Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641488 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432255 Apr 12, 2013
evil liars this and that
jesus words describe like that
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432256 Apr 12, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...
in shadow of your command
dear god they did not know what they going do
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
how many nights i did not sleep
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i am going cry now
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#432257 Apr 12, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Then if the Earth was not originally a TROPICAL PARADISE as I stated earlier before it """"" "BECAME VOID AND WITHOUT FORM"""" " then why is it that they have found buttercups in the mouths of wooly mammoths etc, in the frozen tundra as if in mid chew suggesting that the destruction of earth was a sudden catastrophic act. Buttercups don't grow in the frozen tundra. You people need to stop listening to these jack legged, lying so called preachers that are telling you guys that God created the earth void and without form. Whoever thinks thaT IS A liar and the truth ain't in them. God didn't creat the earth void and without form. IT BECAME THAT WAY because of somethign Satan did. And what he di was to try and challenge Gods throne and he was able to con 1/4 ( 4 billion ) of Gods children in to joining him so one of the repercussion of that war was war in heaven and on earth and God shook this earth and destroyed. That's how the earth became VOID AND WITHOUT FORM. It was not originally created that way.

The original Hebrew had no punctuation or numbered verses. The first day was the beginning all one passage. Then we read in Exodus the fourth commandment where God created the heavens and earth in six days and rested the seventh.

The earth is not bazzillions of years old as some claim today. It can be overwhelming to come up against doctors and lawyers in regards to this matter but they dont all agree. Many scientists do find the Bible true as written with a young earth & universe.

So-called science today is a religion they believe to be science.

http://youtu.be/FGgEA6aFMUA

We can debunk all the evolution theories in our own mind but we will never make them believe anything else that they do not want to believe.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432258 Apr 12, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Then if the Earth was not originally a TROPICAL PARADISE as I stated earlier before it """"" "BECAME VOID AND WITHOUT FORM"""" " then why is it that they have found buttercups in the mouths of wooly mammoths etc, in the frozen tundra as if in mid chew suggesting that the destruction of earth was a sudden catastrophic act. Buttercups don't grow in the frozen tundra. You people need to stop listening to these jack legged, lying so called preachers that are telling you guys that God created the earth void and without form. Whoever thinks thaT IS A liar and the truth ain't in them. God didn't creat the earth void and without form. IT BECAME THAT WAY because of somethign Satan did. And what he di was to try and challenge Gods throne and he was able to con 1/4 ( 4 billion ) of Gods children in to joining him so one of the repercussion of that war was war in heaven and on earth and God shook this earth and destroyed. That's how the earth became VOID AND WITHOUT FORM. It was not originally created that way.
Another mistake I must apologize for. I stated in my post above that Satan conned 1/4 of Gods children into joining him but it was 1/3,not 1/4. That 1/3 that he conned into joining him equaled to about 4 billion of the angelic host. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion that it was 4 billion angels that joined him because then I'm gonna have to take you guys into BIBLICAL/SPIRITUAL NUMERICS.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#432259 Apr 12, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Man is not infallible. The thing to understand here is many wrongs have been committed in the name of God, Jesus, The Lord and Jehovah. It does not mean they were caused by them nor does it mean they sanctioned them anymore than God does Abortion, but it still goes on.
Vicar: a person appointed to do the work of another...

Do you really believe that the pope did the work that you would expect Christ to do!!!!?????
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432260 Apr 12, 2013
i sleep in bedroom
where life before exist
i fill present of divine more stronger then ever
i see man who never come home
yes
he have hat of navy..he swim but not land around him..
i see that in light ..divine light which stay upon me as small child..neglected child ..but child who always pray as well always believe..still neglected from everyone..
by
i am strong within heart then anyone

did you judge me set up on your evil way..yes it is

your law is not my law never will be
possessors and deceivers are evil what is not belong to them..

nkh

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432261 Apr 12, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The original Hebrew had no punctuation or numbered verses. The first day was the beginning all one passage. Then we read in Exodus the fourth commandment where God created the heavens and earth in six days and rested the seventh.
The earth is not bazzillions of years old as some claim today. It can be overwhelming to come up against doctors and lawyers in regards to this matter but they dont all agree. Many scientists do find the Bible true as written with a young earth & universe.
So-called science today is a religion they believe to be science.
http://youtu.be/FGgEA6aFMUA
We can debunk all the evolution theories in our own mind but we will never make them believe anything else that they do not want to believe.
True science does NOT contradict the Bible but rather science supports the Bible. And those scientists that say the earth is Billions of years old is right on target. How is it that sciencetists can be so right but those portending to be Bible believers are so WRONG. After the beginning of creation, after the war where Satan tried to overthrow God,God destroyed the earth so where it stated that the earth was void and without form should have been the earth BECAME VOID AND WITHOUT FORM. So where scripture states that the Spirit of God moved over the face of the deep etc, etc and God spoke and said let there be light etc, etc, WAS GOD RECREATING again order out of the destruction that had happened that caused the earth to become void and without form. Why is something as simple as this so difficult for the majority of Christians to comprehend?
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#432262 Apr 12, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Lol. You are so right. I apoloogize for stating that Rupert Murdoch was the owner of the copyright to Hustler magazine but it is Larry Flynt who also owns thw copyright to the NIV bIBLE. I was discussing Rupert Murdoch with someone and he was still on my mind so I mistakenly said he owned Hustler magazine. Again I apologize.

Pretty sure it is Murdoch. And Murdoch is a papal knight. There was a Jesuit on the NIV translation board.

Now they have even produced yet another updated NIV that is even more corrupt.

But the NIV was never to be considered a Bible. It says it is just a paraphrase of the Bible.(fireplace starter as far as im concerned)
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432263 Apr 12, 2013
about your evil develish satanic doctors lawyers judges..Jesus speak up who they are..nobody as well nothing..simple deceivers and possessors what is not belong to them
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo
nobody and nothing
is that nice nooooooooooo
why should be call corupt krukovic just like that
because they calculated
nothing + nothing must be something=smile=meaning
is that sin or error

Location hidden

#432264 Apr 12, 2013
847 018
Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And so also most Protestants believe.
I, a member of an SBC church, believe it...because it is based on Scripture...
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432265 Apr 12, 2013
hebrew=its meaning on my crown cro w ''n' language hrabar not hebrew no
zid no yew
its zid tiny place
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y

now you are crokalo stokalo sestalo this and that..

i am as i am
a 'nkh'
under 3 numbers stay 1/3 humanity bum
its first line of tree=not exist
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
see first vertical determinant 147
see alfabetic letters which country have which going wrote vertical=its determinant of entire 'id' in existence humanity
now
tel..is not good see id=inditifaction

remember
what i say to you stop
you need stop stupid game with humanity
others can used on other side too

one card sweep off everything
please don't play on your stupidity evil authority

i am as i am
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#432266 Apr 12, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
True science does NOT contradict the Bible but rather science supports the Bible. And those scientists that say the earth is Billions of years old is right on target. How is it that sciencetists can be so right but those portending to be Bible believers are so WRONG. After the beginning of creation, after the war where Satan tried to overthrow God,God destroyed the earth so where it stated that the earth was void and without form should have been the earth BECAME VOID AND WITHOUT FORM. So where scripture states that the Spirit of God moved over the face of the deep etc, etc and God spoke and said let there be light etc, etc, WAS GOD RECREATING again order out of the destruction that had happened that caused the earth to become void and without form. Why is something as simple as this so difficult for the majority of Christians to comprehend?

The Bible does not support that and neither does science. You cannot prove the earth is billions of years old. This wasnt even believed until the last century.

Exodus says God created all in six (6) days. Genesis is translated correct.

God created the angels then earth as all the angels rejoiced (we are told). Then Satan and 1/3 of the angels fell / cast down to earth. They were not in the Garden at creation as God said all of creation was "good". There was no Satan on earth at that time. Some time later Satan was cast down and then Eve & Adam sinned to be cast out of the Garden when death entered the world with the first sacrifice to make them cloths and cover their sin for the wages of sin is death. There was no sin or death before Adam and Eve.

We can calculate approximately how long Adam and Eve were in the Garden by counting backwards from the cross 4000 years; to give us the exact date of the first sacrifice after Adam was kicked out of the Garden. Then use Adam's given age and I believe they were in the Garden just 30 or 40 years.

Location hidden

#432267 Apr 12, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yesnd. The Bible is the INFALLIBLE word of God but whern placed into mans hands i.e whehn they try to translate it from one language to another,no matter how well meaning they were it is possible to make a few mistakes in the translation. But the original word as given from Gods mind to the mind of man IS INFALLIBLE.
Do you think the 1611 King James translators were lying to us when they placed those letters in the 1611 edition and apologized to us the reader and told us that when we read it to be careful and to pray for direction from God when reading it because they may very well have made a few mistakes in the translation.

I am positive that God, whom created heaven and earth from nothing, was/is capable of giving us an infallible Book!!!!!

I have no interest in your opinions to the opposite...
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432268 Apr 12, 2013
they used my name my indetity my pleace..who they are find out..
i told you
stolen indetity
its my soul=its me

''they will come in my name but its not me''
teachers people with diploma church leaders and so on'' simple posess

decivers and posesosrs
evil is in matrix so long
evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432269 Apr 12, 2013
i sto mole
mole da me nema
i sto cine njihovi demoni

da nas proglase ludim ovim ili onim

pokvareno davlije drustvo

Location hidden

#432270 Apr 12, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Then if the Earth was not originally a TROPICAL PARADISE as I stated earlier before it """"" "BECAME VOID AND WITHOUT FORM"""" " then why is it that they have found buttercups in the mouths of wooly mammoths etc, in the frozen tundra as if in mid chew suggesting that the destruction of earth was a sudden catastrophic act. Buttercups don't grow in the frozen tundra. You people need to stop listening to these jack legged, lying so called preachers that are telling you guys that God created the earth void and without form. Whoever thinks thaT IS A liar and the truth ain't in them. God didn't creat the earth void and without form. IT BECAME THAT WAY because of somethign Satan did. And what he di was to try and challenge Gods throne and he was able to con 1/4 ( 4 billion ) of Gods children in to joining him so one of the repercussion of that war was war in heaven and on earth and God shook this earth and destroyed. That's how the earth became VOID AND WITHOUT FORM. It was not originally created that way.
Do yourself a favor...take the advise:

You need help...now...for your dysfunctional brain!!!!
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432271 Apr 12, 2013
you calculated nothing your friend is lucifer as it is

i told you they created Eden ones twice maybe 3x..you are whoooooooooooo
don't make argument with mee please

you need find place where is first Eden

now
loo literally they say eva give aplle to adam its stop in neck

neck on map
truth

Lesmurdie, Australia

#432272 Apr 12, 2013
you are all against meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
evil people liked become holy
holy about what
ajde ti u moldaviju

e pa sto ces ko kenjac u kantar
kantar je mjera za tezinu..tezina

umirem

kad ja budem under stroke onda ces znat why?

ajde ti u moldaviju dalviju davliju avliju
see words

now

see why killing come on this world cut neck=assasin
as s as in

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee satanic words=is that nice
nooooooooooooooooooo
but it is as it issssssssss
why you attacking meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
why you set uppppppppp

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432273 Apr 12, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure it is Murdoch. And Murdoch is a papal knight. There was a Jesuit on the NIV translation board.
Now they have even produced yet another updated NIV that is even more corrupt.
But the NIV was never to be considered a Bible. It says it is just a paraphrase of the Bible.(fireplace starter as far as im concerned)
LOL. I agree with you on that 100 percent as far as it being a firestarter.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#432274 Apr 12, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible does not support that and neither does science. You cannot prove the earth is billions of years old. This wasnt even believed until the last century.
Sonny, there is a whole lot that the Bible reveals that science didn't discover till eons later.

http://www.av1611.org/amazing.html

Why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 4 hr I recently left 10,102
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) 17 hr Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... 19 hr truth 55
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May 24 Bullet Proof Pope 1
News Pope Francis: Islam's Friend, Christianity's Foe? May 23 naman 1
News Pope Francis meets with victims of child sexual... May 20 humor in everything 2
News Pope says he's willing to study women deacons, ... May 16 Redeemed 3
More from around the web