Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 567,352
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#430001 Mar 27, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, me? And millions of others who agree with what I posted.
Considering you had four different poster correct you on a post - I have to disagree with your "millions of others".

Do you have a link to these other millions?

BTW - Christianity has over 40 thousand different denominations, all believing in something different (large or small in dogma). Right here is proof enough that what you just said is spurious.

Albuquerque, NM

#430002 Mar 27, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 3
King James Version (KJV)
3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
Christ has told us what is to come at the resurrection at his time no matter what your man made doctrine try's to push off on the masses.
Quoting "The Byrds" will not change my point of view.

:o)

And I know you aren't Jewish, so quoting the OT is not very becoming of a so-called "Christian" who "believes in Jesus".

Why don't you quote something from Jesus directly, that supports whatever point you are trying to make?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430003 Mar 27, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
.JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIVING WORD. WHEN YOU REJECT HIS WORD..
YOU REJECT HIM...
Quoting and listing bible verses,(of which you have become an expert at) DOESN'T make you a Christian Confrinting!........ Your bible only preaching is "lip service"--talkative Christianity!!
Until you come to the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ (and that TRUTH is confirmed by Paul in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls "The CHRUCH (not the Bible alone) as the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!...... You speak of the "Living Word"!...... Read John 6:51-59 where Jesus said, "I am the Living Word, the Living Bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever. For my flesh is "real food" and my blood is "real drink" and unless you eat my body and drink my blood--YOU CANNOT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!!.....Your (bible only)"half-truth, half-heresy Christianity has-----(1) "REJECTED" (OWN SPOKEN WORDS) from over 2000 years of Christs (biblically and historically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic Church (in Matt 16:13-21)------(2) "REJECTED" Our Lords ("OWN SPOKEN WORDS) when HE (clearly and expressedly speaks of)---HIS---- TRUE BODY and TRUE BLOOD in the Eucharist (John 6:47-59),(3) "REJECTED the words of Paul in I Tim 3:15 when he calls "The CHURCH (not the bible alone) as the Pillar, Pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!!!(4)) "REJECTED" the ecumentical (unifying body) of Christian believers and followers of Jesus Christ, that Paul refers to in I Cor 1:10---Confrinting!! Until you come the the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ, you and your ministry will continue to remain on the outside of the TRUTH (just like the Prodigal Son did) in Mark 15:11) "always" looking in at the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church. There is ONLY ONE TRUTH!!!!---Not 42,000 contraditing, inconsistent, "relative (opinionated Truths, and that TRUE has, is and will ALWAYS be
manifested in Jesus Christ and His One true Church. The "Word of God, the LIVING WORD of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, is proclaimed, taught, read, and adhered to EVERY DAY--at Daily Mass--where we receive Jesus EVERY DAY in the Eucharist--HIS TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD!!---YOU, however, wouldn't know about ANYTHING about the TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST in His One True Church--because you would rather "hold onto" the lies, the heresy, the distorting of the TRUTH and the vnegeance, hate and hostility, that has "corrupted your (anti Catholic) mind, heart and soul!!
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

#430004 Mar 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're debating on what the comma means??
Why not just accept what was taught?
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Wherever Jesus was after He was crucified, God and the Holy Spirit were there too and vice versa.
The theif was with Jesus in Heaven that day because Christ told him so.
the sda cultist is correct when he stats that ther were no punctuations in ancient Greek. however that doesnt mean that those who lived in that era didnt know when a question was assked, when asentance ended and so forth. just as I made a mistake in my typing when I wrote{asentance] as one word. they would ahv e known that which is why several hundreds years later, scholars would have known where do use commas etc. so in essence,

HIS ARGUMENT IS VERY LAME ESPECIALLY SINCE HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THAT LANGUAGE, IN FACTG HE KNWS VERY LITTLE ABOUT ANYTHING. HE REPLIES TO SOMEONE USING VERSES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FOLLOWING OF THE THREAD.
Clay

Jersey City, NJ

#430005 Mar 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the sda cultist is correct when he stats that ther were no punctuations in ancient Greek. however that doesnt mean that those who lived in that era didnt know when a question was assked, when asentance ended and so forth. just as I made a mistake in my typing when I wrote{asentance] as one word. they would ahv e known that which is why several hundreds years later, scholars would have known where do use commas etc. so in essence,
HIS ARGUMENT IS VERY LAME ESPECIALLY SINCE HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THAT LANGUAGE, IN FACTG HE KNWS VERY LITTLE ABOUT ANYTHING. HE REPLIES TO SOMEONE USING VERSES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FOLLOWING OF THE THREAD.
I believe that there were no commas then (and no numbering system for the verses either). But my point was that its ridiculous to discuss punctuation placement as if 'the entire Christian faith was led astray for 1800 yrs til these guys figured out the comma issue.'
All four Gospels were written some 30 yrs after Jesus died n rose. Therefore, what was taught by the Apostles concerning the theif on the cross did not rely on proper grammar.
I just think its completely bizarre to approach the Bible like it was written word for word and left unto the future Christians to decipher Our Lords Ministry based on careful study of the Books.
Man, the Apostles didn't keep anything secret. They proclaimed the Gospel from the roof tops.

Matthew 16:18 is another verse that wasn't written down so future people *might* be able to see Peter was some sort of leader. The faith was spread with the same continuous breath from the Church. Not a hidden secret Bible code.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#430006 Mar 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting and listing bible verses,(of which you have become an expert at) DOESN'T make you a Christian Confrinting!........ Your bible only preaching is "lip service"--talkative Christianity!!
Until you come to the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ (and that TRUTH is confirmed by Paul in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls "The CHRUCH (not the Bible alone) as the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!...... You speak of the "Living Word"!...... Read John 6:51-59 where Jesus said, "I am the Living Word, the Living Bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever. For my flesh is "real food" and my blood is "real drink" and unless you eat my body and drink my blood--YOU CANNOT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!!.....Your (bible only)"half-truth, half-heresy Christianity has-----(1) "REJECTED" (OWN SPOKEN WORDS) from over 2000 years of Christs (biblically and historically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic Church (in Matt 16:13-21)------(2) "REJECTED" Our Lords ("OWN SPOKEN WORDS) when HE (clearly and expressedly speaks of)---HIS---- TRUE BODY and TRUE BLOOD in the Eucharist (John 6:47-59),(3) "REJECTED the words of Paul in I Tim 3:15 when he calls "The CHURCH (not the bible alone) as the Pillar, Pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!!!(4)) "REJECTED" the ecumentical (unifying body) of Christian believers and followers of Jesus Christ, that Paul refers to in I Cor 1:10---Confrinting!! Until you come the the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ, you and your ministry will continue to remain on the outside of the TRUTH (just like the Prodigal Son did) in Mark 15:11) "always" looking in at the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church. There is ONLY ONE TRUTH!!!!---Not 42,000 contraditing, inconsistent, "relative (opinionated Truths, and that TRUE has, is and will ALWAYS be
manifested in Jesus Christ and His One true Church. The "Word of God, the LIVING WORD of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, is proclaimed, taught, read, and adhered to EVERY DAY--at Daily Mass--where we receive Jesus EVERY DAY in the Eucharist--HIS TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD!!---YOU, however, wouldn't know about ANYTHING about the TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST in His One True Church--because you would rather "hold onto" the lies, the heresy, the distorting of the TRUTH and the vnegeance, hate and hostility, that has "corrupted your (anti Catholic) mind, heart and soul!!
~~~
I have spent a life time (from the time I was 10-12 years old working
as youth leader,(AT MY HOME CHURCH) teacher,minister, pastor,youth pastor, teacher at a rehab..and still lead pastor of a Church at the age of 78...

I sure am glad that you aint GOD...EVE
N THOU YOU MUST THINK YOU ARE...

HOPE YOU ENJOY RESURRECTION DAY...(THE BIRTH DAY OF "GOD'S CHURCH UNDER GRACE"

YOU CATHOLIC MISER REFUSE TO SHARE GRACE AND ARE SELDOM GRACIOUS..IF EVER.
YOU SURLY COULD SHOW SOME OF THAT GRACE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD.
Fun Facts

Bay City, MI

#430007 Mar 27, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
As I showed earlier, it is a matter of where the comma goes.
Jesus didn't go to Heaven for a few weeks after He was resurrected.
Jesus wasn't in heaven THAT DAY so it obviously means that Jesus SAID to him that day...
"I say unto you this day, Thou shalt be with Me in Paradise."
Many fall into this error and it is so simple to prove Jesus did not mean that the thief would bypass Judgement day or the resurrection of the just and go straight to Heaven.
A good study of Scripture shows that when we die, we are asleep in the grave until we are resurrected.
Jesus would not contradict Himself or the rest of the Bible. He said previously that believers go to Heaven “on the last day” when He “comes again.” John 6:39, 40, 44, 54; 14:1-3. QED.
You may have overlooked...
" Happy is he who gives according to the commandment, for he is guiltless. Woe to him who receives; for if one receives who has need, he is guiltless; but he who receives not having need shall pay the penalty, why he received and for what. And coming into confinement, he shall be examined concerning the things which he has done, and he shall not escape from there until he pays back the last penny."
CH.1 Didache
http://www.catholicbible101.com/thedidache.ht...

http://purgatoryisreal.blogspot.com/

Questions?
http://www.catholic.com/radio/about
Clay

Jersey City, NJ

#430008 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
as youth leader,(AT MY HOME CHURCH) teacher,minister, pastor,youth pastor, teacher at a rehab..and still lead pastor of a Church at the age of 78...
You're welcomed to receive the ultimate grace in the Holy Eucharist. Its there for all the world to partake in.

But as the Apostle Paul warned us:
"those who eat and drink without discerning the Body of Christ, eat and drink judgement upon themselves"
1cor 11:29

So if you think its just a cute symbol, do not partake in it.
If you are not in communion with the Church, do not partake in it.

"whoever eats the bread and drinks the cup in an unworthy manner, will be guilty of sinning against the Body and Blood of the Lord"

Why? Because it is the BODY AND BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

How?

"For I received from the Lord what I passed onto you, that the night He was betrayed took bread; blessed it and given thanks; broke it and said "This is my Body".

Location hidden

#430009 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>They along with you are just like the Serpent.
Genesis 3:4
King James Version (KJV)
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Only through Christ at the time God has set will man live again and that is at the resurrection. All scripture points to this only man puts the cart before the horse.
Douay-Rheims

And Jesus said to him: Amen I say to thee, this day thou shalt be with me in paradise.

I find no Bible version that puts that comma in any other place than after the word "thee"

"this day" means "this day".....

You have the God given right to not accept the truth in God's Sacred Word...the Bible..

Location hidden

#430010 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Revelation 21
King James Version (KJV)
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
I will put you down as not only rejecting the truth in God's infallible Word, but also denying the truth in the dictionary!!!!

Oxbow wrote:
heaven
1. the abode of God, the angels, and the spirits of the righteous after death; the place or state of existence of the blessed after the mortal life.

Albuquerque, NM

#430011 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIVING WORD. WHEN YOU REJECT HIS WORD..
YOU REJECT HIM...
WHEN YOU TAKE SOME ONE ELSE'S WORD (OVER HIS) FOR GOSPEL, YOU MAKE HIM A LIAR.
Then why do you reject his teachings in GoThomas, if what you say above is your mantra.

Are you calling Jesus a liar by utilizing "Paul" and the other five possible Apostles?

Please don't say I never told you otherwise, because then you would be calling me a liar and not being very honest with yourself.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#430012 Mar 27, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible speaks of a resurrection. ONE DAY when all who are in the graves HEAR HIS VOICE.
Nobody goes to Heaven when they die.
If they do, show me proof.
Jesus said... Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards. Meaning after He resurrects us.
That hasn't happened ... or was I left behind?
it's never going to happen

Since: Nov 08

usa

#430013 Mar 27, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston, you misconstrue scripture SO EASILY.
The good thief didn't meet with Jesus in Heaven that day.
Jesus said, "Touch me not for I have not yet ascended unto the Father."
That was on a Sunday morning. Did that disappoint the good thief?
No. He sleeps with all other dead people until he is resurrected.
Jesus was on earth for SEVERAL WEEKS AFTER HE ROSE.
Not yet in Heaven. Isn't that plain? What part do you not understand?
"I say unto you this day, thou shalt be with me in Paradise."
Saying this day... not being this day. Your grandfather is dead. He will be until he is resurrected when Jesus comes. Whatever communicated with you who looked like granddad was an imposter.
One of Satan's crew. Get this, Preston...
http://www.what-happens-when-we-die.com/
1. Man is made from the dust of the earth and becomes a
living soul with the breath of life from God which is the spirit.
2. Fallen man is “mortal.”
3. Fallen man does not have an “immortal soul.”
4. It is not possible to communicate with the dead.
5. Death is a painless, unconscious sleep.
(No awareness of time.)
6. Jesus Christ died, was buried, and then rose from the dead.
7. Jesus Christ will resurrect believers at His Second Coming.
what happens when you die? simple all senses cease to function,your life is over you get buried or cremated,if buried your body decays away or your ashes get put in an urn or scattered.scattered is better no burden on family to take care of ashes. that's it the end. and most likely if your buried the cemetery will become a parking lot or a shopping mall will be placed on top of your remains,because once a cemetery is full can't make any more money off it,so the spot gets used to make the true god of the world happy, and that is the god of dead presidents.
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#430014 Mar 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>what Scripture can you provides that states that Paul was sick[Paul was not a fit man anymore and was burdened by sickness}. your lies are catching up with you. BTW, since you knew my name as preston, you are the sda from down south, rnt u?
and if you are inferring that the "thorn in the flesh" is some kind of sickness, you are very wrong.
I have heard commentaries from several people who said Paul was an old and tired man. I did not lie.
You still have not explained the point of a resurrection when souls are already in Heaven!!!!!

Or are you going to find someone who knows?
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#430015 Mar 27, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
See "carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom". Where is Abraham??? In Heaven where else????
Lu 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Where is this guy??? See "in hell".
A parable? Is that the straw you think cancels all the other texts?
Are you looking forward to living in Abraham's bosom?

Howe can you take vague texts like a parable to over rule the texts below?

Psalms 13:3 "lest I sleep the SLEEP of death"

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 "them that are ASLEEP"

Dan 12:2 "them that SLEEP in the dust"

1 Colossians 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many SLEEP.

KJV. 1 Thessalonians 4:
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are ASLEEP, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which SLEEP in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are ASLEEP ...

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

And many of them that SLEEP in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.(Dan. 12:2).

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.(John 5:29).

When Jesus returns, He comes to resurrect those who SLEEP in the dust as well as those who are alive.

Psalms 13:3 "... lest I sleep the sleep of death"

1 Thess. 4:13-18 "them that are asleep"

Dan 12:2 "them that sleep in the dust"

It seems plain to me that when we die we sleep until the resurrection day.

You disagree with thes plian texts?

Abraham's bosom appeals to you more?
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#430016 Mar 27, 2013
What a coincidence!!!

Jesus did something wonderful and magical - again at the same time as another pagan festival.

A time of renewal for all pagans.

Believers in the one true God -- FSM -- don't need pagan myths and associations to fool anyone.

Happy Spring Equinox.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#430018 Mar 27, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard commentaries from several people who said Paul was an old and tired man. I did not lie.
You still have not explained the point of a resurrection when souls are already in Heaven!!!!!
Or are you going to find someone who knows?
When you find anyone "who knows" anything mystical, please show us the proof.

Until then, let's celebrate something we can all predict, verify, and depend upon religiously -- the Spring Equinox.
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#430019 Mar 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
no difference between Lazarus and my grandfather except the time. and the bible doesnt say that Lazarus didnt go to paradise or heaven, does it?
Your Granpappy was "dead" 20 minutes.
Lazarus was dead four days and was wrapped in grave clothes.

No difference? Did you say, "Come forth granddad", and he awoke?

Correct. The Bible does not say Lazarus went anywhere other than the tomb. Lazarus had no witness that he had been in Heaven either and for sure, he would have just as a child would tell everyone about a trip to Disneyland.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430020 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Grace is "God's favor"--a gift that He gives to all who acknowledge His presence, believe, follow and adhere to His WORD (made flesh) Jesus Christ!. God "initially" blessed His disciples, apostles and followers with the gift of His Son Jesus and the Salvation that he offers through HIS life, death and resurrection by "favoring and gifting" His followers with His One (and only One) True Apostolic (Universal) Catholic Church.in Matthew 16:13-21...... Unfortunately, Confrinting, you and your bible only "fundies" have chosen to "REJECT" Gods Grace of Jesus Christ because when you "REJECT" (His Bride--the Church)--you are "in fact" "REJECTING" Jesus HIMSELF!!!----The FULLNESS of the Faith, the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the OVERABUNDING COMPLETENESS of Gods Grace has, is and will "continue" to be manifested in Our Lords One True Catholic Church!!!
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#430021 Mar 27, 2013
Psalms 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Solomon wrote,“For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not anything, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in anything that is done under the sun... Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest”(Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10).

Again we read,“For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day”(Isaiah 38:18, 19).

Would not the righteous dead praise God if they were ushered into heaven at their death?

David repeats the same timeless truth,“The dead praise not the Lord, neither any that go down into silence”(Psalm 115:17).“For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks”(Psalm 6:5).

So why are not all those who have died praising God in Heave?

Because they are not there yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Mr Sir 8,869
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Jan 21 theidiotsareunited 3
More Jan 20 George 3
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Jan 20 KidlatNgayon 80
Pope: Don't Breed Like Rabbits. Or Use Birth Co... Jan 20 Weird or What 1
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Jan 19 MS_Singapore 42
Pope Francis alters Philippines visit because o... Jan 17 TheRealOzzy 2
More from around the web