Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,554
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#431290 Apr 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY reason that you "fundies" want to discuss, debate or deliberate ANYTHING that has to do with TRUE BIBLE INTERPRETATION
or TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY is because you have "absolutely" no sources of biblical or historical truth to back up ANYTHING you say.(only 450+ years of more and more Protestant) bible only confusion and chaos) since the Protestant Reformation). You "fundies" in "desperation", attempt to come up with something----ANYTHING----- "concoted, and made-up", to go along with your editorialized (self interpreted) bible interpretation (or better yet mis-interpretation), by "making-it-up" as you go, legendary Church History.......... The TRUTH, has, is and will always be recorded, authenticated, verified and PROVEN TO BE TRUE by Apologist Historian authors and writers,(both Catholic and Protestant) that Jesus Christ (over 2000 years ago) formed and initiated ONE (and only one) TRUE (UNIVERSAL-CATHOLIC) Church in Matthew 16:13-21 and appointed St Peter (along with 2000 years of Apostolic Succession, to lead HIS CHURCH, until HE (Our Lord) returns the second time.
~~~

YOUR REMARKS .... JUST like glue ...what you ALLEGE ...applies to you

YOUR ONE TRULY TRUE APOSTATE CHURCH HISTORY

is because you have "absolutely" no sources of biblical or historical

truth to back up ANYTHING you say AND THIS HAS BEEN SO SINCE IT'S

INCEPTION...

THE TRANSLATIONS OF THE BIBLE ...BELOW

SAY NOTHING ABOUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...

NEITHER DO THE SAY ANY THING

ABOUT A DYNASTY...IN ROME

A POPE...

PAPAL SUCCESSION

OR

AN EXCLUSIVE RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION ....THAT IS AUTHORIZED (BY JESUS)

TO CONTROL....

THE GRACE AND LOVE OF GOD...

As for you ..YOU HAVE NO GRACE AND YOU HAVE NO LOVE...

~~~~~~~~~

GENEVA BIBLE ...TRANSLATION DATED 1599

Mat 16:17 And Iesus answered, and saide to him, Blessed art thou, Simon, the sonne of Ionas: for flesh and blood hath not reueiled it vnto thee, but my Father which is in heauen.

Mat 16:18 And I say also vnto thee, that thou art Peter, and vpon this rocke I will builde my Church: and ye gates of hel shal not ouercome it.

Mat 16:19 And I will giue vnto thee the keyes of the kingdome of heauen, and whatsoeuer thou shalt binde vpon earth, shalbe bound in heauen: and whatsoeuer thou shalt loose on earth, shall be loosed in heauen.

_______

KING JAMES...TRANSLATION-DATED 1611

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven...

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

DOUAY VERSION OF BIBLE..DATED ?

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answering said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but my Father who is in heaven.

Mat 16:18 And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Mat 16:19 And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

EVIDENT... QUOTE FROM THE ROMAN CATHOLIC BIBLE/CATECHISM...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

DATED (Jul 10, 2007)
Pad

Rockford, IL

#431291 Apr 5, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional.
You say God did all these things for the world - but in reality - God did all this in virtual secrecy?
Why was his so-called coming such a secret, if indeed he wanted to "save" mankind?
We have no actual eyewitness accounts. It's even debatable if a man named Jesus really lived, yet alone was a 3 in 1 god.
It took hundreds of years and lots of infighting before Jesus' nature was even agreed upon -- and only then thanks to a decree by a Roman Emperor.
There are no records anywhere outside the contrived Bible of things such as Herod having children killed. Something such as that surely would have been recorded by the Jews and everyone else in the region -- but the only account we have is a Biblical fable.
Absurd.
Delusional.
Your god plays too many games for such a serious matter. Even today, few can agree on what it all is supposed to mean. This board is a prime example.
Wars have been fought, because a supposed god of peace is so unclear.
Maybe that's the god of humor instead?
God does have a sense of humor,we see signs of that in the whole planet,and in everyday life,what else is NEW?

There is nothing delusional about men and women willing to face hungry lions for supposedly a ficticious man. The first three centuries believers in YESHUA faced the most vicious attacks that could possibly be made by inhumane persecutors.Emperors(despots) given every advantage to wipe out the early Christians did not succeed.No matter where Christianity was spread to,opposition was ferocious from those who wanted it destroyed.That is why one of the most famous quotes was made concerning early Christianity"The Blood of the Martyrs is the SEED of the Church."

Today we have major organizations like AMNESTY International keeping track of violations against human beings for basic freedoms. One major agent for that organization a JEW,who wrote a book said,"In this century more Christians died for their faith than died in the first three centuries of the Christian movement."

Actually that would be true for the last two centuries.The Communist Manifesto inspired followers to take over major nations and to perform as it were intensive surgery to remove all elements of the cancerous infestation of RELIGION, the "Opiate of the People"!

Communists have succeeded in wiping out literally millions of Christians in the following countries:Soviet Union(the Russias),Poland,Czechoslovakia ,Bulgaria,Romania,Moldavia,Eas t Germany,Lithuania,Estonia,Latv ia and Yugoslavia.In the East:CHINA,North Korea,Manchuria,Mongolia,Viet Nam,Laos and Cambodia.In our hemisphere:CUBA,also Communist insurgency in Central and South America.

Also Communist regimes in North and Central Africa especially Ethiopia which is free now.Ethiopian Communists went on a rampage of killing Christians that even shocked the Muslim neighbors,now they are following suit.

Muslim nations bent on total supremacy target Christians in their countries with a vengeance.

Martyrs for Christ are given plenty of time to find out whether their faith is delusional or not,as many are tortured first,and endure terrible conditions in prisons and labor camps,TELL them that their faith is delusional.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#431294 Apr 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure your name isn't tornado ,,,You attempt to twist every thing that is posted to you ...
Is it not a wonder that your fort is the book of Thomas's..twisted works?
I don't twist anything. I've shown you that, just because you can believe something to be one way, it doesn't mean that it can be viewed as another. Thus, the belief you choose to place your 'faith' in - which is Self - is not the "ONLY path" as you and the RCC claim.

Self chooses the path of salvation.

Self chooses to accept all of what Jesus taught, in order to achieve this salvation.

Your team and teh RCC team FAIL to see and abide by these to important factors. Through honest, one can achieve the goal.

Through your belief, you only get to a certain point, and can't move anymore, because you think it requires one to utilize another aspect I don't agree with - the use of the Bible.

Usig men and the Bible to achieve salvation is foolishness, when neither will be present at that day, if we are judged.

Self.
Fun Facts

Bay City, MI

#431295 Apr 5, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was God before he created Heaven?... "
You may have overlooked...
God is Heaven

3 Nothing accursed will be found there anymore. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him.
4 They will look upon his face,* and his name will be on their foreheads.
5 Night will be no more, nor will they need light from lamp or sun, for the Lord God shall give them light, and they shall reign forever and ever.b
http://www.usccb.org/bible/revelation/22

“As I swore in my wrath,

‘They shall not enter into my rest,’”

and yet his works were accomplished at the foundation of the world.
4 For he has spoken somewhere about the seventh day in this manner,“And God rested on the seventh day from all his works”;b

5 and again, in the previously mentioned place,“They shall not enter into my rest.”c

6 Therefore, since it remains that some will enter into it, and those who formerly received the good news did not enter because of disobedience,
http://www.usccb.org/bible/hebrews/4

Questions?

http://www.avemariaradio.net/

Albuquerque, NM

#431296 Apr 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
As a gay man I would like to tell the forum something. America seems to be on the road to ruination for they seem to be heading towards approving gay marriage. People, you need to start struggling against this for if America does approve of gay marriage I assure you that this is gonna invite Gods judgement against this country.
No to Gay marriage.
What's the matter? Don't you want to be in heaven?

Albuquerque, NM

#431297 Apr 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I prefer the favor of the Lord over the pleasures of the flesh.
You should have thought about that before you "laid with another man".

uh-oh!!

#431298 Apr 5, 2013
FROM GENEVA BIBLE AND COMMENTARY DATED 1599

--> Mat 16:17 And Iesus answered, and saide to him, Blessed art thou, Simon, the sonne of Ionas: for flesh and blood hath not reueiled it vnto thee, but my Father which is in heauen.

~~~

Matthew 16:17
(4) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for (k) flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

(4) Faith is of grace, not of nature.

(k) By this kind of speech is meant man's natural procreation upon the earth, the one who was made, not being destroyed, but deformed through sin: So then this is the meaning: this was not revealed to you by any understanding of man, but God showed it to you from heaven.

Mat 16:18 And I say also vnto thee, that thou art Peter, and vpon this rocke I will builde my Church: and ye gates of hel shal not ouercome it.

---

--> Matthew 16:18
(5) And I say also unto thee, That thou art (l) Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the (m) gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

(5) That is true faith, which confesses Christ, the virtue of which is invincible.

(l) Christ spoke in the Syrian tongue, and therefore did not use this discourse to distinguish between Petros, which signifies Peter, and Petra, which signifies a rock, but in both places used the word Cephas: but his meaning is what is written in Greek, in which the different word endings distinguish between Peter, who is a piece of the building, and Christ the Petra, that is, the rock and foundation: or else he named him Peter because of the confession of his faith, which is the Church's as well as his, as the old fathers witness, for so says Theophylact. That confession which you have made, shall be the foundation of the believers.

(m) The enemies of the Church are compared to a strong kingdom, and therefore by "gates" are meant cities which are made strong with wise preparation and fortifications, and this is the meaning: whatever Satan can do by cunning or strength.

So does Paul, calling them strongholds; (2Co_10:4).

~~~~

--> Mat 16:19 And I will giue vnto thee the keyes of the kingdome of heauen, and whatsoeuer thou shalt binde vpon earth, shalbe bound in heauen: and whatsoeuer thou shalt loose on earth, shall be loosed in heauen.

____

Matthew 16:19
(6) And I will give unto thee the (n) keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt (o) bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

(6) The authority of the Church is from God.

(n) A metaphor taken from stewards who carry the keys: and here is set forth the power of the ministers of the word, as (Isa_22:22) says, and that power is common to all ministers, as (Mat_18:18) says, and therefore the ministry of the gospel may rightly be called the key of the kingdom of heaven.

(o) They are bound whose sins are retained; heaven is shut against them, because they do not receive Christ by faith: on the other hand, how happy are they to whom heaven is open, who embrace Christ and are delivered by him, and become fellow heirs with him!

~~~~
Pad

Rockford, IL

#431299 Apr 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY reason that you "fundies" want to discuss, debate or deliberate ANYTHING that has to do with TRUE BIBLE INTERPRETATION
or TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY is because you have "absolutely" no sources of biblical or historical truth to back up ANYTHING you say.(only 450+ years of more and more Protestant) bible only confusion and chaos) since the Protestant Reformation). You "fundies" in "desperation", attempt to come up with something----ANYTHING----- "concoted, and made-up", to go along with your editorialized (self interpreted) bible interpretation (or better yet mis-interpretation), by "making-it-up" as you go, legendary Church History.......... The TRUTH, has, is and will always be recorded, authenticated, verified and PROVEN TO BE TRUE by Apologist Historian authors and writers,(both Catholic and Protestant) that Jesus Christ (over 2000 years ago) formed and initiated ONE (and only one) TRUE (UNIVERSAL-CATHOLIC) Church in Matthew 16:13-21 and appointed St Peter (along with 2000 years of Apostolic Succession, to lead HIS CHURCH, until HE (Our Lord) returns the second time.
Rabid discourse Number 1!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#431300 Apr 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you Confrinting (exactly) what I told jethro8, or ANY OTHER bible only "fundie" that desires and wants to know the TRUTH!
Go read the Catholic Catechism, and the Encyclicals which confirm and authenticate the TRUE TEACHINGS OF THE BIBLE----THE TRUE HISTORICAL CHURCH HISTORY WRITINGS ----and THE TRUE TEACHINGS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, as they parallel, confirm, validate, and substantiate EVERYTHING that Jesus taught, proclaimed and handed down to HIS Apostles over 2000 years ago. READ IT ALL! DIGEST IT!
INHALE IT! lET IT "SOAK INTO" YOUR ANTI-CATHOLIC mind, heart and soul --Confrinting. Then you can go "argue, discuss and debate with yourself in front of a "mirror" or better yet with the other 42,000 contradicting, inconsistent and conflicting bible only Protestants --"none of which" agree with YOU EITHER!! Debate, discuss, deliberating--is a "total waste of time". I/we as CAtholics, know "without a doubt" that the FULLNESS OF THE FAITH AND THE TRUTH has, is and will (always be) In Jesus Christ, in and through His One (and only TRUE Apostolic CAtholic Church!!
Rabid discourse Number 2!

#431301 Apr 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't twist anything. I've shown you that, just because you can believe something to be one way, it doesn't mean that it can be viewed as another. Thus, the belief you choose to place your 'faith' in - which is Self - is not the "ONLY path" as you and the RCC claim.
Self chooses the path of salvation.
Self chooses to accept all of what Jesus taught, in order to achieve this salvation.
Your team and teh RCC team FAIL to see and abide by these to important factors. Through honest, one can achieve the goal.
Through your belief, you only get to a certain point, and can't move anymore, because you think it requires one to utilize another aspect I don't agree with - the use of the Bible.
Usig men and the Bible to achieve salvation is foolishness, when neither will be present at that day, if we are judged.
Self.
~~~~

NOT WORTH RESPONDING TO ...A waste of time..an energy...LIKE TALKING TO
THE WALKING DEAD...
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#431302 Apr 5, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>God does have a sense of humor,we see signs of that in the whole planet,and in everyday life,what else is NEW?
There is nothing delusional about men and women willing to face hungry lions for supposedly a ficticious man. The first three centuries believers in YESHUA faced the most vicious attacks that could possibly be made by inhumane persecutors.Emperors(despots) given every advantage to wipe out the early Christians did not succeed.No matter where Christianity was spread to,opposition was ferocious from those who wanted it destroyed.That is why one of the most famous quotes was made concerning early Christianity"The Blood of the Martyrs is the SEED of the Church."
Today we have major organizations like AMNESTY International keeping track of violations against human beings for basic freedoms. One major agent for that organization a JEW,who wrote a book said,"In this century more Christians died for their faith than died in the first three centuries of the Christian movement."
Actually that would be true for the last two centuries.The Communist Manifesto inspired followers to take over major nations and to perform as it were intensive surgery to remove all elements of the cancerous infestation of RELIGION, the "Opiate of the People"!
Communists have succeeded in wiping out literally millions of Christians in the following countries:Soviet Union(the Russias),Poland,Czechoslovakia ,Bulgaria,Romania,Moldavia,Eas t Germany,Lithuania,Estonia,Latv ia and Yugoslavia.In the East:CHINA,North Korea,Manchuria,Mongolia,Viet Nam,Laos and Cambodia.In our hemisphere:CUBA,also Communist insurgency in Central and South America.
Also Communist regimes in North and Central Africa especially Ethiopia which is free now.Ethiopian Communists went on a rampage of killing Christians that even shocked the Muslim neighbors,now they are following suit.
Muslim nations bent on total supremacy target Christians in their countries with a vengeance.
Martyrs for Christ are given plenty of time to find out whether their faith is delusional or not,as many are tortured first,and endure terrible conditions in prisons and labor camps,TELL them that their faith is delusional.
That's a biased take. Here's some balance.

Your story is not unique. Many other faiths have their own martyrs, thanks to Christians.

Christians have killed as many in the name of their faith as Muslims have killed Christians.

Today, thanks to a civilizing Reformation, in my opinion the Christian world has become more compassionate and less fanatical than much of the Muslim world. But that is certainly not due to religion, but to less religion and more science and reason.

Maybe you forgot. In WW-2, Germany and Italy were Christian nations. And the Emperor of Japan was a God on earth.

Thank you for pointing out the dangers of religious delusions -- killing others in the name of a mystery god or gods -- for a higher good.

#431303 Apr 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have thought about that before you "laid with another man".
uh-oh!!
TONY'S....ACKNOWLEDGED SIN ....IS NO WORSE THAN YOUR SIN OF UNBELIEF...

God has no categorization OF sin...

YOUR LOVE OF SELF IS.... EGO MANIA.
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#431304 Apr 5, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Rabid discourse Number 2!
See, we agree.

All others are guilty of rabid discourse, all except the minority of humans who happen to agree with my brand of delusion.

Nothing wrong with a personal faith, so long as it is not used to try to control others.

Because it's a delusion.

#431305 Apr 5, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
See, we agree.
All others are guilty of rabid discourse, all except the minority of humans who happen to agree with my brand of delusion.
Nothing wrong with a personal faith, so long as it is not used to try to control others.
Because it's a delusion.
~~~

THE DELUSION IS YOURS

2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;

because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2Th 2:11 ===> And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. <===

Location hidden

#431307 Apr 5, 2013
265 259 580 575
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize for calling you a fool for you're not a fool but you are definitely Biblically Illiterate about many things and the fact that you didn't seem to be aware that Christ observed the Passover and you called me un-Christian for observing the Passover speaks volumes about you.
I presume that you are a wolf in sheeps clothing my friend.
Christ also rode on a donkey.....that does not mean he taught us to ride donkeys instead of riding in our cars!!!!!!

Location hidden

#431309 Apr 5, 2013
266 257 580 575
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Christ observed the Passover which He Himself became. Do you not know the scripture where the Disciples asked Christ where did He want them to prepare for the Passover and Christ gave them instructions on what to do for the preparation?
I don't know what so preacher has been teaching you that it is Un-Christian to observe the Passover but God is gonna deposit his soul in hell for teaching you that false doctrine.
What is it about this statement that you are not understanding?? "Christians do not observe non Christian rituals."

Location hidden

#431310 Apr 5, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was God before he created Heaven? If God had no beginning what was the purpose of the three persons of God, for all time before?
The bible gives the genealogy from Adam to Jesus.
Six Thousand Years:
The Bible says the world is about six thousand years old. How do we arrive at that number?
The Bible provides a complete genealogy from Adam to Jesus. You can go through the genealogies and add up the years. You'll get a total that is just over 4,000 years. Add the 2,000 years since the time of Jesus and you get just over 6,000 years since God created everything.
There is nothing in the bible that indicates the world to be older than 10,000 years.
We know today that the universe as we know it is several billions of years old. Its obvious simpleton bible people didn't have a clue of what they wrote.
The Bible does not teach the earth to be 6000 years old....
Ge 1:1 ¶ In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

When (what date) was the beginning??

BTW...your 6000 years start with the Creation of Adam....that is not "the beginning"....when God Created the heaven and earth.....

And....there is no way of knowing how many billions of years this was: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. "

#431311 Apr 5, 2013
who="zander714"
How do you know God told him to hate. God gave free will.

God IS love, and He teaches us to hate nothing but sin. Folks who hate people, but claim to be Christians are ignorant of God's heart...or are just NOT Christian.

KM

Location hidden

#431312 Apr 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Fool, I guess you are not surprised that Christ observed the Passover either are you? Or were you even aware that Christ observed the Passover as well? Now see if you were any kind of Bible student you would know that Christ too obswerved the Passover and EVERYONE that Calls themselves a Christian is supposed to observe the Passover as well as Christ became our Passover and He commanded us to do so.
The Savior identified himself with the paschal lamb as its great Antitype, in substituting the Lord's supper for the Passover. "Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us," 1Co 5:7 and as we compare the innocent lamb slain in Egypt with the infinite lamb of God, the contrast teaches us how infinite is the perdition which He alone can cause to "pass over" us, and how essential it is to be under the shelter of his sprinkled blood, before the night of judgment and ruin overtakes us.

As to the Christian Passover, the Lord's supper, it was instituted by Christ when, at the last Passover supper he ate with his apostles, he gave them a symbol of his body to eat, and a symbol of his blood to drink, under the form of bread and wine; prefiguring that he should give up his body to the Jews and to death. The paschal lamb, which the Jews killed, tore to pieces, and ate, and whose blood preserved them from the destroying angel, was a type, and figure of our Savior's death and passion, and of his blood shed for the salvation of the world.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#431313 Apr 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

YOUR ONE TRULY TRUE APOSTATE CHURCH HISTORY
is because you have "absolutely" no sources of biblical or historical
truth to back up ANYTHING you say AND THIS HAS BEEN SO SINCE IT'S
INCEPTION...
THE TRANSLATIONS OF THE BIBLE ...BELOW
SAY NOTHING ABOUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...
NEITHER DO THE SAY ANY THING
ABOUT A DYNASTY...IN ROME
A POPE...PAPAL SUCCESSION. As for you ..YOU HAVE NO GRACE AND YOU HAVE NO LOVE...
The Catholic Church has over 2000 years of PROVEN,VERIFIABLE AND AUTHENTICATED---"TRUTH " ---that confirms "EVERYTHING" in the Bible that is believes and teaches!! Church "historian (Apologistic) authors and writers (overwhelming) agree that Jesus Christ established ONE --and ONLY ONE---TRUE (Universal) Church and it was Catholic!!! The bible doesn't have to say the word Catholic!----Church History--(doesn't end with the book of Revelations.---All of CHURCH HISTORY beginning in 040AD "CONFIRMS the word Catholic (Universal).. In your own "hate, hostility and vengeance" that has "corrupted" your heart, mind and soul, against Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church, you Confrinting will say and do ANYTHING, with lies, heresy and deception in your "personal attacks" against JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF and His One True Catholic Church.
The fact is that we have over 2000 years of PROVEN Apostolic Succession, that "totally negates and invalidates" ANY of the bible only editorialized propaganda that you are so "famous for spreading"!! FURTHERMORE, I/we as Catholics have the FULLNESS of the FAITH, and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH, but the OVERABUNDING COMPLETENESS of GODS GRACE, that Jesus HIMSELF gives to His disciples, believers and followers, in and through His One True Church. ADD to this the love that we have for Sacred Scripture, and the love for our other Catholic Christians (over 1 billion Catholics around the world)---including our ecumentical (protestant brothers and sisters in Christ --and the "end result" only shows what we, as Catholics have known,(EVER SINCE YOU CAME ON THIS FORUM). "YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE NO IDEA AS TO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Americans see combating climate change as ... 4 hr Walnut 5
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Scales Off 8,915
Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) 20 hr david 31
The Persecution No One Dares Name (Aug '13) Wed Islam Forbids 5
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Wed swedenforever 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Mar 2 Jaimie 83,958
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 1 Lawrence Wolf 2,021
More from around the web