Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,435
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#437278 May 3, 2013
did you see big head white bear swallen face=its look as few symbol somewhere symbols left on buildings
truth

Perth, Australia

#437279 May 3, 2013
how many times i died
did you eat my body or blade

i see many now who died
they are all around
could you see that

did superman have symbol as ear
Ella

Rockford, MI

#437280 May 3, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
John 17:21, Matt. 5:14, Eph. 1:22-23; 5:23-32; Col. 1:18,24
Like I said, it's in the Bible.
John 17:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Matthew 5:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Ephesians 1:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, v23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all

Ephesians 5:22-32 King James Version (KJV)
23- For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24 -Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25- Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26- That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27- That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28- So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29- For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30- For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31- For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32- This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33- Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Colossians 1: 18, 24 King James Version (KJV)
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Now let me give you a basic English lesson; what is the subject matter in these scriptures? THE BODY OF CHRIST: Ephes1:22 '.. gave him to be the head over all things to the church, v23 which is his body,'; Ephes 5: 29- For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30- for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. Col 1:18 he is the head of the body, the church...24... the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church... Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1 Corinthians 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. THE BODY OF CHRIST IS THE VISIBLE CHURCH. WE ARE LIVING EPISTLES READ BY MEN.
truth

Perth, Australia

#437281 May 3, 2013
da nemas mozda kupusa kelja u glavi
see
https://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#437282 May 3, 2013
volis li samar od magareta

o geeeeeeeeeee svi se mrtvi boje samara
Clay

United States

#437283 May 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The new testament was published in the fourth century ... without the permission of a Jew.
No argument here.
It was the Catholic Church that propelled the Jews to get together and form their own official canon of scripture. Up until the first century, various Jewish sects had their own collection of Books they considered the 'Word of God'. They didn't like the first century Christians (especially Gentiles) preaching the Hebrew Books. The Church drew the connections between the OT and the ministry of Jesus Christ, the Jewish Messiah, who freed them from the slavery of sin. It wasn't the triumphant battle they envisioned..
Clay

United States

#437284 May 3, 2013
. . .and June, the NT wasn't published until the 1400's. It was compiled around 400 AD by the Catholic Church @ Rome and added to the 46 Books of the Hebrew Bible.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437285 May 3, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
John 17:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Matthew 5:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Ephesians 1:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, v23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all
Ephesians 5:22-32 King James Version (KJV)
23- For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24 -Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25- Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26- That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27- That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28- So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29- For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30- For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31- For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32- This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33- Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
Colossians 1: 18, 24 King James Version (KJV)
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
Now let me give you a basic English lesson; what is the subject matter in these scriptures? THE BODY OF CHRIST: Ephes1:22 '.. gave him to be the head over all things to the church, v23 which is his body,'; Ephes 5: 29- For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30- for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. Col 1:18 he is the head of the body, the church...24... the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church... Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1 Corinthians 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. THE BODY OF CHRIST IS THE VISIBLE CHURCH. WE ARE LIVING EPISTLES READ BY MEN.
I'm not really interested in your personal interpretation of scripture. You don't have the authority to interpret it nor teach it.

truth

Perth, Australia

#437286 May 3, 2013
did you remember very well=posto tvoje stipaljke za rublje
see strioke in head=stipaljke =hanging cloth after washing
cleaners
do you liked mop mopati or map
see words
necu necu necu=no no no
listen listen listen=necu necu necu=no no no
obey bey obey=necu necu necu=no no no
see
my words
sve sam ti dao
neznam vise sto da ti dadem..i give you all but i did not know what i can give you=bible

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#437287 May 3, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument here.
It was the Catholic Church that propelled the Jews to get together and form their own official canon of scripture. Up until the first century, various Jewish sects had their own collection of Books they considered the 'Word of God'. They didn't like the first century Christians (especially Gentiles) preaching the Hebrew Books. The Church drew the connections between the OT and the ministry of Jesus Christ, the Jewish Messiah, who freed them from the slavery of sin. It wasn't the triumphant battle they envisioned..
The Catholics WERE one of the break-away Jewish sects that wanted to start a new religion.

The word Jesus was conjured BY the Catholics in need of bolstering their new religion.

After all ... the faithful Jews didn't need a savior as in their beliefs they were already saved by their own dogmas.

The break-away Jewish sect of Catholicism NEEDED to make up a story of a savior, and PRESTO ... the myth of Jesus was "born."

Terrace, Canada

#437288 May 3, 2013
Clay wrote:
...and June, the NT wasn't published until the 1400's. It was compiled around 400 AD by the Catholic Church @ Rome and added to the 46 Books of the Hebrew Bible.
Surely you jest.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Answer

The books that have become the New Testament were written between c. 45 AD and c. 96 AD, the first being written was the Epistle of St James.

There are 27 books in the New Testament, comprising the four Gospels, the Acts, 21 Epistles and Revelations.

But the canon of the New Testament as we know it today was not finalised until the latter part of the 4th Century AD.

And this canon has remained unchanged since that time.

However, many different translations and copies affected every book in some way or another. The King James Version uses a translation for the new testament that was rushed together.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_year_was_the_N...
truth

Perth, Australia

#437289 May 3, 2013
i hear bell now..bell as church..when sopmebody died past away...did moment someone died and let me know..its near my ear very close..i hear ones more just tiny as for child..
please tell me meaning
i hear ones more..again i hear again..who past away..ones more i hear again

someone died..i hear church bell

dear God
who ever need your Mercy..

i hear ones more
again more clear
someone died for sure
i will know who
Just sayin

Antioch, TN

#437290 May 3, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Alex Jones, he's so kind. He's a deacon now. He and his wife were die hard pentecostals until they found the truth in the Catholic Church. Every once in a while EWTN airs their conversion story: "No Price Too High: Dinner With Alex Jones". In fact, he's doing a bible study series for them now.
I love conversion stories. Especially the ones that begin with a diligent and honest effort to debunk the CC.

Terrace, Canada

#437291 May 3, 2013
It took the break-away Jews that became Catholics a long time to compile all those lies. But, as did all other theologians before them since the beginning of religion ... they managed to convince followers that the stories they told and taught and wrote by repetition, were always inspired from on HIGH.

The stories were always the REAL deal compared to the supposed lies of OTHER theologians.

Concerning those in religion, fingers were always pointing away from the scenes of the crimes.
truth

Perth, Australia

#437292 May 3, 2013
melodic bell church bell as people past away..

Terrace, Canada

#437293 May 3, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
==>We were given the privilege/GIFT of salvation when...
That word salvation is all about your greed to perceive your self as "special."

If you believed that YOU were going to be rejected by the supposed god, no doubt you would reject your own religion.

Yet you want me to believe that if I join your religion, you and I will attain salvation and other "evil" people will burn in hell.

I find your belief repulsive and exceedingly self-serving ... at the expense of others.

NO THANK YOU!
truth

Perth, Australia

#437294 May 3, 2013
my father
i love my father
not to much pool me with him
stroke

i hear again heavenly bell

again again
again again
who ever need Mercy dear God
again
heavenly bell
again
i love my father very much
again again again
heavenly bell
again again
Just sayin

Antioch, TN

#437295 May 3, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, we believed and celebrated communion.
Communing with crackers and grape juice.
truth

Perth, Australia

#437296 May 3, 2013
again

i hear now again but deference big melodic much more clear two times
who ever need Mercy
Heavenly bell

Since: Nov 08

usa

#437297 May 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Men will be men, as they play the part of gods.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
The former wife of Joseph P. Kennedy II has won a decade-old appeal to the Vatican to reverse the decision that voided their 12-year marriage in the eyes of the church.
Sheila Rauch Kennedy, whose book about the congressman's aggressive pursuit of the annulment helped to end his political career, said yesterday that she feels vindicated by the reversal, which means that the Roman Catholic Church considers the couple still married -- despite the civil dissolution of their marriage 16 years ago. In 1993, Kennedy was remarried, to his former aide, Beth Kelly, in a civil ceremony.
"When you try to defend your marriage, the army that comes after you is pretty brutal," Rauch Kennedy said yesterday from her Cambridge home. "You're accused of being a vindictive ex-wife, an alcoholic bigot, an idiot."
Rauch Kennedy said she learned of the decision in May, when she was notified by the Archdiocese of Boston. She has since learned that the ruling, which had to be translated from Latin, had actually come down in 2005.
"The [annulment] process was very dishonest and it was a process in which I was being bullied," said Rauch Kennedy, referring to her treatment by the church. "But I was very lucky. I had help from outside of the Archdiocese. Otherwise I wouldn't have known about appealing to Rome and how to do it. I feel for the people who don't get help."
http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/200...
rauch was on a local tv show which detailed more as to what was going on,her children was her main condern,but when you fight someone with a powerful name and a lot of money and having the church lined up against you,your in for one hell of a fight and i'm glad to see she won.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Scales Off 8,511
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 3 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE