Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683941 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436562 Apr 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Regina"
That's no excuse to commit the sin of calumny.
A factual account is NOT calumny.
KM
That's correct. Which is why what she posted is calumny.

Now that you know what she said is false, you won't be repeating it like a good Christian.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Kitwanga, Canada

#436563 Apr 30, 2013
All this squabbling about whose religion is the worst makes me realize their must be something better than religion.

:)
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436564 Apr 30, 2013
Depend what is '?' of separation..evil liked ruin many family..church know about that.. secret society devorce themself as well asked..still live altogether and find themself together..now..why you try avoid reality tell truth..then speak differently..God is upon all of us.
Your Creator left law trough space and time..Creator created visible and not-visible way.

you choose like that its your free will..money power as well way..as alive or deadly..
by
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436565 Apr 30, 2013
I had a talk with god last night. I did all the talking, and as usual he played hard to get.

truth

Ardross, Australia

#436566 Apr 30, 2013
Your law is not my law..i told you many times.

Creator left law trough space and time.

future will be deference..
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436567 Apr 30, 2013
who="Regina"
That's no excuse to commit the sin of calumny.
A factual account is NOT calumny.
KM
And again.....

MYTH NUMBER FOUR:
If an Annulment is Granted the Children will be Illegitimate
The truth is that an ecclesiastical annulment is concerned only with the spouses, and not the children. An annulment has no effect at all on the legitimacy of children, or other arrangements regarding children , such as custody or support. These are all concerns of the civil law, and an ecclesiastical annulment has
absolutely no effects under civil law. It is a myth
that granting an annulment makes the children
illegitimate.
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436568 Apr 30, 2013
I can't figure out why god didn't warn me that all of those theologians lie.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#436569 Apr 30, 2013
who="Regina"
No, that is not what it says. That is what *you* say. Please stop trying to interpret something about which you have no knowledge.
This is a very good link and should answer your questions if you are interested in learning about the annulment process:
http://www.archbalt.org/loader.cfm...

I have no patience with legalese that can be twisted to say different things for different cases. The site I gave is a Catholic one, and it very plainly says that if a couple decides that its marriage was unwise (or uncomfortable, etc.), it CAN BE DISSOLVED by the CC.

Jesus said, "Let NO man put asunder that that God has joined together."

Did you notice that the CC did not join Adam and Eve? God still does the 'joining'.

KayMarie
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436570 Apr 30, 2013
Your leaders and Authority liked law to rule and easy rule for themself as well you..you can be someone too very special with Authority too..but i told you..when they died its finish.
discover
Creator left law trough space and time.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436571 Apr 30, 2013
who="Regina"
No, that is not what it says. That is what *you* say. Please stop trying to interpret something about which you have no knowledge.
This is a very good link and should answer your questions if you are interested in learning about the annulment process:
I have no patience with legalese that can be twisted to say different things for different cases. The site I gave is a Catholic one, and it very plainly says that if a couple decides that its marriage was unwise (or uncomfortable, etc.), it CAN BE DISSOLVED by the CC.
Did you notice that the CC did not join Adam and Eve? God still does the 'joining'.
KayMarie
You have no patience with something that you do not understand and, frankly, is none of your business. You have no patience with it because it is of the Catholic Church and you are quite obviously an anti-Catholic bigot. No surprise there.

God does not join together a couple who has no intention of having children. God does not join together a couple who have no intention of remaining faithful to their vows or who are unable to do so for certain specific reasons. All of this must be proven. Church annulments are not given simply because people apply for them.

If you read the link I posted, you would know this.
But you didn't.
You never do.
Because you are interested only in spreading lies about the Catholic Church.
Not in learning the truth.
You have lots of company on this board, which is why you are here.
You enjoy being confirmed in your lies. I'm very sorry for you.

2 Why must a divorced Catholic complete a complicated Church annulment process before remarrying?

"Jesus himself had strong words about marriage. The Catholic Church believes it has a responsibility to follow the words of Christ, both in teaching and in practice. Jesus gave a quite blunt answer to those who raised the issue of marriage and divorce.

The complicated process of annulment then is a response to the strength of this teaching. The Church presumes that marriages are binding and lifelong. The annulment process helps to determine if something essential was missing from the couple—s relationship from the beginning that prevented the sacramental union that the couple promised to each other."
http://www.americancatholic.org/newsletters/c...

hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#436572 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
All this squabbling about whose religion is the worst makes me realize their must be something better than religion.
For you June---I guess it is agnosticism or is it atheism, or is it "martini (happy hour) every day. It seem to fit right into your (denial) of the TRUTH of verifiable,authenticated and proven Church History regarding Jesus Christ and His One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church. One would think that a person "your age" would have learned something by now, but obviously, that is not the case!.....You, June are just a "repeat story" of the Prodigal son (in your case daughter), drifting around in circles) willfully and defiantly, rebellious,to the TRUTH---that is---until---He eventually "came to his senses"!!!
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436573 Apr 30, 2013
who="Regina"
KayMarie
BTW, the article does not say a marriage can be dissolved.

No marriage can be dissolved and the Church does not teach this or attempt to do this.

"The Church presumes that marriages are binding and lifelong."
http://www.americancatholic.org/newsletters/c...
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436574 Apr 30, 2013
your law is not my law
i am not going respect that any more..no
under catholic law explain suffering and Jesus..
then

Creator created us to be happy..full of joy.
Its first Eden.
Now I asked you many times ..did you know where is first Eden?
perfection..

Why Lucifer fall..as well catholic teach you as well Christians as well angels and demons fall is fall..all angels and demons..you choose wrong leader you going fall with that leader.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#436575 Apr 30, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church recognizes your marriage as valid.
If a Catholic marries outside the Church without permission, then the marriage is not canonically or sacramentally valid.
I was married in the Catholic Church, the same Catholic Church who help my ex-husband get his annullment.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#436576 Apr 30, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church recognizes your marriage as valid.
If a Catholic marries outside the Church without permission, then the marriage is not canonically or sacramentally valid.
..the same Catholic Church that baptized my children now do not recognize them as born in wedlock. My children are no longer Catholic either by their choice...
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436577 Apr 30, 2013
Patience..o well..i liked know what is that..if you suffer entire life where is that..cc..did you trust what they going set up..really..is that right what they want or what is right?

cc and evil

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#436578 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. They were busted for selling indulgences, so they had to expand their income generating market.
Catholics completely ignore the teaching of tithing...

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436579 Apr 30, 2013
does meter ella

ones your civilization fall with entire 3x kingdom animals flora fauna tree humans whats so ever..

you going fall too..

others in secret make decision..

'law of space and time'

i speaking about entire civilization where coming stop 'nothing exist'..
Ella

Rockford, MI

#436580 Apr 30, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, dear, but you are not telling the truth.
However, I'm not sorry that my pointing it out is making you upset. You're upset because you were caught when, in fact, you should be feeling shame for bearing false witness which is a sin.
I feel no shame for exposing the Catholic Church's perversion of God's sacred Word and their arrogance in mocking God's Word by claiming themselves as holy followers of Jesus Christ.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436581 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
I was married in the Catholic Church, the same Catholic Church who help my ex-husband get his annullment.
Sorry, lady (?), you're a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Tue misleading troller 2
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web