Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 568,069
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#431471 Apr 6, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Roman Catholic Church only true Church says Vatican"
Nope, the Vatican never said that. How fitting you'd continue a lie..
The Catholic Church is the only one started by Jesus Christ. Its the only true one.
'Roman' is a title given to them by outside people. The Catholic Churches number over 20. They are in communion with the Bishop of Rome just like 2,000 yrs ago.
~~~

WHEN YOU POSTED

"The Catholic Church is the only one started by Jesus Christ. Its the only true one."

YOU JUST PROVE MY FORMER POST TO BE TRUE.... AND MADE ALL THAT YOU SAID ABOVE TO BE AN ERRONEOUS LIE.

JESUS NEVER SAID ANY THING ABOUT A CATHOLIC CHURCH...

HE SAID " MY CHURCH "

THE CHURCH DOES NOT BELONG TO THE UNIVERSE...IT BELONGS TO GOD

YOU CATHOLICS DID NOT START THE CHURCH ... JESUS DID...

YOU CATHOLICS DO NOT OWN THE CHURCH ...JESUS DOES....

YOU CATHOLICS CANNOT CONTROL THE CHURCH ...THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS THAT POSITION.

SUMATION

YOU CATHOLIC ARE THE ENEMY OF THE TRUE CHURCH

ATTEMPTING TO CONTROL GOD'S GRACE AND LOVE.

WITH SELFISH EGOMANIA.

CARNAL MINDEDNESS

ANTICHRIST DOCTRINES.

RITUALS

FABLES

POMP

PRIDE

AND PAGANISM

Matthew 16:18

(DRB) And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

(Geneva) And I say also vnto thee, that thou art Peter, and vpon this rocke I will builde my Church: and ye gates of hel shal not ouercome it.

(KJV) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

AND YOU LIE WHEN YOU SAY HE DID...
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#431472 Apr 6, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

The banner of this forum makes their stance/position toward us very clear ...It says it all...that if we evangelicals are not Roman Catholics we cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican
The Vatican issued a document Tuesday restating its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
You, Confrinting, continue to be a "VERY PROFICIENT, HABITUAL AND ASTUTE (LIAR)", of which, we as Catholics have "known all along"! You just continue to "confirm this fact" over and over again with every comment and every post you make!!
The Catholic Church has "never said" that evangelical believers cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven. YOU are just a "desperate bible only "preaching" heretic" that just keeps, "LYING" and "making thing up"---in order to (satisfy) yous vengeance and hate
toward Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church.--A hate that has "corrupted" your mind, heart and soul!
FUTHERMORE---the Vatican "is correct" in saying that the Roman Catholic Church IS the "ONLY TRUE CHURCH"! It is not the "only Church" but it is the "ONLY ONE TRUE Church.... You BIBLE ONLY "fundies" have (rejected) the FULLNESS of the TRUTH beginning with Martin Luther, at the Reformation! Now you have 42,000 contradicting "relative truth" denominations ALL CLAIMING to have the TRUTH!! CONFRINTING---you need to get your heart, mind, soul and spirit, connected to the Saving power of Salvation in Jesus Christ and accept Our Lord, in being "born again" of water and of the Spirit, just like HE TELL his disciples and followers in the Gospels---and just like HE told Nicodemus!! My family and I continue to pray for your condemning, judgemental and heretical soul!!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#431473 Apr 6, 2013
William wrote:
It's true. The CoC is legit. Paul even told the Roman believers that Peter was coming to head up the church there in Rome.
It's all spelled out in Romans 17.
Paul the first christian writer never mentions virgin birth, miracles, or crucifixion in all his writings. Could it be that these stories had not yet been invented yet, until the 4 gospels were written decades later?

....something is wrong, when the first christians for 2 centuries believed Christ to have been a spirit only and never believed he lived as a human on earth. Didn't these early followers not know anyone miraclized by this man, or here the story about the crucifixion that would have occured just a few years before?

.......something is wrong!!!
Garlic man

Troy, OH

#431474 Apr 6, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics have engrained in their mind an "image" that the church has created of how they want Jesus to actually appear.
If I showed a picture of a short balding man with a huge nose and dark short hair and said this was a picture of Jesus (like most jews of the middle east) catholics would be outraged. They have a certain image indoctrinated into their minds of how Jesus really looks even though there is no record of what he looked like, if he did exist.
Its a game they play in their minds.....Its an image instilled from childhood. Nothing else is acceptable. Kind of sad.
Miguelito,
You need some garlic to clear your foggy, confused mind. Garlic can do that!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#431475 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WILL NEVER CONTROL WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO
FOR THE INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM ANY MORE THAN THEY CAN CONTROL THE
GRACE OF GOD ...IN THE GENTILE CHURCH...
THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ALSO-RANS IN THE RACE ...THEY WILL NEVER GET IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE.
MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN...THEY HAVE MADE THEIR OWN DECISION TO LOSE BY THEIR DISOBEDIENCE OF GOD'S WORD AND COUNTING IT AS IF I WERE IRRELEVANT.
This is just more of the same old "editorialized "garbage and trash" from you and your "fundie propagandists" (dig up) that have "no basis of ANYTHING TRUE, and is just a continuation of the (anti-catholic personal opinionated "senseless absurdities" that you are so "famous for" Confrinting!!..... You must "lay awake" at night, in attempt to "think up" more lies, more distortion of the TRUTH and more heresy (rif raf) in your vengeful attacks against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and HIS One True Catholic Church!!

#431476 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
WHEN YOU POSTED
"The Catholic Church is the only one started by Jesus Christ. Its the only true one."
YOU JUST PROVE MY FORMER POST TO BE TRUE.... AND MADE ALL THAT YOU SAID ABOVE TO BE AN ERRONEOUS LIE.
JESUS NEVER SAID ANY THING ABOUT A CATHOLIC CHURCH...
HE SAID " MY CHURCH "
THE CHURCH DOES NOT BELONG TO THE UNIVERSE...IT BELONGS TO GOD
YOU CATHOLICS DID NOT START THE CHURCH ... JESUS DID...
YOU CATHOLICS DO NOT OWN THE CHURCH ...JESUS DOES....
YOU CATHOLICS CANNOT CONTROL THE CHURCH ...THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS THAT POSITION.
SUMATION
YOU CATHOLIC ARE THE ENEMY OF THE TRUE CHURCH
ATTEMPTING TO CONTROL GOD'S GRACE AND LOVE.
WITH SELFISH EGOMANIA.
CARNAL MINDEDNESS
ANTICHRIST DOCTRINES.
RITUALS
FABLES
POMP
PRIDE
AND PAGANISM
Matthew 16:18
(DRB) And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
(Geneva) And I say also vnto thee, that thou art Peter, and vpon this rocke I will builde my Church: and ye gates of hel shal not ouercome it.
(KJV) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
AND YOU LIE WHEN YOU SAY HE DID...
~~~

The universe is NOT GOD IT DID NOT CREATE GOD..

CONTRARY WISE.GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE

Catholic ....DEFINED BY WEBSTER
CATHOLIC, a.

1. Universal or general;

as the Catholic church. Originally this epithet was given to the Christian church in general, but is now appropriated to the Romish church, and in strictness there is no Catholic church, or universal Christian communion. The epithet is sometimes set in opposition to heretic, sectary or schismatic.

THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT CONTROL GOD...GOD CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE

THE UNIVERSAL/CATHOLIC CHURCH DOES NOT CONTROL GOD'S GRACE AND LOVE..
ONLY GOD DOES...and God is Love

(DRB) Because the husband is the head of the wife, as ===>Christ is the head of the church. He is the saviour of his body.

(Geneva) For the husband is the wiues head, euen as ===>Christ is the head of the Church, and the same is the sauiour of his body.

(KJV) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as ===>Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

``````````
CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH.. NO CORRUPTIBLE MAN QUALIFIES...
Colossians 1:18

(DRB) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things he may hold the primacy:

(Geneva) And hee is the head of the body of the Church: he is the beginning, and the first begotten of the dead, that in all thinges hee might haue the preeminence.

(KJV) And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

#431477 Apr 6, 2013
Garlic man wrote:
<quoted text>
Miguelito,
You need some garlic to clear your foggy, confused mind. Garlic can do that!
~~~~

Garlic is good for you physical health

but it STINKS AN ISOLATES THOSE THAT EAT IT...

It has a tendency to divide/separate those that indulge.

you must be a terribly lonely person...

the Bible speaks of fellowship.

1Jn_1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#431478 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Sabbath !!!

Since: Nov 08

usa

#431479 Apr 6, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad they cant be prosecuted. They should have their entire church seized. That's what would happen if it were any other denomination. Happens all the time.
the real surprise here is the church turned this priest in,i found that amazing,they must not of liked this guy,otherwise they would of kept quiet.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#431481 Apr 6, 2013
Good Morning fellow children of God! How Blessed are we to hve another day of life!!
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#431482 Apr 6, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Oxbow, I am happy for you because we know that GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS WITH JESUS CHRIST is our ticket...Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...
Sorry, no god, no heaven at all!
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#431483 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Romans 10:17
(DRB) Faith then cometh by hearing; and hearing by the word of Christ.
(Geneva) Then faith is by hearing, and hearing by the worde of God.
(KJV) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Geneva Commentary dated 1599
It is not the same to believe in a thing, and to believe about a thing,
for we may not believe in anything except in God alone, but we may believe about anything whatever, says Nazianzene in his Oration of the Spirit.
Nothing else but the free love of the Father is the beginning of our salvation, and Christ is he in whom our righteousness and salvation dwells: and faith is the instrument or means by which we apprehend it, and everlasting life is that which is set before us to apprehend.
1 John 1:5
(DRB) And this is the declaration which we have heard from him and declare unto you: That God is light and in him there is no darkness.
(Geneva) This then is the message which wee haue heard of him, and declare vnto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkenes.
(KJV) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Sorry, there were tnousands of god myths, but not a sigle real god at all in the human history!
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#431484 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
If you are a born again Spiritually you are my Spiritual Brother and YES WE ALL HAVE THE SAME HEAVENLY FATHER..
IF YOU ARE NOT BORN AGAIN... THEN WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS TRUE
BUT WE ARE ALL PHYSICALLY DESCENDENTS OF ADAM.
___
THE WORD SAYS
John 1:12
(DRB) But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name.
(Geneva) But as many as receiued him, to them he gaue prerogatiue to be the sonnes of God, euen to them that beleeue in his Name.
(KJV) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
IF WE ARE SONS OF THE SAME SPIRITUAL FATHER WE ARE SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST JESUS..
NO MATTER OUR PEDEGREE, NATIONALITY.
1 John 3:2
(DRB) Dearly beloved, we are now the sons of God: and it hath not yet appeared what we shall be. We know that when he shall appear we shall be like to him: because we shall see him as he is.
(Geneva) Dearely beloued, nowe are we the sonnes of God, but yet it is not made manifest what we shall be: and we know that when he shalbe made manifest, we shalbe like him: for we shall see him as he is.
(KJV) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
The bible is full of fakes, lies and of errors and man made!
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#431485 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
If you are a born again Spiritually you are my Spiritual Brother and YES WE ALL HAVE THE SAME HEAVENLY FATHER..
IF YOU ARE NOT BORN AGAIN... THEN WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS TRUE
BUT WE ARE ALL PHYSICALLY DESCENDENTS OF ADAM.
___
THE WORD SAYS
John 1:12
(DRB) But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name.
(Geneva) But as many as receiued him, to them he gaue prerogatiue to be the sonnes of God, euen to them that beleeue in his Name.
(KJV) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
IF WE ARE SONS OF THE SAME SPIRITUAL FATHER WE ARE SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST JESUS..
NO MATTER OUR PEDEGREE, NATIONALITY.
1 John 3:2
(DRB) Dearly beloved, we are now the sons of God: and it hath not yet appeared what we shall be. We know that when he shall appear we shall be like to him: because we shall see him as he is.
(Geneva) Dearely beloued, nowe are we the sonnes of God, but yet it is not made manifest what we shall be: and we know that when he shalbe made manifest, we shalbe like him: for we shall see him as he is.
(KJV) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Forget the religious garbage!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#431486 Apr 6, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, no god, no heaven at all!
S'right Henry I did seek and did not find.

#431487 Apr 6, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Good Morning fellow children of God! How Blessed are we to hve another day of life!!
Greetings to you,,and blessing too.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#431488 Apr 6, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.
What is pagan science?
Where can we find where pagan science claims 'no Creator?'
Delusions require no proof. Evidence can be manufactured, often by our own minds.
The Internet and everything in the real world that we use to make our lives better -- come not from pagan science, but are magical gifts from god. Until it breaks.... or until we get really sick.
Of course, there was never a god at all!

usa

#431489 Apr 6, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "distorted, perverted and heretical" ANTI-CATHOLIC view of My personal faith in Jesus Christ,as well as EVERY CATHOLIC ON THIS FORUM, including the over 1 billion Catholic "Christians" around the world, has "no relevance" (whatsoever) to the "confused, mixed up" and judgmental editorial opinionated (fundie) life that you have chosen to live!!!
1 billion christian/pagans. why can't you realize it? the pope dresses in a pagan outfit, your pagan/christian church use all pagan dates for church holidays,how much more proof do you need?
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#431490 Apr 6, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.
What is pagan science?
Where can we find where pagan science claims 'no Creator?'
Delusions require no proof. Evidence can be manufactured, often by our own minds.
The Internet and everything in the real world that we use to make our lives better -- come not from pagan science, but are magical gifts from god. Until it breaks.... or until we get really sick.
Forget that religious garbage!

usa

#431491 Apr 6, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
That does change one iota of the info in the following...from Scripture..
The Bible does not teach the earth to be 6000 years old....
Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
When (what date) was the beginning??
beginning: re'shiyth, ray-sheeth' the first, in place, time, order or rank (specifically, a firstfruit):--beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
BTW...the 6000 years start with the Creation of Adam....that is not "the beginning"....when God Created the heaven and earth.....
And....there is no way of knowing how many billions of years this was: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. "
some day they maybe able to figure it out,to bad it won't be in our life time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Scales Off 8,880
Pope's visit to stoke climate fight Mon SpaceBlues 1
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Jan 21 theidiotsareunited 3
More Jan 20 George 3
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Jan 20 KidlatNgayon 80
Pope: Don't Breed Like Rabbits. Or Use Birth Co... Jan 20 Weird or What 1
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Jan 19 MS_Singapore 42
More from around the web