Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687460 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432724 Apr 14, 2013

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432725 Apr 14, 2013

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432726 Apr 14, 2013

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#432727 Apr 14, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I try not to disrespect other faiths. People can make claims. I do not feel challenged by them. Let anyone claim they are right and I am wrong. Let anyone claim they have the True Faith and I do not.I care where I stand with Christ.Up until the time of the split there was the "Church".Some called it Catholic but it was not the same Catholic Church as it exists today. Catholic and Orthodox were combines into the "Church".I leave it up to each individual to discern whether after the split, whether the Orthodox or the Catholics kept the original faith.As long as we spend our base our salvation on which church we attend rather than our relationship with Christ we stray away from our sin, our repentance and salvation. Hope this is a better answer.
My question has nothing to do with "other faiths". It has nothing to do with "people's claim" "true faith" "the split" "salvation"....etc etc etc...

Now I not only know what you are, but, I also know, you, like Catholics, are scared to death of the truth...
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432728 Apr 15, 2013
James 1;25
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

i been there
when i come over library
i start cry..i liked hide my tears thanks to my glasess o yes..oh..
they are nice evil its within them within
see in

now

you need love her where Jesus set up his eyes..
yes
now i just spend 4 dolars bus ticket its all that i can see..
but i see what i have to see
whats wisdom say
god left law trough time and space
they told you its god who hide its good hide
but i told you its good who search they will find
but in both case they are not salvation
now
when child cry they what say
majko moja majko moja
or spasitelju moj
spasitelju moj
now
how you going save what you know what will be in future
its ok samantija=delusion
o really
then please calculated time
Creator left law in time and space..
now only corupt don't liked whats will be happened see

because of that i told you.. your train line is on wrong place..
i been there i just return..
lupezi od djece is that corupt court..yes it is
i told you they are corupt..then look down direction..don't tell me you not look or follow
are you really think they have nice suits and diploma but they are nice..nooooooo
did i need believe them
nooo
boze sacuvaj od one okuke train

sacuvaj nas dobri Boze od lijepih odjela i diploma i njihovih planova..
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432730 Apr 15, 2013
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432731 Apr 15, 2013
sine moj slusaj sto ti majka govori..
obej law
you need listen
sine moj nemoj piti
kad casa prekipi nije dobro
sine moj kad se svijetlo upali
sto ce biti
ajmee
kakav je prijatelj Jesus
Which friend is isus..pray..uzet ce te za ruku i pokazat sto ce biti..
duso duse moje
srce srca moga
suzo suze moje
moli za nas
http://bibleapps.com/proverbs/21-14.htm
one zgrade zelene izgledaju kao water kao valovi = i see that today geometry looking as art..
looks like wave of water buildings

but whats will be happening=d.... oh
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...

Since: Nov 08

usa

#432732 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first went on a Catholic forum in 2006, I was called every vile name in the "book" ... such as witch, heretic, demon, devil, spawn of the devil, Satan in the flesh, amoral, immoral, cursed, lost, etc. As usual, they saved all the nice stuff from the same book, such as holy servants of god, moral, righteous, and the big one ... SAVED ... for their selves.
Now, as you can see, these Catholics are being very polite. I have no complaints anyway and never did, as I expect rebuttal when I criticize what people hold most dear to their selves.
I've been called the same names,one person on here even went as far as accusing me as being a pedophile,to this day i'd love to get my hands on that person,give him a taste of what pain those poor kids went through using a 4 in. round pipe of some type.
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432733 Apr 15, 2013
if someone say over
then go over bridge you spend lot of money there in vain train..

o ime svete brigite=brigas me=worry

see
majko moja
majko moja child call
then
spasitelju moj
spasitelju moj=who will save you
he allready done=who can save you=he show whats will happen you need listen..

he save me that i can save you
its allredy planted what i see

usa

#432734 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When a Catholic is baptized, the hierarchy doesn't take into account that later those ones that were baptized leave the church, so the real count is probably a lot less.
Many are now leaving to join up with the new overhauled versions of Paganism ... where it is taught that the goddess loves everybody.
Ya can't blame the Christians for flocking to this new promise of a goddess that doesn't judge anyone and simply holds the hands of the believers, even when they land in prison. That cranky old god worshipped by the Jews (and then the Christians) is no fun at all. He's "old hat."
It's a new day, and new religions with new promises are bound to appear.
:)
talking to some co-workers and people i met at gatherings they are joining bible study groups,and from what i have found on the net they are gaining in popularity,sad note is some people are turning to these phony t.v. evangelists,who are just as greedy as the catholic church,one guy owns 20 antique airplanes,and a multitude of cars why? there are people in this country dying daily of starvation in these phony jackals live in million dollar homes and drive fancy $100,000 + cars,why are they not sharing the wealth.i think the government should step in and take a good look at what these so called preachers are doing,there not a real religious organization,they are in it for the money,their lifestyle proves that,it's time to tax these b.sing people.

usa

#432735 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Ya see it's common sense that if Jesus was killed by Jews, he would have been killed for being a traitor and for joining the Catholic religion, which would have been impossible, because the Catholic religion didn't start until after Jesus supposed crucifixion.
if jesus was killed by Jews he would of been stoned to death,it was rome that killed Jesus,they were big on crucifying people...i guess they loved the smell of rotting flesh.
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432736 Apr 15, 2013
yes jehtro
jesus told you..except every words that you can know..
i stop front of baptism church jame-street where red cross there
look opose street two coners as well art like in box as two dead head as demons

see read words as art..he art every heart..its not looks nice..but have deference meaning..expression with art and words is deference then you think..so what if not nice words..drove in your notebook..its look as scrape book..its not nice does meter..you need know meaning..as art.
see jame=ajmewhats deference nice cross and upside cross read words..ajme=its mean something happen
okuka=its mean edge=where train
edgar alan poe as poet=i try describe as i could
shut up=o when you say that..did you see there big building with 4 window on top crime squad =they are good in nothing=klaparosi parose= money para=as demons who..how i can know who they are..i am not care who they are..word within in..who..someone who know many things..me
i don't know like them..no
why should be
did Jesus show to me or them..they are not minded people they stay under command of master of them..not me..
sto je najteze..kad klapas ulicama u prazno..ja
neka gledaju boje i art
blagoslovljen onaj koji nade
blago slovo ovo..
God will prevail..
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432737 Apr 15, 2013
its not nice to be liar
nooooooooodid old church liked Jesus no
no no no thennnnnnnn

kad okrenes naopako art kao dvije kucice sa dvi pticice oposite crkva sa crvenim krizem jame=ajme
see
ajme majko moja
gdje toi je majka
koga zoves
how you call that building where you removing kids from mothers court of justice see=ajme majko moja=james
sto zoves majku kad majke nemas a ako je i imas nece cete majka pomoc

a takooooooooo
a tako
drugarice Mande
poljubi me sa obe bande=two bande two train way
mora da ima neka sepavi sudac ili sudkinja sud;kin
dus nik duh=demon see that art with house for bird when you make upsidedown art..see..who stolen kids..they know who they are..now
ma nemoj lupezi i varalice..see words varalice vara;lice=face
varalice va=wa rali rail c e
rail=close rail..how much you can calculated on my way from nice or not nice words=its mean blago slovo
b lago=vara=liar=rail s lovo=$lova=money
lazu za novac=liars for money

see rail
shut up=closing words as describe close something about what?
http://bible.cc/proverbs/19-21.htm
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432738 Apr 15, 2013
http://bible.cc/isaiah/14-27.htm
kakav prijatelj je isus
uzet cete za ruku i pokazat..
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432739 Apr 15, 2013
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432740 Apr 15, 2013
kucice pticice=stolen kids
k uci se=p=16 t=20 igi=go ce se gose+t=gosth k id s s=$

cross =red kad vidis kriz rasiri ruke pogledaj prema gori vidi kucice

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#432741 Apr 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
My Bible doesn't say which books belong in it. I have 73, how come you only have 66?
Could you provide Book, Chapter and Verse where Christ tells us which Books are the word of God?
Could you provide Book, Chapter and Verse where Christ says the Bible is His sole source of authority on His Ministry?
If you can't, then why do you teach this new and strange doctrine when Jesus never willed it?
~~~

Suppose you ask God the above questions...He is the one that gave His Word to us.

I am more interested in the way of eternal life... that it presents

than I am your quest.

You Roman Catholics are evidently more interested in the mechanics of the Book.... than you are in following God's plan of SALVATION that it was written to present.

Why don't you stop quibbling about the vessel and make an effort to

consume it's content...

You have build a great high wall around Christ instead of just receiving Him by faith.

The simple answer of Paul and Silas is sufficient for me...

When ask "Sirs, what must I do to be saved? "

Act_16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

It don't take a rocket scientist to figure this out....

Why don't you just do what the Bible says...and stop your quibbling?

Just be obedient with simple child-like faith...

Jesus said...

Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Luk_18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432742 Apr 15, 2013
Forgive me please if you could.
Did i act as child..yes i am..oh..please tell me why you think that God not love us..i think someone watching us..who?
Jesus know who?!
Please tell me..where all stolen kids gone?!
Why i been today there?
Who lead me there..why i am not happy..why i go always there..what i can see what others not see..please why i am wrong?!
Now..about foot..you are light of my foot..literary not..its mind and hand of man..who do that..not me..i don't spend money there.
now..God give free will..is life free if not why not..kids..what you want with that kids?
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#432743 Apr 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
My question has nothing to do with "other faiths". It has nothing to do with "people's claim" "true faith" "the split" "salvation"....etc etc etc...
Now I not only know what you are, but, I also know, you, like Catholics, are scared to death of the truth...
The truth according to who?

This is amazing stuff! Here is a believer from the fringe of a major Abrahamic religion talking down to a well-reasoned and respectful reply from a fellow Child of Abraham of the same religion.

Amazing because here we see how some people become so wrapped up in the self-righteous aspect of their delusion that they lose all sense of civility ... and they don't have a clue.

Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#432744 Apr 15, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific theories, as they are called today, were borrowed or pre-existed in pagan religions f.ex the Jesuit George LeMaitre, the Father of the Big Bang Theory borrowed this from Hindu religion.
Even the heliocentric model of our planetary system was borrowed from Babylon's sun worship.
Galileo vs the Jesuits - both Catholics. No matter what you believe it is a catholic belief, unless it is the Bible. The Bible is not Catholic. Real true science supports the Bible 100%.
The earth sits on pillars.

Bats are birds.

The stars are for signs.

Capitalism (usury and capital wealth) is wrong.

Noah's Ark is a great boat design. Someone should build a faithful scale model replica that actually sits on the water. I wonder if that's ever been tried?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web