Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603567 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#432036 Apr 11, 2013
marge wrote:
Morning Hojo, in fact the Bible does say not to go beyond what is written, when you do its what causes our division.
Thanks Marge! But the fact is that in I Cor 1:10 Paul condemns and chastises the Christians for their "dividing, separation and fracturing the Body and Christ and the Body of Believers.... Maybe Luther should have re-read I Corrinthians before he initiated the Protestant reformation that now has over 42,000 contradicting "endless growing" (divisions), of separation, dividing, fracturing and splintering of the Body of Christ,and the Body of Believers
Pad

Rockford, IL

#432037 Apr 11, 2013
marge wrote:
Morning Hojo, in fact the Bible does say not to go beyond what is written, when you do its what causes our division.
i am using your post here to elaborate a little on hwat you just said.ALL Christians tend to add more or to take away from what is Biblical truth.SOME worse than others.

But the baiscs are there,and we all can draw from such,and to encourage one another with what is the truth.

Right now the Christians are facing a tide of persecution from every venue.We Americans will soon find ourselves in the middle of political audacity,to confine us,or take away our freedoms,but that is slow moving right now.

Obama threw a boomerang at the Catholic Church over the contraceptive issue,along with the Abortion pill and so on.We Christians should stand with the Catholic Church on such issues,as they affect us all.

We need to unite about a lot of things these days.But as what was revealed to us in the Scriptures,can never be compromised,no matter how nice those who would challenge our faith could be on the surface.

Catholics are relying on the Scriptures more than they ever did in history,and that is to their favor,as full circle,the Bible is the only B"OOK that confirms our morality,and builds true unity amongst many brethren..

We have seen Christians from every denomination under the sun come together under the Bible's simple and complete analysis of living a true and consistant C h r i s t i a n life.All believers see this.

When we encourage each other to live by faith,and less by sight,walking in truth,we are not divided,but rather united in purpose.

However,if we acclaim our particular church or denomination,we already are opening the door to division.

Christ never told us to herald a particular church institution,but to proclaim Christ in the unity of the Father and the Holy Spirit.He called us all to be members of His Body through faith and the GRACE of God which is not acquired by self determination,but by the unconditional LOVE of God.

Grace is His favor toward us,so that we would C H A N G E,and be transformed by the renewing of our minds in Christ.All Christians have access to this valuable truth,in the W o r d.That is why as the BIBLE says,not men(We must be BORN-AGAIN of the Spirit of God.We do not need denominational teaching to take that truth and expound on it to gain new members for that group,but as a whole Body of believers,we are not bound to denominationalism but to Christ.

Right now as never before in History,we believers will be challenged by denominationalism and factions to bind us to them.But,the truth is we are to become ONE Body,baptized and transformed by the Spirit of God,to do the Will of the Father,who already established His Kingdom long before He sent His Son.

His Son had to die a cruel and unjust death to take our place as sinners,to break down that middle wall of partition from the Father and His Kingdom.

We can understand the need to be under one umbrella as it were to avoid the clamor of religious sectarianism,but if we are not united in the Spirit of Christ,we are doomed to fail,and become ineffective,not having His hope in us,but a political mindset to argue and divide continually.

The LORD has done well to bring many to a unity in Spirit that is beyond our sectarian rivalries.It is within our best interest to dialogue with Catholic,and Orthodox believers.Our differences may surface,but in knowing we can also respect each other as well.

This forum has evidenced both the respect,and the animosity we have for one another as well.But in a way that is good,as we really need to air how we feel sometimes in order to fianlly face the division we have toward one another.

It is not that we should all be under one particular organization,but that we MUST respect Christ in each other.To constantly condemn each other,is to condemn Christ within us as well.I cannot waste my time trying to convince the Catholics on here that I am right and they are not.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#432038 Apr 11, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Marge! But the fact is that in I Cor 1:10 Paul condemns and chastises the Christians for their "dividing, separation and fracturing the Body and Christ and the Body of Believers.... Maybe Luther should have re-read I Corrinthians before he initiated the Protestant reformation that now has over 42,000 contradicting "endless growing" (divisions), of separation, dividing, fracturing and splintering of the Body of Christ,and the Body of Believers
If you were Martin Luther,and subject to a corrupt POPE,that was in that position because of politics,and abusing the Catholics in those times, you as Martin Luther would have wanted the same changes.You being once a Lutheran,should know that Luther wrestled with his precarious position,and it was not easy for him to confront the whole Roman SEE.

It is quite naive on your part to think that Martin Luther set the stage for 42,000 contradicting divisions.Really hojo,I think your conversion to Catholicism has distorted your thinking,and separated you from the reality of Moral truth,that was the basic foundation of what Luther was fighting for to begin with.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#432039 Apr 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't escape the fact that you ARE relying (or relied) on the Catholic Church, who determined the Books of the NT.
You also can't escape the fact that you're relying on the memoirs of men, who say Jesus said x, written 30 + yrs after Jesus supposedly said it.
"We must concede to the Papist (that's us), that they have the word of God (The Bible), that we received it from them, and of which, we would have no knowledge of it at all"
Martin Luther
I still won't agree with men who chose to separate Jesus. That is just foolishness.
Clay

United States

#432040 Apr 11, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Your last few sentences are very important here Clay.
Yes you are right,there is a recliner mentality in the church today,like never before. But it exists in the RCC as well,not just in the prots.Nevertheless,Prots are more prone to recliner worship,because they do not have a liturgy,nor a time in their service to acclaim God by
Snipped for space
I'm not necessarily mocking Protestant worship. As for you being bothersome by statues in a Catholic Church, this has more to do with self induced paranoia by evangelicals, then actual Biblical reasons.
A Jewish temple was just unearthed in Iraq, dating to the time of Abraham. Inside was a graven sculpture of a man praying to God.
Anyway, back to the Protestant Sunday celebrations...I saw people sipping coffee and reclining in their chairs as kids ran back and forth, while the Gospel was being read. That's disrespectful to sacred scriptures. Evidently what was being read wasn't 'sacred' to the audience. As you know, Catholics stand for the Gospel.

Also I feel the Protestant celebrations rely on whether or not the Pastor is charismatic enough. If he's a dynamic speaker, then the folks walk away feeling pumped up. If he's bad, then apparently the Holy Gospel itself didn't make em feel good enough and the cappachino is the only thing keeping them awake.

Albuquerque, NM

#432041 Apr 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the Apostles quote the OT is not proof. The OT was written before they wrote the NT.
We are still relying on the authority of the Catholic Church. The teaching Magistrium and hierarchy set up by the Apostles put together a Christian set of scriptures in Rome at the start of the 5th century. They did so despite never being instructed by Christ nor His Apostles to do it. If you think Christ commanded the Apostles write epistles and memoirs for a Bible, could you please provide Book, Chapter and verse where He says it.
Could you also provide Book, Chapter, verse where Our Lord commands which Books - old or new - should be included in a Christian Bible?
How about any writings from Christianity before the council of Hippo, that speak of any certain collection of Books?
How about any writings before Martin Luther or Calvin that speak of Sola Scripture as a teaching of Christianity???
"Be not carried away by varied and strange teachings"
Apostle Paul in letter to the Hebrews 13:9
Wow Clay - you go!!

You seem to have gotten off on the right foot this morning! Good for you.

You keep asking those questions, and take the time to understand the answers, as additional research maybe required.

I'm happy for you!

Albuquerque, NM

#432042 Apr 11, 2013
Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, Jesus was Catholic! He is UNIVERSAL. He is the One! He is God! One God, One Temple, One Ark of the Convenant, One Tribe of Levite Priests, One Melchizedek, One Church!
There can only be One!
a. Jesus never called himself "God" - so why do you?
b. "One Church" has never been defined or achieved. In fact, 42K+ supposed denominations reflect this conflict.
c. "There can be only One!"
- you've been watching too mauch of the "Highlander" franchise, because we already know that there was only "one Jesus" that is reflected within Christianity. Unfortunately, that Jesus was severed in two portions - and the one that is observed thru Christianity is lacking the best parts of him.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#432043 Apr 11, 2013
Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never too late to correct it. It's a perfect opening for converting Protestants. "Wait, if you thought our name was Roman Catholic, then what other foolishness do you believe?"
It sort of undermines a lot of other nonsense getting that cleared up right off the bat.
Actually all who are not RC call it the Roman Catholic Church, and as I was growing up in the RCC I only heard the church referred to as the Holy Roman Catholic Church,by the Catholics I was with or in contact.

The books by the billion that are written by the Catholic Church,refer to their own as the Roman Catholic,so Clay is trying to define his or her church as being just CATHOLIC,when in fact it is the Roman Catholic Church.

The Orthodox consider themselves basically eastern Catholics.The Anglicans consider themselves as Catholic,The Lutherans,Reformed and Methodists call themselves Catholics or as being part of such.

Many prots recite the Apostle's Creed,most say Catholic ,and very few say Christian.

I along with the RCs do find Anglicanism a quandry,as Henry the VIII basically a murderer separated himself from the RCC over his selfish desire for divorce and a life of promiscuity on his part.He was heartless,and because of him many human beings died needlessly over religious factionalism.

Nevertheless Anglicanism is here to stay,many Anglicans are wondering whether they should return to Rome,because of the liberal relativism that has overwhelmed their church.Whole groups of Anglicans are becoming RCs.

But I wonder if they realise how many RCs are liberal relativists as well.My wife's relatives are all liberal Catholics,always bellyaching over how conservative the Pope is,and hoping the next one will be more liberal:allowing women priests,priests to marry, and now gay marriage.

The RCC has as much division iwthin its ranks as any other ism on this planet.To say that the 1.5 billion RCs are united and of one purpose and mind is to L I E to the maximus.

Just because the RCC is going through upheavals over scandals and many evangelical sounding Catholics are voicing their concerns and are allowed to speak for their church,does not mean that the factions do not exist.Liberal Catholicism has been around a long time,the ultra traditionalists are there as well with some of their Pharisaical ideas,wanting to do away with Vatican2.

I cannot buy into the so called ONE HOLY Apostolic Church,as if it is non divided and the rest of us are 42,000 divided mindless idiots.

Christ established a Church after the MINDSET of His Father's kingdom,and spiritually discerned as His Word is also.It is world-wide and supported by the Holy Spirit of Truth WHO was sent to completely direct its movements.

Not saying that the Holy Spirit is only working with certain types of Christians,but that He works all in all to build the kingdom of the Father to every believer that is born of the Spirit of God.As most Christians claim they are somehow touched and endowed by the Holy Spirit,He works with a l l of them.No group or denomination or so called "c h u r c h" remains isolated from the rest to be the ONLY one,but that all are affected and used by the Spirit to call sinners to Christ and make Disciples of all Nations.

We have yet to see what would happen if all Christians would set aside their sectarian beliefs,and rely totally on the S p i r i t,who is the Spirit of Christ.To limit the Lord to one particular facet of Christianity when there are so many who have responded to His call,is naivete to the max.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#432044 Apr 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
b. "One Church" has never been defined or achieved. In fact, 42K+ supposed denominations reflect this conflict.
- you've been watching too mauch of the "Highlander" franchise, because we already know that there was only "one Jesus" that is reflected within Christianity. Unfortunately, that Jesus was severed in two portions - and the one that is observed thru Christianity is lacking the best parts of him.
You know NASL that for Jesus to declare Himself as God in that day,and even now if He were walking the streets of our world,suggests that He is Mad! No human being can speak such things about themselves and not be declared mentally challenged.

It was not the purpose of the Lord Jesus to declare Himself God,but to establish and create as it weere the Kingdom of His Father here on earth.The whole rudiments of this world are choas and self love,a man or woman calling themself a god,or God is wreckless and contributes to the spirit of pride that exists on this planet.

The Jews wanted Him to declare who He was,He performed miracles,and even raised the DEAD,but He would nto openly say,"I Am God".That would also call for Him to demand worship as well.

He did say,as recorded in John "I AM" confirming His aligning Himself with the great I AM. But He knew that His purpose was not to reveal to anyone His true identity as the glorious Son of God,but to teach the Will and Purpose of His Father's kingdom.

I find your referring to the fact Jesus did not say He was God,kind of redundant,as it does not prove one iota that He in fact was either God or NOT.

The rulers of Jesus' day did not always prove by their actions that they were suited to the position they held,and that also enforced the fact that Jesus had to implore His Apostles to take on the role of a servant rather than to be important.The Apostles had to know that Jesus was unique,and He often no doubt sensed that they wanted to raise Him to a higher level in their midst.But He proved that although HE was worth exalting,He had to display with true behavior the role of a servant,a brother.

Now we must declare Him as the Christ,GOD in the flesh,as He is highly exalted and glorified by His Father,sitting at His right Hand.Read John 17,if that does not tell you what Jesus was to share with His Father,what would? Using the NEW TESTAMENT to prove that Jesus was not God is a JOKE,

The whole Bible from beginning to end reveals who and what He was and IS to the glory of His Father.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#432045 Apr 11, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, jethro8, but I don't respond to Protestants who manipulate and distort the TRUTH of the bible or Church History, nor do I "waste my time" debating 2000 years of "already proven already and authenticated' Historical and biblical TRUTH by heretical and self-opinionated editorialists who just "make it up" as they go along. You "fundies" want to debate the undebatable, refute the irrefutable, and deny the undeniable. As I told you before, there is NOTHING to debate, NOTHING to refute and NOTHING to deliberate upon. We as Catholics ALREADY "know without a doubt" that we have the confirmed, recorded and verificable TRUTH that has existed for over 2000 years. Go argue, and debate with the Catholic Catechism, the Encyclicals, the documented writings of the Early Church Fathers (who gave you your bible), the biographical Lives of the Saints, the History of the Apostolic Succession of the Popes (over 2000 years0 and finally the (overwhelming confirmation of the majority of Apologistic historian authors and writers (both Catholic and Protestant) who would "debunk" most or All of the anti-catholic editorial (false) conclusions that you have arrived at!!!
then i guess it's a good thing i'm not protestant isn't it.... 2000 years of "already proven already and authenticated' Historical and biblical TRUTH....if this is what you believe how come you never post the truth? which is the pagan/christian church is not the true church,that is truth.prove me wrong,show me in your 2000 yrs. of truth jesus declares this?

usa

#432046 Apr 11, 2013
in case your interested my tests came back negative,i'm cancer free, thanks to modern medicine.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#432047 Apr 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH NEVER SAID THAT.
READ THE ARTICLE AGAIN.
okay clay, we may be getting somewhere!

so, are you saying that the RCC sacraments including the transubstantiation are NOT necessary to be a true Christian nor for salvation?:-)

usa

#432048 Apr 11, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is Jethro8, "you ARE an island----(as well as)----ON AN island--(ALL BY YOURSELF). Isolated-frustrated-meandering around in circles--again--(ALL BY YOURSELF)---ONLY GOD, through the power of the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ can "open your eyes" to the TRUTH and the "bondage of deception, heresy and distorted truth that you have chosen to accept. The TRUTH,"has, is and will always remain with Jesus Christ (as it has for over 2000 years) in and through His One ( and only one TRUE) Apostolic Catholic Church. over 1 billion Catholic (and growing each and every year by at least 1.5% ALREADY KNOW THAT TRUTH) You've been fishing with the "wrong bait" for years, Jethro8 and that is why you and your other 42,000 conflicting "fundies (EACH ONE OF YOU) remain "isolated-EACH by yourselves" on "your own individual islands" that "go nowhere, except around and around (in circles)!!!
i've responded to this exact same post so many times with undeniable facts that i'm not going to bother any more,you must have these posts written down on cards,because you say the same thing over an over again,you don't come up with nothing new. try a little truth for once.

usa

#432049 Apr 11, 2013
be back later.

“Fear is the Mind-Killer”

Since: Jun 08

Albuquerque, NM

#432050 Apr 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews determined their official canon of scripture after all of the Apostles died and Christianity was well under way.
The writings of the early Church (like the Epistle of Barnabas allude to the missing 7 books of tat Protestants removed. The Dead Sea scrolls included the Book of Tobit.
Conclusion: at least one Jewish sect (the Qumrans) regarded some (if not all) of the 7 Books as scripture.
Disciples of the Apostles considered those 7 Books as sacred scripture.
Martin Luther did not tell people that the official Jewish canon came AFTER Christianity. He was unauthorized to remove any Books in the Bible. Period.
That is true. Martin Luther had no authority whatsoever to remove books from the Bible.

Albuquerque, NM

#432051 Apr 11, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>It is also important that Martin Luther by the Mercy and grace of our God,saw the lack of basic biblical truth herald in the Roman church of his day.He saw and observed that ceremony and ritual long replaced the sacred teaching of Preaching the Gospel to the people who attended the masses.
He may have seen pure truth taught in the monastery,or confines of the communities of monks,but the people who went to the churches in the towns and cities were deprived of pure gospel teaching.Especially the poor were even lied to as to what was required of them from the Lord Jesus Himself. Martin Luther and many priests and monks of his day saw these spiritual flaws in their church,and wanted to reform them.
Today you have the resources not to be deceived,and so do I.The trouble with Christianity today,the false concept of what the C h u r c h is?
We are the church,not buildings and institutions,the people of God,those transformed by His Spirit,washed in His Blood, the Redeemed!
Um, do you know what mass is? Do you know what liturgy is? It is READING AND SINGING FROM THE BIBLE! So how where they deprived of the Gospel when they were SUNG EVERY DAY FOR MASS?????

And there is no Roman Church. I'm going to keep correcting this time and time again until you all get it right. I'm going to be very annoying.

Did the Church have bad priests? An ignorant laity? Bad management? Corruption?

Of course ... just like many Protestant churches do. Because we are sinners.

And that is an excuse to break away and start your own church ... why?

Or should you be trying to fix your church? Martin Luther was wrong. What many followers? His followers were political socialists that used his revolt against the Church to start a political revolution. He opened the gates to hell for socialism to enter into Europe.

Martin Luther allowed slavery to return, formerly condemned by the Church for well over a 1000 years (oh, but not condemned in the Bible, so Martin brought it back!)

Martin Luther also said the state should manage marriage ... bringing us to the current crisis of gay marriage since it is a civil, and not a religious affair any longer AS IT USE TO BE UNDER THE CHURCH.

You better get your history straight. Yes, he had some valid concerns and complaints ... so you bring it to the attention of the whole flock and let the elders figure it out ... just like Protestants do today.

Or, do you think you can just tell your pastor off and start another church and divide the flock because you know you're right?

Albuquerque, NM

#432052 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I still won't agree with men who chose to separate Jesus. That is just foolishness.
Have you put your Gospels to the test?

The OT prophesies the coming of a messiah.

The NT shows that it was fulfilled.

Does your gospels show this?

Albuquerque, NM

#432053 Apr 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not necessarily mocking Protestant worship. As for you being bothersome by statues in a Catholic Church, this has more to do with self induced paranoia by evangelicals, then actual Biblical reasons.
A Jewish temple was just unearthed in Iraq, dating to the time of Abraham. Inside was a graven sculpture of a man praying to God.
Anyway, back to the Protestant Sunday celebrations...I saw people sipping coffee and reclining in their chairs as kids ran back and forth, while the Gospel was being read. That's disrespectful to sacred scriptures. Evidently what was being read wasn't 'sacred' to the audience. As you know, Catholics stand for the Gospel.
Also I feel the Protestant celebrations rely on whether or not the Pastor is charismatic enough. If he's a dynamic speaker, then the folks walk away feeling pumped up. If he's bad, then apparently the Holy Gospel itself didn't make em feel good enough and the cappachino is the only thing keeping them awake.
Sad but true. But I am blessed to have a pastor that doesn't believe in that charismatic nonsense, and isn't politically correct. And we don't allow food and drink in our sanctuary.

But you got us, most churches are sadly unholy.

Albuquerque, NM

#432054 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I actually hate the Highlander franchise. You could have at least used the Matrix, jeez.

But if He is not God, then He could not have died for our sins. Therefore, Jesus has no worth to us if He is not God.

So why do you believe in Him at all, a mere man?

Albuquerque, NM

#432055 Apr 11, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Actually all who are not RC call it the Roman Catholic Church, and as I was growing up in the RCC I only heard the church referred to as the Holy Roman Catholic Church,by the Catholics I was with or in contact.
The books by the billion that are written by the Catholic Church,refer to their own as the Roman Catholic,so Clay is trying to define his or her church as being just CATHOLIC,when in fact it is the Roman Catholic Church.
The Orthodox consider themselves basically eastern Catholics.The Anglicans consider themselves as Catholic,The Lutherans,Reformed and Methodists call themselves Catholics or as being part of such.
Many prots recite the Apostle's Creed,most say Catholic ,and very few say Christian.
I along with the RCs do find Anglicanism a quandry,as Henry the VIII basically a murderer separated himself from the RCC over his selfish desire for divorce and a life of promiscuity on his part.He was heartless,and because of him many human beings died needlessly over religious factionalism.
Nevertheless Anglicanism is here to stay,many Anglicans are wondering whether they should return to Rome,because of the liberal relativism that has overwhelmed their church.Whole groups of Anglicans are becoming RCs.
But I wonder if they realise how many RCs are liberal relativists as well.My wife's relatives are all liberal Catholics,always bellyaching over how conservative the Pope is,and hoping the next one will be more liberal:allowing women priests,priests to marry, and now gay marriage.
The RCC has as much division iwthin its ranks as any other ism on this planet.To say that the 1.5 billion RCs are united and of one purpose and mind is to L I E to the maximus.
Just because the RCC is going through upheavals over scandals and many evangelical sounding Catholics are voicing their concerns and are allowed to speak for their church,does not mean that the factions do not exist.Liberal Catholicism has been around a long time,the ultra traditionalists are there as well with some of their Pharisaical ideas,wanting to do away with Vatican2.
I cannot buy into the so called ONE HOLY Apostolic Church,as if it is non divided and the rest of us are 42,000 divided mindless idiots.
Christ established a Church after the MINDSET of His Father's kingdom,and spiritually discerned as His Word is also.It is world-wide and supported by the Holy Spirit of Truth WHO was sent to completely direct its movements.
Not saying that the Holy Spirit is only working with certain types of Christians,but that He works all in all to build the kingdom of the Father to every believer that is born of the Spirit of God.As most Christians claim they are somehow touched and endowed by the Holy Spirit,He works with a l l of them.No group or denomination or so called "c h u r c h" remains isolated from the rest to be the ONLY one,but that all are affected and used by the Spirit to call sinners to Christ and make Disciples of all Nations.
We have yet to see what would happen if all Christians would set aside their sectarian beliefs,and rely totally on the S p i r i t,who is the Spirit of Christ.To limit the Lord to one particular facet of Christianity when there are so many who have responded to His call,is naivete to the max.
But it was never official, or historical. It is the Latin Rite, one of 23 Rites. If you speak of the whole Church, it is then the Catholic Church. You cannot say Roman Catholic Church, because that is disrespectful to all the other Rites that have nothing to do with Latin. The Roman See is the only entity that uses the name, the Church of Rome meaning that particular church, not the Whole Church.

Yes, very few Catholics know this. Which is why there are so many Liberal Catholics (heathens) and factions within the church.

Just because there are sinners dividing the Church does not mean Jesus did not intend for there to be only one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope eases church rule on abortion forgiveness 2 hr Redeemed 30
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 8 hr Jaimie 84,426
News Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve - sin of... 8 hr Catholic24 8
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 31 3Way4me 9,681
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Aug 30 Paul Porter1 421
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 26 Belle Sexton 3
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 25 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
More from around the web