Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,078
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#430550 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible "also" has something to say about "heretical preachers" like you, who call "good"---"evil "!!!
~~~`

You cannot Biblically call what I have posted evil with out calling God's word evil...I have posted thousands of scriptures over the past years..

You have yet to do any thing but attack me....and make remarks about

your one true apostate church....and to date you have not proven me

wrong...

You actually have no proof from God's word that you are any more than a

lot of hot air.

You cannot cite any history beyond that of the Roman Catholic Church ...

itself which is a fraud from it's inception...therefore it's history is

worthless as proof or validation...

Your arguments are like a tire...when it is punctured it goes flat...

You have no substance that you can give to prove me wrong ...you prove that it does not exist and you can not produce any by you name calling
and ditto posting...

What is so terrible about the whole mess is your obsession to fables and conjecture and the gambling of your own soul against empty rhetoric.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#430551 Mar 30, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome. Our weather is finally taking a turn to warmer,and less chilly.We have seen a lot of snow,and many stormy days.
Looking forward to tomorrow,to be with other believers and to ponder on those things which are so important to us who are looking forward to eternal life.Nevertheless,I am trying to make life here as peacful for me and my family as possible.Enjoy your family,as often that is all we have in this life.
Do the Orthodox celebrate Easter the same time as the RCs? I forgot,getting old and rusty Seraphima.
This year our Easter is May 5....Hope you and your family has a Blessed Easter!Each day that passes is a Blessing for Nick and myself.When we look back at how Nick was last year this time and how he is today,we thank God for all his Blessings!!! I almost lost him and his illness has made some changes in the both of us. We live every second loving each other and thanking God!!! Happy Easter Dan to you and your family!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#430552 Mar 30, 2013
We can keep guard over the whole world by keeping guard over the atmosphere of heaven within us, for if we lose the Kingdom of Heaven, we will save neither ourselves nor others… But the Kingdom of God will not makes its abode in the heart of a person who has no obedience, for such a person always wants his will – rather than God’s – to be done Elder Thaddeus of Vitovnica
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430553 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~`
You cannot Biblically call what I have posted evil with out calling God's word evil...I have posted thousands of scriptures over the past years..
Oh yes I can!! Any "heretical preacher" (LIKE YOU) can post scripture. Sacred Scripture IS the Word of God and (in no way) is evil, but preachers like you who distort,alter, pervert and attach your "own" (twisted) interpretation to the Word of God, CONDEMNING, JUDGING AND ATTACKING the faith and Salvation of other Christians--(especially Catholics)------ are evil!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430554 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Until you get deliverance from you homosexual demons, I for one am not interested in any thing you have to post..
If you can't live by the word .... then you are not qualified to teach it.
That goes for any one else here in this forum....that is attempting to teach God's word..from an unclean vessle
I am careful where I feed...and watch what I ingest int my spirit..
I loth to feed from a dirty dish...spiritually or physically.
or drink from a contaminated spring...
This is one of the reasons (among many) that I reject Catholicism
and the words of contaminated corruptible men...
JESUS IS THE ONLY INCORRUPTIBLE MAN IN EXISTENCE...THE HEAVENLY FATHER SAID...HEAR YE HIM...
The Hebrew definition of SALVATION...
is ...welfare, health, deliverance prosperity and victory...
H3444
IT ALL COMES BY THE BLOOD OF
&#1497;&#1513;&#14 73;&#1493;&#1468;& #1506;&#1492;
yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h
yesh-oo'-aw ...JESUS....NO ONE ELSE QUALIFIES....
How is it that a GAY MAN ( non-practicing ) knows more about Gods word that you self righteous hypocrites that can do nothing but condemn someone that has repented and God has already forgiven. Remember the parable of the Pharisee and the Publican that went into the temple to pray andf the Pharisee could do nothing but condemn the publican and puff himself up about how righteous he was and how sinful the publican was. You're the self righteous Pharisee.
hermeneutics Smeutics

New Castle, PA

#430555 Mar 30, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>This year our Easter is May 5....Hope you and your family has a Blessed Easter!Each day that passes is a Blessing for Nick and myself.When we look back at how Nick was last year this time and how he is today,we thank God for all his Blessings!!! I almost lost him and his illness has made some changes in the both of us. We live every second loving each other and thanking God!!! Happy Easter Dan to you and your family!!!
SERA SWEETHEART: THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ONLY

Location hidden

#430556 Mar 30, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>This year our Easter is May 5....Hope you and your family has a Blessed Easter!Each day that passes is a Blessing for Nick and myself.When we look back at how Nick was last year this time and how he is today,we thank God for all his Blessings!!! I almost lost him and his illness has made some changes in the both of us. We live every second loving each other and thanking God!!! Happy Easter Dan to you and your family!!!
SERA SWEETHERT THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ONLY

Location hidden

#430557 Mar 30, 2013
We should not take it on ourselves to decide with finality, as individuals, on the delicate question of where Grace exists and where it does not.
We cannot personally and unilaterally declare this-or-that person or this-or-that Church heretical. We must follow our Synods and the Holy Spirit, Who acts through them, and let the Church speak for us. Otherwise, we will make of our resistance a mockery, dividing among ourselves and scandalizing the Faithful—a sad phenomenon that the Evil One has already widely used to compromise the contemporary resistance movement against ecumenism and modernism.

If it is not for amateurs and self-made experts to make pronouncements about complex matters of the Faith, it is also not for them to misuse and misapply such terms as "heresy" and "heretic

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430558 Mar 30, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
The first mention of Beth Aven, which means “house of wickedness,” in the Old Testament is in Joshua 7:2.
You're batting a thousand.

Location hidden

#430559 Mar 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're batting a thousand.
house of vanity; Beth- Aven, a place in Palestine:--Beth-aven.

vanity: Excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments; conceit.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430560 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~`
Satan also quoted scripture!!(or better yet USED AND MANIPULATED SCRIPTURE to tempt, confuse and entice Jesus!...... You Confrinting, distort the TRUTH of the Word of God with (no regard) for the personal faith and salvation of ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN,except for your own "pride and ego"!! The basis of all of your beliefs and of and EVERY bible only "fundie" on this forum is (nothing but) EDITORICALIZED (PERSONAL OPINIONATED) interpretation of the bible---- which is "laced, ingrained, and (loaded) with anti-catholic hostility and vengeance---NOT doctrine, NOT theology, and NOT Truth. If there is ANY truth at all-it is "relative (editorial) truth" (whatever each person decides for them is the truth!!! 42,000 contradicting beliefs today: 42,500 inconsistent beliefs tomorrow, 43,000 conflicting beliefs the next day!!!..... For 35+ years, I was indoctrinated in this hoax, scam and fraudulent BIBLE ONLY thinking)!!--Not any more!! YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!----IT IS ALL YOURS!!!!! My family and I as TRUE Catholic Christians will remain with the TRUTH of Jesus Christ, and the TRUE faith and Salvation He gave us over 2000 years ago, in and through His One True Catholic Church!! You, my friend, can do and believe what you want!!!

Location hidden

#430561 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan also quoted scripture!!(or better yet USED AND MANIPULATED SCRIPTURE to tempt, confuse and entice Jesus!...... You Confrinting, distort the TRUTH of the Word of God with (no regard) for the personal faith and salvation of ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN,except for your own "pride and ego"!! The basis of all of your beliefs and of and EVERY bible only "fundie" on this forum is (nothing but) EDITORICALIZED (PERSONAL OPINIONATED) interpretation of the bible---- which is "laced, ingrained, and (loaded) with anti-catholic hostility and vengeance---NOT doctrine, NOT theology, and NOT Truth. If there is ANY truth at all-it is "relative (editorial) truth" (whatever each person decides for them is the truth!!! 42,000 contradicting beliefs today: 42,500 inconsistent beliefs tomorrow, 43,000 conflicting beliefs the next day!!!..... For 35+ years, I was indoctrinated in this hoax, scam and fraudulent BIBLE ONLY thinking)!!--Not any more!! YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!----IT IS ALL YOURS!!!!! My family and I as TRUE Catholic Christians will remain with the TRUTH of Jesus Christ, and the TRUE faith and Salvation He gave us over 2000 years ago, in and through His One True Catholic Church!! You, my friend, can do and believe what you want!!!
You poor pathetic misguided blind and deaf fool...

The Roman Catholic Church contends that its origin is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ in approximately A.D. 30. The Catholic Church proclaims itself to be the church that Jesus Christ died for, the church that was established and built by the apostles.

Is that the true origin of the Catholic Church? On the contrary. Even a cursory reading of the New Testament will reveal that the Catholic Church does not have its origin in the teachings of Jesus or His apostles.

In the New Testament, there is no mention of the papacy, worship/adoration of Mary (or the immaculate conception of Mary, the perpetual virginity of Mary, the assumption of Mary, or Mary as co-redemptrix and mediatrix), petitioning saints in heaven for their prayers, apostolic succession, the ordinances of the church functioning as sacraments, infant baptism, confession of sin to a priest, purgatory, indulgences, or the equal authority of church tradition and Scripture. So, if the origin of the Catholic Church is not in the teachings of Jesus and His apostles, as recorded in the New Testament, what is the true origin of the Catholic Church?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430562 Mar 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
house of vanity; Beth- Aven, a place in Palestine:--Beth-aven.
vanity: Excessive pride in one's appearance or accomplishments; conceit.
Compare BETHAVEN ( house of nothing or house of wicknedness) to BETHEL ( house of God). Get yourself a Strongs Concordance and that will be your homework assignment today. Make sure it's a real Dr. Strongs concordance.

Location hidden

#430563 Mar 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Compare BETHAVEN ( house of nothing or house of wicknedness) to BETHEL ( house of God). Get yourself a Strongs Concordance and that will be your homework assignment today. Make sure it's a real Dr. Strongs concordance.
No need to...Strong's Lexicons, Greek and Hebrew, tells me what I need to know about word definitions...
socci

Cameron, MO

#430564 Mar 30, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
We should not take it on ourselves to decide with finality, as individuals, on the delicate question of where Grace exists and where it does not.
We cannot personally and unilaterally declare this-or-that person or this-or-that Church heretical. We must follow our Synods and the Holy Spirit, Who acts through them, and let the Church speak for us. Otherwise, we will make of our resistance a mockery, dividing among ourselves and scandalizing the Faithful—a sad phenomenon that the Evil One has already widely used to compromise the contemporary resistance movement against ecumenism and modernism.
If it is not for amateurs and self-made experts to make pronouncements about complex matters of the Faith, it is also not for them to misuse and misapply such terms as "heresy" and "heretic

It is up to the individual with no mediator between Jesus; that there is no other Father.
If the Church claims there is another Father they are a false church. This is right in the ten commandments: have no other gods.

virgin mary waffer god queen of heaven - none supported with God's word.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430565 Mar 30, 2013
Is anyone going to those so called sunrise services this morning.

Israel practiced this old ritual back in their day and even then Godf was NOT pleased with it. The priests would face the sun with their backs towards the temple and worship the sun. God called it an abomination.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/ezekiel/p...

Today Christians still practice this ritual of facing the sun and thinking they're worshipping God but in fact due to the origin of this practice, THEY INSULT THE LORD OF HOSTS.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430566 Mar 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to...Strong's Lexicons, Greek and Hebrew, tells me what I need to know about word definitions...
You have much to learn when it comes to """"" """"" """"" """"ACCURA TELY"""" """"" """"" """"" BEING ABLE TO HANDLE THE bIBLICAL LANGUAGES.
socci

Cameron, MO

#430567 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
Satan also quoted scripture!!(or better yet USED AND MANIPULATED SCRIPTURE to tempt, confuse and entice Jesus!

Still does with such claims peter founded the church at rome virgin mary medaitrix waffer god queen of heaven and other false doctrine not found in the Bible.

hojo wrote:
If there is ANY truth at all-it is "relative (editorial) truth" (whatever each person decides for them is the truth!!! 42,000 contradicting beliefs today: 42,500 inconsistent beliefs tomorrow, 43,000 conflicting beliefs the next day!!!..... For 35+ years, I was indoctrinated in this hoax, scam and fraudulent BIBLE ONLY thinking)!!--Not any more!! YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!----IT IS ALL YOURS!!!!! My family and I as TRUE Catholic Christians will remain with the TRUTH of Jesus Christ, and the TRUE faith and Salvation He gave us over 2000 years ago, in and through His One True Catholic Church!! You, my friend, can do and believe what you want!!!

The history of Rome since day 01.

If others are wrong about this or that, that is their problem, and we can all debate this. But, to claim to be vicar of christ god on earth only true church while using false books is not debatable or christian at all.

Location hidden

#430568 Mar 30, 2013
566 562
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You have much to learn when it comes to """"" """"" """"" """"ACCURA TELY"""" """"" """"" """"" BEING ABLE TO HANDLE THE bIBLICAL LANGUAGES.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430569 Mar 30, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>e has lready confessed his sins unto the Lord and stated he no longer practiced that life style.
What more do you want from him ?
1 Corinthians 6:11
King James Version (KJV)
8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
May I ask you a question please?? Are you Catholic? You appear to have a grasp on the scriptures that most posters and members of the RCC simply does not possess and I was puzzled by your moniker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Americans see combating climate change as ... 3 hr Ed_Reid 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 13 hr Jaimie 83,958
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 22 hr Cultastic 8,911
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Sun Lawrence Wolf 2,021
Saudi effort to promote open society abroad in ... Feb 23 jinxi 3
9 Historical Events That Occurred on Christmas Day Feb 21 cupcake 1
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Feb 20 amc 4
More from around the web