Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 544,939
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#431046 Apr 3, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>same old story,you never ever produce no corroborating historical fact that disputes my posts
2000 years of TRUTH AUTHENTICATED PROVEN Church History, disputes EVERYTHING you have posted. Go read the Catholic Catechism, the Encyclicals and the Apologists Historian authors and writers, who know 50 times more than you will EVER KNOW about the TRUTH of TRUE Apostolic Church History. It is a "waste of time" discussing and debating this subject with bible only "buffoons" like yourself who have a pre-determined anti-catholic "editorial" agenda. You people just "throw ANYTHING out on this forum" hoping that (something)----(ANYTHING) might stick!!! Go argue with your other 42,000+ contradicting/inconsistent Sola Scriptura "desperatos" who "have never" nor "will ever" agree on ANYTHING except attacking our Catholic Faith (grounded in Jesus Christ) and attacking the TRUTH of TRUE Biblical Interpretation and TRUE Church History that has existed for over 2000 years and will CONTINUE to remain the ONLY TRUTH that Jesus Christ initiated and passed on to His Apostles in and through His One True Catholic Church!!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#431047 Apr 3, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>directly from the bible: Why do Roman Catholics always use 2 Timothy 2:2; 3:14 as Bible proof that extra-biblical oral tradition is to be followed through apostolic succession, when tradition says Timothy became the bishop of Ephesians, which through succession, is now part of the Greek Orthodox church headed out of Constantinople? If 2 Timothy 2:2 proves succession, doesn't this prove the Roman Catholic church is not part of that succession?.....well what is your reply? the bible biased or what?
Read the Catholic Catechism and the Encyclicals if you want to know the answer!---- Then you will be forced to argue with "DOCUMENTED AUTHORITATIVE WRITTEN TRUTH"!--Good luck!!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#431048 Apr 3, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
You need to read your BIBLE
THE WORDS OF JESUS WERE...AND HE DOES NOT LIE.
NO---But YOU DO!! In your bible only (bogus) interpretation, in which you are constantly "editorializing your anti-catholic personal opinion, which are just plain LIES!!
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#431049 Apr 3, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure like to make alot of claims. But can you support them? Let's see what claims you think are accurate. Please provide links and evidence that what you say is correct and truthful:
a. He proved to Thomas that He was not.
b. by rising from the ground to ascend to Heaven just as the resurrected believers will be.
c. God alone is immortal.
d. Jesus was not or He could not have died on the cross. He is NOW immortal just as we will be when we put on imortallity at the Second Coming.
Please provide citations for the above.
"Why do you follow false teachings so ardently?
Believe what Jesus and the Bible teaches."
- Who says they are false teachings? Do you have somethign from "God" stating that they are. I don't, please provide this link and support.
I do believe what Jesus teaches. As for the Bible, it was changed to fit the theology of men, in order to control other men. I don't believe it is in any position to tell me what I am to believe.
In truth, I beleive "God" has already spoken to me, and had led me to teach all of Christianity that they have been duped.
Like you.
I'll wait for your support, so we can continue in our discussion. Please remember - solid support or evidence is the best to promote your viewpoint. The use of weblinks, videos, and other books are wonderful areas to use.
Circular reasoning will not help resolve the contradictions you promote.
You sure like to make a lot of claims. But can you support them? Let's see what claims you think are accurate. Please provide links and evidence that what you say is correct and truthful:

b. by rising from the ground to ascend to Heaven just as the resurrected believers will be.
d. Jesus was not or He could not have died on the cross. He is NOW immortal just as we will be when we put on immortality at the Second Coming.

Answers...
a. John 20:27 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself!(Jesus) Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have."

b. The Ascension of Jesus is professed in the Nicene Creed and in the Apostles' Creed. The Ascension implies Jesus' humanity being taken into Heaven. The Feast of the Ascension, celebrated on the 40th day of Easter (always a Thursday), is one of the chief feasts of the Christian year. The feast dates back at least to the later 4th century, as is widely attested. The Ascension is one of the five major milestones in the gospel narrative of the life of Jesus, the others being Baptism, Transfiguration, Crucifixion, and Resurrection

c. Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

d. Self evident. Jesus DIED on the cross. If He was immortal, He could not have died. If Christ ad not died for us you are still in your sins. His sacrifice would have meant nothing.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#431050 Apr 3, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
We all agree -- everyone else's delusion is wrong.
This board is perfect witness.
There can be no agreement on a mental delusion.
That's the purpose of denominations - institutions to give credence to the delusion. Sooner or later, denominations split, often in a messy way. The Catholic Schisms for example.
The Bible is loaded with nonsense, much of which most sane people ignore ... but that doesn't stop the delusion.
Self.

Thanks for posting!

Albuquerque, NM

#431051 Apr 3, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Catholic Catechism and the Encyclicals if you want to know the answer!---- Then you will be forced to argue with "DOCUMENTED AUTHORITATIVE WRITTEN TRUTH"!--Good luck!!!
Why do you believe men over Jesus?

Albuquerque, NM

#431052 Apr 3, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure like to make a lot of claims. But can you support them? Let's see what claims you think are accurate. Please provide links and evidence that what you say is correct and truthful:
d. Jesus was not or He could not have died on the cross. He is NOW immortal just as we will be when we put on immortality at the Second Coming.
Answers...
a. John 20:27 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself!(Jesus) Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have."
b. The Ascension of Jesus is professed in the Nicene Creed and in the Apostles' Creed. The Ascension implies Jesus' humanity being taken into Heaven. The Feast of the Ascension, celebrated on the 40th day of Easter (always a Thursday), is one of the chief feasts of the Christian year. The feast dates back at least to the later 4th century, as is widely attested. The Ascension is one of the five major milestones in the gospel narrative of the life of Jesus, the others being Baptism, Transfiguration, Crucifixion, and Resurrection
c. Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
d. Self evident. Jesus DIED on the cross. If He was immortal, He could not have died. If Christ ad not died for us you are still in your sins. His sacrifice would have meant nothing.
Ah yes - diversion. I've been waiting for you to pull this "Christian" tactic on me.

Let's recap....

First you make claims of this and that, but when I approach you with my disagreement of these claims, you revert to passing the buck back at me, expecting me to answer for you.

You are not only deceitful, you also think this forum is about me. You are clueless.

I'll answer your demands, after you validate your claims. Or is it that you don't want to be honest with me.

Public libraries are open normally six days a week - plenty of time for you to learn the religion you tout so highly, before making unfounded claims and herald them to masses.

Thanks for responding.

How honest are you? We'll see, huh?
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#431053 Apr 3, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are convinced that the Sacred Infallible Word of God is in error (All you have done is use a verse wrongly punctuated which is easy to understand if you know that Jesus did not go anywhere other than the tomb or the locality nearby for another 40 days) my advise to you is to bring with you lots of fans and cool-aid.
Oxbow, is there any record in scripture that Jesus went anywhere other than the locality of Jerusalem?

There may be but perhaps I have forgotten.

Why would that consign me to Hell?

NASL believes the Bible was altered to suit the beliefs of those who compiled it. How say you?
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#431054 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah yes - diversion. I've been waiting for you to pull this "Christian" tactic on me.
Let's recap....
First you make claims of this and that, but when I approach you with my disagreement of these claims, you revert to passing the buck back at me, expecting me to answer for you.
You are not only deceitful, you also think this forum is about me. You are clueless.
I'll answer your demands, after you validate your claims. Or is it that you don't want to be honest with me.
Public libraries are open normally six days a week - plenty of time for you to learn the religion you tout so highly, before making unfounded claims and herald them to masses.
Thanks for responding.
How honest are you? We'll see, huh?
I detect a degree of narcisism here NASL. I backed up (as you asked me to) all I posted with scripture or common sense.
I never passed any buck.

Honestly, I gave you scripture which you can easily test yourself.

What unfounded claims have I made?

I will answer them again if you wish me to.

Albuquerque, NM

#431055 Apr 3, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Answers...
So.

One person writing decades after any occurrence would alert anyone with...."Hmmm, I wonder what has changed in those 50-100 years"

Do you have any contemporary sources that validates this?

Why do you believe Thomas in this passage, but reject his gospel of nothing but sayings and teachings by Jesus?

You are now starting to sound confused in your belief.....makes one say..."Hmmmmm"....
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>b. The Ascension of Jesus is professed in the Nicene Creed and in the Apostles' Creed. The Ascension implies Jesus' humanity being taken into Heaven. The Feast of the Ascension, celebrated on the 40th day of Easter (always a Thursday), is one of the chief feasts of the Christian year. The feast dates back at least to the later 4th century, as is widely attested. The Ascension is one of the five major milestones in the gospel narrative of the life of Jesus, the others being Baptism, Transfiguration, Crucifixion, and Resurrection
Nicene Creed - written by men.
- Edgar Cayce prophecised that Atlantis would be found in 1969 and the Bimini Road was discovered that same year. One, if using your logic, would indicate that Atlantis is also on the verge of being discovered, yet you won't believe this. Hmmmmm

Men wrote about this "spiritual awakening" and somehow decided to make it a solitary experience that no one can attain. Sounds selfish? Because it is. I causes a false belief in the transition of our Spirit to the afterlife - "God's realm". But hey, you think you can't attain this status, not a problem. I completely understand. You don't want to, and you have that right. That would also be free will making that choice - and I call it Self [which is also Spirit].

I get to believe what I want and succeed in "God's kingdom", and you get no say in it. Bummer, huh?

*whispers* Self again.
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>c. Timothy 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
Do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>d. Self evident. Jesus DIED on the cross. If He was immortal, He could not have died. If Christ ad not died for us you are still in your sins. His sacrifice would have meant nothing.
His Spirit is "immortal" - I guess in your use of the word. We all will become this "immortal" being. But you refuse to, right? You shake at the notion of the possibility. This is why you are a "Christian" - they put you in fear of a loving god.

Bummer for you.

BTW - if you noticed - I answered all of those same claims that you made. You see, I'm honest enough to know that those claims are of men. If you think otherwise, then you limit your "God".

My Father is unlimited in his inspiration.

That is the difference between you and I.

Self.

Learn it, love it, live it.
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#431056 Apr 3, 2013
NASL wrote...

Answers...

Where have I avoided answering? Are these not PLAIN answers?

Why would I need to go to a library to check what I say. I just look in my Bible. Simple.
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#431057 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
So.
One person writing decades after any occurrence would alert anyone with...."Hmmm, I wonder what has changed in those 50-100 years"
Do you have any contemporary sources that validates this?
Why do you believe Thomas in this passage, but reject his gospel of nothing but sayings and teachings by Jesus?
You are now starting to sound confused in your belief.....makes one say..."Hmmmmm"....
<quoted text>
Nicene Creed - written by men.
- Edgar Cayce prophecised that Atlantis would be found in 1969 and the Bimini Road was discovered that same year. One, if using your logic, would indicate that Atlantis is also on the verge of being discovered, yet you won't believe this. Hmmmmm
Men wrote about this "spiritual awakening" and somehow decided to make it a solitary experience that no one can attain. Sounds selfish? Because it is. I causes a false belief in the transition of our Spirit to the afterlife - "God's realm". But hey, you think you can't attain this status, not a problem. I completely understand. You don't want to, and you have that right. That would also be free will making that choice - and I call it Self [which is also Spirit].
I get to believe what I want and succeed in "God's kingdom", and you get no say in it. Bummer, huh?
*whispers* Self again.
<quoted text>
Do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
<quoted text>
His Spirit is "immortal" - I guess in your use of the word. We all will become this "immortal" being. But you refuse to, right? You shake at the notion of the possibility. This is why you are a "Christian" - they put you in fear of a loving god.
Bummer for you.
BTW - if you noticed - I answered all of those same claims that you made. You see, I'm honest enough to know that those claims are of men. If you think otherwise, then you limit your "God".
My Father is unlimited in his inspiration.
That is the difference between you and I.
Self.
Learn it, love it, live it.
You make so many nonsensical statements so I am not bothering with you anymore. How can you make sense in what you believe if it is obviously without faith in the Gospels.
You lack reality when it comes to things like immortality.
Mostly you speak nonsense and I am finished with it.

A man convinced against his will
is of the same opinion still.
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#431058 Apr 3, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 years of TRUTH AUTHENTICATED PROVEN Church History, disputes EVERYTHING you have posted. Go read the Catholic Catechism, the Encyclicals and the Apologists Historian authors and writers, who know 50 times more than you will EVER KNOW about the TRUTH of TRUE Apostolic Church History. It is a "waste of time" discussing and debating this subject with bible only "buffoons" like yourself who have a pre-determined anti-catholic "editorial" agenda. You people just "throw ANYTHING out on this forum" hoping that (something)----(ANYTHING) might stick!!! Go argue with your other 42,000+ contradicting/inconsistent Sola Scriptura "desperatos" who "have never" nor "will ever" agree on ANYTHING except attacking our Catholic Faith (grounded in Jesus Christ) and attacking the TRUTH of TRUE Biblical Interpretation and TRUE Church History that has existed for over 2000 years and will CONTINUE to remain the ONLY TRUTH that Jesus Christ initiated and passed on to His Apostles in and through His One True Catholic Church!!!
Clearly delusional.

Albuquerque, NM

#431059 Apr 3, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect a degree of narcissism here NASL.
Your perception deceives you. I was being direct and too the point about Self - including your "Self" - which has nothing to do with me.

Maybe you just chose the wrong word?? When one is awakened in this world through spirituality, "self-love" is non-existent, although one must ensure their Self is expressing love, outwardly. SO in a sense, that could be considered "self-love". I wouldn't use that phrase anyhow - I prefer to do things for others, than for myself, yet I do enjoy playing live and unreleased Led Zeppelin music. Oh well, huh?
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>I backed up (as you asked me to) all I posted with scripture or common sense.
You didn't back up shite. You posted John, "Paul" and some other non-answer.

You didn't research your religion before you joined it, huh?

I can tell.
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>I never passed any buck.
Yeah you did....you wanted me to answer the claims you made - that is passing the buck - BACK TO ME!

Why are you trying to mislead others with lying?
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, I gave you scripture which you can easily test yourself.
I didn't ask for "scripture" I asked for support from another source to validate what you say is written "infallibly". I say it isn't. With you posting from that fallible work, only shows me that you don't know what I asked, and that you think this forum is about me.

You do realize the "scripture" you provided was first approved by men, right? Thus, making you a believer of men. You do understand this, right?

Whatcha got that shows that "Paul" letter to Timothy isn't a forgery? "Paul" admits that there were forgeries of "his letters" existing and circulating. But you didn't take this into account, huh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_th...
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>What unfounded claims have I made?
Everything you post. There that should include the claims I am referring to.
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>I will answer them again if you wish me to.
No need, because you don't understand what you read. Take my suggestion and start here:

"Misquoting Jesus" by Bart Ehrman
http://www.amazon.com/Misquoting-Jesus-Story-...

"Jesus Wars: How Four Patriarchs, Three Queens, and Two Emperors Decided What Christians Would Believe for the Next 1,500 years" by John Philip Jenkins
http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Wars-Patriarchs-E...

"The Jesus Dynasty" by James Tabor
http://www.amazon.com/The-Jesus-Dynasty-Histo...

Albuquerque, NM

#431060 Apr 3, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You make so many nonsensical statements so I am not bothering with you anymore.
No I don't. If you don't understand, just say it. Maybe you should ask for clarification, or is that too out of your realm of reach? I know you don't reach outside the comfort of Christianity, so maybe that is why you run away when you can't answer.

Again, it sounds like you haven't researched your religion at all, because these statements I make, are very clear in their meaning.

Maybe you just aren't focused?

*shrugs*

Do what you must - as it is YOUR CHOICE.

Self.
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>How can you make sense in what you believe if it is obviously without faith in the Gospels.
Maybe because I have more faith in Jesus than one 3rd generation disciple or one gospel plagiarized from Mark.

Why do you find those gospels more valid than GoThomas - a first gen Apostle, a gospel of only teachings by Jesus, and a gospel that is dated earlier than the other gospels?
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>You lack reality when it comes to things like immortality.
Not really. I'm realistic, through honesty, that immortality can only occur at the moment it does. Whether or not this occurs is still a moment I have not experienced, nor any living person has.

But like you, its fun to speculate what is going to be and what isn't.

Self.
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly you speak nonsense and I am finished with it.
Whaaaaa!! Run-away!! Run-away!!

Really? Are you going to throw a tantrum next?

Live with it, because I'm not leaving anytime soon.

OR

Learn from it, because I'm not leaving anytime soon.
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>A man convinced against his will
is of the same opinion still.
OOOOH....I like this game of proverbial wisdoms. My turn.

A person who claims to believe in all of Jesus, is all but only a "half-Christian", unless they do.
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#431061 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Your perception deceives you. I was being direct and too the point about Self - including your "Self" - which has nothing to do with me.
Maybe you just chose the wrong word?? When one is awakened in this world through spirituality, "self-love" is non-existent, although one must ensure their Self is expressing love, outwardly. SO in a sense, that could be considered "self-love". I wouldn't use that phrase anyhow - I prefer to do things for others, than for myself, yet I do enjoy playing live and unreleased Led Zeppelin music. Oh well, huh?
<quoted text>
You didn't back up shite. You posted John, "Paul" and some other non-answer.
You didn't research your religion before you joined it, huh?
I can tell.
<quoted text>
Yeah you did....you wanted me to answer the claims you made - that is passing the buck - BACK TO ME!
Why are you trying to mislead others with lying?
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for "scripture" I asked for support from another source to validate what you say is written "infallibly". I say it isn't. With you posting from that fallible work, only shows me that you don't know what I asked, and that you think this forum is about me.
You do realize the "scripture" you provided was first approved by men, right? Thus, making you a believer of men. You do understand this, right?
Whatcha got that shows that "Paul" letter to Timothy isn't a forgery? "Paul" admits that there were forgeries of "his letters" existing and circulating. But you didn't take this into account, huh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_th...
<quoted text>
Everything you post. There that should include the claims I am referring to.
<quoted text>
No need, because you don't understand what you read. Take my suggestion and start here:
"Misquoting Jesus" by Bart Ehrman
http://www.amazon.com/Misquoting-Jesus-Story-...
"Jesus Wars: How Four Patriarchs, Three Queens, and Two Emperors Decided What Christians Would Believe for the Next 1,500 years" by John Philip Jenkins
http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Wars-Patriarchs-E...
"The Jesus Dynasty" by James Tabor
http://www.amazon.com/The-Jesus-Dynasty-Histo...
Just vexing assertions and not of any particular value.

I DID study for months about the denomination I was to join. I have been a church-person since I was a baby in Sunday School so at 68 years old am no dummy.

You have a lot of doubts about what the Bible teaches so we can have no common ground at all. WEIRD.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#431062 Apr 3, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
So you give your ditto copy ..

Is it not insanity to do/say the same thing repetitively and expect a different result/answer...

Especially when you are defending a false religious organization...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#431063 Apr 3, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Just vexing assertions and not of any particular value.
I DID study for months about the denomination I was to join. I have been a church-person since I was a baby in Sunday School so at 68 years old am no dummy.
You have a lot of doubts about what the Bible teaches so we can have no common ground at all. WEIRD.
~~~

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ..What do you mean by a "Church Person."?..

are you saying that you are a Christian...

Location hidden

#431064 Apr 3, 2013
037 012
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ridiculous, Oxbow.
Which version of God's word do you believe to be infallible?
We know throughout history passages have been added to and some were erased.
"I say unto you this day thou shalt be with me in paradise"
There. No commas.
Jesus told the thief He would be with him in Paradise. Can you not grasp that the thief would be with all the redeemed on Resurrection Day?
You obvious believe he is in Paradise right now.
This means he will be a major exception.
This makes nonsense of the resurrection.
It also abolishes Judgement Day.
You are changing Scripture to support your erroneous belief..

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

But....you probably erroneously believe that these verses are more errors in God's Sacred Infallible Bible...

Don't forget the ice!!!!
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#431065 Apr 3, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ..What do you mean by a "Church Person."?..
are you saying that you are a Christian...
It simply means I went regularly to a church and understood the teaching thereof. I changed denomination in 1972.

No doubt you have a peculiar definition of Christian so I won't indulge you.

I suppose you claim to be a "New Age" "Christian" with enlightenment far beyond the likes of me.
Simple Bible discussion would soon turn into a fiasco with your doubts. How thick is your Bible after you have torn out all the pages with forgeries or man written ideas?

Two pages?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr In Question 8,317
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 3 hr inC - iglesia ni ... 12
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... 22 hr Sherlayne 21
Catholics react to pope remarks on gays, abortion (Sep '13) Mon Gapin Garrika 12
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sep 26 KidlatNgayon 88
Pope Faces Serious Islamic Threat on Albanian Trip Sep 24 VIVA EVROPA 1
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... Sep 21 Barbarian 4

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE