Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
416,181 - 416,200 of 537,305 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST WHO WAS IT THAT SPOKE FORTH YOUR CATECHISM ?
WAS IT JESUS OR CONSTANTINE?
Jesus Spoke the TRUTH over 2000 years ago confirmed and taught in the Catholic Church, the Catholic Catechism and in the Encyclicals
And you Protestant "bible only fundamentalist" HAVE REJECTED THAT TRUTH!!!
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Sickd wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to 'confucking', you 'frint'. My point is that only humans could worship something so dumb and earth-bound as a religion and then assume the Universe follows the same twaddle. The flat earth, you flat nose! Sorry if I shook your 16th century blues.
Have a pope on me!
Confrint is correct. Why would you bother coming out against Christianity? Unless you're not secure enough in whatever belief or lack of belief you have.
Your attitude is a red flag that you're not content with your belief. You seem to fear the thought of a religion who worships a God?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I purposely labeled "all" of your "fundie fiddle-faddle figment of you imagination" (1 through 5) so that I can summarize the "vindictive ignorance and hostility" that has totally "corrupted, your heart, mind and soul!!-----GET (psychological, emotional and spiritual HELP!!!--Before it is too late!!
~~~

JUST BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO PUT YOUR "GOOD HOUSE KEEPING" AND YOUR

UNIVERSAL "CATHOLIC" LABEL OF APPROVAL ON WHAT I HAVE

POSTED...MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME...SINCE GOD'S WORD IS WHAT I HAVE

SENT.

THE BIBLE SAYS..

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

AT THE END IT WILL BE GOD'S WORD ...THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE OF

ETERNAL LIFE WITH CHRIST OR ETERNAL PUNISHMENT IN HELL..

Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

~~~

Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Php 2:13 ===> For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Php 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Php 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Php 2:16 =-==>Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.<===-=
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
IF YOU WOULD JUST PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, HERE YOU COULD KNOW THAT YOU ARE BORN AGAIN.
Since it is obvious that you don't, it leaves your SALVATION IN DOUBTFUL DISPUTATIONS.
THE WORD GIVES NO LIST OF ANY OTHER DOCTRINE, THAT WE SHOULD BESIDES
THAT OF JESUS AND THE APOSTLES.
OF JESUS
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said,==> My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.<==
Joh 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
(YOUR CHURCH SPEAKS OF ITSELF AND SEEKS IT'S OWN GLORY.)
Joh 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
---
OF THE APOSTLES...
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 ==> And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. <==
YOUR FABLES WERE NOT TAUGHT BY JESUS NOR THE APOSTLES...
THEY ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE...
You puzzle me every time you open up your mouth.
The other day I sword you said you believed the Eucharist to be the very real presence of Jesus Christ. His Body.
Today, it seems like you're a Sabbath observer. I thought the Pentecostal movement observed Sunday.

And yeah, for the record. I can go to a Catholic Mass everyday of the week if I want. I often go Saturday mornings, then again on Sunday - the Holy day of obligation for Christians where we celebrate the Holy Mass. This sacred event has been made a mockery by you born agains and your live bands coffee sipping reclining seats pretending to speak in tongues...
Its sad I tell ya.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jesus is the living Word that I worship...
He said..
Joh_5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
___
JUST WHO WAS IT THAT SPOKE FORTH YOUR CATECHISM ?
WAS IT JESUS OR CONSTANTINE?
Mat_16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar_8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Luk_9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
2Ti_2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
Where does Jesus tell us which Books (old and new) are the Bible?

Where end Jesus command us to follow these Books as His sole authority on His Ministry?

Until you can honestly answer these questions, you should stop running around, pretending to be some kind of authority on the teachings of Jesus Christ.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

who="Clay"
The other day I sword you said you believed the Eucharist to be the very real presence of Jesus Christ. His Body.
Today, it seems like you're a Sabbath observer. I thought the Pentecostal movement observed Sunday.
And yeah, for the record. I can go to a Catholic Mass everyday of the week if I want. I often go Saturday mornings, then again on Sunday - the Holy day of obligation for Christians where we celebrate the Holy Mass. This sacred event has been made a mockery by you born agains and your live bands coffee sipping reclining seats pretending to speak in tongues...
Its sad I tell ya.

Clay, mock people if you want. Just please don't mock speaking in tongues or any other gift of the Spirit. That is HIS work, not man's.
KayMarie
Sickd

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrint is correct. Why would you bother coming out against Christianity? Unless you're not secure enough in whatever belief or lack of belief you have.
Your attitude is a red flag that you're not content with your belief. You seem to fear the thought of a religion who worships a God?
Nah! That isn't it. I'm just sick of people trying to shove a god down my throat that they can't even prove exists. But, then, that's the essence of faith: the belief in something that cannot be proved. That 'grey area' has led to the slaughter of millions over the ages.

Deny it all you like. Just don't bore me with 'faith'.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

who="Clay"
Its sad I tell ya.
Clay, mock people if you want. Just please don't mock speaking in tongues or any other gift of the Spirit. That is HIS work, not man's.
KayMarie
one day, I heard a man talking to a young convert, and here are his words to that young man.

"do you speak in tongues?" "I can teach you".

something wrong somewhere, so it would behoove you people to just keep your mouth shut if this is all that you wish to use in your worship service..
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

who="Clay"
Its sad I tell ya.
KayMarie
It's not always His work.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

preston wrote:
<quoted text>one day, I heard a man talking to a young convert, and here are his words to that young man.
something wrong somewhere, so it would behoove you people to just keep your mouth shut if this is all that you wish to use in your worship service..
How've you been Preston? Hope the body is holding up for you.

Even St. Paul said not all tongue-speaking is a gift of the Spirit, but rather has demonic origins or the result of spritual immaturity or pride.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

who="preston" one day, I heard a man talking to a young convert, and here are his words to that young man.

Yes, there is something wrong there...the man was ignorant. If YOU speak in tongues, you are a mocker.

However, if the Holy Spirit speaks through you, it is a miraculous event.
Ever read the book of Acts?

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

who="Anthony MN"
How've you been Preston? Hope the body is holding up for you.
Even St. Paul said not all tongue-speaking is a gift of the Spirit, but rather has demonic origins or the result of spritual immaturity or pride.

I'm glad that you said, "NOT ALL" (is genuine). Demons speak English, too; did you know that? And they are PROUD...and they certainly are immature.

I've heard the copy cat stuff...but I've heard the real thing, too.

KayMarie

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jethro8--if your posts were (really) true catholic history,(as you claim), the Catholic Church wouldn't continue to be the largest Christian Church in the world, year after year (as it has been for over 2000 years)-NOR would it be growing "each and every year" at a rate exceeding 1.5% per year, so you see, there is "nothing valid" as to what you claim to be true...... It is all anti-catholic Protestant "hack" sources of "distorted and heretical "editorialize opinionated deception"----basically "fraudulent" (misrepresentation of fact). Or better yet termed "bible only" attempts to "re-write" and spin the TRUTH of over 2000 years of TRUE Apostolic Church History--------- by "desperate and frustrated Protestants" who cannot come up with ANYTHING biblical or historicall TRUE to back up their contradicting and inconsistent sola scriptura "man-made beliefs!!
False statements and conclusion.

Fellowship has and is continuing to drop.

http://signsofthelastdays.com/archives/the-de...

Instead of posting your repetetive rants day in and day out - why don't you start looking up the shite you speak of.

I bet you won't be posting the links, because they show how wrong you are.

Clueless bigot.

Take your hatred elsewhere.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Sickd wrote:
The way to kill a religion? Deny it. Don't tell it. Suffocate it at birth.
The earth goes on. Life goes on. If religion didn't exist, the earth would still be here. Every religion is of human manufacture. The sun will still rise every morning even if we don't.
<quoted text>
~~~
QUESTION?
If you do not believe that Christianity exist...why are you fighting against it..
If there is nothing there...why are you coming against nothing?
Do you usually chase parked cars...it guarantees that you will get
yourself a flat nose.
Reading comprehension?

Gif - no where in the poster's post does it say that the poster thinks Christianity doesn't exist.

*sighs*

If this is an indication of why you believe the way you do, it is understandable, mixing up words to make them fit the way you want.

*sighs*

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

I'm glad that you said, "NOT ALL" (is genuine). Demons speak English, too; did you know that? And they are PROUD...and they certainly are immature.
I've heard the copy cat stuff...but I've heard the real thing, too.
KayMarie
"Demons speak English, too; did you know that?"
"And they are PROUD...and they certainly are immature."

Sounds like you have been in the presence of a few.

Is that why you lie and mislead others with false doctrines and statements that show you don't believe in Jesus?

Learn this from your husband, huh?

*sighs*

Please stop misleading people with unfounded claims that you cannot support.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jesus is the living Word that I worship...
Yes!!! and "every Catholic" in every Catholic Church in this country and around the world, worships Jesus Christ, in His One True Universal (Catholic) Church every day, at every Daily Mass. We also hear the Living Word of God (3 bible readings, The OT, the NT,(Epistles and the Gospel) at each Mass. Yes!! We worship "the Living Word, which is the "same, yesterday and forever" for over 2000 years!----- Surprise-Surprise to you Confrinting---but "no surprise" to us Catholics (who know, hear, acknowledge, read and adhere to the TRUTH! The Word! The Living Word which is Jesus Christ HIMSELF- each and every day!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NASL:

Sounds like you have been in the presence of a few.

I've met a few on here...:(:(:(

KayMarie :)
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
Soc, there is no Sabbath issue. You can't say there is a Sabbath issue just because you want one.
The Apostles were given authority from Heaven. They made Sunday the day of the Lord. And it can be concluded that Jesus Christ Himself ordered them to do so. This is truth. You want to call yourself a Christian, but ignore what the Apostles taught?? You just can't do that man.
Hardly. The Apostles would NEVER change God's Holy Law.
They respected it to the uttermost.
It was changed by men who wanted to separate from the Judaic tradition by joining with the sun worshippers of the day.
Constantine called sabbath Keeping Judaising.

IT WAS NOT THE APOSTLES WHO CHANGED GOD'S LAW.

Matthew 5:18
New International Version (2011)
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

New Living Translation (2007)
I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.

English Standard Version (2001)
For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

New American Standard Bible (1995)
"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (2009)
For I assure you: Until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or one stroke of a letter will pass from the law until all things are accomplished.

International Standard Version (2012)
because I tell all of you with certainty that until heaven and earth disappear, not one letter or one stroke of a letter will disappear from the Law until everything has been accomplished.

Or is this not clear to you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does Jesus tell us which Books (old and new) are the Bible?
Where end Jesus command us to follow these Books as His sole authority on His Ministry?
Until you can honestly answer these questions, you should stop running around, pretending to be some kind of authority on the teachings of Jesus Christ.
~~~~

I am not working for you so you might as well hold your peace..and stop exercising your fingers.

om 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. The Apostles would NEVER change God's Holy Law.
They respected it to the uttermost.
It was changed by men who wanted to separate from the Judaic tradition by joining with the sun worshippers of the day.
Constantine called sabbath Keeping Judaising.
IT WAS NOT THE APOSTLES WHO CHANGED GOD'S LAW.
Matthew 5:18
New International Version (2011)
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
New Living Translation (2007)
I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God's law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.
English Standard Version (2001)
For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
New American Standard Bible (1995)
"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Holman Christian Standard Bible (2009)
For I assure you: Until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or one stroke of a letter will pass from the law until all things are accomplished.
International Standard Version (2012)
because I tell all of you with certainty that until heaven and earth disappear, not one letter or one stroke of a letter will disappear from the Law until everything has been accomplished.
Or is this not clear to you?
Matthew 24:35

(DRB) Heaven and earth shall pass: but my words shall not pass.

(Geneva) Heauen and earth shall passe away: but my wordes shall not passe away.

(KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••