Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675907 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Ardross, Australia

#436540 Apr 30, 2013
Wicket is much more worse..they attack people every day without any authority..they don't liked law as well with them divorce is every day..bad wishers.
They liked ruin everything as they could.
byyyyy
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436541 Apr 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Ella"
You want to bet. My ex-husband annulled our marriage so he could marry his girlfriend. The condition was he had to disown his children so I wrote a note to the pope on the back of my annulment papers. AND I'm happy to say I am no longer a Catholic...
Thanks for sharing this. The CC obviously did not protect your marriage. They likely could not have stopped your husband from leaving you, but they did not have to put 'church' approval on his behavior. They put him in a position of calling his children b------'s, and accusing you of worse things.
KayMarie
MYTH NUMBER FOUR:
If an Annulment is Granted the Children will be Ill
egitimate The truth is that an ecclesiastical annulment is co
ncerned only with the spouses, and not the children. An
annulment has no effect at all on the legitimacy of
children, or other arrangements regarding children, such
as custody or support. These are all concerns of the civil law, and an ecclesiastical annulment has absolutely no effects under civil law. It is a myth that granting an annulment makes the children illegitimate.
http://www.archbalt.org/loader.cfm...
Ella

Rockford, MI

#436542 Apr 30, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
What she wrote is a lie.
Calumny is a sin even if one is angry at their husband and taking it out on the Church.
I forgave my ex-husband. It's the church I'm angry with!
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436543 Apr 30, 2013
If you liked bet..then first you need put yourself on shame in place where not spouse don't need go..then you will find out how economy and finance of them working..never winner computer as well all evil eyes is there for set up..
you can bet why not you can be only lose..
Investigator..yes not better investigator few coins as well rosary can go altogether.

Please forgive us..you can find anything about everything as well everyone..why?
'God swear to Heaven=nevaeh and Earth not secret between each other.'
O don't worry what they going say about you in ''in'dustry secret money stay everywhere as 'in'vesment.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436544 Apr 30, 2013
An Annulment Costs Thousands of Dollars
The truth is that no Tribunal anywhere in the world
asks for "thousands of dollars," although the fee
requested for an annulment process does vary from one Tribunal to another. In the Archdiocese of
Baltimore, the requested fees range from one hundre
d dollars to five hundred dollars, depending on the
type of case, but the fee the Petitioner pays is only ab
out one-half of the Tribunal's actual cost for a ca
se. It is a myth that the process costs thousands of dollars,
and IN FACT NO ONE IS EVER TURNED AWAY FROM A TRIBUNAL BECAUSE OF THEIR INABILITY TO PAY A FEE.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436545 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgave my ex-husband. It's the church I'm angry with!
That's no excuse to commit the sin of calumny.
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436546 Apr 30, 2013
First.. about childreen..no..you need allwayes act as 'conciseness'.
If you abuse and used law of very bad wisher who try hurt on very nice make up law its not conciseness or right.
'wicket as always hurtful'
Ella

Rockford, MI

#436547 Apr 30, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
MYTH NUMBER FOUR:
as custody or support. These are all concerns of the civil law, and an ecclesiastical annulment has absolutely no effects under civil law. It is a myth that granting an annulment makes the children illegitimate.
You can cite a hundred sources of Catholic propaganda but it DOES NOT change what has happened to me and my family. You can believe the lies of the Catholic Church but don't mock God and call it holy.
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#436548 Apr 30, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
MYTH NUMBER FOUR:
True, the children are not illegitimate in the eyes of the law.

They are simply children of an "invalid marriage," per a careful investigation by the church.

As a Catholic child, would you care about the difference?

Children don't hold to the same delusion.

I believe most see the hypocrisy.
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436549 Apr 30, 2013
Depend how much you can take in hurtful or sick condition ..others can set up anything evil as hurtful even ruin in very bad condition.. its going make you stronger.

yes much more stronger does meter how you look under humiliation..
by
Wicket never have holy ticket
On the end coming what?
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436550 Apr 30, 2013
Is sin bank.ruptcy..but still have underground lots of money..never pay tax.
Is that shame?
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436551 Apr 30, 2013
For those interested in the truth:

Everyone else,....well.....good luck.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#436552 Apr 30, 2013
The Catholic Church presumes that marriages are valid, binding spouses for life. When couples do separate and divorce, therefore, the Church examines in detail their marriage to determine if, right from the start, some essential element was missing in their relationship. If that fact has been established, it means the spouses did not have the kind of marital link that binds them together for life.

The Church then issues a declaration of nullity (an annulment) and both are free to marry again in the Catholic Church.

1 On what grounds does the Church declare nullity for some failed marriages?

In technical language, the most common reasons are insufficiency or inadequacy of judgment (also known as lack of due discretion, due to some factor such as young age, pressure to marry in haste, etc.), psychological incapacity, and absence of a proper intention to have children, be faithful, or remain together until death.

These grounds can manifest themselves in various ways. For example, a couple, discovering her pregnancy, decide to marry; only much later do they recognize the lack of wisdom in that decision. Or one spouse carries an addictive problem with alcohol or drugs into the marriage. Perhaps a person, unfaithful during courtship, continues the infidelity after marrying.

In cases like these, the Church judges may decide that something contrary to the nature of marriage or to a full, free human decision prevents this contract from being sound or binding.

I begin this formal annulment process at the parish level for about a dozen petitioners each year. My suggestion to them as they approach the multi-page, perhaps daunting questionnaire moves along these lines:

—As you reflect upon the marriage, ask yourself: Was there something missing right from the start, something radically wrong from day one? Before the wedding, were there warning signals, red flags which you may have dismissed simply as the cold-feet anxieties rather common for couples prior to a nuptial service? Did you suffer deep difficulties early in your marital life and worry about them, but, never having been married before, judged they were merely the expected burdensome part of marriage? Now, perhaps years later, you view them as symptomatic of a much more serious problem, a radical malfunctioning in your relationship.—

I picked this up on a Catholic site. It says that married people who decide that their marriage won't work can divorce, get an annulment from the church, then both are free to marry again.

For instance: A couple who marry because she was pregnant (they have already become 'one') can decide that they were unwise to marry, and they can be set free by the church !!!

KayMarie
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#436553 Apr 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Religion - A Delusion"
If Catholic marriages weren't so amazingly Holy, it would much, much less than $69.95 to have them annulled.
Nope, careful investigation goes into every annulment, because they're so Holy.
It doesn't get more delusional than this: knowing, willful delusion.
When did they reduce the price? It cost my friends $500.00.
KM
I believe regular delivery on an annulment is less than $100. But like UPS and FedEx, it seems you can pay for speedier delivery.

Whether it's $500.00 or $69.95, there is no way the church can do the HONEST, IN-DEPTH investigation required to make a a INFORMED moral decision to invalidate an oath to God.

It's just a charade, a delusion. Even Catholics know it.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#436554 Apr 30, 2013
who="Regina"
That's no excuse to commit the sin of calumny.

A factual account is NOT calumny.
KM
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436555 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
You can cite a hundred sources of Catholic propaganda but it DOES NOT change what has happened to me and my family. You can believe the lies of the Catholic Church but don't mock God and call it holy.
I'm sorry, dear, but you are not telling the truth.
However, I'm not sorry that my pointing it out is making you upset. You're upset because you were caught when, in fact, you should be feeling shame for bearing false witness which is a sin.
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436556 Apr 30, 2013
according what?..

church or any authority..

Does meter..child is yours..still does meter..you liked or not..child have parent or beginning.. who and how..professional makers or hurtful makers.. game lovers makers or under authority..still is yours.

What is not under church law?..not holy under wicket shame..but child yes still child have makers=where come-from who and how?.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436557 Apr 30, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
True, the children are not illegitimate in the eyes of the law.
They are simply children of an "invalid marriage," per a careful investigation by the church.
As a Catholic child, would you care about the difference?
Children don't hold to the same delusion.
I believe most see the hypocrisy.
Hello, BM, how are you these days?

Since a civil divorce would have taken place first, any children of the marriage would simply see their parents as being divorced. See #10: http://www.archbalt.org/loader.cfm...
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436558 Apr 30, 2013
wicket child=demons
church law

Lived good lovers in peace..they can love or hurt each other what so ever..yeee still is love there..o well you can look trough window too as well drove anything what ever you want.
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436559 Apr 30, 2013
You can abolish that law ..who care for money..in poor country nobody pay anything..no..then..if you poor where childreen is poor where they going in heaven or hell..by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis meets knights of ancient order in ... Thu namredipsobla 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 10,520
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Apr 21 Joe 30
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
More from around the web