Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
425,121 - 425,140 of 533,291 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN"
There are no 'tabernacles to multiple 'saints' and 'ladies'' in any Catholic Church.
The only tabernacles in Catholic Churches are reserved for Jesus.
Are you completely blind? I read the church page, and I ride past all those churches.
The following is a list of CC churches in Alabama alone:
Cathedral of St. Paul
Sacred Heart CC
St. Leo's
St. Patricks
Basilica of the Immaculate Conception
Most Pure Heart of Mary
St. Francis Xavier RCC
St. Joseph's
St. Matthew's
St. Vincent de Paul
St. Jude
A cathedral to everyone EXCEPT Jesus...and Moses and Elijah aren't even included.
KayMarie
You obviously don't know what a tabernacle is. More proof that you have no idea what you're talking about, but you just keep talking and gossiping anyway.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you astonished that if Jesus lived he supported his dad's cruel and unusual punishment known as HELL???
Not one place in the new testament does it state that Jesus was against his dad sending rejects to hell.
What you read is of man's mind - not "God". This is your first mistake in your thinking.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it incredulous that educated people believe humans came from outer space, when science indicates we were once very ape-like in appearance and probably comparable to apes in our thoughts.
.....and still we search for that link that completes the chain of events.

Hmmmmmmm.......incredulous, huh?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdering children because of starvation is just one reason people murder their children.
It happens in America by parents who for all outside appearances seem to care for their children.
55 million babies murdered inside and outside the womb by abortion since 1973 in this country. Tell me about parents caring for their children.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
If New Age Spiritual leader IS a modern Pagan, the belief in a goddess who loves everybody is probably his/her way of perceiving.
Satan does no exist in their beliefs.
Beliefs are always handy for the preferential beliefs of the believers.
There's something for every body.
CORRECT!
"Satan" does not exist.
"Satan" was nothing more than the separation from "God" in the Hebrew paradigm.
"Satan" became a "deity" in the Abrahamic paradigm...Just as Jesus did at the hands of deceivers of the "Universal church" of the theocracy of Constantine(325)...affirmed by Theodosius in (380), along with the "trinity" doctrine.
Anyone who did not conform and espouse this as absolute truth was a "heathen" and executed.
I happen to be one of the descendants of the few survivors of this genocide.
As far as understanding the "Pagan" beliefs, you don't even have a clue. I laugh at your every remark in your arrogant ignorance.
Something foreverybody? What do you "know"?---nothing--- NOTHING!

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest both you and Black Thunder are modern Pagans. You seem to fly with the crowd that claims that the more you study the more knowledge you attain.
I believe we are born dumb selfish and we die dumb and selfish.
You may believe anyway you wish!!

WHEW-WHEW!! I guess we should believe like you and die dumb, huh?

I'll pass.

Actually, "it's the one with the most toys that wins!" So you still have a little ways to go.

Thanks for sharing.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
If New Age Spiritual leader IS a modern Pagan, the belief in a goddess who loves everybody is probably his/her way of perceiving.
The amazing Self.

Such a intriguing entity, huh?

"Everyone is Right!" @2009 JustWow

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the arrogant attitude of which I expressed earlier.
You always did think yourself extremely knowledge-able. You suggest that knowledge is available to others, but that we just can't grasp it.
And now you have a partner who seems to believe the same.
At least the Christians rely on scriptures as their supposed proof of knowledge.
Who is dumb and who is dumber is all a matter of perception, and I have a feeling you pity those of us who haven't mastered "knowledge" as have you.
One thing for sure - you do "presume" a lot of things.

Maybe one day, you'll step off that rock, and travel to the next one, and research that which you presume.

Good luck!
Human Being

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
June VanDerMark:

I don't think he is a modern Pagan. I will let him speak for himself. And I am not trying to be critical, but simply comparing and contrasting an idea for you.

New Age beliefs are a form of pantheism. And in general pantheists tend toward pacifism. It is not so much a matter of arguing there is a half full or half empty glass, as much as everything is shaded.(There is not light and dark, only degrees of "enlightenment".)

I think modern Pagans are less defined, or ill-defined, but lean toward pantheism as well.

So they may share the common view that Satan(Darkness) does not exit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than insulting, why not discuss the content of my post.
June VanDerMark wrote:
My guess is, white humans who made up the stories of people first coming to earth by space-ship picture the pilots of the spaceships as being white and appearing like the men on the USS Enterprise.
:)
Archeology points to a different story, of human-life originating in Africa with the people of the black race.
Why don'y you do the research before you post such assinine remarks about it? You make a fool of yourself.
Who and what were the Annunaki? The "watchers"? The "blackheads?
How do these relate to the religious writings of the people 15000 yrs ago and of the Abrahamics?
Do you know?
If not, then you should not pretend you do...you make an ass of yourself...."Knowledge "---remember?

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
New Age Spiritual Leader:
I read the article, and more or less you use the same position, and I follow your logic.
In my experience, I have seen someone demon possessed and doing harm to themselves(and drive away hope as defiance, not figuratively, but in actuality.) So for me the position taken by you and the article as only a mental projection/contruct, is not true.
And I suspect you accept that things exist which are unseen, and will remain unseen in this world. So the logic of the argument is inconsistent.
But even if you do not accept the unseen, and that the revelation of an evil intent remains below the surface of things, the continuation of the world, yields the results of evil intentions, and this "seems" to be stressing life on this planet closer to extinction. And thus anti-life disguised within darkness.(It is difficult to go farther.) This anti-life has purpose, and design. Therefore must have being. And the name is Satan/Devil.
1. extinction?= far from it. as of 2011 - 6,973,738,433 live on this planet. A lot of people will have to be dead before your claim come to fruition. Why do you hope for destruction? Life is a much better position to dwell in.

2. "anti-life" - live in love, and the life around you will begin to show you their role in this world. I hope you won't be surprised when you realize that there is more love in the world than what you think.

Isn't Self, crazy-wild!!??

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Their attention is not on the end-goal for themselves, and everyone else.
You'll talk about how the Self is important, yet you refute it daily. Why?
Religion A Delusion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
55 million babies murdered inside and outside the womb by abortion since 1973 in this country. Tell me about parents caring for their children.
One out of every two babies - killed by God before age 10.

Then came modern medical science.

Those were children already born. So why aren't you angry at your "loving god?"

Plus, the Bible tells us that an unborn fetus is not the same as a conceived human. Did you know that?

Get your delusions straight.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Regina wrote:
It means just what I said it does....that he was baptized into the Catholic Church. It does not mean that he went on to practice his faith. He received all the graces from the Sacrament, but it is not an indicator of whether or not he *necessarily* utilized them or cooperated with them.
Thanks.
New Age wrote:
And you can discern all of this by......[fill in the blank]....
<quoted text>
- "It does not mean that he went on to practice his faith."
- "He received all the graces from the Sacrament, but it is not an indicator of whether or not he *necessarily* utilized them or cooperated with them."
Yes you did. How did you do so?
No, I did not. Do you see the words "NOT an indicator of whether or not" in the above quote? That means that you could have gone on to practice the faith OR you could not have gone on to practice the faith.

I did not make a determination one way or the other.....because.....being baptized into the church is NOT (as I said) an indicator of whether or not you went on to practice your faith.

To put it another way.....maybe you did, maybe you didn't. Sheesh, a little thick-headedness going on there, NASL? This is the last time I'm going to bother explaining it. Think what the heck you want to think, even if you are mistaken. ES and EB.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this is one of the way "God's Plan" is controlling the population, huh?

Why do you think "God" allows abortions to continue?

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is what you wanted it to mean.
I simply do not presume to judge my own soul.
You are telling a different story now.

If you HOPE that you will be saved, that means you haven't absolute faith that it will occur.

If you did, you would state "We believe absolutely we WILL be saved.

But it's understandable that you want to appear humble rather than greedy.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don'y you do the research before you post such assinine remarks about it? You make a fool of yourself.
Who and what were the Annunaki? The "watchers"? The "blackheads?
How do these relate to the religious writings of the people 15000 yrs ago and of the Abrahamics?
Do you know?
If not, then you should not pretend you do...you make an ass of yourself...."Knowledge "---remember?
From my perception you are full of B.S.... not knowledge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the arrogant attitude of which I expressed earlier.
You always did think yourself extremely knowledge-able. You suggest that knowledge is available to others, but that we just can't grasp it.
And now you have a partner who seems to believe the same.
At least the Christians rely on scriptures as their supposed proof of knowledge.
Who is dumb and who is dumber is all a matter of perception, and I have a feeling you pity those of us who haven't mastered "knowledge" as have you.
You are not dumb. You are willfully ignorant.
That is not anyone's fault but your own.
You make assinine assumptions based in total ignorance of the facts or history, and claim it as truth. You are a complete idiot at your own behest...and you have the audacity to blame others for it!
Knowledgable about the subjects you are referring? YES!
Grasp it?
If you refuse to even find it, you can NEVER attain it!
You are the product of your own willful ignorance due to laziness and arrogance.
Your perception is "flawed" in honesty, truth, and fairness.

YOU are your own worst enemy.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June VanDerMark:
I don't think he is a modern Pagan. I will let him speak for himself.
If you don't think he's a modern Pagan, you are assessing his religion in the reverse.

Vanderhoof, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure - you do "presume" a lot of things.
Maybe one day, you'll step off that rock, and travel to the next one, and research that which you presume.
Good luck!
Of course I presume a lot from what I read. And it seems that you and Black Thunder are pompous asses in talking over other people's heads as though you know each other's secret knowledge.

Silly people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 12 min Cultastic 8,187
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 50 min ELIAS IBARRA 60
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 1 hr Jaffna Fake Brahmin Dog 3
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Jul 24 ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••