Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685857 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#442689 May 19, 2013
your law is not my law

law not exist for me and my family as well my people
poor them
they think
its not as they think
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442690 May 19, 2013
The Pater Noster

Pater noster, qui es in coelis: sanctificetur nomen tuum: adveniat regnum tuum: fiat voluntas tua, sicut in coelo, et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie: et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem. Sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#442691 May 19, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>so your a Mormon? you left out Joe smith the new york farmer,who found two gold tablets and created the religion from these tablets,then poof the tablets disappeared,think he melted them down an sold them to get his church started? ever notice how anything that would prove gods existence disappears without a trace? anyway i don't for one minute buy into the Mormon religion,almost came to blows with a few of your Mormon brothers who were looking for my nephew who joined the church because of a girl,he didn't know he was expected to pay money to the church 10% i think is what they wanted when they showed up at my door looking for him,when i told them to take a hike,they got persistent about getting hold of my nephew to collect their money,so my buddy (a pitbull) persuaded them to leave in a hurry.nicest dog you'd ever meet,except if you touched me,then you'll be meeting god in pieces.
I think you are mistaken. That doesn't sound like the church I belong to.

See mormon.org
truth

Perth, Australia

#442692 May 19, 2013
suffering is not devotion
friends is not who pumping poisen in mouse is satanic demons o ye they prepare more and more on evil way as they do before

evil justice as well evil law
by
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442693 May 19, 2013
"Ordinary Catholics will not survive this age, only heroic Catholics will survive!"
"Fr. John Hardon, S.J.

Don't be ordinary! Be EXTRAORDINARY Catholics!
truth

Perth, Australia

#442694 May 19, 2013
evil is always evil
evil will fall as all evil demons
who is that evils and demons

asked yourself losers
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442695 May 19, 2013
"Death, than which nothing is more certain; Judgement, than which nothing is more strict; Hell, than which nothing is more horrible; and Heaven, than which nothing is more beautiful!"

Fr. John Hardon S.J.
truth

Perth, Australia

#442696 May 19, 2013
who is in heaven

then why they going fall

why i am wrong
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442697 May 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When I believed in a deity, I had the deity all aligned to my own belief that the deity loved everybody without any conditions placed on the deity's love.
It was foolish of me ... but it made me feel good to have an imaginary friend.
:)
“Judas dost thou betray the son of Man with a kiss?”
truth

Perth, Australia

#442698 May 19, 2013
evil money

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#442699 May 19, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sambrotherofnephi -- thank you for a direct reply to my question. I didn't know. The dead still have free will.
No, I don't agree. But I asked and you kindly showed me about 4 - 5 references to something I had never heard of before.
I understand Father God and Son God BOTH appeared to Mr. Smith. Consider how that must make other Christians feel. Jealousy maybe?
Most of their denominations haven't had such appearances since the days of Thomas and Paul, and then it's always either/or but never both.
Hope Nephi is doing well :o)
No problem. Thanks for reading my response.

Yes, God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, appeared to Joseph Smith. You are right, the vision did lead to a lot of persecution for the early church...its not everyday someone claims to see God or Jesus Christ and its even rarer to see them together.

However, such was the vision Stephen had of God and Jesus Christ.(Acts 7:55-56) "But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God."

Visions of God have always accompanied times when the gospel, in its entirety, has been on the earth. God has a direct interest in our spiritual success on this earth, so He continues to communicate to mankind as in times past.
truthprevails

Alpharetta, GA

#442700 May 19, 2013
truth wrote:
evil money
Money in and of itself is not evil, it is the love of money that is the root of all evil.
Clay

Garden City, MI

#442701 May 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Clay.....
Should you be called to do a specific job and when you report for work, you are given all the necessary tools that will allow you to be perfect in performing your work, what other tools would you need?
Who said the Bible is all that is necessary? Besides, I have 72 Books in mine and you only have 66..
So hypothetically if the Bible is all that is necessary, you're 7 short, so you may want to get more Bible!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#442702 May 19, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
TODAY
I woke up.
I lifted my arms.
I moved my knees.
I turned my neck....
Everything made the same noise:
'Crrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaac cccK!'
I came to a conclusion:
I am not old, I am crispy!!!
hee hee!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#442703 May 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said the Bible is all that is necessary? Besides, I have 72 Books in mine and you only have 66..
So hypothetically if the Bible is all that is necessary, you're 7 short, so you may want to get more Bible!
The Bible says, and we say you added 7 books.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442704 May 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I tore out all the books after Mark.

I burned Paul's Epistles then urinated on the ashes.
youtube

AOL

#442705 May 19, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#442706 May 19, 2013
truthprevails wrote:
"Ordinary Catholics will not survive this age, only heroic Catholics will survive!"
"Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
Don't be ordinary! Be EXTRAORDINARY Catholics!
THAT'S right. Don't be just arrogant ... be SUPER-arrogant.

Fools!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#442707 May 19, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, appeared to Joseph Smith.
And pigs fly too!

:)

Did Jesus the Jew tell Joseph Smith the Christian that Joseph should have more than one wife???

Silly people.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#442708 May 19, 2013
youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
100% proof you are a complete idiot! Posting once was proof enough, but since you repeatedly spam this comedy piece you are rewarded with an extra serving of cluelessness. Have a nice day!

Big Foot Stole my wife! National Enquirer headline and story with room for your ad at the end. ;0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 16 Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web