Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 659028 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#432135 Apr 12, 2013
St. Justin Martyr (AD 100 -165):[3]

“And the offering of fine flour, sirs, which was prescribed to be presented on behalf of those purified from leprosy, was a type of the bread of the Eucharist, the celebration of which our Lord Jesus Christ prescribed, in remembrance of the suffering which He endured on behalf of those who are purified in soul from all iniquity, in order that we may at the same time thank God for having created the world, with all things therein, for the sake of man, and for delivering us from the evil in which we were, and for utterly overthrowing principalities and powers by Him who suffered according to His will. Hence God speaks by the mouth of Malachi, one of the twelve [prophets], as I said before, about the sacrifices at that time presented by you:'I have no pleasure in you, says the Lord; and I will not accept your sacrifices at your hands: for, from the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, My name has been glorified among the Gentiles, and in every place incense is offered to My name, and a pure offering: for My name is great among the Gentiles, says the Lord: but you profane it.' Malachi 1:10-12 [So] He then speaks of those Gentiles, namely us, who in every place offer sacrifices to Him, i.e., the bread of the Eucharist, and also the cup of the Eucharist, affirming both that we glorify His name, and that you profane [it].”(Dialogue with Trypho, chapter 41)[4]
Clay

Garden City, MI

#432136 Apr 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS, an extra-biblical and exclusively RCC 'quote' from "Ignatius" (whoever the hell THAT is) is seriously your exlpanation for the 'eucharist'???
i guess that's why traditionlist's and self-righteous religious folk get the deception that they deserve!
The Apostles explained their writings already. I showed you what Ignatius (who was a Disciple of the Apostle John) thought about the Eucharist.
Reason and logic say he learned it from the Apostles.

Reason and logic are a foreign concept to Bible believing born agains.
truth

Australia

#432137 Apr 12, 2013
malachi=icha sicha=lemuzina sicha make like that
sicha is small coins money
malachi mlati..now sicha sitni novac..

now

they gone
who
who need mercy=spirits

ohhhhh over wall..invisible like invisible force..ha ha ha i put water around house ..mostly look toward street=water..yes ..did i hear yes i hear inaf whats stay there..they fly..goneeeeeeeee
i fill very well now

Since: Nov 08

usa

#432138 Apr 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
God had the cure ( in the garden of Eden,)for all sicknesses even to the point that He intended for man to live forever..
Death and sickness came by sin...
Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Gen 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Jesus is now our Spiritual tree of LIFE...( to those that believe in Him) that has replaced the tree in the garden.
Many do not believe this but The Prophet Isaiah wrote ...some 7 hundred before The passions and crucifixion of Christ
Isaiah 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
God had the cure ( in the garden of Eden,)for all sicknesses even to the point that He intended for man to live forever..

Death and sickness came by sin...JETHRO:sorry but i can't buy into this,man has to die because a mythical woman bit into a piece of fruit? first off we don't know for sure Adam&eve actually existed,the whole bible is theory,not reality,not yet anyway.we have a life span,everything does our life span increased as modern medicine evolved,10-15 yrs ago i wouldn't be here right now,if it were not for the efforts of scientists to conduct experiments and finding a suppressor of my type of cancer,i'm not cured,what the drug does is help control the cancer,it does not allow cancer cells to join together and create a tumor,it works for me,but sad to say it has failed in others.anyway if our life and death is in the hands of a god,we would not have a life span,we would live to who knows how old,and how does god decide who should live and who should die? pick a name out of a fish bowl? the more i read about religion,the more i believe in my religion,"realism/evoluti onism".
truth

Australia

#432139 Apr 12, 2013
tiny birds they gone

look luke warm souls..soul which on shoulder stay entire world=how looks ah burning my sholder..see read again how looks good prayers of divine Mercy..fill alltogether with them..like burning over your shoulder neck and so on..entire world stay on that shoulders..read nicly souls who venerated his Mercy.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#432140 Apr 12, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Timothy 3:1-5
King James Version (KJV)
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Whats this?

I asked you to provide Book, Chapter and Verse where Jesus Christ commands a Bible be written for the sole source of His Ministry...

Since: Nov 08

usa

#432141 Apr 12, 2013
He's a real hojo man,
Sitting in his hojo Land,
Making all his hojo plans
for nobody.

Doesn't have a point of view,
Knows not where he's going to,
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

hojo Man please listen,
You don't know what you're missing,
hojo Man,the world is at your command!

He's as blind as he can be,
Just sees what he wants to see,
hojo Man can you see me at all?

hojo Man, don't worry,
Take your time, don't hurry,
Leave it all till somebody else
lends you a hand!

Doesn't have a point of view,
Knows not where he's going to,
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

hojo Man please listen,
you don't know what you're missing
hojo Man, the world is at your command!

He's a real hojo Man,
Sitting in his hojo Land,
Making all his hojo plans
for nobody.
JETHRO:it's raining out,i'm bored,so i thought this would be cute and harmless. it does fit his personality on here :),forgive me john, Paul, George an Ringo.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#432142 Apr 12, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Jesus is not Catholic. Jesus is not Orthodox. Jesus is not Protestant. Jesus is not Born Again. Jesus is not Nondenominational. Jesus is GOD and more infinite love, mercy, justice, and good than any of us can claim Him.He is GOD.
Amen Herme,
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#432143 Apr 12, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you stop reading at verse 59? Keep reading. You might learn something. Read John 6:63, "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life."
Can you get a grip on this verse or did it just go over your head?
The words that Christ spoke are indeed Spirit and life. But that doesn't cancel out the Eucharist you knucklehead. Why would you eliminate everything in the Bible about what the bread and wine are, based on that one particular line? Mind you, there are some very blunt references from the mouth of Jesus Christ that you seem to undo.
Regardless Old G, the faith was not revealed like you teach. You preach something different than what came from the Apostles.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#432144 Apr 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS, an extra-biblical and exclusively RCC 'quote' from "Ignatius" (whoever the hell THAT is) is seriously your exlpanation for the 'eucharist'???
i guess that's why traditionlist's and self-righteous religious folk get the deception that they deserve!
If you ever want to know what the Apostles taught about those Biblical passages, pick up some writings of their Disciples. Or check out early Church fathers like Justin Martyr who was taught by that generation of Disciples, who verbally learned the faith from Peter, Paul and John...

Old G and many others mock the Catholic Mass and Eucharist. But if they knew it was installed by Jesus Christ, they'd tremble with fear and plead for mercy..

here is a quick video about the Catholic Mass in the first century.

youtube.com/watch...
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#432145 Apr 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats this?
I asked you to provide Book, Chapter and Verse where Jesus Christ commands a Bible be written for the sole source of His Ministry...
It is an extension of th eother post I provided showing you are not lover of Gods Word

2 Timothy 3
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive

silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for

doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in

righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all

good works.

Psalm 119:105

King James Version (KJV)

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Old and New Testaments

Man broke their promise under the old covenant.
God Has held true to tho his promise under the New Covenant. Christ was a final sacrifice for sin and come ressurection day we are made incurruptable and then the judgement when Christ turns all back over to the Father GOD so everything may be All in ALL.

Your Church is not keeping the traditions of the first century Church the Apostles established under Christ.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#432146 Apr 12, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>It is an extension of th eother post I provided showing you are not lover of Gods Word
2 Timothy 3
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive
silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for
doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in
righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all
good works.
Psalm 119:105
King James Version (KJV)
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Old and New Testaments
Man broke their promise under the old covenant.
God Has held true to tho his promise under the New Covenant. Christ was a final sacrifice for sin and come ressurection day we are made incurruptable and then the judgement when Christ turns all back over to the Father GOD so everything may be All in ALL.
Your Church is not keeping the traditions of the first century Church the Apostles established under Christ.
You're showing me? I not only love God's word, I partake in it. The Catholic faith is the Bible put into motion. The Mass. The Sacraments. This is the Bible coming alive.

You are just looking at the menu without ever ordering the meal.

Actually, its worse than that. You are looking at the menu and changing the French Dip to mean 'Hamburger' and adding Bleu Cheese to the Ceazar Salad; and changing the name of the restaurant; and making them close on Saturdays instead of the usual Sunday....alright alright, I'll stop there.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#432147 Apr 12, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
History:
(CNN)-- Dropping to his knees before the 10 cardinals of the Inquisition, dressed in the white shirt of penitence, Galileo Galilei was forced to retract his "heretic" theory that the Earth moved around the Sun. Threatened with torture and interrogated for 18 days, the scientist, who was imprisoned in the 17th century, promised to never again teach the theory and spent the rest of his life under house arrest in his small farmhouse outside of Florence.
Galileo's fate was very different from that of other scientists at the time of the Inquisition. Some were executed for threatening the church's teachings. Italian astronomer Giordano Bruno, an Italian philosopher who argued that the universe was infinite, was burned at the stake.
And all done under the stewardship of the pope...

My Portal:
"Vicar of Christ" on earth!!!!!
Man is not infallible. The thing to understand here is many wrongs have been committed in the name of God, Jesus, The Lord and Jehovah. It does not mean they were caused by them nor does it mean they sanctioned them anymore than God does Abortion, but it still goes on.

If a man who is in my group does something wrong, he is disciplined. If our governing body did such as the above, I WOULD BE OUT OF IT IN A HURRY.

KayMarie

#432148 Apr 12, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical "fundy"! Cherry pick a bible verse (out of context) and make it mean "only what YOU want it to mean" and then "run with it"! The entire section of John 6:47-59 clearly confirms and substantiates the TRUE MEANING of what Jesus HIMSELF says, "For unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you cannot have eternal life. But anyone who does eat my flesh and drink my blood, HAS eternal life--and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is "real food" and my blood is "real drink". Everyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood is in me and I in him. I am the TRUE bread from heaven and anyone who eats this bread shall live forever. Yes I am the TRUE bread of life and whoever eats this bread, which is real food will have eternal life. This bread is my "real flesh, given to redeem humanity! OLDJG--I suggest you "get a grip" on the REALITY of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible and the TRUE CHURCH HISTORY, instead of "making it up as you go along, all 42,000 of you bible only "self interpreting-editorialists "!!
~~~

You wrote
Typical "fundy"! Cherry pick a bible verse (out of context) and make it mean "only what YOU want it to mean" and then "run with it"!

___

To begain with the word fundy means

Unsatiable
UNSA'TIABLE, a. That cannot be satisfied.[But insatiable is generally used.]

It is a compliment...

David wrote

Psa_42:1 To the chief Musician, Maschil, for the sons of Korah.

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

We fundys are never satisfied with rituals calthescentics idols/statues...dead saints works, and mouseolums...

The Bible says

Jesus speaking

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Rom_8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you ==>he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.<==

We have no desire to crusty and dusty dead corps such as are referenced below...

We are alive and have victory in Jesus...

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#432149 Apr 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Apostles explained their writings already. I showed you what Ignatius (who was a Disciple of the Apostle John) thought about the Eucharist.
Reason and logic say he learned it from the Apostles.
Reason and logic are a foreign concept to Bible believing born agains.
reason and logic needs to submit itself to the spirit of truth in order to be spiritualy truthful (i.e., "lean NOT onto your own understanding" - Solomon)

i can show you clearly where Jesus Himself expalins His own words regarding eating His flesh and drinking His blood.

can you show me where the apostles (non-roman catholic) clearly teach the transubstantiation?

I WANT THE TRUTH, not just tradition! do you?
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#432150 Apr 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i can most assuredly say "amen" to this!
however, this Jesus-God DID say “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
therefore, your "Born Again" reference does not fit into the same context along with the other sects you used since being born again is not a religion or doctrine, but it's the necessary & literal experience of a regenerated spirit/nature in the very image & likeness of God:-)
Jesus also said to give away all your worldly possessions in order to follow him perfectly.

Born again -- no problem, just words.

How to follow perfectly (give away wealth)-- big problem, so ignore.

Amazing isn't it!

I'll bet this one didn't become a eunuch either. lol

Most people will only take these delusions so far. But there are people who do follow Jesus' toughest instructions. We call them delusional
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#432151 Apr 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>

To begain with the word fundy means
Unsatiable
UNSA'TIABLE, a. That cannot be satisfied.[But insatiable is generally used.]
It is a compliment...
OK! So we will throw out the word "fundie" and replace it with
what it really is!! Now you can re-read it!!

Typical "bible only" "editorial" (personal opinionated) response!!! Cherry pick a bible verse (out of context) and make it mean "only what YOU want it to mean" and then "run with it"! The entire section of John 6:47-59 clearly confirms and substantiates the TRUE MEANING of what Jesus HIMSELF says, "For unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you cannot have eternal life. But anyone who does eat my flesh and drink my blood, HAS eternal life--and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is "real food" and my blood is "real drink". Everyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood is in me and I in him. I am the TRUE bread from heaven and anyone who eats this bread shall live forever. Yes I am the TRUE bread of life and whoever eats this bread, which is real food will have eternal life. This bread is my "real flesh, given to redeem humanity! OLDJG--I suggest you "get a grip" on the REALITY of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible and the TRUE CHURCH HISTORY, instead of "making it up as you go along, all 42,000 of you bible only "self interpreting-editorialists "
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#432152 Apr 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're showing me? I not only love God's word, I partake in it. The Catholic faith is the Bible put into motion. The Mass. The Sacraments. This is the Bible coming alive.
You are just looking at the menu without ever ordering the meal.
Actually, its worse than that. You are looking at the menu and changing the French Dip to mean 'Hamburger' and adding Bleu Cheese to the Ceazar Salad; and changing the name of the restaurant; and making them close on Saturdays instead of the usual Sunday....alright alright, I'll stop there.
that is some splendid diction you have going there..........rotflol

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#432153 Apr 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever want to know what the Apostles taught about those Biblical passages, pick up some writings of their Disciples. Or check out early Church fathers like Justin Martyr who was taught by that generation of Disciples, who verbally learned the faith from Peter, Paul and John...
Old G and many others mock the Catholic Mass and Eucharist. But if they knew it was installed by Jesus Christ, they'd tremble with fear and plead for mercy..
here is a quick video about the Catholic Mass in the first century.
youtube.com/watch...
thank you - but i actually can learn for myself what moses, the prophets, Jesus and the Apostles taught and you can too!

rome & other antichrist civilizations have tried to paganize, pervert & destroy God's Word, but since He is faithful to all generations, God has preserved it for us and we're all going to be responsible to believe and take advantage of this simple truth. we do not have to dig through archived, hidden & questionable material that only certain privilaged sects are privy to; that is cultist mentality!:)

#432154 Apr 12, 2013
who="hojo"

I will "repeat this again for you KayMarie)
Please tell (all of us) KM, where Jesus said that the bible is the "one and only" source of truth, that God chose to transmit His divine and infallible Word!!!(book, chapter and verse please)! The fact is that we, as Catholics, all know that "nowhere" in the bible does it say that we need to stick "only" to the bible to arrive a the TRUTH of Gods Word!------ HOWEVER what the bible (does say) is that we are to obey BOTH Scripture AND tradition in 2Thess 2:15 to hold fast to the traditions handed down to us from the Apostles, by word of mouth or the letter. The bible teaches that Scripture is the Word of God, but it also teaches that the apostolic tradition is Gods word as well whether by word of mouth or the letter. This tradition is different than the traditions of men, that Jesus condemned. We are to obey apostolic tradition and reject the human traditions that void Gods word. The Apostolic tradition is the oral teaching of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, handed on to His apostles and the teachings of the Apostles that was dictated to them by the Holy Spirit:-THERE WAS NO BIBLE, JESUS NEVER WROTE ANYTHING DOWN, and THERE WAS NO WRITTEN WORD OF GOD (as we know it today)--It was the oral teachings of Jesus that were taught by the Apostles (as Bishops, priests, elders and deacons) "Acts 2" in the Early Biblical Churches,(written in Pauls letters) beginning in Antioch, then in Corinth, Thessalonica, Philippi, Colossus, Ephesus, Galatia and on and on for over 2000 years. I suggest that you read how the Early Christians interpreted the Word of God and not your 21st century preachers. If you do KM, both you and your husband "are in for a (holy shock)!!!

Hojo...Moses was well-known to be God's man. As was David and Isaiah, and others that JESUS quoted. They preached and wrote the Word of God. Jesus agreed with THEM. It is for this reason that Protestants judge teachings by what those men said. If I followed (bishops, priests and elders) to decide what to believe, it would be sort of like using THIS FORUM to interpret the Bible. One would be very confused.

As to how early Christians interpreted the Bible, what is wrong with Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, etc.? They were the 'earliest' of Christians. They were well acquainted with Jesus' message...and if ANY church group's (?) teachings conflict with theirs, YOU should question the group...NOT the Bible.

Yes, there were WRITTEN scriptures in Jesus time. HE read from Isaiah in the temple. He told Satan that "IT IS WRITTEN".

Give it up, Hojo. The Bible is trustworthy.

KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr I recently left 10,248
News Pope to visit Georgia, Azerbaijan Thu Stephany McDowell 1
News Parishioners attend a mass at Catedral de Nuest... Thu Proposer Words Po... 16
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sep 25 Full Muslim stupid 13
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
More from around the web