Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
415,841 - 415,860 of 538,786 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

#431428 Apr 5, 2013
yes universe
ah..did you say its much more then anything..one period something another nothing..
Did i say to you?
Creation determination and re-creation.
Your universe as well others as constantly moving as well renew..we in this form don't see that but someone exist who know why is like that.

pattern
many pattern exist..position of this planet can challenge too direction..
your universe is as biological o'clock..we are within that pattern..we not teach our kids as well past but not inaf for future...
our ancestors as well previous choose total destruction then sustain..
socci

Mount Vernon, MO

#431429 Apr 5, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
The Bible does not teach the earth to be 6000 years old....

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
When (what date) was the beginning??

DAY ONE (verse 5). Nothing was before day 01.

You have no Bible, history or science to support your belief about this. But that's okay, I was there once too.)

The world is full of lies ran by the father of all lies.

This false science began with the Jesuits in 1543. This is when the Jesuits went about founding many schools. Then, began the revolution and enlightenment movements that built into the marxist revolutions that has since founded the world govt and United Nations where global core curriculum emanates from.

The US states had the Bible in them until the Civil War. Much of Europe was very Christian until after ww2. This has all been done to us by world powers.

Science is censored at the Royal Society London by peer-review gatekeepers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatekeeper

http://atheists.org/The_Enlightenment,_Freema...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason

book: Darwin and the NWO

www.creationism.org/books/TaylorInMindsMen/in...

http://youtu.be/UQjVaoDC0Yw

Anyway, these dating methods and their evolution 'science'(falsely so-called) has many holes in it to any honest researcher, who is not politically motivated.
truth

Perth, Australia

#431430 Apr 5, 2013
our planet is magnet
real magnet
everything within us as magnet..from earthly elements sustain within us..fruit of our life is spirit within us..i told you who is old billions years..who control soul sit..our civilization not exist only few thousands years oh..they are between us in deference shape..yes..they constantly bombarding us entering in our systems as well life..your continents as well before move too..its far away for us for others not..

Your Creator left law in space and time..others keep us lock up to be easy rule with commandments..what a about necu=no=is that commandments..did God judging us because of that..no.
truth

Perth, Australia

#431431 Apr 5, 2013
i am not care to much..no..
socci

Mount Vernon, MO

#431432 Apr 5, 2013

Deconstructing Christian-Zionism

The purpose here is not to bash someone's beliefs rather show from history and the Bible the false doctrine: Christian Zionism, that most of Christianity today follows, including most Evangelicals or Protestants and some Catholics.

First to identify exactly what is CZ.

Any or all of the following is Christian Zionist theology:

recognition of modern Israel as Biblical.
looking for a rebuilt temple.
looking for an antichrist.
42 months, 3.5 years or 7 years of Great Tribulation.

Other aspects in the book of Revelation include:

the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11.
CZ has taken the entire book of Revelation from chapter 4 on and placed it off in the future, following the 7 year Great Tribulation, often called the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse & Armageddon.

This Christian Zionist theology is NEW only as of the year 1900 with the publishing of the Scofield KJV Bible then used in Bible colleges.[1] After WW II Israel was founded in 1948 seen as a 'game changer' and most all denominations adopted all or part of this new CZ theology.

Historicism

It is well known what Christians believed before 1900 & Scofield. We can look at all their Bible commentaries (now online easier than ever before!).

There were some variations from one Bible teacher to the next but most agreed on foundational doctrine that has since been lost.

The pre-1900 Christians agreed the book of Daniel chapters 2, 7 & 8 are about the same four empires. Daniel 2 makes this clear and can be read no other way. China and Russia are not in chapter 7.[2]

The four horsemen found in the seven seals rode soon after Jesus gave the book of Revelation; the trumpets blew.

Also, pre-1900 Christians agreed the "42 months" were 1260 prophetic days or 1260 years since all prophetic time uses the day-year principle.[3]

1) http://historicist.info/articles2/hortwescott...

2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_kingdoms_of...

3) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-year_princip...

Video gives a brief comparison between the two schools.

http://youtu.be/lEkHdYzQORc

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#431433 Apr 5, 2013
266 257 580 575
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Oxbow"]
266 257 580 575
<quoted text>
Not sure what you are trying to say....
Before the Israelites 'passed over' out of Egypt, God instructed them to sacrifice a lamb and put its blood on the doorposts of their houses. That night (Passover) when the destroying angel passed through, it saw the blood on their doors, and knew that it was not to bring death to that house.
The New (or better) Testament/Covenant shows Jesus as our Passover Lamb. If HIS blood is put upon the door of our heart, we are spared from the second death. We have 'passed over from death to life'. He has provided eternal life for us BY HIS OWN BLOOD.
Well said...gospel truth...thank you..

Location hidden

#431434 Apr 5, 2013
409 316
who="Oxbow"]316
<quoted text>
The Bible does not teach the earth to be 6000 years old....
When (what date) was the beginning??
beginning: re'shiyth, ray-sheeth' the first, in place, time, order or rank (specifically, a firstfruit):--beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
BTW...the 6000 years start with the Creation of Adam....that is not "the beginning"....when God Created the heaven and earth.....
And....there is no way of knowing how many billions of years this was: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. "
I'd still like to see that 'billion year' calendar...
KM
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1 NIV).

This verse describes the actual transformation of invisible energy into all of the fundamental physical matter (as summed up in Albert Einstein's famous E=mc2 equation) that would be formed into stars, planets and everything else - including us. Scientists now estimate that the great event took place approximately 15 billion years ago.

"Now the earth was [or became] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and The Spirit of God was hovering over the waters" (Genesis 1:2 NIV).

Scientists estimate the age of the earth to be about 5 billion years old - leaving an estimated 10 billion years between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.

Location hidden

#431435 Apr 5, 2013
419 332
<quoted text>
~~~
TO ME... THE AGE OF THE EARTH IS IRRELEVANT..
MORE IMPORTANTLY IS GOD'S LOVE AND CARE FOR HUMANITY ON THE EARTH..
THAT HE REDEEMED ME FROM DEATH HELL AND THE GRAVE...
Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
You are right....whenever earth came to be, changes not the core of Christianity...the message of Salvation.

However, I have a very difficult time to sit back and say nothing when I see people, I am sure with good intentions, say things that clearly shows they are misunderstanding the Truth.

Location hidden

#431436 Apr 5, 2013
422 348 266 257 580 575
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Oxbow; I agree and JESUS CHRIST SAID IN JOHN 14 VS. 15 " >>>IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL OBEY GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS..."> >> This is the teachings of JESUS CHRIST...>>> Thankyou, and hope to meet you in Heaven...
Thank you...I have my ticket in hand.....
truth

Perth, Australia

#431437 Apr 5, 2013
THANKS E=MC2
nk
forgive me if i can't express myself proply
but what coming trough my mind is so oh
don't asked

now you liked pudding from chocolate
not to much
personally i don't eat chocolate not to much
no..i am very tired

oh if you make roof from chocolate
oh sun is very powerful meting point
power ball UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
sun have power as magnet toward us

please tell me
spirit=dusa
Why fire not destroy pure soul?
Is that some as chocolate?
mum=find yourself
a nkh=life
truth

Perth, Australia

#431438 Apr 5, 2013
Why fire can't destroy pure soul?
mum
a nkh=life
soul which can't died
How you call that?
NEDAJ ME
CUVAJ ME
BRANI ME KAO STVAR I SVOJINU SVOJU

Location hidden

#431439 Apr 5, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
DAY ONE (verse 5). Nothing was before day 01.
You have no Bible, history or science to support your belief about this. But that's okay, I was there once too.)
The world is full of lies ran by the father of all lies.
This false science began with the Jesuits in 1543. This is when the Jesuits went about founding many schools. Then, began the revolution and enlightenment movements that built into the marxist revolutions that has since founded the world govt and United Nations where global core curriculum emanates from.
The US states had the Bible in them until the Civil War. Much of Europe was very Christian until after ww2. This has all been done to us by world powers.
Science is censored at the Royal Society London by peer-review gatekeepers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatekeeper
http://atheists.org/The_Enlightenment,_Freema...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason
book: Darwin and the NWO
www.creationism.org/books/TaylorInMindsMen/in...
http://youtu.be/UQjVaoDC0Yw
Anyway, these dating methods and their evolution 'science'(falsely so-called) has many holes in it to any honest researcher, who is not politically motivated.
Yes there was something before day one....

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Location hidden

#431440 Apr 5, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Other scientist disagree. Bazzillions of years is not "evidence based fat" it is refuted theory. And it's not just 6000 year earth rather the entire universe.
<quoted text>
The US has seen a large increase in immigration of multicultural beliefs. There are 2 billion muslims on the planet. They are all wrong. Numbers or consensus do not make science.
Evolution theories come from that babylonian Jesuit in Rome. It is their counter-reformation.
You are far far away...lost...befuddled...asea ...

I did not post what you erroneously attribute to me...
truth

Perth, Australia

#431441 Apr 5, 2013
I wrote before 10 billions.
No..its just what someone know where we constantly been control.Its been limit what we see and know in this form and much more high form of life what i did not know in this life..but someone know.
Its limit what is been experiment to aloud control our soul.

I think its exist much more.

Why that come in my mind?
Maybe i belong to become created too much more high then poor life which i have now.
a nkh=life
where is life from whom..did i died how many times.oh
if body past away whats happened with soul=dusa or spirit.
truth

Perth, Australia

#431442 Apr 5, 2013
please tell me
Did our Sun going cool or expend as hell..after all..oh
i think that i walk in blue but its looks frozen its not frozen dead body..how you call that..did i see perfectly..i drove something on wall near post box my house as tiny child..maybe not good as i wish..
did you see that symbols..
please tell me meaning

tell me meaning of
light blue color
as well
red but as cherry color..

please tell me meaning of that colors
if i could please you

i want go in city now
i drove before symbols on floor
i will this deference oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee
if i have 3 dollars in my bag for bus i am going

i am going see that spot

i see symbols but not in that color

i want see color
that light blue as well color of cherry
yes
don't desturb me if i go thereeeeeeee
my mind constantly working thinking too
its hard mist any word from my mind then confusion..
i liked see that spot
T= please tell me why they choose black color
why you put restaurant there..ohhhhhhh
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
marge

Ames, IA

#431443 Apr 5, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there was something before day one....
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
I wonder how long it took Him to decide what to do after He looked over everything?

I wonder if He placed every gem in the earth where HE wanted I bet He did:)
marge

Ames, IA

#431444 Apr 5, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
422 348 266 257 580 575
<quoted text>
Thank you...I have my ticket in hand.....
hey Ox we want to call you bro but can't yet because you don't believe God the Father and Jesus are One and the same.

Think of Jesus' prayer how He wants us to be One with Diety, which of course includes Him and us One with God, John 17.

Maybe if you would share your testimony, on how you were Saved from above and know it?

The Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of God is the same thing you know right?. Blessings

Location hidden

#431445 Apr 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always made it clear that its understandable upon first glance, to think Catholics are doing something wrong with images.
But Marge, you don't have the excuse of 'first glance' anymore. You've been on this forum for a couple yrs and you know as well as anyone that we do not have any idols but God. This is our testimony. You continue to bear false witness knowing how ridiculous it is to accuse us of such a thing.
Honesty, I believe a few of you will need to explain yourselves Before God. Its sad because its deliberate ignorance on your part. You purposely make yourselves dumb, in order to falsely accuse Catholics ..
Lev. 26:1, "You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the Lord your God."

All across the world, images of Mary are elevated in Feasts and Churches. In those churches, people very often bow down to statues of Mary. This is a violation of scripture.

Location hidden

#431446 Apr 5, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Ox we want to call you bro but can't yet because you don't believe God the Father and Jesus are One and the same.
Think of Jesus' prayer how He wants us to be One with Diety, which of course includes Him and us One with God, John 17.
Maybe if you would share your testimony, on how you were Saved from above and know it?
The Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of God is the same thing you know right?. Blessings
Hi Barge!!!!

On this...the Catholics got it right: Christ, Jesus - The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race....

I would prefer you do not refer to me as bro....we don't have he same Father...
marge

Ames, IA

#431447 Apr 5, 2013
praying to creation is what their doing, its that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 18 hr ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Wed Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••