Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 20 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#435678 Apr 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging others is not an advisable thing to do.....remember?
Typical Catholic Hollywood 101 graduate...does not understand the message/s in Scripture, and tries to use Scripture....reminds me of that retarded ditch digger trying his hand at brain surgery!!!

I did not decide, mentally or judicially, by implication, tried, condemned, punished, avenged, concluded, damned, decreed, esteemed, sued, ordained, called in question, nor did I sentence you.

I did, however, stated facts....
truth

Perth, Australia

#435679 Apr 26, 2013
thousand thousand thousand..its been day 29 April
toward 3 o'clock toward morning 6 o'clock constantly thousand thousand thousand..

29 April is day of Saint Catherina of Siena born 25 3

truth

Perth, Australia

#435680 Apr 26, 2013
is that point when somebody say go to see your priest..
oh

i pray by myself cry many times o yes even shaout
so what
you can do too
don't be afraid
law of others is not my law

for cry and pray not limit
you can 5do too on your language
you can converted too
to whom
what you love
if you love Jesus pray to him many others pray too..why not?.. just try..eho=voice from 700 years ago you can still hear..
o don't worry if you looks funny this or that..just start pray don't be afraid about others what they think or say..simple pray put that in your mind..
who care for others..talk by yourself as well pray..is that shame..no no no

this saint is been stronger then any papeeeeeeeeee

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#435681 Apr 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
You remind me of a retarded ditch digger trying to perform brain surgery!!!!!
Debating delusions.
Let us pray:
"Dear Jesus, please cure cancer for all of mankind today at 5 p.m.
EDT. Amen"
Why not?
Because deep down inside, we all know it's imaginary.
GiF / Kay Marie wrote:
Not deep inside....just below the surface we know...based on God's Word...the prayer quoted above will fall on deaf ears.
The Word of God says we are to pray to God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ, His Son.
New Age wrote:
Hey GiF - this "ditch digger" can dig trenches around you when it comes to Jesus.
New Age then wrote:
You are a clueless rock. Gif/KM responded to your post, and I responded to theirs.
Go back and hide under yourSelf.
<quoted text>
Oh I got it alright. But it appears you didn't, why else would you continue in your attitude towards me?
Self.
I have not any emotional ideas and/or impulses that have existed, and/or have been since been banished, from my conscious mind that continue not to influence my behavior involving your beliefs, feelings, values nor dispositions....

You are totally "lost at sea"....
truth

Perth, Australia

#435682 Apr 26, 2013
Who told you that woman do nothing?

7 billions kids still exist all of them from woman..

We pray on Monday 29 April for all Catharine around world!

on that time she is been able sustain all of them around her faith ..
pray novena nevena nivena nuvena navana

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435683 Apr 26, 2013
If a supposed creator wanted us to know truth, it sure has a sadistic character.

Preachers that feel such impulsive NEEDS to keep fighting to prove that truth exists is about as insane as it gets.

The creator must be sitting up there laughing as humans kill each other claiming at the same time to KNOW of what the deity expects perfomance-WISE.

At least non-human animals don't suffer from the mental stains and strains of religion.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435684 Apr 26, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweety, you are not rational, your emotions are all over the place.
Your mad at a God you don't believe in, but blame Him because of what man has done.
By the way I have been checking you out on different websites.
Your just spreading your hate all over the place aren't you.
"Sweety" HUH?

Anyone who proclaims to know the mind of a god, perceives the self as being on the same level as the supposed god.

You think you and your words are worthy of the highest respect, but so does every other nincompoop preacher in every religion on the planet.

You and your chosen words are nothing "special."

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435685 Apr 26, 2013
In the movie "Priest" ... the priest who is homosexual is crying to Jesus, indicating that when he sees him on the cross it makes him horny. He sees that naked well-formed image of Jesus as being a man of mortal sexual passion.

Confusing???... yes indeed.

Yet, they had the create an image of a handsome Jesus, or nobody would want to worship the image.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435686 Apr 26, 2013
they had to create an image
truth

Perth, Australia

#435687 Apr 26, 2013
yes if you lost..lost sheep

very nice

Are you jealous on my simple sad and funny way?

I will told you Saint Brigitte 15 prayers is strong too..Cross.

Saint Faustina..Mercy I trust in you..i fill that in all 3x case..its help me..

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435688 Apr 26, 2013
And my guess is those nuns that believe they saved their virginity in order to be brides of Christ have some emotion on their supposed wedding nights.

The idea that Jesus has a harem world-wide doesn't seem to stop them from adding to the long list of virgins in the pulpit.

Looking at his picture kinda makes me want to commit adultery ... if only I wasn't so damned old and decrepit.

:)

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435690 Apr 26, 2013
Golly Gee ... if all these preachers weren't busy preaching, we wouldn't know that a god was going to destroy the world.

Now THAT would be a tragedy!

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435691 Apr 26, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that no preacher, Christian or God has shown up to try to make you accept truth.
You're here, aren't you? or are you ALSO an illusion?

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435692 Apr 26, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that no preacher, Christian or God has shown up to try to make you accept truth. The insane truth is that it is your choice to kill, scream, do drugs and live the life you wish. God is like a parent who looks at his adult children messing up.
OH OH ... have you been peeking through the shadows to observe my killing, screaming and doing drugs?

Is there NO privacy whatsoever from all the helpers of the many gods?

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435693 Apr 26, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>and live the life you wish.
If I could have one wish, it would be that suffering of all human and non-human forms of life would cease.
truth

Perth, Australia

#435694 Apr 26, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...
ides za svojim poslom..sto te briga sto ce tko reci..
nemoj sidat di drugi sjedaju..ma znas sto nemoras ni molit kako oni hoce..sto bi to bilo smjesno..kao da su tvoje brige njihove brige i problemi..samo moli na svoj nacin..

sjedni u zadnju klupu i moli..
kao Bog nezna sto tebi triba..ma hajde znas gdje
receno ti je
gurd your heart=there is life
proverb 4;23
on back on left is window
Isus sa srcem i sestra koja moli i kleci..eto tu sjedi i moli..nemoj molit kako oni mole onda to nije tvoja molitva..tvoja molitva je onako kako tvoje srce tebi odgovara..
Hvala Ocu na stvaranju i Majci na ustrajnosti, cuvanju i molitvi..
Hvala Sinu na otkupljenju ..on je tvoj otkupitelj.
dva slastka srca jedno u molitvi pred tobom stoji..i love you...prebiri svoja zrnca i viditi ces da Isus gleda..udji u moje misli i moje srce..i on cete pogledati i onda kad mi neznamo da nas gleda..i onda kad posrcemo i kad grijesimo i onda kad placemo i volimo..on je tu nad svim nasim usjesima i padovima.

Putniceeeeeeeeeeeeee
moliteljuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..
sjedni u zadnju klupuuuuuuuu
moli na svoj nacin
odmori se uz molitvu od svog umornog bolesnog
zivotnog puta..sjedi i razgovaraj tiho sam sa sobom
neboj se ..sto ce ti drugi reci..
ti nisi nikakak i nitko drugi..ti si Bozije stvorenje..pa ako si zalutao na svom zivotnom putu i posrnuo..pogledaj kao je Isus posrcao na krizu za sve nas..on cete pogledati neboj se utjeha ce doci jedan dan..
pouzdaj se u Boga
netrci ispred njega
Sjedi u zadnju klupu nemoj se stidjeti niti suza niti molitve.
Ako ima nekih gostiju i nebude za tebe mjesta dodji drugi put on te uvjek ceka znat ce da si tu.
Reci mu.. Isuse ja te volim.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435695 Apr 26, 2013
According to the theologians, many times the gods showed up on earth in the flesh in order to save the people from the wrath of the god-father.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435696 Apr 26, 2013
I suggest you keep in mind self-perceived fledgling god-lets, that "when" you get to heaven, you will have to agree with every whim of the god, who by the way didn't hesitate to cast others out of his heavenly realm for not following his every commandment.

That seems about on par with a "concentration" camp.

You won't have the ability to make a decision on your own, as all the deciding will done for you ... or ELSE!

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435697 Apr 26, 2013
BE done for you

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#435698 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
And my guess is those nuns that believe they saved their virginity in order to be brides of Christ have some emotion on their supposed wedding nights.
The idea that Jesus has a harem world-wide doesn't seem to stop them from adding to the long list of virgins in the pulpit.
Looking at his picture kinda makes me want to commit adultery ... if only I wasn't so damned old and decrepit.
Substitute the word NUN for VESTAL VIRGIN for the use of nuns in the RCC is adopted from pagan religions. The RCC is just chocked full of pagan practices that they adopted into the RCC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood (Aug '12) 14 hr untilthelighttak ... 209
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 15 hr untilthelighttak ... 7
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 15 hr untilthelighttak ... 84,125
News Pope on free speech: What about turning the oth... Sat KristoFMYsagun 11
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sat Married in 9,204
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... May 1 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... Apr 30 untilthelighttak ... 2
More from around the web