Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641048 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430444 Mar 29, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>No, you place your hope and trust in dead saints, whom you have the audacity to tell God that they re his saints. If Jesus never listened to his fleshly and worldy surrogate mom, then why would you? If Mary was not worthy of being one of the 12 Apostles, then why would you pray to her and besides why would you not pray to Jesus?
You have "no idea" as to what you are talking about, which is no surprise to ANY of us Catholics who KNOW THE TRUTH!!!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#430445 Mar 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
YOU FOLLOW YOUR CORRUPTIBLE MEN AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS YOU...
Jos_24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD,
choose you ....
but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. AND FOLLOW HIS WORD

Most women would tell you 'they want the best for their kids', but very few heed to God's way but to what they are told by man.

I really don't understand their unbelief, unless they too have a demon yet to be released from them.

You don't have to talk to me Gif but I would like KM to. Much love and blessings.
truth

Perth, Australia

#430446 Mar 29, 2013
on last day who try catch up as well destroy on the end he coming as judge..for what to whom..did you lift up your soul for idols..how many face on how many place..
Are you for sure someone is not liar from beginning?
What Holy Spirit will say about that?
Preston

Athens, OH

#430447 Mar 29, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big SISTER:)
The way i read it Jesus would be 'in the grave' for three days and nights if you start at the time He was arrested.
I been arrested and time starts there, so ,
it was GOD who was arrested by man, WOW,
What do you think dear sis?
If you didn't catch it I called you and 4gvn by capitol Bro and Sis to bug Cowboy:)
Three days and three nights - It will be seen in the account of the resurrection of Christ that he was in the grave but two nights and a part of three days. See Matthew 18:6. This computation is, however, strictly in accordance with the Jewish mode of reckoning. If it had "not" been, the Jews would have understood it, and would have charged our Saviour as being a false prophet, for it was well known to them that he had spoken this prophecy, Matthew 27:63. Such a charge, however, was never made; and it is plain, therefore, that what was "meant" by the prediction was accomplished. It was a maxim, also, among the Jews, in computing time, that a part of a day was to be received as the whole. Many instances of this kind occur in both sacred and profane history. See 2 Chronicles 10:5, 2 Chronicles 10:12; Genesis 42:17-18. Compare Esther 4:16 with Esther 5:1.
truth

Perth, Australia

#430448 Mar 29, 2013
most woman
eh so sad
99% suffer modern then you think..its man leadership in entire world..Are you sure i am wrong?
no

o well one woman say..Jesus I know that you will come.
others try tell you..i been on your graveyard..yes all mans hero run away..
as well who make first foredoom for woman..Jesus..are you better then other..who meet first woman on cross Jesus ..tears he not forget that no..then Jesus don't have nothing against woman's with tears..now
I am glad that you follow your Lord.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#430449 Mar 29, 2013
Mark 4

37 And he cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou watch one hour?

38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

Just took note that Christ called Peter, SIMON wonder why since he had stated earlier he renamed him.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#430450 Mar 29, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Why do Christians celebrate Easter? You should be celebrating Passover instead. I bet there's not one Christian on this forum that knows how to set the date for the observation of Passover.
God gave instructions in scripture for what date on which to celebrate the Passover yet most Christians are clueless as to how to set the date. They celebrate Easter every year on a Sunday but the actual Passover that they are told by God to observe,which can fall on any day of the week when the instructions for setting the date are followed, they know not how.
And then they further insult the Lord by serving for this so called Easter meal an UNCLEAN ANIMAL. I'm talking about the ham (SWINE) that they serve.
Not in my house. I'm not having it. In my house for Passover (April 4th) we shall serve the Passover Lamb for dinner.
Oh Tony you are still so far away from being free;

"In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike. You should each be fully convinced that whichever day you choose is acceptable."

'Whatever day You choose is acceptable'

Blessings Tony I love you.
Preston

Athens, OH

#430451 Mar 29, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>Three days and three nights - It will be seen in the account of the resurrection of Christ that he was in the grave but two nights and a part of three days. See Matthew 18:6. This computation is, however, strictly in accordance with the Jewish mode of reckoning. If it had "not" been, the Jews would have understood it, and would have charged our Saviour as being a false prophet, for it was well known to them that he had spoken this prophecy, Matthew 27:63. Such a charge, however, was never made; and it is plain, therefore, that what was "meant" by the prediction was accomplished. It was a maxim, also, among the Jews, in computing time, that a part of a day was to be received as the whole. Many instances of this kind occur in both sacred and profane history. See 2 Chronicles 10:5, 2 Chronicles 10:12; Genesis 42:17-18. Compare Esther 4:16 with Esther 5:1.
http://bible.cc/matthew/12-40. htm

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430452 Mar 29, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike. You should each be fully convinced that whichever day you choose is acceptable."
'Whatever day You choose is acceptable'
Blessings Tony I love you.
Marge, I am probably the only Christian here on this forum that is free. So you accept the pagan practice of rolling easter eggs and bunny rabbits etc, all which are nothing but pagan fertility rites that have crept into the house of God and which gullible Christians have accepted hook,line and sinker as Christian things but in fact are an insult to the Lord of Hosts.

Have you never wondered where the practice of easter eggs asnd bunny rabbits came from and what in the Sam Hill they have to do with the death,burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Name one scripture where God told Christians it's okay to bring these pagan practices into His house.

Scripture tells us that judgement shall start at the house and that means with the so called church. Why? Because the so called church should know better than to turn the house of Gid into a Bethevan ( look it up ). The church is no longer known as BETHEL but todays church has become so corrupt that now it is known as BETHEVAN.

And whomever told you that you can just willy nilly choose whatever day you like to observe,whether that day is chocked full of pagan rites and practices (LIKE EASTER) has lied to you my sister. Even the so called Sunrise services are pagan. Have you not read Ezekile where the priests of the Temple were caught in that practice and God was very insulted with those so priests. There is much you have to learn my sister.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430453 Mar 29, 2013
Folks, read the following APPENDIX and pray for understanding because there is much misunderstanding here.

http://www.therain.org/appendixes/app156.html
truth

Perth, Australia

#430454 Mar 29, 2013
ezekiel can be keziel..
Who change bible?
now
Did Jesus have a bicycle?
why they kill Jesus before and after liked too because they know they are nothing at all killers..

don't judge meeeeeeeeeeeeee wrong

why they want try change time weather rule and everything

why
liar from beginning
What Holy Spirit say about that?
truth

Perth, Australia

#430455 Mar 29, 2013
They will produce miracle like never before.
Are you for sure they are God or try act as God..how many god or masters you have..whats so ever you make i can destroy..who say that..not me i just wrote that you know.
Now your Lord did not know who they are?!
Are you for sure?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#430456 Mar 29, 2013
It appears that no one on this forum can understand Scripture...or, they are well able to understand, but to admit that they do, would reveal their erroneous beliefs...

2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Php 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better.

Would someone care to share with us the message that both of these verses teach???
marge

Leesburg, GA

#430457 Mar 29, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks--but the TRUE Gospel of Salvation through Jesus Christ, is proclaimed, acknowledged and ministered to us Catholics (each and every day) at Daily Mass...... We, as Catholics (ALL KNOW IT AND RECEIVE HIM "7 days each week"!!!....... It is unfortunate that you bible only "fundies" are so blind to "that TRUTH"!!
yep our Faith is weak. Still we pray for this kind.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#430458 Mar 29, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Mark 4
37 And he cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou watch one hour?
38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.
Just took note that Christ called Peter, SIMON wonder why since he had stated earlier he renamed him.
nice question, dear 7th:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#430459 Mar 29, 2013
ones when they find out they are not on tree of life
what they can do..
Who will sit in Jesus chair?

they have many room yes
don't wish what is not yours its look perfectly nice
truth

Perth, Australia

#430460 Mar 29, 2013
Real Creator give free will for life.
Others who try rip off before Jesus return read about them..liar from beginning.
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#430461 Mar 29, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Mark 4
He probably did it for the poor confused catholics. He knew how they would try to make Peter a POPE. lol
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#430462 Mar 29, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of your celibite priests were 'gay'? Isn't that why it happened?
A very disproportionate percentage of priests are gay. But I predict that you will see the numbers decline as homosexuallity gains more acceptance. The need to try to find a place to hide will be less neccessary.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430463 Mar 29, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Marge I fear that the verse that you paraphrased was greatly misunderstood in what the writer was talking about.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/romans/14...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 min ChristIsTheAnswer 10,094
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... 4 hr truth 45
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric 22 hr Bullet Proof Pope 1
News Pope Francis: Islam's Friend, Christianity's Foe? Mon naman 1
News Pope Francis meets with victims of child sexual... May 20 humor in everything 2
News Pope says he's willing to study women deacons, ... May 16 Redeemed 3
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) May 13 Michael 671
More from around the web