Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650545 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#442702 May 19, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
TODAY
I woke up.
I lifted my arms.
I moved my knees.
I turned my neck....
Everything made the same noise:
'Crrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaac cccK!'
I came to a conclusion:
I am not old, I am crispy!!!
hee hee!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#442703 May 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said the Bible is all that is necessary? Besides, I have 72 Books in mine and you only have 66..
So hypothetically if the Bible is all that is necessary, you're 7 short, so you may want to get more Bible!
The Bible says, and we say you added 7 books.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442704 May 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said the Bible is all that is necessary? Besides, I have 72 Books in mine and you only have 66..
So hypothetically if the Bible is all that is necessary, you're 7 short, so you may want to get more Bible!
I tore out all the books after Mark.

I burned Paul's Epistles then urinated on the ashes.
youtube

AOL

#442705 May 19, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#442706 May 19, 2013
truthprevails wrote:
"Ordinary Catholics will not survive this age, only heroic Catholics will survive!"
"Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
Don't be ordinary! Be EXTRAORDINARY Catholics!
THAT'S right. Don't be just arrogant ... be SUPER-arrogant.

Fools!

Terrace, Canada

#442707 May 19, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, appeared to Joseph Smith.
And pigs fly too!

:)

Did Jesus the Jew tell Joseph Smith the Christian that Joseph should have more than one wife???

Silly people.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#442708 May 19, 2013
youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
100% proof you are a complete idiot! Posting once was proof enough, but since you repeatedly spam this comedy piece you are rewarded with an extra serving of cluelessness. Have a nice day!

Big Foot Stole my wife! National Enquirer headline and story with room for your ad at the end. ;0
Tiger Lily

Auckland, New Zealand

#442709 May 19, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
Revelation 17:5-6
"On her forehead was written a name, which is a mystery,‘Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and of the abominations of the earth.’ I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the holy ones and on the blood of the witnesses to Jesus. When I saw her I was greatly amazed."
Babylon was a code name, a "mystery." Compare how Jerusalem is referred to similar code names such as Sodom, Gomorrah, and Egypt. All of these, Sodom, Gomorrah, Egypt, and Babylon are all notorious enemies of God’s people.
Isaiah 1: 1, 9-10
"The vision which Isaiah, son of Amoz, had concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
…9 Unless the LORD of hosts had left us a scanty remnant, We had become as Sodom, we should be like Gomorrah. Hear the word of the LORD, princes of Sodom! Listen to the instruction of our God, people of Gomorrah !"
Moses warns the Jews how God will punish them and destroy their land if they forsake the covenant.
Deuteronomy 29: 22-24
"…all its soil being nothing but sulphur and salt, a burnt-out waste, unsown and unfruitful, without a blade of grass, destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, which the LORD overthrew in his furious wrath— they and all the nations will ask,‘Why has the LORD dealt thus with this land? Why this fierce outburst of wrath?’ And the answer will be,‘Because they forsook the covenant which the LORD, the God of their fathers, had made with them when he brought them out of the land of Egypt…"
Who gave you authority to interpret scripture, Dust Storm?
Are you an ordained priest?

Terrace, Canada

#442710 May 19, 2013
Imagine how frightened Charles Darwin must have been to come forth with his theory of Evolution, when only members of Christian clergy were allowed to be "scientists."

He must have had great courage to try to penetrate such ignorance that threatened him from all directions.

Terrace, Canada

#442711 May 19, 2013
Christians wrote the laws in America, so "of course" the laws were based on biblical "principals."

That is why, when Thomas Jefferson was President, the law on the books was death to homosexuals.

What a tragedy that innocent humans were subjected to such torture and death in the guise of love.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814

Terrace, Canada

#442712 May 19, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave you authority to interpret scripture, Dust Storm?
Are you an ordained priest?
All people who interpret scriptures are self-ordained theologians.

Welcome to the supreme arrogance club of nitwits.

Terrace, Canada

#442713 May 19, 2013
Microbe Hunters by Paul de Kruif … published 1926

At this time, in spite of Semmelweis, the Austrian who had proved child-bed fever was contagious, the Lying-in hospitals in Paris were pest-holes. Out of every nineteen women who went hopeful into their doors, one was sure to die in motherhood. One of these places, where ten young mothers perished in succession, was called the House of Crime.

Terrace, Canada

#442714 May 19, 2013
After Luther and his gang of thugs broke the power of the Catholic church, men, and later women of science made great strides, as they were no longer afraid of being burned at the stake by orders of the popes.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Microbe Hunters by Paul de Kruif … published 1926

But at that time, in the middle of the seventeenth century, great things were astir in the world. Here and there in France and England and Italy rare men were thumbing their noses at almost everything that passed for knowledge.“We will no longer take Aristotle’s say-so, nor the Pope’s say-so,” said these rebels.“We will trust only the perpetually repeated observations of our own eyes and the careful weighings of our scales; we will listen to the answers experiments give us and no other answers!” So in England a few of these revolutionists started a society called The Invisible College, it had to be invisible because that man Cromwell might have hung them for plotters and heretics if he had heard of the strange questions they were trying to settle.
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442715 May 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S right. Don't be just arrogant ... be SUPER-arrogant.
Fools!
JUDAS, you betray your Master with a kiss??"

Terrace, Canada

#442716 May 19, 2013
Christianity was definitely in the laws of the land.

John Calvin "the puritan theologian" ordained that people who committed adultery were to be put to death.

The Catholic hierarchy still has the death penalty on it's books as god ordained.

You want to sell me religion as being based on love???

When pigs fly ... maybe!
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442717 May 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And pigs fly too!
:)
Did Jesus the Jew tell Joseph Smith the Christian that Joseph should have more than one wife???
Silly people.
There's is only one truth and our Lord and our God is it!
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442718 May 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Imagine how frightened Charles Darwin must have been to come forth with his theory of Evolution, when only members of Christian clergy were allowed to be "scientists."
He must have had great courage to try to penetrate such ignorance that threatened him from all directions.
JUDAS, you betray your Master with a kiss?
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442719 May 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Christians wrote the laws in America, so "of course" the laws were based on biblical "principals."
That is why, when Thomas Jefferson was President, the law on the books was death to homosexuals.
What a tragedy that innocent humans were subjected to such torture and death in the guise of love.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814
JUDAS!!! You betray your Master with a kiss???
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442720 May 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All people who interpret scriptures are self-ordained theologians.
Welcome to the supreme arrogance club of nitwits.
SATAN! Come out of her!!
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442721 May 19, 2013
God was behind Big Bang, universe no accident: Pope

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/06/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web