Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687393 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Tiger Lily

Auckland, New Zealand

#429932 Mar 26, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/04/13/vatic...

Vatican Embarrassed by Error-Filled Catechism Book
VATICAN CITY — The Vatican has again been embarrassed by a botched translation of its teachings, with the launch Wednesday of an error-plagued book that implies the Holy See approves of contraception and euthanasia.
The errors came to light during a Vatican press conference launching "Youcat: Youth Catechism of the Catholic Church," a youth-focused compilation of the thick volume of core church teachings. The book, a project of the Austrian, German and Swiss bishops' conferences, is to be given to young people attending this year's World Youth Day in Madrid.
The launch, though, focused heavily on translation and interpretation problems. The errors were so serious the Vatican's doctrinal watchdog, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, immediately announced it was creating a working group to compile the errors and fix them.
The Vatican's problems began on the eve of the launch, when officials confirmed that Nuova Citta, the Italian-language publisher of "YouCat," had pulled Italian copies to fix an error concerning whether married couples could plan the size of their families.
Editions handed out Wednesday crossed out the erroneous passage and included a paper insert with the correct translation. But at the news conference, another problem in the Italian edition was highlighted in a section on euthanasia. Officials also admitted that French editions had been delayed because of errors in the translation from German about how Catholics should view other religions.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#429933 Mar 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your faith being destroyed by me showing you God's Word says your faith was not very strong!!!! It was weak as water!!!
~~~

You voice your own assumptions as the Roman Catholics do...You have absolutely no influence upon/over me or my faith...but you haven't cease to try to be an accuser... have you?

You are the one that has attempted to tear down my unshakable faith in God's ability to perform his promises.

Why you are attempting to destroy it is beyond my comprehension.

Your ungodly striving is demonic.

The Lord rebuke you and your faithless attempts.

My Bible tells me...

Mat_19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but -->with God all things are possible.

Mar_9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe,-->all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar_10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for--> with God all things are possible.

The Bible also so says...
1Ti_6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

It's a shame when those such as yourself.... that claim to be

Christians...have no faith in God's ability to perform His word...

and side with the devil with carnal attitudes against Him ans His word.

The terrible truth is ...there are so many others just like you ...

that call God a liar.
socci

Cameron, MO

#429934 Mar 26, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
Vatican II changed Rome itself and moved Rome closer to American Catholicism than anyone might have expected.
Rome is now more defined by the American Declaration of Independence than it is by the papal Syllabus of Errors;
it is more powerfully influenced by the Declaration on Religious Freedom, a Vatican II document Americans crafted, than it is by its own condemnation of Modernism;
its present Code of Canon Law resonates with the language of the Bill of Rights and affirms equality, free speech, due process, freedom of association, freedom of inquiry and the right of privacy (this is very different from Pius X's insistence that the laity must be "led…like a docile flock, to follow their pastor").
Rome realizes that the ideas and the language of American culture create a far more credible vocabulary for modern discourse than its own monarchical system.

Heard it all before. Anyone that believes it will be led to slaughter. The Vatican's idea of religious liberty is a one-way road. That is why their henchmen are in power flooding the USA with fellow Latins, and Muslims as they cleans Protestants from the land.

• The Real Latin Invasion
http://youtu.be/sRL3EIeJPCM

Since the Knight of Columbus president Ted & JFK's 1965 Immigration Act the USA has been destroyed by Multiculturalism that includes Muslims, previously only with seven (7) mosques in the entire country.

Catholics dont care since they put their Church above republican citizenship.

Having read the last chapter it doesnt end well for Rome and her followers.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#429935 Mar 26, 2013
"Authority is accountability, it is not power.”
Bishop Jonah
Tiger Lily

Auckland, New Zealand

#429936 Mar 26, 2013
Believers in the concept of an immortal soul should consider some "difficulties" that exist if in fact all men have immortal souls:

1) Why did God not reveal that all men have immortal souls right from the beginning? The book of Genesis is silent about such a doctrine. There is no mention of eternal torments for the souls of the wicked in Genesis, or in Exodus, etc... Would not something so important and vital to the well-being of all mankind be revealed right from the beginning? Many Christians point out that the doctrine of immortal souls and their eternal torment in hell was something that was hidden from the Hebrews and only in the New Testament was this "truth" fully revealed. If this be the case, then one must admit that God kept this "truth" a near-secret for thousands of years, waiting only for Jesus and his disciples to appear and reveal this truth to their listeners. Do you have any idea of how many ignorant, wicked "souls" from Adam to Christ entered an eternity of suffering and torment simply because it wasn't time to reveal this truth to them during their eras?

2) If all men have immortal souls, then it begs the question, when exactly did these immortal souls come into existence? Does an unborn baby have an immortal soul? Does a foetus have an immortal soul? Does a fertilized egg at conception have an immortal soul? If so, what do these immortal souls look like if the unborn baby dies in the womb? Does the soul of a stillborn baby instantly gain full adulthood in appearance when they reach heaven (or hell)? Do the souls of these dead babies have fully developed brains when they reach heaven (or hell)? Where will they have gained the knowledge to speak and the powers of memory and reason? What does instantly elevating a dead baby into the presence of Jesus in heaven do to the core doctrines of the Christian faith, such as, "Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." (Hebrews 11:6), "If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation." (Romans 10:10)?

3) If an immortal soul comes into existence at the moment an egg is fertilized in the mother's womb, then that would mean that our immortal soul at one point did not exist. If this be true, then why is it inconceivable that this immortal soul could not once more cease from existing? In other words, if our soul at one time did not exist, why cannot that state of non-existence repeat itself?

4) If immortal souls have bodies -- fingers, toes, eyes, etc..- based upon Luke 16 and the parable of Lazarus and the rich man... then what use is there for a resurrected body?
If the soul has a physical appearance, with human appendages, then the body rotting in the grave is of no further use, and reuniting the immortal soul with its resurrected body at a future date would be useless.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429937 Mar 26, 2013
love her=wisdom
its good when you rebook wisdom
as well when you rebook faith-full believers..rebook
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#429938 Mar 26, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hojo"

The relationship I have with Jesus Christ did not come from Martin Luther...OR the Pope. It came from HIM...and brings joy .
Oh, NOW I see how where your "bible only joy" comes from.-------Attacking, condemning, judging and "ripping into" the faith of other Christians, their personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ and in the Churches they worship in,(especially Catholics)........ Your actions don't sound like anyone I know that "HAS" a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.---AND---- Until you "actually do" come to know and receive with Our Lord (every day) your "bible verse quoting" ministry means "nothing more" than a "clanging cymbal or a noisy gong"!!
!
truth

Perth, Australia

#429939 Mar 26, 2013
pride and arrogant is sin..
marge

Leesburg, GA

#429940 Mar 26, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You do talk rubbish sometimes Preston.
Grandpa may have had dreams but he never died or he would have been brain damaged. I know for fact your idea that people go to heaven or hell at death is afalse one probably brought on by the RCC so they could peddle indulgences to the gullible.
You would have mortgaged your soul to buy those worthless promises from the pope too had you lived in Tetzel's time.
Too bad you cannot explain why a resurrection if we go straight to Heaven anyway.
We don't get our new bodies for Heaven until the Last Day.

Until then believers that die are said to be 'asleep in Jesus'.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429941 Mar 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Self.
"to know yourself, is to know the kingdom of God." - Jesus
yes that is why confession is good for the soul.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#429942 Mar 26, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my!! Dust Storm's history does not jive with yours either.
Dust Storm wrote (exact words)... "We can be certain that the first Catholic apologists and Fathers of the Church, who lived very close to the time of the Apostles, were fully aware of the dates associated with the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ."
Yet Dust Storm calls me "ignorant" -- and in the process former Pope Benedict "ignorant" as well -- because I sited the former Pope's book as evidence against Dust Storm's claim.
In summary according to Dust Storm....
Wise = Dust Storm, man of certainty.
Ignorant = former Pope Benedict, Michael, and Free Mind
Dust Storm, please forgive us, but why throw your old Pope under the bus?
Dr Horvat is talking about as it says were "aware of the ""dates"" (ASSOCIATED) with the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ. No specific date is given.

In his book The Spirit of the Liturgy, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger argues against the thesis of the pagan festival.“The claim used to be made that December 25 developed in opposition to the Mithras myth, or as a Christian response to the cult of the unconquered sun promoted by Roman emperors in the third century in their efforts to establish a new imperial religion. However, these old theories can no longer be sustained. The decisive factor was the connection of creation and Cross, of creation and Christ’s conception”(Ratzinger, 108).

Ratzinger shows that the African ecclesiastical author Tertullian (c. 150 – c. 207) discussed a well-known tradition that Christ suffered death on March 25, a day that was cosmically associated with the creation of the world. March 25 was taken as the spring equinox (which we now know to be off by a few days), and hence the date after which light definitively conquers darkness. March 25 would be fully appropriate for not only the day of Creation, but also the day of the New Creation (the Incarnation or Annunciation) as well as Christ’s Passion. It is by this historical development, and not that of the Mithras myth, that “the feast of Christ’s birth on December 25 – nine months after March 25 – developed in the West in the course of the third century”(Ratzinger, 107).

In the Catena Aurea of St. Thomas Aquinas, we find the following quotation of Theophilus in regards to Luke's Nativity:

"Because either the Incarnation of Christ was to be in the sixth age of the world, or because it was to serve to the fulfilling of the law, rightly in the sixth month of John's conception was an angel sent to Mary, to tell her that a Savior should be born. Hence it is said,'And in the sixth month.' We must understand the sixth month to be March, on the twenty-fifth day of which our Lord is reported to have been conceived, and to have suffered, as also to have been born on the twenty-fifth day of December. But if either the one day we believe to be the vernal equinox, or the other the winter solstice, it happens that with the increase of light He was conceived or born Who lightens every man that comes into the world. But if any one shall prove, that before the time of our Lord's nativity or conception, light began either to increase, or supersede the darkness, we then say, that it was because John, before the appearance of His coming, began to preach the kingdom of heaven."

Ratzinger cites St. Jerome in support of this cosmic significance,“Even creation approves of our preaching. The universe itself bears witness to the truth of our words. Up to this day [December 25, the approximate date of the winter solstice] the dark days increase, but from this day the darkness decreases … The light advances, while the night retreats”(quoted in Ratzinger, page 108).

7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429943 Mar 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting the truth to scare the masses is but just another tactic in use by so-called "Christians".
If one is to read the two lines before the uninformed poster's Job 14:12 passage, one will understand that these passage all have to do with the death of a man and his burial, as compared to the previous passages that tell of how a plant dies above the ground, but is still alive below the ground, after water is given.
You are misleading others with false doctrines.
Job compares the "dead" as material bodies, but not once does he actually say it, but references are to it aplenty. He speaks of his Spirit, after it dies. The transition from human to Spirit.
Move past the words and understand their meanings.
Ecclesiastes 3

King James Version (KJV)

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

Christ has told us what is to come at the resurrection at his time no matter what your man made doctrine try's to push off on the masses.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#429944 Mar 26, 2013
Ratzinger discusses another important cosmic event, the summer solstice.“Between the two dates of March 25 and December 25 comes the feast of the Forerunner, St. John the Baptist, on June 24, at the time of the summer solstice. The link between the dates can now be seen as a liturgical and cosmic expression of the Baptist’s words:‘He [Christ] must increase, but I must decrease’(Jn 3:30). The birthday of St. John the Baptist takes place on the date when the days begin to shorten, just as the birthday of Christ takes place when they begin to lengthen”(Ratzinger, 109).

Dr. Horvat was merely responding to the charges that Constantine invented the day clearly demonstrating that what was being determined had nothing to do with pagan Holidays as the issue. Constantine merely initiated a civil Holiday in line with what the Christians were already celebrating. So your commentary that Dust Storm claims he wiser than Pope Ratzinger is more of the rubbish and fodder you are known for. You build even weak strawmen. lol Huff and puff like a smoker blowing your wind. We showed before what Ratzinger wrote. so sorry to burst your bubble and prove you wrong that has been done too many times to count. But you are not wise, but you are willfully ignorant and sorry but Ratzinger does not support your cause in claiming Constantine just randomly chose that day so the pagans would be happy. lol Your arguments have no merit, but thanks again for proving you are a complete idiot who lavishes himself in ignorance. If you are capable of comprehending what he is saying. Given your extremely limited intellect I sincerely doubt it, but be sure his argument is not about the claim you made trying to site him in suport of Constantine starting it all which you were proven wrong on previously. Ignorance is bliss to you I guess.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429945 Mar 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I am positive that in the Scripture now being discussed there is nothing said about Him going to prepare a place for them...
John 14

King James Version (KJV)

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Yes it does apply.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429946 Mar 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
See "To day shalt thou be with me in paradise"? What does that mean to you?
The original scripture had no comma's man put it their contrary to all other scripture stating otherwise.

It should read

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee today, shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Location hidden

#429947 Mar 26, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
As I showed earlier, it is a matter of where the comma goes.
Jesus didn't go to Heaven for a few weeks after He was resurrected.
Jesus wasn't in heaven THAT DAY so it obviously means that Jesus SAID to him that day...
"I say unto you this day, Thou shalt be with Me in Paradise."
Many fall into this error and it is so simple to prove Jesus did not mean that the thief would bypass Judgement day or the resurrection of the just and go straight to Heaven.
A good study of Scripture shows that when we die, we are asleep in the grave until we are resurrected.
Jesus would not contradict Himself or the rest of the Bible. He said previously that believers go to Heaven “on the last day” when He “comes again.” John 6:39, 40, 44, 54; 14:1-3. QED.
And....you did not answer my question:

Oxbow wrote:
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

See "To day shalt thou be with me in paradise"? What does that mean to you?

Location hidden

#429948 Mar 26, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You voice your own assumptions as the Roman Catholics do...You have absolutely no influence upon/over me or my faith...but you haven't cease to try to be an accuser... have you?
You are the one that has attempted to tear down my unshakable faith in God's ability to perform his promises.
Why you are attempting to destroy it is beyond my comprehension.
Your ungodly striving is demonic.
The Lord rebuke you and your faithless attempts.
My Bible tells me...
Mat_19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but -->with God all things are possible.
Mar_9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe,-->all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mar_10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for--> with God all things are possible.
The Bible also so says...
1Ti_6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
It's a shame when those such as yourself.... that claim to be
Christians...have no faith in God's ability to perform His word...
and side with the devil with carnal attitudes against Him ans His word.
The terrible truth is ...there are so many others just like you ...
that call God a liar.
"You have absolutely no influence upon/over me or my faith.."...

Sure I do...you said so!!!!!
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429949 Mar 26, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected] try reading about where Jesus was at during those three days.1 Pet 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1 Pet 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
#4; Saul spoke to Samueland Sameul responded to him;(15-18) Samuel tells King Saul why the Lord will not speak to him.
Now Samuel said to Saul,“Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” And Saul answered,“I am deeply distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God has departed from me and does not answer me anymore, neither by prophets nor by dreams. Therefore I have called you, that you may reveal to me what I should do.” Then Samuel said:“Why then do you ask me, seeing the Lord has departed from you and has become your enemy? And the Lord has done for Himself as He spoke by me. For the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David. Because you did not obey the voice of the Lord nor execute His fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore the Lord has done this thing to you this day.
anyway, you either have more guts than I do or you are much dumber than I would ever be as to call jesus a liar.
Thatis simply saying it was by the same spirit that Christs spoke to those in that were in bondage and a prisoner to sin in the past. example the church in the wilderness it was Christ.

Location hidden

#429950 Mar 26, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14
King James Version (KJV)
14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
Yes it does apply.
<quoted text>
I am positive that in the Scripture now being discussed there is nothing said about Him going to prepare a place for them...
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429951 Mar 26, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected] try reading about where Jesus was at during those three days.1 Pet 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1 Pet 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
#4; Saul spoke to Samueland Sameul responded to him;(15-18) Samuel tells King Saul why the Lord will not speak to him.
Now Samuel said to Saul,“Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” And Saul answered,“I am deeply distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God has departed from me and does not answer me anymore, neither by prophets nor by dreams. Therefore I have called you, that you may reveal to me what I should do.” Then Samuel said:“Why then do you ask me, seeing the Lord has departed from you and has become your enemy? And the Lord has done for Himself as He spoke by me. For the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David. Because you did not obey the voice of the Lord nor execute His fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore the Lord has done this thing to you this day.
anyway, you either have more guts than I do or you are much dumber than I would ever be as to call jesus a liar.
A witch brought him UP not down from Heaven which leads me to wonder if this spirit was even he Prophet Sammuel.

suffer not a witch to live we are not to practice such sorceries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web