Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675596 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#429687 Mar 25, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I guess I haven't come to the "Golden Age" yet...I am only 78...
(WILL BE 79 IN JUNE.).... I intend to "LIVE" until I die...
I refuse to accept what is generally called the "infirmities of the
Golden Age"...
My Bible tells me that...
Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly...
I intend to keep my soul by the application of the word of God in my
existence...so that I might prosper and be in health ....
John wrote
3Jn_1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Take a real close look at 3John 1:2....see that one lil word? "wish"....in my world a wish is not a guarantee...

I wish you no illness...but, I suggest you get insurance....when your health will fail, and it will, you will not have the option to accept or reject its failure.....

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#429688 Mar 25, 2013
F.B. Meyer commentary

Ephesians 2:11-22

Reconciled and United by the Cross

Eph_2:11-22

The state of the unconverted must be described by a series of negations. Shut the sun out of the world, love out of the home, liberty out of the state! The unsaved know not of their infinite loss; but if they could see what we inherit through union with Jesus, they could cease to wonder that we run not with them into the same excess of riot. Does a maiden need much persuasion to cast aside paste jewels when real ones are offered her!

There was no natural affinity between Jew and Gentile. This arose partly because of diverse nationality and genius; but in addition the whole code of Jewish customs as to eating clean meats and ceremonial pollution, prevented it. All these party-walls of division were swept away by Christ. In Him, as the cornerstone, two walls, running in different directions, met. Two sections of humanity, East and West, became united to each other, because each was united to Him, and thus was formed a new unit of humanity.

What a noble conception is given of the Church and ultimately of the redeemed race, growing slowly through the ages and becoming Godís dwelling-place!

Notice the Trinity; through Jesus, the Eternal Father

comes by His Spirit to dwell in the heart of man.

Location hidden

#429689 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
I guess I haven't come to the "Golden Age" yet...I am only 78...
(WILL BE 79 IN JUNE.).... I intend to "LIVE" until I die...
I refuse to accept what is generally called the "infirmities of the
Golden Age"...
My Bible tells me that...
Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly...
I intend to keep my soul by the application of the word of God in my
existence...so that I might prosper and be in health ....
John wrote
3Jn_1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
PS...I know of no one that has not lived until they die!!!!

#429690 Mar 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a real close look at 3John 1:2....see that one lil word? "wish"....in my world a wish is not a guarantee...
I wish you no illness...but, I suggest you get insurance....when your health will fail, and it will, you will not have the option to accept or reject its failure.....
~~~~

You need to define the word WISH as used in the context of the scripture...

3Jn_1:2 Beloved, I -->wish<-- above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

The word -->wish<-- as used above in 3Jn_1:2 ...defined in Greek.

G2171
&#949;&#965;&#787; &#967;&#951;&#769;
euche&#772;
yoo-khay'
From G2172; properly a wish, expressed as a petition to God, or in votive obligation:- prayer, vow.

Location hidden

#429691 Mar 25, 2013
666 643
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not.
1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. This is what we call grace.
The Decalogue is there so we can see what sin is. Without the Law there is no sin.
If a traffic officer pulls you up and says you were speeding but there is no speed sign in a hundred miles, how can he ticket you?
Now you have confused me. How can you do both??? Keep the law AND break the law?????

He can, and will, issue a ticket, or jail you for speeding at 100mph..

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. That's the standard line motorists hear when they say they weren't aware of the speed limit, or gun owners hear when they say didn't know about the gun laws in the jurisdiction they happened to get arrested in.

#429692 Mar 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
PS...I know of no one that has not lived until they die!!!!
~~~

I said I intend to "LIVE"...be active..quickened, live life in Christ in

the fullest till I die...

I don't have to be sick or in-firmed to die.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#429693 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
The worst problem with a straw man is that he has no heart.
He is firmly fixed/set in his position of emptiness and as dry as a last years bird's nest.
He is characterized in the new testament as..
Jud_1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you,
feeding themselves without fear:
clouds they are without water,
carried about of winds;
trees whose fruit withereth,
without fruit,
twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
In the Old Testament
His description is
Psa 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Psa 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Psa 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous:
but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Oh dear brother GIF the Lord gave me these verses when I was troubled today about the current afairs of the US,(gay marriage, effect on children), and this freed me from worry;

1 Oh, the joys of those who do not
follow the advice of the wicked,
or stand around with sinners,
or join in with mockers.
2 But they delight in the law of the Lord,
meditating on it day and night.
3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank,
bearing fruit each season.
Their leaves never wither,
and they prosper in all they do.

The LORD our God is sooo GOOD!
Pad

Fishers, IN

#429694 Mar 25, 2013
socci wrote:
Roman Catholic Nancy Pelosi - New World Order!
http://youtu.be/9d-jkF5Pjrc
The NWO replaced the holy roman empire.
www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Governme...
ē Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers
www.youtube.com/watch...
http://continuingcounterreformation.blogspot....
www.newadvent.org/cathen/03381a.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome,_Maryland
The Hierarchy of the Roman Empire now called the Roman Church
Roman Empire offices & their modern names:
Roman Empire (Imperium Romanum) renamed: Roman Catholic Church.
Curia (legal body of Senators) slight name change: Curia (legal body of Cardinals).
Roman Emperor renamed: Roman Pope (head of all church and state affairs).
Civil government matters of state: Extra-Ordinary affairs (matters of civil-state governments).
Religious orders matters: Church "ecclesiastical" matters.
Roman College of Senators renamed: College of Cardinals.
Magistrate of College of Senators renamed: Dean of College of Cardinals.
Departments of the Roman Senatorial Curia renamed: Congregations.
Political Ambassador renamed: Pro-Nuncio (highest civil ambassador sent to other governements, ie Wash.DC, London etc).
Roman Senators renamed: Cardinals.
Roman Governors renamed: Archbishops.
Roman Senator with no territory: Bishop (Code of Canon Law 376).
(Large) Roman Province renamed: Archdiocese.
(Small) Roman Territory renamed: Diocese.
Imperial Chair of Jupiter where Caesar sat renamed: Throne of St. Peter.
Vestal Virgins renamed: Nuns.
Pontifex Maximus (high priest of College of Senators) renamed: Supreme Pontiff of College of Cardinals.
Pontiff or "high priest " of a pagan religious order (Zues, Apollo, Diana, Mars, Jupiter, Baal, Dionysys, Pythia etc) same name: Pontiff.
A Pontiff (Latin: "pontifex") means bridge-builder or priest between man and the gods.
The Roman Calender and Holy Days of the gods renamed: Calendar Holidays of the Saints.
Voice of the gods speaking through Caesar: Ex-Cathedra: Voice of God speaking through Pope.
Meeting of the Pontiffs (high priests) of the pagan religious orders renamed: Ecumenical Council of the Bishops.
Legal act of creating a god (of a living or dead human, as was done to most of the Caesars) "Apotheosis of the Gods" renamed: Canonization of the Saints.
A decree of Caesar (dictator for life): Pope's infalliable Papal Bull.
Praying to a dead human god renamed: Praying to a saint.
In the US the highest law of the land is the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in the Vatican State the Constitution is called the Code of Canon Law.
The youtube.com on the founding fathers,their hidden beliefs and so on was really good,it lasted an hour or so,and I watched the full.Christian Pinto is really informative.

Dave Barton should be horse whipped for presenting in such a grand scale the bits and pieces of misinformation about Jefferson,Franklin,Adams and Washington.Shame on him.His agenda is really misguided.I always knew that it was said of those men that they were not Christians but Deists and Freemasons.Yes and I heard as well that George Washington had a death bed conversion to the RCC.That youtube is well worth keeping and seeing as info,well done!

Location hidden

#429695 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~~
You need to define the word WISH as used in the context of the scripture...
3Jn_1:2 Beloved, I -->wish<-- above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
The word -->wish<-- as used above in 3Jn_1:2 ...defined in Greek.
G2171
&#949;&#965;&#787; &#967;&#951;&#769;
euche&#772;
yoo-khay'
From G2172; properly a wish, expressed as a petition to God, or in votive obligation:- prayer, vow.
Greek is not necessarily Greek!!!!

The definition of the Greek word from which "wish" was translated us: by implication, to pray to God:--pray, will, wish.

If you apply "pray to God", that still is no guarantee...for Divine reasons, God does not always give us what we pray for...

Since "wish" is also a definition of the Greek word from which wish was translated, this definition is also applicable: A desire, longing, or strong inclination for a specific thing.

A desire, longing, or strong inclination, is no guarantee....

marge

Leesburg, GA

#429696 Mar 25, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not.
1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. This is what we call grace.
The Decalogue is there so we can see what sin is. Without the Law there is no sin.
If a traffic officer pulls you up and says you were speeding but there is no speed sign in a hundred miles, how can he ticket you?
Hey T is that you? How are you and yours, I liked when you talked about your family and country.

You make the point where there is no law there is no sin,

Do you agree then that Sin points to death?

Location hidden

#429697 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
I said I intend to "LIVE"...be active..quickened, live life in Christ in
the fullest till I die...
I don't have to be sick or in-firmed to die.
You got one thing right!!! Death arrives in many forms other than a failure of health...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#429698 Mar 25, 2013
Power in the Blood

There is power, power, wonder-working power
In the blood of the Lamb
In the precious blood of the Lamb
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#429699 Mar 25, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Power in the Blood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vVKF7gt3CakXX
In the blood of the Lamb
In the precious blood of the Lamb
I love that song. how have you been? I have missed you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#429700 Mar 25, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I love that song. how have you been? I have missed you.
I missed you too and your wife.
Its been a long recovery. I now feel well enough to do some posting. I will be starting physical rehab at the hospital next week.I am home, Thank God. Its my lungs. I believe I am getting better and will continue to get batter. Christ lifted me out of the jaws of death again. They thought I caught the "Last Train to Clarksville"I realy really appreciate your concern and prayers. These will never be forgotten. Hope to be posting back and forth to you here in near future now. You and your wife take care. May God always watch over you.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429701 Mar 26, 2013
you explain about driving ticket ..yes yes its materialistic posesion money..now did anyone died..funeral company bot exist..Are you joking?

now its mean you explain perfection in materialisam..ohhhhh

now prince of air=wind

3x
athmosfere stratosfere troposfere
you mean that ticket

now
i say ones more
your law is not my law
nobody break nothing at all according set up wicket people your law is broken
why
look altar with wicket hand broken

see
read better

now
you need explain
who ad something shall be ad all error or sin to them..

read again
i say to you your law is not mine
as wel;l you explain before posessor is not Creator nooooooo

its mean
who is last will be first=there find your law is not exist
noooooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#429702 Mar 26, 2013
in matrix is so long evil evil upon evil..yes possessors upon possessors always some liars from beginning..

Since: Nov 08

usa

#429703 Mar 26, 2013
TO PAD QUOTES FROM YOUR POST:.Why do you want God to reveal Himself to you? jethro:to know the truth on whether or not he truly exists.pad:Would you believe anyone jethro who stood before you and said"I M HE the one who has created the heavens and the earth.?jethro:yes if he showed me undeniable proof,i'm not totally closed minded to the one god theory,i just don't see any undeniable proof that it's true,and you can't go by the teachings of organized religion,because they don't/can't teach the whole truth,because books are left out of the bible,some were burned by people who think they have a holy right to do so, and that is bull-s#|t,if the scriptures are the words of a god meant for man,no one individual group has a right to them,they belong to everyone,and should of been left alone so people could read them and try to understand what god is trying to convey to us,but it will never happen now because of a group of idiots....the one god theory can not be proven unless he reveals himself to us,can we handle it psychologically,don't know,but would love to experience it while i'm alive,is evolution a theory? no it's not, it is a fact,it has been proven,and i base my beliefs on that and what i see going on around me in the world today,and i don't see a god interceding on mans behalf,i see what is eventually going to see mans total destruction,you have to admit there are some pretty crazy people in control of countries that despise other countries and are threatening to start world war 3,and i see no god doing anything to ease the tension that is building,ISLAM is getting very aggressive as each day passes,i'm sure you have heard they blew up catholic churches in Africa because of the pope insulting their religion? bottom line is if he does exist and is sitting up in heaven he better get his butt down here and do something before it's to late,i have a bunch of wonderful nieces and nephews who i'd love to see grow up in a more peaceful world,one niece is smart enough to be president one day,at the age of 4 yrs old she taught "HERSELF" Spanish and sign language because two of her class mates were Spanish and one was deaf,i find that remarkable for 4 yr. old,they wanted her to skip a grade and move her up one but my brother refused because he wanted her to stay with her friends as long as possible in school,and not put to much pressure on her,which i can understand,he made the right choice.ok off tract here. continued.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#429704 Mar 26, 2013
TO PAD:quote from you If you had a grand design or plan for the world,would you give the final segment of that design to be revealed before the PLAN was complete? JETHRO:how do you know it's complete or not? stop and think about the world and how we live,nothing has changed except the technology on how we do things,instead of hunting,we shop,instead of wearing animal fur we wear man made materials and sadly still fur,we work for a living to survive,people worked for themselves (farmers,cattlemen,goat&sh eep herders etc.)and bought and sold from each other,now we work for companies (underpaid of course)to earn money to buy our necessities we need and our toys to amuse ourselves.it seems to me the plan is in place and we just keep advancing the technology (by trial an error) which is close to being complete,we now just need to figure out nano technology and new ways to create medicines to keep us alive because all kinds of germs and viruses are "evolving" a defense against the anti-biotics we over use today.and we need to learn how to conquer space travel,because eventually we will run out of natural resources if the world survives to the 9 billion year mark predicted by science,which is when the sun is going to start burning out and we are history here.people are going to say i'm crazy for saying that but thanks to the telescope, we know it happens because man has seen it.there is star light that we can see, but the star itself does not exist anymore because it burned out,but it is so far away the light is just now reaching us.same as the signals we are sending out by satellite they traveling through space and possibly one day someone/thing will hear those signals just like we might from a distant planet. theoretically speaking anything is possible,we just have to wait and be patient and see what happens,and start getting along better before we end up destroying ourselves.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429705 Mar 26, 2013
Yes as child 4 years with explanation.
you correct..
please tell me why you against me
did you confess your sin
we confess as catholic my sin my sin my biggest sin
what is sin=lust luster=please tell me about 4 years shape symbols..can i drove that on path way..is that error or break law..what you will do if you break law to know on front but try judge innocent person within as child pure..Are you for sure your law is mine?
No your law is not my!!!
((()))=dead body on street why..if you know on front..what you will do
https://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#429706 Mar 26, 2013
neka te slave moja usta gospodine moj
gospojo moja..neka te slave usta moja
lust 12=l;us ta
proverb 12
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

its not nice who plotting others..

by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Married in 10,520
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Apr 21 Joe 30
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
News Pope Francis will do 'everything he can' to vis... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
More from around the web