Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 568,294
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#430543 Mar 30, 2013
truth wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hl52b_ogRBUXX
Happy Easter!
And Happy Easter to you :)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#430544 Mar 30, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>if what you say is true,you'd be willing to prove it.
God knew you, and what you would become, before you were conceived...

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#430546 Mar 30, 2013
jethro wrote:
<quoted text>A Thompson study Bible will help you in ways other Bibles cannot. Its the unique Chain-Reference System that allows you to follow any subject, person, place or idea, from the front of your Bible to the end. Thompson Bible users say it's the best way to study your Bible. No other Bible has this superb, patented, "Chain-Reference System" developed by Dr. Frank C. Thompson in 1890. Since that time, the publisher, Kirkbride Bible Company, has been adding thousands of additional topics and links. The Thompson you buy today has over 100,000 links covering over 7,000 topics. Every page is stuffed with treasure. Your Thompson Study Bible will become a trusted friend.
JETHRO:do you belong to a bible study group?? that seems to be what this bible is all about.
~~~

Thanks for reading my post and your comment about the Thompson Chain reference Bible...as you say ...THERE IS NONE BETTER.

#430547 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A BUNCH OF ANTI-CATHOLIC BS!---- And you Confrinting, have attain a reputation of "sinking to a depth of (new lows) on "distorting the TRUTH of what Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church actually believes and teaches------THIS-- along with (falsely) "editorializing" the TRUTH of the Bible, in spreading your "heretical" bible only ministry. You do NOT speak for God, never have and never will until you "accept Jesus Christ into your heart!!!!Get help, my friend!!.You have a vindictive-----condemning, judgmental and hate-filled heart, mind and soul that is in need of "deliverance"!--- Jesus Christ, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and His healing power, can raise you to "a new life--in the Spirit" and can save and rescue you, out of this "bondage of darkness" that you have "chosen" to enslave and corrupt your mind, heart and soul!!
~~~

THE BIBLE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THOSE THAT CALL EVIL GOOD...

Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

Isa 5:18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:

Isa 5:19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isa 5:21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Isa 5:22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

Isa 5:23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

Isa 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust:

because

they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts,

and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
truth

Perth, Australia

#430548 Mar 30, 2013
Thank you my lovely Sherlayne..I wish you some.
Happy Easter deeply from heart.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430549 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THE BIBLE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THOSE THAT CALL EVIL GOOD...
The Bible "also" has something to say about "heretical preachers" like you, who call "good"---"evil "!!!

#430550 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible "also" has something to say about "heretical preachers" like you, who call "good"---"evil "!!!
~~~`

You cannot Biblically call what I have posted evil with out calling God's word evil...I have posted thousands of scriptures over the past years..

You have yet to do any thing but attack me....and make remarks about

your one true apostate church....and to date you have not proven me

wrong...

You actually have no proof from God's word that you are any more than a

lot of hot air.

You cannot cite any history beyond that of the Roman Catholic Church ...

itself which is a fraud from it's inception...therefore it's history is

worthless as proof or validation...

Your arguments are like a tire...when it is punctured it goes flat...

You have no substance that you can give to prove me wrong ...you prove that it does not exist and you can not produce any by you name calling
and ditto posting...

What is so terrible about the whole mess is your obsession to fables and conjecture and the gambling of your own soul against empty rhetoric.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#430551 Mar 30, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome. Our weather is finally taking a turn to warmer,and less chilly.We have seen a lot of snow,and many stormy days.
Looking forward to tomorrow,to be with other believers and to ponder on those things which are so important to us who are looking forward to eternal life.Nevertheless,I am trying to make life here as peacful for me and my family as possible.Enjoy your family,as often that is all we have in this life.
Do the Orthodox celebrate Easter the same time as the RCs? I forgot,getting old and rusty Seraphima.
This year our Easter is May 5....Hope you and your family has a Blessed Easter!Each day that passes is a Blessing for Nick and myself.When we look back at how Nick was last year this time and how he is today,we thank God for all his Blessings!!! I almost lost him and his illness has made some changes in the both of us. We live every second loving each other and thanking God!!! Happy Easter Dan to you and your family!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#430552 Mar 30, 2013
We can keep guard over the whole world by keeping guard over the atmosphere of heaven within us, for if we lose the Kingdom of Heaven, we will save neither ourselves nor others… But the Kingdom of God will not makes its abode in the heart of a person who has no obedience, for such a person always wants his will – rather than God’s – to be done Elder Thaddeus of Vitovnica
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430553 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~`
You cannot Biblically call what I have posted evil with out calling God's word evil...I have posted thousands of scriptures over the past years..
Oh yes I can!! Any "heretical preacher" (LIKE YOU) can post scripture. Sacred Scripture IS the Word of God and (in no way) is evil, but preachers like you who distort,alter, pervert and attach your "own" (twisted) interpretation to the Word of God, CONDEMNING, JUDGING AND ATTACKING the faith and Salvation of other Christians--(especially Catholics)------ are evil!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430554 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Until you get deliverance from you homosexual demons, I for one am not interested in any thing you have to post..
If you can't live by the word .... then you are not qualified to teach it.
That goes for any one else here in this forum....that is attempting to teach God's word..from an unclean vessle
I am careful where I feed...and watch what I ingest int my spirit..
I loth to feed from a dirty dish...spiritually or physically.
or drink from a contaminated spring...
This is one of the reasons (among many) that I reject Catholicism
and the words of contaminated corruptible men...
JESUS IS THE ONLY INCORRUPTIBLE MAN IN EXISTENCE...THE HEAVENLY FATHER SAID...HEAR YE HIM...
The Hebrew definition of SALVATION...
is ...welfare, health, deliverance prosperity and victory...
H3444
IT ALL COMES BY THE BLOOD OF
&#1497;&#1513;&#14 73;&#1493;&#1468;& #1506;&#1492;
yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h
yesh-oo'-aw ...JESUS....NO ONE ELSE QUALIFIES....
How is it that a GAY MAN ( non-practicing ) knows more about Gods word that you self righteous hypocrites that can do nothing but condemn someone that has repented and God has already forgiven. Remember the parable of the Pharisee and the Publican that went into the temple to pray andf the Pharisee could do nothing but condemn the publican and puff himself up about how righteous he was and how sinful the publican was. You're the self righteous Pharisee.
hermeneutics Smeutics

New Castle, PA

#430555 Mar 30, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>This year our Easter is May 5....Hope you and your family has a Blessed Easter!Each day that passes is a Blessing for Nick and myself.When we look back at how Nick was last year this time and how he is today,we thank God for all his Blessings!!! I almost lost him and his illness has made some changes in the both of us. We live every second loving each other and thanking God!!! Happy Easter Dan to you and your family!!!
SERA SWEETHEART: THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ONLY

Location hidden

#430556 Mar 30, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>This year our Easter is May 5....Hope you and your family has a Blessed Easter!Each day that passes is a Blessing for Nick and myself.When we look back at how Nick was last year this time and how he is today,we thank God for all his Blessings!!! I almost lost him and his illness has made some changes in the both of us. We live every second loving each other and thanking God!!! Happy Easter Dan to you and your family!!!
SERA SWEETHERT THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ONLY

Location hidden

#430557 Mar 30, 2013
We should not take it on ourselves to decide with finality, as individuals, on the delicate question of where Grace exists and where it does not.
We cannot personally and unilaterally declare this-or-that person or this-or-that Church heretical. We must follow our Synods and the Holy Spirit, Who acts through them, and let the Church speak for us. Otherwise, we will make of our resistance a mockery, dividing among ourselves and scandalizing the Faithful—a sad phenomenon that the Evil One has already widely used to compromise the contemporary resistance movement against ecumenism and modernism.

If it is not for amateurs and self-made experts to make pronouncements about complex matters of the Faith, it is also not for them to misuse and misapply such terms as "heresy" and "heretic

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430558 Mar 30, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
The first mention of Beth Aven, which means “house of wickedness,” in the Old Testament is in Joshua 7:2.
You're batting a thousand.

Location hidden

#430559 Mar 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're batting a thousand.
house of vanity; Beth- Aven, a place in Palestine:--Beth-aven.

vanity: Excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments; conceit.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430560 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~`
Satan also quoted scripture!!(or better yet USED AND MANIPULATED SCRIPTURE to tempt, confuse and entice Jesus!...... You Confrinting, distort the TRUTH of the Word of God with (no regard) for the personal faith and salvation of ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN,except for your own "pride and ego"!! The basis of all of your beliefs and of and EVERY bible only "fundie" on this forum is (nothing but) EDITORICALIZED (PERSONAL OPINIONATED) interpretation of the bible---- which is "laced, ingrained, and (loaded) with anti-catholic hostility and vengeance---NOT doctrine, NOT theology, and NOT Truth. If there is ANY truth at all-it is "relative (editorial) truth" (whatever each person decides for them is the truth!!! 42,000 contradicting beliefs today: 42,500 inconsistent beliefs tomorrow, 43,000 conflicting beliefs the next day!!!..... For 35+ years, I was indoctrinated in this hoax, scam and fraudulent BIBLE ONLY thinking)!!--Not any more!! YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!----IT IS ALL YOURS!!!!! My family and I as TRUE Catholic Christians will remain with the TRUTH of Jesus Christ, and the TRUE faith and Salvation He gave us over 2000 years ago, in and through His One True Catholic Church!! You, my friend, can do and believe what you want!!!

Location hidden

#430561 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan also quoted scripture!!(or better yet USED AND MANIPULATED SCRIPTURE to tempt, confuse and entice Jesus!...... You Confrinting, distort the TRUTH of the Word of God with (no regard) for the personal faith and salvation of ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN,except for your own "pride and ego"!! The basis of all of your beliefs and of and EVERY bible only "fundie" on this forum is (nothing but) EDITORICALIZED (PERSONAL OPINIONATED) interpretation of the bible---- which is "laced, ingrained, and (loaded) with anti-catholic hostility and vengeance---NOT doctrine, NOT theology, and NOT Truth. If there is ANY truth at all-it is "relative (editorial) truth" (whatever each person decides for them is the truth!!! 42,000 contradicting beliefs today: 42,500 inconsistent beliefs tomorrow, 43,000 conflicting beliefs the next day!!!..... For 35+ years, I was indoctrinated in this hoax, scam and fraudulent BIBLE ONLY thinking)!!--Not any more!! YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!----IT IS ALL YOURS!!!!! My family and I as TRUE Catholic Christians will remain with the TRUTH of Jesus Christ, and the TRUE faith and Salvation He gave us over 2000 years ago, in and through His One True Catholic Church!! You, my friend, can do and believe what you want!!!
You poor pathetic misguided blind and deaf fool...

The Roman Catholic Church contends that its origin is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ in approximately A.D. 30. The Catholic Church proclaims itself to be the church that Jesus Christ died for, the church that was established and built by the apostles.

Is that the true origin of the Catholic Church? On the contrary. Even a cursory reading of the New Testament will reveal that the Catholic Church does not have its origin in the teachings of Jesus or His apostles.

In the New Testament, there is no mention of the papacy, worship/adoration of Mary (or the immaculate conception of Mary, the perpetual virginity of Mary, the assumption of Mary, or Mary as co-redemptrix and mediatrix), petitioning saints in heaven for their prayers, apostolic succession, the ordinances of the church functioning as sacraments, infant baptism, confession of sin to a priest, purgatory, indulgences, or the equal authority of church tradition and Scripture. So, if the origin of the Catholic Church is not in the teachings of Jesus and His apostles, as recorded in the New Testament, what is the true origin of the Catholic Church?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430562 Mar 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
house of vanity; Beth- Aven, a place in Palestine:--Beth-aven.
vanity: Excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments; conceit.
Compare BETHAVEN ( house of nothing or house of wicknedness) to BETHEL ( house of God). Get yourself a Strongs Concordance and that will be your homework assignment today. Make sure it's a real Dr. Strongs concordance.

Location hidden

#430563 Mar 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Compare BETHAVEN ( house of nothing or house of wicknedness) to BETHEL ( house of God). Get yourself a Strongs Concordance and that will be your homework assignment today. Make sure it's a real Dr. Strongs concordance.
No need to...Strong's Lexicons, Greek and Hebrew, tells me what I need to know about word definitions...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 15 hr Married in 8,881
Pope's visit to stoke climate fight Jan 26 SpaceBlues 1
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Jan 21 theidiotsareunited 3
More Jan 20 George 3
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Jan 20 KidlatNgayon 80
Pope: Don't Breed Like Rabbits. Or Use Birth Co... Jan 20 Weird or What 1
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Jan 19 MS_Singapore 42
More from around the web