Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687390 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#432683 Apr 14, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Any of you guys ever wonder why Christ never got along with the ....Jews/Pharisee back in His day. He didn;t have a bit of use for them and practically condemned them to hell.
http://www.theseason.org/matthew/matthew23.ht...
So his Jewish father and Jesus were not aligned to Judaism???

Hahahahahahahahah
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432684 Apr 14, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
For the most part when you refer to the word JEW today and those people that observe the religion known as Judaism, simply substitute the word Pharisee. Most of the Jews of today are in fact Pharisees.
REALLY???... and what were the break-away Jews that referred to themselves as Catholics?
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432685 Apr 14, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I read a statement from one of the posters here and she was as wrong as two left shoes. I'm gonna reveal yet another mystery that many does not comprehend and that is..........CHRIST WAS NOT A JEW (HE WAS JUDEAN) in the sense of the word of what a Jew is today. This statement is gonna throw a lot of people into puzzlement.
So Christ was a Judian-Catholic???

:)
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432686 Apr 14, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the history of evolution and big bang beliefs? They are indeed ancient religions masquerading as a science. The state religion if you will.
http://youtu.be/ijLtGyh2-CE
http://youtu.be/DxCwfkkJeII
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_astro...
Evolution and the big-bang theory are both scientific theories that have nothing in common with religion.

Of course those in religion can believe in them, but they are still scientific theories.
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432687 Apr 14, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
For the most part when you refer to the word JEW today and those people that observe the religion known as Judaism, simply substitute the word Pharisee. Most of the Jews of today are in fact Pharisees.
From what I gather, the Jews believed then and believe now that the Pharisees were the faithful Jews that were wrongfully vilified by the traitor ex-Jew Catholics.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Jewish Virtual Library

Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes
By Mitchell G. Bard

The Pharisees

The most important of the three were the Pharisees because they are the spiritual fathers of modern Judaism.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H ...
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432688 Apr 14, 2013
You might find the following of interest. It's from the book The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan. Although it's a novel ... I took the following from a page in the book that was not included in the novel.

This gives a different slant on HOW the ex-Jew-Catholics manipulated the myths to serve their own agendas.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

All these years later and it is no easier to write of Judas Iscariot than it was in the dark days. Not because I hold any judgment against him, but rather because I do not.

I will tell the story of Judas and hope to do so with justice. He was a man uncompromising in his principles, and those who follow us must know this: he did not betray those—or us—for a bag of silver. The truth is that Judas was the most loyal of the twelve. I have had so many reasons for grief years past, and yet I think there is but One whom I mourn more than Judas.

There are many who would have me write harshly of Judas—to condemn him as a betrayer, as a traitor, as one who was blind to the truth. But I can write none of those things for they would be lies before my pen touched the page. Enough lies will be written about our time, God has shown me that. I will not write more.

For what is my purpose, if not to tell the whole truth of what occurred then?

The Arques Gospel of Mary Magdalene,
The Book of disciples.
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432689 Apr 14, 2013
And now, from the book—Women Who Kill, by Ann Jones.

Both religion and popular psychology dictated that the worse the behavior of man, the better the behavior required of the wife—1835.
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432690 Apr 14, 2013
zirafe sirafe phirahe zirafe=cifra numbers cifra farice fira ce =calculation..see

my mind is not yours

do you love me
if you love me i will tell you why not
but my love is not as yours
i am not giving love as others giving
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432691 Apr 14, 2013
Had Christians asked the same question of their religion, they might have left the religion to become Atheists, as did Ayaan Hirsi ali.

Keep in mind, both the popes and many of the Protestants aimed to make their religion universal.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book “Infidel,” by Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes the following.

If God were merciful, then why did Muslims have to shun non-Muslims—even attack them, to establish a state based on Allah’s laws?
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432692 Apr 14, 2013
which friend is Jesus he will tell you..
where
he say follow me
Did you follow me where i go yesterday?
i follow path what i see=did you trust in me..yes i trust in you Jesus..who say that..dusom tijelom jesam tvoj =who took my hand?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#432693 Apr 14, 2013
418 858

Oxbow wrote:
Question for all Catholics.....

The total number of Christians martyred in the early church is unknown. Although some early writers speak of "great multitudes," modern scholars tend to believe the actual number is not so great as is sometimes imagined. Out of the 54 emperors who ruled between 30 and 311 AD, only about a dozen went out of their way to persecute Christians.

It has been calculated that between the first persecution under Nero in 64 to the Edict of Milan in 313, Christians experienced 129 years of persecution and 120 years of toleration and peace.

The Roman persecutions were generally sporadic, localized, and dependent on the political climate and disposition of each emperor. Moreover, imperial decrees against Christians were often directed against church property, the Scriptures, or clergy only. It has been estimated that more Christians have been martyred in the last 50 years than in the church's first 300 years.

QUESTION: If the Catholic church was founded by Christ, why does history show persecution of Christians...and not one Catholic!!!!!

Whadda bout it Catholics??????
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432694 Apr 14, 2013
dusom tijelom jesam tvoj=with soul and body i am yours

Jesus i trust in you!

What you say to your Jesus?
pray and cry..o don't worry what they say about you
shame
no its not shameeeee
who care
i never care what others think
nooo
duse sveti duso moje=soul of my soul
suzo suze moje=tears of my tears
see

now
i need other things
i drove more

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432696 Apr 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Had Christians asked the same question of their religion, they might have left the religion to become Atheists, as did Ayaan Hirsi ali.
Keep in mind, both the popes and many of the Protestants aimed to make their religion universal.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
From the book “Infidel,” by Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes the following.
If God were merciful, then why did Muslims have to shun non-Muslims—even attack them, to establish a state based on Allah’s laws?
True Christianity is NOT a religion,IT'S A REALITY. Religions confuse people hense the amount of confusion that inundates evbery religion on earth. True Christianity is not a religion and it sets one free. Never call true Christianity a religion for it is NOT a religion.
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432697 Apr 14, 2013
naked

no like that
foot soldiers pijun in chess

foot as zavit without shoes=see
read better

now i need look where will be blow out as wind
i have to go down see
all lot
every city have some symbols
does meter where are you on which parts even in heavenly position
i am not going where you going in your heavenly city
i hope jesus coming here why not
nowwwwwwwwww
did you see deference how they going blow wicket
klap klap klap
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#432698 Apr 14, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't venture into this. I hold the Holy Bible to be the precious word of God. You understand very little about Sacred Scripture. The deeper you dive into Catholicism, the deeper it will take you into the Bible. You people may think the Books are a simplistic personal letter to you and your family, but its not. I'm not saying you can't learn things on your own- like certain messages. But please please, I beg you LTM, get out of the preaching business. So many people are turned away from Jesus Christ upon hearing the Gospel through very ignorant people. You just can't ask them to throw out reason and logic first, and then accept your version of Christianity!
Clay the word of God is Holy, it is a live To disregard it the way the catholic church has, as being anything but the pure holy authority of God is blaspheme.
So don't you go there Clay, the catholic doctrine is a joke taught by a bunch of grumpier old men who lied through their teeth, and lived a devil may care life style, while placing rules and laws on people thy themselves never lived by.
Like Judge Judy says don't pee on my leg then tell me its raining out.
The crimes against humanity by the catholic , would never be match by all the wars in history, even Hilter learned some of his brutality lessons from catholic history books.
Their murderious evil rein has just about ran its course Clay.
God will not let its crimes go on punished.
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432699 Apr 14, 2013
kako je svezala sesir na snoplje
a gdje ce sa njima
u vatricu

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432700 Apr 14, 2013
Oxbow, you haven't said a word to me in a couple of days now. Are you angry with or something?
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#432701 Apr 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:

There is nothing wrong with spreading your religion or beliefs as long as it is done in a non-violent manner. If it is the truth then great. Since 1775 it has been the atheists behind world revolution, genocide and censorship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason

http://atheists.org/The_Enlightenment,_Freema...
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#432702 Apr 14, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>True Christianity is NOT a religion,IT'S A REALITY. Religions confuse people hense the amount of confusion that inundates evbery religion on earth. True Christianity is not a religion and it sets one free. Never call true Christianity a religion for it is NOT a religion.
Amen Tony.:)
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432703 Apr 14, 2013
yes religion
trust in Jesus
mercy is always there..never mist
o don't care what they tell you are you poor rich this or that..
o don't worry what they say about you
did anybody care
not meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web