Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687321 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

youtube

AOL

#431385 Apr 5, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

MICHAEL

Canada

#431386 Apr 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "distorted, perverted and heretical" ANTI-CATHOLIC view of My personal faith in Jesus Christ,as well as EVERY CATHOLIC ON THIS FORUM, including the over 1 billion Catholic "Christians" around the world, has "no relevance" (whatsoever) to the "confused, mixed up" and judgmental editorial opinionated (fundie) life that you have chosen to live!!!
HOJO says........over 1 billion Catholic "Christians" around the world.
MICHAEL says..OK!......over 1 trillion flies around the world land on, and eat crap, does that mean its good for them?
MICHAEL

Canada

#431387 Apr 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "distorted, perverted and heretical" ANTI-CATHOLIC view of My personal faith in Jesus Christ,as well as EVERY CATHOLIC ON THIS FORUM, including the over 1 billion Catholic "Christians" around the world, has "no relevance" (whatsoever) to the "confused, mixed up" and judgmental editorial opinionated (fundie) life that you have chosen to live!!!
Why do you keep posting back? You are like a pinball bouncing off the bumpers going nowhere.(lol)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#431388 Apr 5, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't that what you do when you pray to mary and the saints, you construct an Idol of them?
We wish you wouldn't do that but it sure seems to be that you do.
Personally i'm scared for those who call on the spirits of the dead.
Those romanists need to look at the Book of Job...

Job 5:1 Call now, if there be any that will answer thee; and to which of the saints wilt thou turn?

the Papists very absurdly produce this passage in favour of praying to departed saints, when not dead but living ones are meant, and even turning to them is discouraged; and besides, this would contradict another tenet of the Papists, that the Old Testament saints, until the coming of Christ, were in a sort of purgatory, called Limbus Patrum, and therefore incapable of helping saints on earth that should apply unto them.
As usual -- the papists argue with their own fables!
MICHAEL

Canada

#431389 Apr 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...I think you are onto something.....
Coincidence? I think not!
I have had messages communicated to me.

My next prophecy will indicate that REGINA M. will be posting here again soon.

My longshot prophecies are that SOPHIE and GENED will return.........before Jesus ever does.

My prophecy (secret communicator) has never failed.(lol)

Location hidden

#431390 Apr 5, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are incoming immigrants. That's all Catholics do cause mass-immigration -- the mother of all politics.
Yup -- and prolly about another 300,000 will LEAVE romanism!!:)
MICHAEL

Canada

#431392 Apr 5, 2013
Roman catholic priest in Italy steals $4 MILLION. Just thought catholics should know where some of their hard earned collection plate money ends up.

http://www.topix.com/religion/catholic/2013/0...

The news we should all know about.

Location hidden

#431393 Apr 5, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hojo, hope you had a blessed Easter as well. Our pastor's sermon this morning was on today's first reading (Acts 4:1-12). We can't be afraid to proclaim the truth. Glad to see they haven't beaten you down.
The TRUTH will not BE beaten down... that's why WE'RE STILL HERE.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#431394 Apr 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SAY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ,,, IS A HOLY INSTITUTION..
what is holy about it...

You DON'T have peace with ANY ONE that does not believe in
ROMAN CATHOLIC DOMINION/CONTROL OF THE GRACE OF GOD...
Confrinting--you wouldn't know ANYTHING about the meaning of the word holiness, because your bible only ministry and preaching is TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY centered around heresy, and hostile vengeance, by attacking the personal faith and salvation of ANY and ALL Christians--especially Catholics. Your "vindictive personal opinionated bible only editorial Christianity, does not speak for God and never will, until you come to the TRUTH of Salvation in Jesus Christ. FURTHERMORE--I have peace, reconciliation, ecumenticalism and charity with many, many of my former Protestant brothers and sisters in Christ that I grew up with and in University Studies. We can openly share our faith in Jesus Christ, even though we may disagree on certain doctrines and bible interpretation beliefs. It is "bible only heretical, condemning and judgemental (anti-catholic) preachers like you who (delusionally) think they somehow have a "monopoly on bible truth",and 2000years of True Church History, but are really "nothing more" than "snake oil" ministers who are (in denial) and "blinded to over 2000 years of biblical and historical truth
MICHAEL

Canada

#431395 Apr 5, 2013
King Solomon Falasha Jew wrote:
Well, at least the RCC is not afraid to show the world that Mary and Jesus were Black people like the Bible says they were.
Everytime they do it, a certain group of people, who say his color isnot important, get so angry that the priest scandal erupts again.
What kind of Christians are those?
Take a look at the two popes praying to a Black Madonna a couple of weeks ago. If the two most powerful religious men in the world are kneeling down before, and praying to a Black Madonna that should tell you that you need to change your attitude towards African Americans who are the SUPREME BEINGS frozen chosen people.
http://bit.ly/YalE4N
Get rid of your insane hatred, or Satan will be your landlord soon.

Catholics have engrained in their mind an "image" that the church has created of how they want Jesus to actually appear.

If I showed a picture of a short balding man with a huge nose and dark short hair and said this was a picture of Jesus (like most jews of the middle east) catholics would be outraged. They have a certain image indoctrinated into their minds of how Jesus really looks even though there is no record of what he looked like, if he did exist.

Its a game they play in their minds.....Its an image instilled from childhood. Nothing else is acceptable. Kind of sad.
MICHAEL

Canada

#431396 Apr 5, 2013
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The TRUTH will not BE beaten down... that's why WE'RE STILL HERE.
Were not quitters like some we know.........and then they want back in.(lol)
MICHAEL

Canada

#431397 Apr 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "distorted, perverted and heretical" ANTI-CATHOLIC view of My personal faith in Jesus Christ,as well as EVERY CATHOLIC ON THIS FORUM, including the over 1 billion Catholic "Christians" around the world, has "no relevance" (whatsoever) to the "confused, half truth, heresies, mixed up" and judgmental editorial opinionated (fundie) life that you have chosen to live!!!
HOJO.....

So much, for "love thy neighbor as thyself"......(lol)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#431398 Apr 5, 2013
who="MICHAEL"+Cathol ics have engrained in their mind an "image" that the church has created of how they want Jesus to actually appear.
If I showed a picture of a short balding man with a huge nose and dark short hair and said this was a picture of Jesus (like most jews of the middle east) catholics would be outraged. They have a certain image indoctrinated into their minds of how Jesus really looks even though there is no record of what he looked like, if he did exist.
Its a game they play in their minds.....Its an image instilled from childhood. Nothing else is acceptable. Kind of sad.

Do I detect a change in you? I thought you were just disillusioned by the failings of those who don't behave in a Christ-like fashion.

This post seems to question whether Jesus Himself ever existed.

Kind of sad...for HE IS, and HE IS ALIVE...

KayMarie
King Solomon Falasha Jew

Mclean, VA

#431399 Apr 5, 2013
The Jews of the Bible were Ethiopian Falasha Jews' not the violent, killer European looking Jews of today.

There was no such place as the Middle East 2,000 years ago. That area was all a part of Northeast Africa.

Try and find the words Middle East in a very old Catholic bible.

The Jews of the bible. The Falashas
bit.ly/12bepNF
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#431400 Apr 5, 2013
Well, at least the RCC is not afraid to show the world that Mary and Jesus were Black people like the Bible says they were.
Everytime they do it, a certain group of people, who say his color isnot important, get so angry that the priest scandal erupts again.
What kind of Christians are those?
Take a look at the two popes praying to a Black Madonna a couple of weeks ago. If the two most powerful religious men in the world are kneeling down before, and praying to a Black Madonna that should tell you that you need to change your attitude towards African Americans who are the SUPREME BEINGS frozen chosen people.
http://bit.ly/YalE4N
Get rid of your insane hatred, or Satan will be your landlord soon.
--- Solomon; Praying to someone other than GOD THE FATHER is against GOD'S 1ST COMMANDMENT AND ALSO THE SECOND COMMANDMENT...>>> Popes are to pray only to GOD THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST...JESUS CHRIST showed us how to pray with THE OUR FATHER PRAYER...

#431401 Apr 5, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't that what you do when you pray to mary and the saints, you construct an Idol of them?
We wish you wouldn't do that but it sure seems to be that you do.
Personally i'm scared for those who call on the spirits of the dead.
~~~

Talking to the dead is called a seance... it is spiritualism...

A necromancer was put to death (under the law_ in the Old Testament...

It reads

Lev_20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

God said to the Israelites

Deu 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

Deu 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Deu 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

Deu 18:12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Deu 18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#431402 Apr 5, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had messages communicated to me.
My next prophecy will indicate that REGINA M. will be posting here again soon.
My longshot prophecies are that SOPHIE and GENED will return.........before Jesus ever does.
My prophecy (secret communicator) has never failed.(lol)
That would be so cool to see them fulfilled!

:o)

#431403 Apr 5, 2013
KSFJ wrote:
Take a look at the two popes praying to a Black Madonna a couple of weeks ago. If the two most powerful religious men in the world are kneeling down before, and praying to a Black Madonna...

They SAY that they don't do this...
KayMarie

#431404 Apr 5, 2013
The Jews of the Bible were Ethiopian Falasha Jews' not the violent, killer European looking Jews of today.
There was no such place as the Middle East 2,000 years ago. That area was all a part of Northeast Africa.
Try and find the words Middle East in a very old Catholic bible.
The Jews of the bible. The Falashas
bit.ly/12bepNF
No matter their color... THE JEWS ARE GOD WILL AGAIN COM TO THEIR DEFENSE..
AND THEY WILL ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR

God said in

READ THE PROPHECY FOR YOUR SELVES

Zec 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Zec 12:7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

NOTE
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Location hidden

#431405 Apr 5, 2013
266 257 580 575
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THE COMMUNION THAT JESUS SERVED TO HIS APOSTLES WAS AFTER A SEDER MEAL...
THE CELEBRATION OF THE PASSOVER
THE BLOOD ON THE DOOR POST IN EGYPT .. IS A TYPE AND SHADOW
OF THE APPLICATION OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS
CHRIST TO OUR HEARTS
~~~~~~~~
WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD
Christ our Redeemer died on the cross,
Died for the sinner, paid all his due;
All who receive Him need never fear,
Yes, He will pass, will pass over you.
Refrain:
When I see the blood, when I see the blood,
When I see the blood, I will pass, I will pass over you.
Chiefest of sinners, Jesus will save;
As He has promised, so He will do;
Oh, sinner, hear Him, trust in His Word,
Then He will pass, will pass over you.
Refrain:
Judgment is coming, all will be there.
Who have rejected, who have refused?
Oh, sinner, hasten, let Jesus in,
Oh, He will pass, will pass over you.
Refrain:
O great compassion! O boundless love!
Jesus hath power, Jesus is true;
All who believe are safe from the storm,
Oh, He will pass, will pass over you.
Refrain:
Not sure what you are trying to say....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 23 hr Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web