Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 578,539
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more
Preston

Waverly, OH

#443449 May 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see... should we try Ox's criteria for salvation based on his private interpretation of the Bible?
-Deny that Jesus Christ is God.
-insult His Church that Apparently got His Ministry all screwed up.
-trash His Mother by saying she's just a vessel and if she didn't say yes to the Angel, someone else would have!
(If I was Christ, I wouldn't take to kindly to that.)
Now all I have to do is an alter call in one of those tent revival meetings then I'm saved eh?
don't need to wait until a tent revival, clay. My wife got saved on a sidewalk on the Main st in our hometown, over 31 years ago, and her salvation is still good today.
truth

Perth, Australia

#443450 May 21, 2013
God can hear prayers ..prayers stay as convent between you and real God..
remember
As right person Jesus pay praise with his blade on Cross it is Cross all righteousness people as well soul paying praise with him where others simple feed from them..

How its look when you pray..horrible they feeding themself from your your soul.
For many suffering start here on Earth much more early.

“OneLordOneFaith Eph4:5”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#443451 May 21, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional Clay, there is historical prove that your catholic church is the great wh--- spoken of in the bible.
all prophecy points to it.
Any one that post lies about The True Church of Jesus Christ is the greatest wh----.
Like the real wh---, Nero.

This is why you should NOT try to interpret Scripture.

The wh--- is Nero.
Google itů. Page after page will tell you thatů.
The "Whore of Babylon" is actually the Emperor Nero; his temples were dedicated to many false Roman gods - and yes, "Babylon" is code for Rome.
truth

Perth, Australia

#443452 May 21, 2013
wicket corupt satanic evil organization..that's it is..

righteousness people can't have rights any more..

It is written..blade of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ and all righteousness people pay ultimatum price because of evil in the world..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#443453 May 21, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, to all your questions.
Mary is not a god because she has no power of her own other than what other humans have.
Then why dies the RCC preach that subjects pray to Mary as the intercession to have prayers "relayed" in it's course to achieve it's destination?

"May we be assisted, we beseech Thee, O Lord, by the worshipful intercession of Thy glorious Mother, the ever-Virgin Mary; that we, who have been enriched by her perpetual blessings, may be delivered from all dangers, and through her loving kindness made to be of one heart and mind: Who livest and reignest world without end.
Amen."

It appears you do not follow your church doctrine.
truth

Perth, Australia

#443454 May 21, 2013
you are not save..no
your angels as well demons will fall

then
why you fall
because you serve deceiver as well possessors

tribe against tribe
people against people
nation against nation
organization against organization
it is as it is

cross
truth

Perth, Australia

#443455 May 21, 2013
it is written
its your lips
you not love me not honor me

its lips

it is written you save trough blade of right people who is on Cross with him=Jesus Christ..

suffering is because of satanic wicket corupt world
it is written
justice is not justice
not at all

Location hidden

#443456 May 21, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The koran was written in the 7th century. There is nothing proving it has any divine inspiration, unlike the Bible.
Quran & Hadiths Self Destruct
http://youtu.be/5otzCzNQUlI
So much for the koran huh? God never came down and emphatically "approved" it.
Please show us all where your god came down and "approved" your book once it was finally composed. I can't seem to recall that happening either. Unless of course, you want to allude to what your bishops or papal decrees say. They were just men with an agenda...not a god.
Human Being

Kinder, LA

#443457 May 21, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Much of scripture was written after visions. John in Revelation, Daniel: both were revealed history in dreams.
Read Daniel and you will see empires depicted as animals. Same with Revelation but the timeline reverses.
When one dies, one is unconscious in the grave.
Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
9:10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave,(Hebrew Sheol ) where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
... until Jesus comes and awakens you from the dead.
Read and understand.
Tiger Lily:

I don't quite know what you mean?

For me, it is not so well defined with concepts and words. For our definitions fall short of God, and what God has in store for us in eternity. We are born as created beings in this world. And our physical bodies return to that dust.

But also all creation awaits the revelation of the children of God, as Paul writes.

Yet we know that we will have new bodies in a new heaven and earth. So what remains of physical memory, may be purified in God's Presence. And there may be a hierarchy of sorts, even as there are angels and archangels.

For me, Ecclesiastes(Solomon's) emphasis is that all is vanity. Vanity of vanities. Paul goes along with this in his description that all will pass away. And only faith, hope, and love remains.
Human Being

Kinder, LA

#443458 May 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why dies the RCC preach that subjects pray to Mary as the intercession to have prayers "relayed" in it's course to achieve it's destination?
"May we be assisted, we beseech Thee, O Lord, by the worshipful intercession of Thy glorious Mother, the ever-Virgin Mary; that we, who have been enriched by her perpetual blessings, may be delivered from all dangers, and through her loving kindness made to be of one heart and mind: Who livest and reignest world without end.
Amen."
It appears you do not follow your church doctrine.
Black Thunder 42

The Blessed Virgin Mary is and always will be the Mother of Jesus, the Son of God and Son of Man.

If God will listen to anyone, why would He not listen to the Mother of His Son?
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#443459 May 21, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one that post lies about The True Church of Jesus Christ is the greatest wh----.
Like the real wh---, Nero.
This is why you should NOT try to interpret Scripture.
The wh--- is Nero.
Google itů. Page after page will tell you thatů.
The "Whore of Babylon" is actually the Emperor Nero; his temples were dedicated to many false Roman gods - and yes, "Babylon" is code for Rome.
Recommended reading for StarC
Revelation 17 and 18.
Revelation 17
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Nero didn't reign over the kings of the earth.
Seems you have believed Jesuit lies StarC

Location hidden

#443460 May 21, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why so many Muslims are being put to death by their own country men because they have become followers of Jesus.
You are completely out of touch with what reality really is.
Third world countries sent more missionaries to Canada and the USA then we send to their countries.
In 3rd world countries people are being put to death and imprisoned for their faith in God. Yet despite the cost they count it a pleasure to die for their faith in God.
Because they know that death is not the end, absent from the body is present with the Lord.
You forget the disciples of Jesus traveled to Asia Minor, and other Eastern Countries.
Before Christianity . came to the west, you ignorant person.
If there were 120 of them, they had to have gone somewhere.
Problem ism we have little or no record of them.
What we do have is redactions of accounts by Roman benefactors, making them tenuous.
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#443461 May 21, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42
The Blessed Virgin Mary is and always will be the Mother of Jesus, the Son of God and Son of Man.
If God will listen to anyone, why would He not listen to the Mother of His Son?
Because we have ONE mediator between God and man.
Mary is dead. She is awaiiting her resurrection.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#443462 May 21, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>don't need to wait until a tent revival, clay. My wife got saved on a sidewalk on the Main st in our hometown, over 31 years ago, and her salvation is still good today.
Hello Preston

Glad to hear it.

I hope you have been well...?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#443463 May 21, 2013
who="Tiger Lily"
Two different contexts. Both under the OLD COVENANT where GRACE was not available.
Under Moses' law, a person gathering sticks on the Sabbath was to be put to death.
Sin offerings in blood were made then. Death was a penalty for some transgressions.
In the OT, God demanded the destruction of whole nations including women, children and all the animals. It is one question I will ask when I get there: why.

Whole cities in Africa have been destroyed by aids. Likewise in those pagan times, things like aids and child sacrifice would have destroyed humanity. It was for the sake of saving humanity.

KayMarie
Human Being

Kinder, LA

#443464 May 21, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we have ONE mediator between God and man.
Mary is dead. She is awaiiting her resurrection.
Tiger Lily

I can agree with your first statement, that there is One mediator between God and man.

But it appears you are in conflict with the power of prayer. Perhaps "conflict" is too harsh a word. I mean that your view is narrower than mine.

Do you think that it is only we who are living on this earth, here and now can pray? And that these prayers can only be for those who are now alive?

Do you see, that you are narrowing the dynamics of prayer if you answer "Yes" to those two questions?

Do you not pray for the salvation of souls not yet born on this earth?

I ask these questions, for you to explore, and examine, and not as a conflict between us.
Religion A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#443465 May 21, 2013
Laying fear aside...

Surely the Greatest Mind in the Universe could write a Book on which most of its own creation could read on this own, understand, and agree.

Instead, we are told we need man-made gurus and instruction manuals.

I choose not to pretend any more. If you want to join the combat of good and evil, why not start within?

Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#443466 May 21, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Tiger Lily"
Two different contexts. Both under the OLD COVENANT where GRACE was not available.
Under Moses' law, a person gathering sticks on the Sabbath was to be put to death.
Sin offerings in blood were made then. Death was a penalty for some transgressions.
In the OT, God demanded the destruction of whole nations including women, children and all the animals. It is one question I will ask when I get there: why.
Whole cities in Africa have been destroyed by aids. Likewise in those pagan times, things like aids and child sacrifice would have destroyed humanity. It was for the sake of saving humanity.
KayMarie
In that case, the tornadoes were sent to you by God for punishment.
Our earthquake in Christchurch costing four billion and leaving many without homes likewise.
Why is AIDS so bad? Syphilis and Gonorrhoea hit many soldiers in WWII.
The Black plague in London. Is this all God's handiwork?

Location hidden

#443467 May 21, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary is the Mother of God and deserves your respect, admiration, and love.
Jesus didn't just throw her away like some empty candy wrapper. She is still His mother.
You disrespect Jesus when you disrespect His mom.
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."
truth

Perth, Australia

#443468 May 21, 2013
those souls stay in circle 3x more who is know coming back on earth

restore
who
your god= which god your possessors deceivers wicket satanic this and that..its mean never what you want
what others deceivers want..not you

restore=how many masters you have
evil upon evil
did your masters going sold you and your family your tribe your people your nation

evil upon evil
wicket corupt world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 7 hr barefoot2626 14
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Gee Tee 9,021
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Wed swedenforever 32
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark Mar 22 ELIAS IBARRA 4
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 17 barefoot2626 2,030
News Francis expects short papacy Mar 16 ELIAS IBARRA 2
News Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Mar 16 ELIAS IBARRA 5
More from around the web