Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,640
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#443519 May 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say Ox. That's your excuse. But do you think Christ will buy it?
I did not say it...Mary did...I just showed you her words!!!!

I am absolutely positive that Mary told the truth and that Christ did not call her a liar...like you did...

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#443520 May 21, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
An entire page of scripture -- and not one poster agrees with another.
Why not?
Easy, it's a delusion.
The new testament supposedly had many authors. Of course they wouldn't agree.

Observe how these Christians who all believe they are saved ... don't agree.

Human intellect divides ... and what divides cannot unite.
truth

Perth, Australia

#443521 May 21, 2013
political system economical financial
you created that as atheist
where is entire destroy system=where is entire poison destroying this planet earth as well body mind and soul..=atheist
truth

Perth, Australia

#443522 May 21, 2013
real creator don't wanted suffering
devil wicket satanic corupt world

it is written
righteousness people don't have any rights

it is written creation of evil system money economy finance
killers up to killers nation against nation tribe against tribe corupt organization against corupt organization
now devil is always devil

accuser day by day night by night

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#443523 May 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Marian doctrine is complicated..
You first and foremost have to understand that she bore Jesus Christ in her womb. Jesus is God made manifest.
From the Bible, you have to understand that God and sin can not procreate to form the perfect manifestation of Himself. Jesus Christ.
It just would not make sense in any simple modern DNA analogy if one of the subjects was God!!
From there, all other Marian Doctrine falls into place and makes perfect sense.
And the powerful, supernatural Marian Apparitions of the past couple centuries add credence to this. God used her once before to bring Christ unto the people and he's using her again..
Are you trying to say Mary wasn't born?
Your book says that "everyone" is born in sin.
Mary was no different. She was bethrothed to Joseph, yet unmarried.

Your analogy about DNA would be correct in stating that "supernatural" DNA would not be compatible with "human" DNA. That was the ignorance of the science of the time to even suggest such an occurrence. Something without of linear time can not be within linear time nor interact with it, as it would cancel the attributes of both, and they would cease to exist(and so would existence itself). Much like the example of matter/antimatter.

Now, you will have to admit that both(Jesus/Mary) were within the confines of linear time, and time did not cease to exist, nor did existence end.

combined with the fact of the impossibility of DNA interaction, only one conclusion can be rationally concluded...

BOTH were in linear time and BOTH had to have human DNA---eliminating the possibility of "supernatural" interaction, or you would not be here this very moment.

Apparitions are just that apparitions...unless one chooses to believe(illogically) that fantasies actually exist outside the mind...which is totally against all actuality and reality.
truth

Perth, Australia

#443524 May 21, 2013
real Creator not created world for suffering
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#443525 May 21, 2013
be bless ;have less =satan

its satanic evil corupt world what promise to you restore nothing at all.

nothing to do with righteousness people no

it is written
paul saul is devil

'blade of Jesus Christ=Cross'
this is that why you complain against Cross statue and rosary=you can't look that or hear for that
truth

Perth, Australia

#443526 May 21, 2013
ha ha ha
dna

very sad

within you is life=soul=dusa=pure

see this that what others can't see or if they sold is finish
Clay

United States

#443527 May 21, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say it...Mary did...I just showed you her words!!!!
I am absolutely positive that Mary told the truth and that Christ did not call her a liar...like you did...
Ok, let your words stand before God. Not before me.
I'm just sayin, you may want to be sure that Christ commanded every single word of the Bible to be the sole source of Christian teaching. If you feel confident that Christ taught that, then I guess you can feel justified in telling everyone that His Mom was a lowly handmaid, period.
Again, Lowly Handmaid PERIOD?. To me, that's a profound assertion by you.'Lowly handmaid' seems to be taken to a level by you that I don't think Christ wants anyone te believe about His Mother..
EndTimeFalseProp het

AOL

#443528 May 21, 2013

1st Ever STATUE of Pope FRANCIS ---

http://youtu.be/3d5Ljd6GrFA

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#443529 May 21, 2013
Believe it ... or not!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book “Chronology of Women’s History,” by Kirstin Olsen, comes the following……….

100—1 B.C.

Religion

4 Mary gives birth to Jesus in Judaea
truth

Perth, Australia

#443530 May 21, 2013
proverb 4;23

your law is not my law

every formula which they have today are over evil satanic poison pro-cent inaf that you going be sick mind blade water and air
evil upon evil

you going in your father evil Satan house which poses from every image
he art every heart
art image just press then finish=destruction
evil is always evil
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#443531 May 21, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix thinks you are in Auckland, New Zealand.
Where do you think you are?
I am indeed in Auckland.
The best country in the world.(My opinion).

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#443532 May 21, 2013
2Cents wrote:
<quoted text>Kjv says do not except another gospel except what is already been preached.
google it.
What is meant for us is what is been for over 200 yrs here in America, and now a bunch of dif gospels clamer for attention and say take me I am the one.
I dont think so.
Last chapter of Revelation says when you add to or take away from this book, your part will be taken out of the lamb's book of life.
How convenient for the playwrights to add that into the choreography of selected writings, omissions, and redacts of the old and new testaments once they were satisfied that it said what they wanted and fit their imperial theocracy.
Their effort was so poorly conducted(and seeing they added that little tidbit which backfired on them) that they then had to begin issuing edicts and bulls to circumvent and change all that they said to never add to nor take away from.
truth

Perth, Australia

#443533 May 21, 2013
did your Judea is been Palestinian see map..before they will told you Egypt empire this or that
look chine much more India Indonesia look others tribe
Africa as well Arctic as well Antarctic.

where is first Eden..perfection
Lucifer fall
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#443534 May 21, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
From the book “Infidel,” by Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes the following……
Sister Aziza told us it was our duty to convert our Christian classmates. She told us it was the only way to spare our friends the pain of Hell.
We all heard about Hell. That was what Quran school was mostly about: Hell and all the mistakes that could put us there. The Quran lists Hell’s torments in vivid detail: sores, boiling water, peeling skin, burning flesh, dissolving bowels, the everlasting fires that burns you forever, for as your flesh chars and your juices boil, you form new skin. These details overpower you, ensuring you will obey.
Catholics have similar tales.
If a person was put through a thousand years of this torture, would he come out loving Jesus?
Would he think, "I sinned and paid for it".
Jesus tells us HE paid for our sins in FULL.
He says he will give us new robes of righteousness and forgive us all so we are as white as snow as far as sin goes.

Anyone who has suffered fire for even one minute is much the worse off for it mentally.

What a stupid idea that we come out of Purgatory as sane people.
truth

Perth, Australia

#443535 May 21, 2013
your law is not my law
you created every law within food vaccine medicine and so on air water cloth and so on=its evil mind for purpose of destruction..you are ready accuse abuse assault put in prison and killed because people find out what is 'in'..its tactic challenge export import trade finance as well dependence about your poison policy politically economically financial biological existence as well creation of killing which is oppose goodness of soul which accuser do that day and night ..

You declare every person mental who oppose you and some with you that similar thinking or discovering what is against humanity.

where ever you preparing its going toward destruction..promise nothing ever lasting about what?
truth

Perth, Australia

#443536 May 21, 2013
you are evil..satanic light ..evillllllllllllll

nothing to do with real Creator

you created or multiply
Jesus Christ words is perfect..many many many will come in my name..its not me.

you have many Mary and many Jesus=no

devil don't liked rosary its bum bum bum bum bum in his head direct..
as well legion created don't liked discover that others know about Jesus..they reject Jesus as well Jew too.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#443537 May 21, 2013
who="StarC"
marge, if our Church is over 2000 years old and yours is only 100 or so years....how can you say we added, if we had the original Bible first??? You guys DELETED what you didn't like and changed it to fit your own agenda.

Just another lie, Star. Our church has been around since Jesus. We've been persecuted, and chased from place to place, but our different names simply came about when groups re-located.

KayMarie

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#443538 May 21, 2013
who="Clay"
Also, ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch were found in the library of the Qumran Jews known as the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Do you have that Book in your Bible? Why?

Because the CC didn't want to include it...and others described in the O.T.???

KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 1 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 3 hr pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... 3 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••