Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665402 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#430513 Mar 30, 2013
here it is just about 24 hrs. and not one catholic answered my questions,yet they still believe they belong to the true church,when the bible itself denies that fact.
socci

Cameron, MO

#430514 Mar 30, 2013
Pad wrote:
If there are 100 people within a denomination or church who do not have a clue,there are at least ten who do,and they continue to witness to the truth.

The same argument can be made against immigration; if out of 100 new immigrants to the USA 10 find the Bible as truth that means 90 do not showing the suicidal policy of Latin immigration; soon the nation will be just another Latin American state. This is the plan and what we see happening.

If 100 Muslims have 10 who have a clue about truth what should they do? The same could be said for Mormons who use the book of Mormon which is an uninspired book.

"The Vatican issued a document Tuesday restating its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ." CBC News (Jul 10, 2007)

Petrus Romanus Lecture
http://youtu.be/_cXu5rHhmcc
jethro

South Weymouth, MA

#430516 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
___
You wrote
you are being filled with the ideals of one certain group that only uses books that promotes their agenda,and that is to draw as many people to the church for the sole purpose of making money.
---
You are right in you assessment of books written by certain groups...
While some my not attempt to edit the word of God, as the Roman
Catholics do, yet when you go to their concordances, it is laced with
their own interpretations and applications of the scriptures.
As an example. the Schofield Bible is Baptist......and the references in the concordance is Baptist .
The Thompson Chain reference Bible is a Bible with no denominational
applications Neither is the 26, translation Bible that I use.
A Thompson study Bible will help you in ways other Bibles cannot. Its the unique Chain-Reference System that allows you to follow any subject, person, place or idea, from the front of your Bible to the end. Thompson Bible users say it's the best way to study your Bible. No other Bible has this superb, patented, "Chain-Reference System" developed by Dr. Frank C. Thompson in 1890. Since that time, the publisher, Kirkbride Bible Company, has been adding thousands of additional topics and links. The Thompson you buy today has over 100,000 links covering over 7,000 topics. Every page is stuffed with treasure. Your Thompson Study Bible will become a trusted friend.
JETHRO:do you belong to a bible study group?? that seems to be what this bible is all about.
jethro

South Weymouth, MA

#430517 Mar 30, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>That is not true. The lie always sits outside the translation, which is why there is a Book of Mormons, Watch Tower and a book of Catholicism, because there lie sits outside the Bible. I know, because I am the Black Pope of the world and that includes my bastard child, the Catholic church.
I suppose god made you pope of the world??
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#430518 Mar 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
"He stated he would RATHER be." rather be is in one of the verses...it is clear you either did not understand the message in the two verses,or you do, but can't admit it...
Thanks for the response..
Look in the mirror.

Maybe you don;t understand what is written:

=

>

>>

Show resources

Add parallel

1 Corinthians 15:26

King James Version (KJV)

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Marylou

Lawrenceville, GA

#430520 Mar 30, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary, we are told all of the faith of Jesus are saved. However there are others of Babylon's Harlot who are lost.
If you read the Bible tell us who has the mark of the beast? What is the beast and who has his mark?
. Pray for wisdom and love in your heart. Only God is judge.
jethro

South Weymouth, MA

#430521 Mar 30, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>That is not true. The lie always sits outside the translation, which is why there is a Book of Mormons, Watch Tower and a book of Catholicism, because there lie sits outside the Bible. I know, because I am the Black Pope of the world and that includes my bastard child, the Catholic church.
sorry but i don't put much stock in a church started by a new York farmer.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#430522 Mar 30, 2013
518 492
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror.
Maybe you don;t understand what is written:
=
>
>>
Show resources
Add parallel
1 Corinthians 15:26
King James Version (KJV)
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
I haven't got the slightest idea what you are trying to say!!!!

usa

#430523 Mar 30, 2013
Marylou wrote:
Jesus died so that we can have eternal life. ALL OF US. You should be joyfully glorifying the name of God instead of bickering amongst yourself over who is the better Christian. It is just like when the Apostles argued over which one of them was Jesus's favorite. All these years later and you "christians" have learned nothing.
how true,if they would walk away from organized religion,and read an learn on their own, they would be better off.
Dport

Cameron, MO

#430524 Mar 30, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
Perhaps, we will be just another American country, such as Mexico.
I do not agree with illegal immigration, which begs the question, how did all these Europeans get here, from 10,000 miles away, while the Mexicans and even Brazilians were right around the country. This country by sheer geography, should be of Latin, Native American and African population. African, because they had been here since 5300 BC when the black Olmecs first settled here.

The Olmecs were never in the territory now known as USA.

The USA has never been Latin.

When the USA is Latin it will not be an improvement.

There were two groups of Europeans who arrived in the Americas: Spanish Catholics and Protestant Puritans. The Puritans made peaceful treaty with the natives only to all be broken by agents of Rome after the revolution.

Spain brought the African slaves to all the Americas.(they often try and blame this on the Protestants!)
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...
Marylou

Shelby, NC

#430525 Mar 30, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>how true,if they would walk away from organized religion,and read an learn on their own, they would be better off.
. Every walk with God is different . Organized or not , no one can judge another's faith. Find the path for you. Jesus waits with open arms.

usa

#430526 Mar 30, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jethro, who cares? No one is forcing you to be Catholic. So what's the threat to ya?
I belong to the CC. If it was a fraction of the 'horror' everyone says it is, i'd leave in a heartbeat. The fact is, people need to lie, fabricate, and blow up certain things to put down the Church. They need to ignore what the Church really teaches. Then, they need to insert their own slander in place of what the Church believes.
Honestly, my faith strengthens every time I come on this forum and read the propaganda based slander about the Catholic Church. It only makes sense that its the original true Church of Jesus Chris, because people reject and hate it, just like they did Jesus.
Many of ya are modern day Scribes and Pharisees- who bludgeoned Jesus with the 'word of God' and condemned Him to death. People on here do the same to His Church.
their teachings are false,you know it,otherwise you'd would of answered my questions and you can't,because they are true and it states the catholic position is wrong.quote"I belong to the CC. If it was a fraction of the 'horror' everyone says it is, i'd leave in a heartbeat.unquote,you don't consider child molesting a horrific act? it's worse than killing a child out right,yet you stay with the church. if it were me i'd would of left as soon as the story broke.

usa

#430527 Mar 30, 2013
Marylou wrote:
<quoted text>. Every walk with God is different . Organized or not , no one can judge another's faith. Find the path for you. Jesus waits with open arms.
first of all you have to prove a god exists,and that has not been established yet.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430528 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
"For it is like Jesus said in Matthew 7:16-20 "you will know my disciples by the "fruit they produce! Beware of false teachers for you will know them by the way they act, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit"!!
You have condemned your religion by your own post...
THE FRUITS OF ROMAN CATHOLICISM ACROSS THE WORLD HAS SET THE STAGE
FOR THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION ...GAY MARRIAGE, HOMOSEXUALITY AND SODOMY
IT HAS BEEN STRENGTHENED BY YOUR PERVERTED
PRIESTHOOD...AND APPROVED BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC
BECAUSE,
YOU MEMBERS OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS SYSTEM DID NOT SPEAK OUT NOR PROTEST IT....
YOU HAVE EITHER KEPT SILENT, OR DEFENDED THE ONES THAT WERE INVOLVED.
INSTEAD OF COMING OUT PUBLICLY AGAINST IT...
YOU FEARED YOUR LEADERS SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN THE WORLD THE
OPINION THAT YOU APPROVED IT.
WHAT A BUNCH OF ANTI-CATHOLIC BS!---- And you Confrinting, have attain a reputation of "sinking to a depth of (new lows) on "distorting the TRUTH of what Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church actually believes and teaches------THIS-- along with (falsely) "editorializing" the TRUTH of the Bible, in spreading your "heretical" bible only ministry. You do NOT speak for God, never have and never will until you "accept Jesus Christ into your heart!!!!Get help, my friend!!.You have a vindictive-----condemning, judgmental and hate-filled heart, mind and soul that is in need of "deliverance"!--- Jesus Christ, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and His healing power, can raise you to "a new life--in the Spirit" and can save and rescue you, out of this "bondage of darkness" that you have "chosen" to enslave and corrupt your mind, heart and soul!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430529 Mar 30, 2013
Marylou wrote:
<quoted text>. So true Clay. I feel so sorry for these poor people that spend all their time on the Internet attacking others faith instead of living their own faith.
The reason is because, they "don't know how to live it!" Their entire "bible only beliefs" are based "entirely" on condemning, attacking and passing judgement upon the faith of other Christians, the Churches they worship in, and the personal relationship and salvation that other TRUE CHRISTIANS have in Jesus Christ--(especially Catholics)..... Sola Scriptura,(has not),(cannot),(nore ever will) stand on its own beliefs WITHOUT attacking, 2000 years of the biblical and historical PROVEN TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church!! I can speak from experience--because I lived this "bible only Protestant heresy. lies and deceit for over 35 years, before coming the TRUTH of Salvation in Jesus Christ, that OUR LORD gave us in His One True Catholic Church--(the bride of Christ).... The fact is that EVERY PROTESTANT, "fundie" that "ever" has come on this forum, have "proven this over and over again" that (anti-catholic vindictiveness, hostility and hate against the TRUTH of Jesus Christ One True Church, is the "only basis" of their beliefs.
God, has not, nor ever will be the author of their 42,000 contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent denominations.

usa

#430530 Mar 30, 2013
The historical veracity of various physical relics, such as the crucifixion nails and crown of thorns Jesus wore on the cross, have decidedly less historical or scientific backing. Most scientific studies suggest that these relics originated long after Jesus died. But the most famous relic of Jesus, the shroud of Turin, may be on more solid footing: Whereas some parts of the shroud date to A.D. 1260, other analyses have suggested that the shroud is about as old as Jesus.
Another more recent finding, a scrap of papyrus from the early Christian era referring to Jesus' wife was unveiled last year, to much skepticism. Since then, evidence has come out to suggest the so-called Gospel of Jesus' Wife is a forgery, though the jury may still be out on that relic.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#430531 Mar 30, 2013
Hope everyone had a wonderful Sabbath !!!!
Clay

Garden City, MI

#430532 Mar 30, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>their teachings are false,you know it,otherwise you'd would of answered my questions and you can't,because they are true and it states the catholic position is wrong.quote"I belong to the CC. If it was a fraction of the 'horror' everyone says it is, i'd leave in a heartbeat.unquote,you don't consider child molesting a horrific act? it's worse than killing a child out right,yet you stay with the church. if it were me i'd would of left as soon as the story broke.
That's the most stupid thing you ever posted. I'm guessing you live inside a hole in the ground, because their are more pedophiles in your immediate family statistically than the Catholic Church. I'm also guessing you don't send your kids to school nor go to the mall. Statistically, there more pedophiles in every other place, but the Catholic Church.
Ignorant bigots like you convince yourself otherwise, so you can find reason to reject the Catholic Church.
I would like for every borderline Catholic to come on this forum and discuss theology with you guys. Nothing strengthens ones faith than to experience ignorance on this kinda level.
It was professional Jehovah's and a few Evangelicals that brought this Catholic back to the Church. They attempted their mind boggling ignorance on me, and sacred me off! lol
truth

Perth, Australia

#430533 Mar 30, 2013
Marylou

Shelby, NC

#430534 Mar 30, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>first of all you have to prove a god exists,and that has not been established yet.
. I don't have to prove anything. God's existence is evident. Faith is up to you. Jesus will not return for you to put your hand in His side. Blessed are they that believe without seeing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
News Pope Francis confers Ratzinger Prizes, pays tri... Nov 29 narako 1
More from around the web