Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
425,181 - 425,200 of 532,660 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>for what"
That's up to you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

you not tell me who is that mystery man..white face no hair on head just around ear..as well its look he rest ..no he not sleep..he can talk with you telepathic..yes..where is that secret place..did they done something to him..yes must be yes he have long grey dress too..did i see perfect..no ..not me..its give me to see ..but not me...i don't call anyone.
Human mind can be corupt mind so quick..its desire within to have ..to wish anything.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

take atlas map=you can find many things where life before exist..look into Ocean..just color he art every heart..deep blue color as well light blue color..see
you can find many deference symbol what is not visible to your eyes..no but you can find ..if i could without your diploma then..oh maybe i am very lucky find out.

I think first humans go from Earth into space from first Eden.
I think civilization before exist much more stronger then us today.
Who destroy that?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
One of the problems I have with the theory that humans came from outer space, is that it separates the humans from other forms of life.
It makes more sense to me that life on earth all came from the same source, in that it all started in outer space and came to earth, or that it all started on earth.
wouldn't it be terrible if you found out your specie was genetically altered to improve it and skip the millions of years it would have taken for your closest ancestor to actually come into existence as you?

Maybe science should diffuse the #2 links and put us all back to the "real time". It might be better for the planet anyway.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

our time is not time to measurement
of universal time..no..
universe is constantly renewing somewhere..
What stay in my subconsciousness if i don't have your diploma?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And who do YOU blame?
If you mean failings...I can only blame myself---and try to better that situation.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

No i don't believe in possibility how much for sure keep us..or they do from us about what maybe use us for what?
We are less in universe then half for intelligence.
I think others are much more high then us..if not like that then why they keep us in circle constantly here on
Earth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

truth wrote:
take atlas map=you can find many things where life before exist..look into Ocean..just color he art every heart..deep blue color as well light blue color..see
you can find many deference symbol what is not visible to your eyes..no but you can find ..if i could without your diploma then..oh maybe i am very lucky find out.
I think first humans go from Earth into space from first Eden.
I think civilization before exist much more stronger then us today.
Who destroy that?
Maybe supernova explosion or large impact...or cyclic motion.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

its program of your educated people..
Creator left law in space and time..many within here now on earth or in our space will be lost for ever when challenge come it is as it is we call that liar from beginning.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

now
occurrence in deep within core of our planet..its within 'in'..see
an en in on un
an in on=3x
see
now
Did our planet going open herself ..think about that!
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you astonished that if Jesus lived he supported his dad's cruel and unusual punishment known as HELL???
Not one place in the new testament does it state that Jesus was against his dad sending rejects to hell.
June, why do you make such ignorant statements?

II Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

universal o'clock is as we have our biological o'clock within us..your program as shooting star..oh

If we do that every day as well every moment then look our children's games.its will be universal chaos as well cosmic event.
Religion A Delusion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
The game of opinion is, pick a theory, and believe it ... or not.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Did humans come from the ocean?
Answer:
A long time ago, billions of years ago, creatures came from the sea unto land, and eventually they evolved into human beings. People did come from the sea, and it took billions of years of evolution for that to happen.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_humans_come_fro...
Using predictions based on that theory, medical science has produced new medical treatments that benefit all mankind.

Evolutionary Medicine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_med...

We are finding practical applications for the theory of evolution.

This is because the theory of evolution is proving to be on par with the theory of gravity.

"... the application of modern evolutionary theory to understanding health and disease. The goal of evolutionary medicine is to understand why people get sick, not simply how they get sick. Modern medical research and practice has focused on the molecular and physiological mechanisms underlying health and disease, while evolutionary medicine focuses on the question of why evolution has shaped these mechanisms in ways that may leave us susceptible to disease. The evolutionary approach has driven important advances in our understanding of antibiotic resistance, cancer, autoimmune disease, and anatomy."
Religion A Delusion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
Pick your favorite theory and believe it or not.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
A team of scientists and researchers from the University of California, Berkeley and the University of Hawaii, Manoa have revealed that we humans are all extraterrestrials and that life on Earth came from outer space, riding piggyback on comets and meteors or meteorites.
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/141...
If mankind came from UFOs or dirt, then there would be no practical applications for evolutionary theory in humans.

However, that is not the case. Today, we use modern evolutionary theory to understanding health and disease. For example, modern evolutionary theory has driven important advances in our understanding of antibiotic resistance in humans.

Just like the theory of gravity, the theory of evolution is tested every day.

Every day both prove to be true.
Religion A Delusion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And who do YOU blame?
lol
Religion A Delusion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
June, why do you make such ignorant statements?
II Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."
He sure as heck is a slacker.

He said he'd be back "soon." That was 2000 years ago.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

We lived in environment constantly on this planet.
water air blade=polluted
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

You going toward destruction..does meter how much you think you are in modern time..
We not care what you say..every force as speed for challenge is not good for us humans.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you must understand this, that no prophesy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.[2 Peter 1:20-21]"
You're off on a tangent.
The passage doesn't speak of prophesy AND/OR scripture-it's stated "prophesy OF Scripture", so it's already Scripture.
2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

prophecy: profhteia propheteia:("prophecy "); prediction (scriptural or other):--prophecy, prophesying.

Its called Strong's Greek Lexicon.....

See: scriptural or other

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Crazy 8,128
More Thu True Christian witness 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Thu Abdurratln 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Thu ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••