Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,793
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#430432 Mar 29, 2013
In Heaven when you come you become angel..yes no man no woman..but please tell me on the end they will fall all saints angels and demons..Why is like that fall?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430433 Mar 29, 2013
Why do Christians celebrate Easter? You should be celebrating Passover instead. I bet there's not one Christian on this forum that knows how to set the date for the observation of Passover.

God gave instructions in scripture for what date on which to celebrate the Passover yet most Christians are clueless as to how to set the date. They celebrate Easter every year on a Sunday but the actual Passover that they are told by God to observe,which can fall on any day of the week when the instructions for setting the date are followed, they know not how.

And then they further insult the Lord by serving for this so called Easter meal an UNCLEAN ANIMAL. I'm talking about the ham (SWINE) that they serve.

Not in my house. I'm not having it. In my house for Passover (April 4th) we shall serve the Passover Lamb for dinner.
marge

Ames, IA

#430434 Mar 29, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
And another thing I have an issue with. Scripture tells us that Christ was to be in the grave for three days and for three nights yet Christians have Him being crucified on a Friday ( today ) which they call good friday and they have Him rising on Sunday. Now I was a pretty good student in school and from friday til sunday DOES NOT equal three days and three nights.
Now how in the Sam Hill do Christians mis-calculate this?
Christ was actually crucified on a wednesday and He rose sometime that Saturday night after sundown going into that sunday morn.
I say to Christians everywhere...GET IT RIGHT FOLKS.
I read through that text again today and to me the grave could mean at the point Jesus was arrested, His hour had come.
marge

Ames, IA

#430435 Mar 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
YOU FOLLOW YOUR CORRUPTIBLE MEN AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS YOU...
Jos_24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD,
choose you ....
but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. AND FOLLOW HIS WORD
AMEN!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430436 Mar 29, 2013
truth wrote:
In Heaven when you come you become angel..yes no man no woman..
Now you've been reading the bible haven't you?

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/mark/12-2...
marge

Ames, IA

#430437 Mar 29, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Tony
Hey big SISTER:)

The way i read it Jesus would be 'in the grave' for three days and nights if you start at the time He was arrested.

I been arrested and time starts there, so ,

it was GOD who was arrested by man, WOW,

What do you think dear sis?

If you didn't catch it I called you and 4gvn by capitol Bro and Sis to bug Cowboy:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#430438 Mar 29, 2013
set date for observation
hm..
Are you for sure someone not changing time?
Please tell me why i am wrong if i know that i am not wrong!
Please tell me about ancient power.
Are you for sure someone don't know?
If they know what they hide!
Its since this planet start to be created.
What you see there in your passover?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430439 Mar 29, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I read through that text again today and to me the grave could mean at the point Jesus was arrested, His hour had come.
Here Marge my friend. This may help.

http://www.therain.org/appendixes/app144.html

Scripture tells us that just as Jonas was in the belly of the whale so would the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth ( meaning the grave) for three days and three nights. Not a day and a half or two days etc as todays Christians observe it.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430440 Mar 29, 2013
4GVN wrote:
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you, jethro8, but Jesus Christ IS THE CHURCH--the One True UNIVERSAL (Catholic) Church,,,,,,
No, HOHO, Jesus Christ is not 'the church', Sometimes your ignorance just bursts forth for all to see. What and ignorant statement.
You can continue to follow and rely on your heretical "fundie" protestant preachers Ron Rhodes and James McCarthy. My family and I will CONTINUE to WORSHIP and PROCLAIM Jesus each and every day (at daily Mass and receiving HIM in the eucharist (His TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD).I/We as Catholics know (without a doubt) that The TRUTH, has, is and will always be proclaimed IN the Gospel of Jesus Christ, by our faith and Salvation in HIM and IN HIS WORD, through HIS ONE (and only one TRUE) Apostolic Catholic Church. I can only re-iterate, and repeat (to you bible only Protestants) the last few words of Jesus as He hung on the Cross: "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do"!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#430441 Mar 29, 2013
who try set up..then rest asked your evil power..who try keep that power they are losers..yes..i don't respect your law..is that sin..i don't think so..earthly materialistic possession as well power is deference then real salvation..no..life exist on other place too..much more high intelligence then poor human mind.

now
Is your Jesus alien..or what?

find
o daughter of Zion i will destroy you..is that so ever
kako bilo tako pocelo ..my good poor mother pray like that..yes
oh
is that place for muslim christains jew and so on
yessssssssss
then

did i explain who is fall as well why have to come..judged..

i try tell you symbolicly describe from big box as buldings up to tiny things
in my father house many many room..oh oh oh

kako na nebu tako i na zemlji
boze sacuvaj ako bi se hvalio sa tim stanovima=rooms

a ne ljubiti Boga svoga

who don't liked mother they don't liked son too
marge

Ames, IA

#430442 Mar 29, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make it to stations of the cross at the Cathedral. It would have been cool to see you there. I'll be attending the vigil Mass tomorrow night at the Cathedral. This is where the former Protestants are received into the Catholic Church and partake in the Holy Eucharist for the first time. Usually there are many tears of joy as they receive the fullness of grace from God. Words can't explain their experience. Stereotypes, misconceptions, rumors and falsehoods they once thought about the CC come crashing down like chains and their eyes are opened to the truth!
God Bless you and your family on this Holiest of weekends.
Seriously Clay, you are very close if have you have not already, committed blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

For sure I think you are taken over by an evil spirit, the worst kind, that only prayer can take care of, so I'll pray for you.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430443 Mar 29, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you careless Hojo.
Still we will continue to share with you The True Gospel of Jesus Christ and we will hope and pray that you get Saved 'Through Jesus Alone, it's the ONLY WAY!
Thanks--but the TRUE Gospel of Salvation through Jesus Christ, is proclaimed, acknowledged and ministered to us Catholics (each and every day) at Daily Mass...... We, as Catholics (ALL KNOW IT AND RECEIVE HIM "7 days each week"!!!....... It is unfortunate that you bible only "fundies" are so blind to "that TRUTH"!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430444 Mar 29, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>No, you place your hope and trust in dead saints, whom you have the audacity to tell God that they re his saints. If Jesus never listened to his fleshly and worldy surrogate mom, then why would you? If Mary was not worthy of being one of the 12 Apostles, then why would you pray to her and besides why would you not pray to Jesus?
You have "no idea" as to what you are talking about, which is no surprise to ANY of us Catholics who KNOW THE TRUTH!!!
marge

Ames, IA

#430445 Mar 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
YOU FOLLOW YOUR CORRUPTIBLE MEN AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS YOU...
Jos_24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD,
choose you ....
but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. AND FOLLOW HIS WORD

Most women would tell you 'they want the best for their kids', but very few heed to God's way but to what they are told by man.

I really don't understand their unbelief, unless they too have a demon yet to be released from them.

You don't have to talk to me Gif but I would like KM to. Much love and blessings.
truth

Perth, Australia

#430446 Mar 29, 2013
on last day who try catch up as well destroy on the end he coming as judge..for what to whom..did you lift up your soul for idols..how many face on how many place..
Are you for sure someone is not liar from beginning?
What Holy Spirit will say about that?
Preston

Waverly, OH

#430447 Mar 29, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big SISTER:)
The way i read it Jesus would be 'in the grave' for three days and nights if you start at the time He was arrested.
I been arrested and time starts there, so ,
it was GOD who was arrested by man, WOW,
What do you think dear sis?
If you didn't catch it I called you and 4gvn by capitol Bro and Sis to bug Cowboy:)
Three days and three nights - It will be seen in the account of the resurrection of Christ that he was in the grave but two nights and a part of three days. See Matthew 18:6. This computation is, however, strictly in accordance with the Jewish mode of reckoning. If it had "not" been, the Jews would have understood it, and would have charged our Saviour as being a false prophet, for it was well known to them that he had spoken this prophecy, Matthew 27:63. Such a charge, however, was never made; and it is plain, therefore, that what was "meant" by the prediction was accomplished. It was a maxim, also, among the Jews, in computing time, that a part of a day was to be received as the whole. Many instances of this kind occur in both sacred and profane history. See 2 Chronicles 10:5, 2 Chronicles 10:12; Genesis 42:17-18. Compare Esther 4:16 with Esther 5:1.
truth

Perth, Australia

#430448 Mar 29, 2013
most woman
eh so sad
99% suffer modern then you think..its man leadership in entire world..Are you sure i am wrong?
no

o well one woman say..Jesus I know that you will come.
others try tell you..i been on your graveyard..yes all mans hero run away..
as well who make first foredoom for woman..Jesus..are you better then other..who meet first woman on cross Jesus ..tears he not forget that no..then Jesus don't have nothing against woman's with tears..now
I am glad that you follow your Lord.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#430449 Mar 29, 2013
Mark 4

37 And he cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou watch one hour?

38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

Just took note that Christ called Peter, SIMON wonder why since he had stated earlier he renamed him.
marge

Ames, IA

#430450 Mar 29, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Why do Christians celebrate Easter? You should be celebrating Passover instead. I bet there's not one Christian on this forum that knows how to set the date for the observation of Passover.
God gave instructions in scripture for what date on which to celebrate the Passover yet most Christians are clueless as to how to set the date. They celebrate Easter every year on a Sunday but the actual Passover that they are told by God to observe,which can fall on any day of the week when the instructions for setting the date are followed, they know not how.
And then they further insult the Lord by serving for this so called Easter meal an UNCLEAN ANIMAL. I'm talking about the ham (SWINE) that they serve.
Not in my house. I'm not having it. In my house for Passover (April 4th) we shall serve the Passover Lamb for dinner.
Oh Tony you are still so far away from being free;

"In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike. You should each be fully convinced that whichever day you choose is acceptable."

'Whatever day You choose is acceptable'

Blessings Tony I love you.
Preston

Waverly, OH

#430451 Mar 29, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>Three days and three nights - It will be seen in the account of the resurrection of Christ that he was in the grave but two nights and a part of three days. See Matthew 18:6. This computation is, however, strictly in accordance with the Jewish mode of reckoning. If it had "not" been, the Jews would have understood it, and would have charged our Saviour as being a false prophet, for it was well known to them that he had spoken this prophecy, Matthew 27:63. Such a charge, however, was never made; and it is plain, therefore, that what was "meant" by the prediction was accomplished. It was a maxim, also, among the Jews, in computing time, that a part of a day was to be received as the whole. Many instances of this kind occur in both sacred and profane history. See 2 Chronicles 10:5, 2 Chronicles 10:12; Genesis 42:17-18. Compare Esther 4:16 with Esther 5:1.
http://bible.cc/matthew/12-40. htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Gee-Tee 8,537
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope 9 hr Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists 20 hr SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Wed kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE