Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
421,481 - 421,500 of 532,450 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
Amen. On that note, goodnight and God bless.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
What is what you think of? Because were suppose to be thinking the same way.
The cup of blessing, which we bless, does it not mean a joint-participation in the blood of Christ? The loaf of bread which we break, does it not mean a joint-participation in the body of Christ?
Those that receive communion with the mind-set that it preserves their salvation (keeps them saved)...

evidently pay no attention... to the Words of the Apostle Paul that wrote

1Co 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord..

1Co 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

1Co 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

1Co 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Christians are "united" and dedicated to Christ in the communion.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You're handy with the scriptures, but the good news is, Adam is a saint, so we are all pure and saved ... thanks to that fig leaf.
:)
==>We were given the privilege/GIFT of salvation when...

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and

===>the LORD/THE HEAVENLY FATHER... hath laid on him/JESUS the iniquity of us all. <===

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

who="Clay"
The Eucharist IS the word of God you numbskull. It was established 30 yrs BEFORE Paul wrote his letter to the Romans. That's how oblivious you are to the Scriptures.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus is the Word of God.

KayMarie
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. On that note, goodnight and God bless.
Goodnight and God Bless.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>

YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE GOD'S REPORT AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ESTABLISH YOUR OWN..
No Confrinting!!! YOU are the one that is "attempting to establish your own" BIBLE ONLY AND CHURCH HISTORY individual beliefs----- YOU and your other 42,000 contradicting bible only "personal opinion" beliefs...... EACH ONE OF YOU have difference interpretations of the bible! EACH ONE OF YOU have conflicting doctrines! EACH ONE OF YOU are "inconsistent"! EACH ONE OF YOU "editorialize" the first 1500 years of Apostolic Church History, "twisting it, altering it, distorting it, and manipulating it, to "fit" your own Protestant heretical "fictitious history" book that has "absolutely (NO BASIS) of any truth whatsoever! It is ALL MADE UP!! It is ALL EDITORIALIZED! It is ALL INVENTED! It is ALL FABRICATED!! and It is ALL FICTITIOUS!.... When you preach, teach, minister and proclaim the Protestant "bible only" lie (long enough) Confrinting you begin to "actually" believe it yourself! The ONLY WAY to accept this "half-truth, half-heresy bible only distortion of the truth, is to be (first) "vindictively duped" with hate and hostility toward 2000 years of the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and "HIS own spoken and stated words in the Gospel and (second) to close your heart, mind and soul to the TRUTH of the indwelling and baptism of Holy Spirit in which Jesus HIMSELF said "would set us free" from the bondage of hate (in your case--anti-catholic hate) that you have "shackled" your life and your ministry in--------"big time"!!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

who="Clay"
The Eucharist IS the word of God you numbskull. It was established 30 yrs BEFORE Paul wrote his letter to the Romans. That's how oblivious you are to the Scriptures.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Jesus is the Word of God.
KayMarie
Jesus is the "word made flesh" which is revealed, made clear, and manifested in the Eucharist as Our Lords OWN TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD, soul and divinity in John 6:47-59....... For unless you eat my body "which is REAL FOOD " and drink my blood "which is REAL DRINK" -----
YOU CANNOT have Eternal life!!(The spoken, stated and expressed words of JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the "word made flesh" which is revealed, made clear, and manifested in the Eucharist as Our Lords OWN TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD, soul and divinity in John 6:47-59....... For unless you eat my body "which is REAL FOOD " and drink my blood "which is REAL DRINK" -----
YOU CANNOT have Eternal life!!(The spoken, stated and expressed words of JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF!!!!
cannibal: a person who eats human flesh, esp. for magical or religious purposes.

Are you a cannibal that is a Catholic. or, are you a Catholic that is a cannibal??????!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

permission= mission ion io n
spread good news..many mission in Jesus name..
kad Isus dodje okupi se veliko mnostvo ..tada im rekose posaljite svoje glasnike neka se siri rijec Bozija..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

http://bible.cc/proverbs/13-9.htm
promise
pro=m=13 i=9

how its look light=cakula se
cakulice=talk to much
cako=father
cak=ajde go ca kule=castle
see words

Since: Mar 11

Brighton East, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

bete sillassie wrote:
Jesus Christ says"please father give excuse for them,because they didnot know what they did."from ETHIOPIA,i am ORTHODOX TEWAHIDO.
So how has Jesus Christ helped the people from your country of, say the last 20 years?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

its mean many religion say speak with tongue
tower
its happened when people been disconnected
before flood..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

'many many will come in my name
its not me..'

its clear

But they will say;
'we do this or that in your name'.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Heretics abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the Flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ." St. Ignatius of Antioch ("Epistle to the Smyrneans," c. 105 A.D.)
"The bread and the wine of the Eucharist before the holy invocation of the adorable Trinity were simple bread and wine, but the invocation having been made, the bread becomes the Body of Christ and the wine the Blood of Christ." St. Cyril of Jerusalem ("Catechetical Lectures," 350 A.D.)
Dan, see how long it took you change from just believing because Jesus said so and then to it needing a invocation? There is a reason many don't believe what you say, it changes.
17After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said,“Take this and divide it among you. 18For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
19And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying,“This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
20In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying,“This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
Um, Jesus was not present on Earth at AD 350. Thus, the invocation is required.

Congratulations-yours is the worst argument I've ever seen respective to the rejection of Christ's teaching of His Real Presence in the Eucharist.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Corinthians 3:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1 Corinthians 12:27
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
John 17:21, Matt. 5:14, Eph. 1:22-23; 5:23-32; Col. 1:18,24

Like I said, it's in the Bible.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Bible says .
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Question ...
If you are not symbolically sacrificing JESUS each time you practice
transubstantiation
WHERE DOES THE FLESH AND BLOOD COME FROM ..THAT YOU SUPPOSEDLY EAT AND DRINK...
Christ's sacrifice is eternal. This, he is not being "re-sacrificed".

Nice caps lock, though.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very touching Clay, but Marge was quoting what Jesus taught....
Jesus said "this is my body" several times.

You and Marge seem to have those pages missing for your Good Books.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE GOD'S REPORT AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ESTABLISH YOUR OWN..
I HAVE FAITH ONLY IN GOD'S WORD...
My Bible says...
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
Eph 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
You reject God's Word.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••