Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,357
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437225 May 2, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Really is that what you think about when you take communion that it's the literal body and blood of Jesus?
I think about his sacrifice on the cross and thank him.
That's exactly what I think of, because that's what He taught us.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#437226 May 2, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very touching Clay, but Marge was quoting what Jesus taught....
~~~

CLAY NEEDS A TRIP TO THE POTTERS HOUSE...

Jer 18:2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.

Jer 18:3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.

Jer 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

~~~~

Isa 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.

Isa 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

Isa 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

WHAT CLAY POSTS....

HAS NOT A "POTTERS SHERD" OF EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE IT IN THE OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437227 May 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says .
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Question ...
If you are not symbolically sacrificing JESUS each time you practice
transubstantiation
WHERE DOES THE FLESH AND BLOOD COME FROM ..THAT YOU SUPPOSEDLY EAT AND DRINK...
Heaven, ye of so little faith!

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#437228 May 2, 2013
So ... if Adam is a saint, then we truly are not sinners. There was a flaw in the flawed theology, and we are all saved by the fig leaf.

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Jewish Encyclopedia

R. Mer thought that "Adam was a great saint. Knowing that he had caused death to mankind, he fasted daily for 130 years, ceased cohabitation, and covered his body with fig-leaves"

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12...

Prince George, Canada

#437229 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
The Bible says .
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Question ...
If you are not symbolically sacrificing JESUS each time you practice
transubstantiation
WHERE DOES THE FLESH AND BLOOD COME FROM ..THAT YOU SUPPOSEDLY EAT AND DRINK...
You're handy with the scriptures, but the good news is, Adam is a saint, so we are all pure and saved ... thanks to that fig leaf.

Prince George, Canada

#437230 May 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em Saint Clay!

That does have a rather earthy ring to it. Maybe you could in one of your virtuous moods-swings come up with a more impressive title.

Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437231 May 2, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Really is that what you think about when you take communion that it's the literal body and blood of Jesus?
I think about his sacrifice on the cross and thank him.
I don't think you realize how pathetic it is watching you ignorant folk scramble about our sacred scriptures- trying to form a Christianity under the confusion of the Devil.
You can't understand scriptures. Y'all are a doctrinal disaster. Blind to the truth. I never have come across a groups of people so idiotic in my life. You only fool the person in the mirror and that's all.
Btw, if this was the first ten times we went over this stuff, I wouldn't be so harsh. But its been over a hundred hasn't it? Your foolish pride and ignorance drives your fanatical religion, not any interest in truth.
If you were interested in truth, you wouldn't be in the group your in.
Complete ignorance is the only way you can function and you know it.

Prince George, Canada

#437232 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
HARRY POTTER???

Prince George, Canada

#437233 May 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you realize how pathetic it is watching you ignorant folk scramble about our sacred scriptures.
Am I allowed an opinion?

#437234 May 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE GOD'S REPORT AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ESTABLISH YOUR OWN..

I HAVE FAITH ONLY IN GOD'S WORD...

My Bible says...

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Eph 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437235 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Jer 18:2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
Jer 18:3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
Jer 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
~~~~
Isa 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.
Isa 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.
Isa 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
WHAT CLAY POSTS....
HAS NOT A "POTTERS SHERD" OF EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE IT IN THE OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT.
That's because you don't understand the Bible. You are not authorized to teach sacred scripture.

Have you married same sex couples yet? I just read some Pentecostal sects are performing it. I guarantee in 50 yrs, the only ones that won't, will be the Catholic Church!

And I still see your still using sacred scripture as a weapon for your own personal vendetta.

Prince George, Canada

#437236 May 2, 2013
If being a saint is as good as it gets, and the Jews were saints ... it seems that Catholics had nothing that the Jews needed to learn from the Catholics.

tongue-in-cheek
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Talmudical Saints.

Hillel the Elder is the first of these saints mentioned by name, and at his death he was eulogized as "the saint, the virtuous, the disciple of Ezra" (So&#7789;ah 48b). A similar tribute was rendered to Samuel ha-&#7730;a&#7789;an, the disciple of Hillel (ib.). R. Simeon, the saint, praised Judah even above Joseph, who in private resisted evil, while Judah, by the public admission of his guilt, sanctified the name of God (So&#7789;ah 10b, referring to Gen. xxxviii. 26). Judah b. Baba, the martyr, and Judah ben Ilai were saints, and wherever a story is related in the Talmud about a saint it refers to one of the two (Tem. 15b). The eminent saints of Babylon were R. Huna and R. &#7716;isda, the efficacy of whose prayers for rain, however, was not equal to that of the great saints of Palestine (Ta'an. 23b). Mar Zu&#7789;ra, the saint, when he found it necessary, as a matter of discipline, to rebuke and put a student under the ban, would, out of respect for him, first proclaim the anathema against himself and then against the student; and as soon as he reached his lodging-place he would remove the anathema first from himself and then from the student (M. &#7730;. 17a). One saint occupied himself digging wells and caves for the benefit of travelers (She&#7731;. v. 4).

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12...
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437237 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE GOD'S REPORT AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ESTABLISH YOUR OWN..
I HAVE FAITH ONLY IN GOD'S WORD...
My Bible says...
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
Eph 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
The Eucharist IS the word of God you numbskull. It was established 30 yrs BEFORE Paul wrote his letter to the Romans. That's how oblivious you are to the Scriptures.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437238 May 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em Saint Clay!
That does have a rather earthy ring to it. Maybe you could in one of your virtuous moods-swings come up with a more impressive title.
Yeah, I got a little crabby tonight eh? I just don't get how people can be so ignorant. She'll argue til she dies, that the Earth is 5,000 yrs old too.
I know you don't care for either side, June. But you gotta admit, that's mind boggling ignorance. Ignorance on that level is a sin against the mind God gave us.
marge

Ames, IA

#437240 May 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I think of, because that's what He taught us.
What is what you think of? Because were suppose to be thinking the same way.

The cup of blessing, which we bless, does it not mean a joint-participation in the blood of Christ? The loaf of bread which we break, does it not mean a joint-participation in the body of Christ?

Prince George, Canada

#437241 May 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you don't understand the Bible.
The new testament was published in the fourth century ... without the permission of a Jew.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#437242 May 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Jesus held up the bread and said, "This IS my Body".
I don't think the first 1600 yrs of Christianity misunderstood that.
You guys understand so little about the seriousness of what Our Lord instituted that day.
Why don't you do the responsible thing, and read what the Disciples of the Apostles wrote about what they were verbally taught by Jesus Christ via the Apostles. You'll see what a joke you all made of His teachings. Symbol? Ya right. That was never heard of until the Devil got to Luther and changed it.
Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

#437243 May 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you don't understand the Bible. You are not authorized to teach sacred scripture.
Have you married same sex couples yet? I just read some Pentecostal sects are performing it. I guarantee in 50 yrs, the only ones that won't, will be the Catholic Church!
And I still see your still using sacred scripture as a weapon for your own personal vendetta.
Your Religious system is not God...neither do you have the authority or clout with God to decide whom God has sent...

Your presumptuousness assumptions and fables don't move me.

I know whom I am in Christ and your arrogance does not phase me in the least.
Your Religious Society has nothing to do with my salvation..

.It is not even included in God's eternal plan of redemption ..that was established before the worlds were framed.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437244 May 2, 2013
Goodnight y'all. I'll wake up and continue defending the Catholic faith and hopefully be more respectful. If any of my children join one of your cults, I'm busting the door down with a sledge hammer. I see now, just how scary it is to be caught up in that stuff. It truly feels as though you're trapped in a prison.
I've never seen so much evidence against one side and you people ignore every bit of it.

Damn, I was trying to apologize wasn't I?
Forgive me if I insulted you Mar, ella and Confrint.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437245 May 2, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
Amen. On that note, goodnight and God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Married in 8,299
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 10 hr ELIAS IBARRA 83
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Sep 5 ELIAS IBARRA 49
Pope Francis' one-day trip expected to give Alb... Sep 4 Barbarian 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••