Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Jul 10, 2007 Read more: CBC News 579,649
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#434162 Apr 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that REALLY hurt. I don't appreciate being left out of your Catholic circle any more than does Jesus the Jew.
:)
Sorry June! But by your own "prodigal son" rebellious and defiant choice, you have "chosen" to be left out!!
marge

Ames, IA

#434163 Apr 19, 2013
Hey Hojo, did you thank God for saving you today?
marge

Ames, IA

#434164 Apr 19, 2013
marge

Ames, IA

#434165 Apr 19, 2013
Hojo, the song is for you:)
marge

Ames, IA

#434166 Apr 19, 2013
Hey 7th, for you, Happy Sabbath!

marge

Ames, IA

#434167 Apr 19, 2013
Mrs and Mr Gif, sing with me;

hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#434168 Apr 19, 2013
marge wrote:
Hey Hojo, did you thank God for saving you today?
Yes Marge!! Every day at Daily Mass and in the Eucharist!!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#434169 Apr 19, 2013
marge wrote:
Hojo, the song is for you:)
Thanks Marge!!
marge

Ames, IA

#434170 Apr 19, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Marge!!
Praise the Lord!
marge

Ames, IA

#434171 Apr 19, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Marge!! Every day at Daily Mass and in the Eucharist!!
For me everyday He is my morning Star, and my whole family are born-again Chrstians and all my fellow workers so we celebrate Christ all day long too:)
marge

Ames, IA

#434172 Apr 19, 2013
marge

Ames, IA

#434173 Apr 19, 2013
Sorry i repeated the same song twice, the above was meant for 7th.
Clay

United States

#434174 Apr 19, 2013
marge wrote:
Sorry i repeated the same song twice, the above was meant for 7th.
sipping on Grandpa's ol cough medicine are ya? lol

Since: Nov 08

usa

#434175 Apr 19, 2013
WARNING SOMEONE ON HERE IS CARRYING A VIRUS AND DOESN'T KNOW IT,I LEFT ABRUPTLY LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I GOT HIT WITH IT,I GOT HACKED AND 29 VIRUSES GOT INTO MY MACHINE,SO BE CAREFUL.

usa

#434176 Apr 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote the makings of a book at one time.
I was in religion at the time, and the title I was going to choose was "The atheist and the preacher." One woman who read it said she wanted more, so I guess it would have been of interest to at least some people. The two characters grew up together and one man became an atheist and one a preacher, and although they stayed friends, they couldn't agree on what they believed. The book would have been the discussions they had as they both shared experiences from their lives. Without indulging the names of members of his congregations, the preacher shared his confusion about how to counsel them with their problems ... and the atheist of course wanted to know why the preacher put such faith in myth, etc.
Anyway, it died from lack of enthusiasm from me.
Thanks for the compliment.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD OF BEEN INTERESTING,you should give it another shot,look what happened to the lady who wrote harry potter books,first person to becaome a billionare for being a writer.

usa

#434177 Apr 19, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is "explained" after the fact.
Thanks to all this explaining, we now know that Jesus favored the rich, not the poor.
We also know now that Jesus was all about ritual, not peace and love.
Jesus wanted a giant palace adorned with gold and high priests dressed in silk robes.
Who knew just by reading the Bible? It had to be "explained."
And Jesus really meant something else when he stated when he would return while some of his disciples were still alive.
On the surface, none of this makes sense. In delusions, everything can be explained in hindsight.
i disagree:mat.19:24 it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

usa

#434178 Apr 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Emperor Constantine - by the power and grace of God - was converted to the Catholic faith. This man did nothing to undo Sacred Teaching which still exists to this day.
Grant it, he brought order to the Empire. But the Bishop of Rome did not bow down to Constantine and definitely did not give up the keys passed down from Peter. Constantines conversion was guided by God. It was a miracle. It was the end of hundreds of yrs of death and suffering from the Beast and Whore of Babylon.
the bishops,popes,priests all kissed ass if it meant saving the church.harsh words but true.it's only sacred teaching to one man made church,not to all men.Constantines conversion was guided by God.jethro did you or anyone witness this? or was it a delussion on his part.or made up by the church?
marge

Ames, IA

#434179 Apr 19, 2013
Hey Jethro how are you?

This is another version of the last song for my dear big sister LTM;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
marge

Ames, IA

#434180 Apr 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
sipping on Grandpa's ol cough medicine are ya? lol
Did you listen to the song, no crime if we worship the Lord together once.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#434181 Apr 19, 2013
who="marge"]Mrs and Mr Gif, sing with me;

Beautiful, Marge. Thank you.
KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 56 min Mr Sir 9,048
News Church leaders plan TV debates to resolve doctr... 9 hr QUITTNER Apr 1 2015 2
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 11 hr kuda 53
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... 12 hr barefoot2626 2,032
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Tue Songs 174
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Mon dollarsbill 83,961
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
More from around the web