Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 567,965
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#429406 Mar 23, 2013
darrel wrote:
actually history shows the oppisite. Many catholic priests were killed standing up to stalen , hitler..ect. if the pope were to say mohamad was a false profit and it is false religion we would see how many christians would die. the catholic church saved more jews then any other country and had the pope blasted hitler he would have stormed catholic institutions were they were hiding.the state of isreal has honered that pope and that is a 100% varifable fact.if you thing protistants were angles during the refomation i can sujesst some good history books to read

Hitler and top Nazis were Catholic put in power by the Catholic Centre Party

http://archive.org/details/VaticansHolocaust

That doesnt mean some Catholics didnt get caught up in resistance.

The French Revolution like the Mexican Cristero Revolution was ran by the Jesuits and Freemasons who are the Vatican's Templars as one replaced the other. Many died. Today the Jesuits run the Vatican.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#429407 Mar 23, 2013
darrel wrote:
if you thing protistants were angles during the refomation i can sujesst some good history books to read

It is Rome with the neurotic empire. Protestants and others have to defend themselves from Rome. Some died, only to have Catholics write books claiming they were being persecuted. Since the end of the holy roman empire this is no more, yet Protestants are still here. Obviously wasnt the Protestants.

Catholic Inquisition
http://youtu.be/Rx8PdvOELvY
with ex-Catholic Priest Richard Bennett

The severity of torture and murder that took place under Papal authority during the 605 years of the Inquisition can now be revealed from the pages of history. From the beginning of the Papacy, until the present time, it is estimated by credible historians that more than 50,000,000, men and women have been slaughtered for the crime of heresy charged against them by Papal Rome. This Video contains actual photographs of some of the instruments of torture that were used.

From John Dowling's The History of Romanism Book 8 Ch. 1, p 542-543, "From the birth of Popery in 600, to the present time, it is estimated by careful and credible historians, that more than fifty million of the human family, have been slaughtered for the crime of heresy by popish persecutors, an average of more than forty thousand religious murders for every year of the existence of Popery." The main credible historians on the Inquisition, besides Dowling himself are Lea, Vancandard, Maycock, Coulton, Turberville and Scott's Church History. The torture chambers of the Inquisition lasted 605 years and were found throughout the nations controlled by Rome. They had their beginning under Pope Innocent III in 1203 until the Inquisition's final dissolution in Spain and Portugal in 1808.

The DVD documents as well twentieth century atrocities of the Vatican working with Roman Catholic dictators such as Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler; Francisco Franco in Spain, and Antonio Salazar in Portugal. The most brutal and bloodthirsty of all was Anton Pavelic in Croatia four-year reign of terror.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429408 Mar 23, 2013
we not care what you say because others is not better..you always point finger this or that..

my life stop 92 days when i come in this country..
your law is not my law i don't respect that any more..
by
tears
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#429409 Mar 23, 2013
darrel wrote:
the beast was pagin rome and the whore which john was refering to when he said was " city were my lord was crusified" was jerulsulm which was killing christians along with rome . by the way did you know that not one protestant reformer or any early christian taugt anything about a rapture.the teaching can from john darby in england in the 1830's.

Rome is the 4th and final beast of the book of Daniel and Revelation. This included papal Rome, the little horn (Dn 7)

There is no Jerusalem empire. Harlot is a woman or Christian church, not Jewish or Muslim.

Darby & Scofield were a tools of the Jesuits who invented those false theologies.
http://historicist.info/articles2/hortwescott...

>"city were my lord was crusified" (Rev 11)

....is a reference to "spiritual Sodom and Egypt" or the atheist revolution that ended the holy roman empire after the 1260 years, in 1798 when Napoleon arrested the Pope.

Zionism from the Jesuits
www.reformation.org/mideast_crisis.html
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#429410 Mar 23, 2013
It's time for all Christians to put their differences aside, and stop arguing about the word of God and start living it.

Let God separate the sheep from the goats.

He alone knows mans heart He alone knows who He has predestine before time.
Love you all.
Hereme Sere hope you are well .

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#429411 Mar 23, 2013
LTM wrote:
It's time for all Christians to put their differences aside, and stop arguing about the word of God and start living it.
Let God separate the sheep from the goats.
He alone knows mans heart He alone knows who He has predestine before time.
Love you all.
Hereme Sere hope you are well .
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

God knew, before "square one" who would chose to believe and who would not believe...Its a person's free choice...God never forced anyone to believe...or not to believe..
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429412 Mar 23, 2013
marge wrote:
Seri, regina took off after calling me and my big sis ltm 'ilk' a few times, anthony left too and went over to 'catholic answers', i think thats the name.
I would love if we could do a Bible study on 'The Goodnews Gospel', together
Yeppers Marge and Percy teamed up and ran Peanut and Ant off but we know there still lurking around......lol
truth

Perth, Australia

#429413 Mar 24, 2013
ona misli da ja neshvacam tko bata oko mojih vrata
after i thinking

i kad ce opet biti iznenadenje
nece hoce hoce kao i uvijek

Since: Nov 08

usa

#429414 Mar 24, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up yourself!!! I'm not going to "waste my time" discussing Historical and Biblically DOCUMENTED TRUTHS, that I know (without a doubt) are TRUE and have "personally studied and investigated" for over 6 years of bible and pre-seminary theology.......... It is a (total waste of time) better spent at Daily Mass, the Eucharist and praying for heretical "editorialist" "fundies" like you who have a pre-determined anti-catholic agenda..... I've given you ALL the sources of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY that are necessary to "lift you out of the doldrums" of your "fictitious" Church History book "legends" that are just more of the "same old Protestant propaganda"!!
"hojo"]<quoted text>
Look it up yourself!!! I'm not going to "waste my time" JETHRO:you say this all the time because you know as well as i do that it is a waste of time looking for history that does not exist,you don't realize it but you help prove my point.the only history there is about the church is the phony history they wrote themselves and there is NOTHING to support it.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429415 Mar 24, 2013
if you honest you will say..about what..stolen indetity..much more..

usa

#429416 Mar 24, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy must be the leader of the world domination plot.
It's all coming together.
me plotting to dominate the world? if i was first thing,go after the archives of the pagan/christian church return all the stolen items to their rightful owners,go threw their files, find the names of known pedophile priests and bishops etc.(like the cardinal from Africa who basically confessed to being a pedophile when he stated and i quote " going by my own experiences")and put them behind bars where they can get the help they need for their perversion.outlaw organized religion, practice your religion at home where it belongs,tax these multi-millionaire TV evangelists,who are not true religious organizations just excellent speakers like Ronald Reagan was,and profiting off the bible for their own greed,why does god need 20 antique airplanes worth millions for?can't remember guys name,but he lives in a mansion, owns all these planes, and multiple cars and it's all tax free,something wrong here.problem is they are getting richer and richer because people are turning away from organized groups,they are re-thinking the ideals these groups have,are they truly just spiritual churches out to spread the truth of the scriptures or are they just in it for the money? and you can not deny the fact this is all caused by the actions of the catholic church,they got the ball rolling, and people are re-thinking their religious choices,which is probably a good idea.this would be just the beginning of the changes i'd make,it would boil down to a simple thing "live and let live or go to jail". as far as a domination plot goes i believe that was/is the motive of the pagan/christian(catholic)churc h,why else would they try and wipe out the Muslims (the crusades) in the middle east and other people, torture and kill anyone who spoke out against the church? would gods true church really carry out such inhumane acts? I seriously doubt it.
youtube

AOL

#429417 Mar 24, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

James

Herriman, UT

#429418 Mar 24, 2013
darrel wrote:
<quoted text>
actually history shows the oppisite. Many catholic priests were killed standing up to stalen , hitler..ect. if the pope were to say mohamad was a false profit and it is false religion we would see how many christians would die. the catholic church saved more jews then any other country and had the pope blasted hitler he would have stormed catholic institutions were they were hiding.the state of isreal has honered that pope and that is a 100% varifable fact.if you thing protistants were angles during the refomation i can sujesst some good history books to read
Auctually Christ said we are to be ready to die for Him,..never compromise the faith....like the martyrs before in Rome and later all over the world...So in the fact that the Pope crawled up to hitler..he was in league with Satan himself...

usa

#429419 Mar 24, 2013
StarC wrote:
What came first The Church or The Bible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YqKjcTHsuw0XX
the scriptures existed before both,the bible is a man made book which does not contain the whole truth,a lot of books were left out, some burned, some torn up and sold as souvenirs,if you mean the catholic church,it also is a creation of mans in which pagan and christian ideals were put together to please the two groups,the history shows it's not the holy place it claims to be. to answer your question is hard, emperor Constantine put together the 100 men to create the church and bible pretty much at the same time,so i guess you would have to create a set or rules,doctrines,catechisms in order to have a church,so in "IN MY OPINION" the bible had to be created first before you can have an organized group/church.
jesus christ blows me

Hazleton, PA

#429420 Mar 24, 2013
the vatican is the only true bingo hall in the world...other bingo halls dont count.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429421 Mar 24, 2013
darrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you put words in my post?

"The RCC saved more Jews than any other country?"

I believe that was the USA, who also freed Rome and the Vatican. But you are only spinning. I wrote IF, again IF Hitler had won the war, the Vatican would have survived, because history tells us with no uncertainty that they would have become anything required to survive. You conveniently ignore how the RCC sucked up to Mussolini in so many ways. They would have done the same for his buddy Hitler if required for survival.

.... "if you thing protistants were angles during the refomation i can sujesst some good history books to read"

Where did I ever post that? Is the Catholic claim of "perfect teachings on morals" somehow validated by pointing out that the RCC was no worse than the Protestants?

Question -- Do you believe Jesus is a great teacher of morals because He is no worse than Satan?

Of course not, but the "no worse than... " excuse is pathetic for a supposed "one true" church -- so spiritually superior that all others are "defective" or not churches at all.

What a crock.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429422 Mar 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>me plotting to dominate the world? if i was first thing,go after the archives of the pagan/christian church return all the stolen items to their rightful owners,go threw their files, find the names of known pedophile priests and bishops etc.(like the cardinal from Africa who basically confessed to being a pedophile when he stated and i quote " going by my own experiences")and put them behind bars where they can get the help they need for their perversion.outlaw organized religion, practice your religion at home where it belongs,tax these multi-millionaire TV evangelists,who are not true religious organizations just excellent speakers like Ronald Reagan was,and profiting off the bible for their own greed,why does god need 20 antique airplanes worth millions for?can't remember guys name,but he lives in a mansion, owns all these planes, and multiple cars and it's all tax free,something wrong here.problem is they are getting richer and richer because people are turning away from organized groups,they are re-thinking the ideals these groups have,are they truly just spiritual churches out to spread the truth of the scriptures or are they just in it for the money? and you can not deny the fact this is all caused by the actions of the catholic church,they got the ball rolling, and people are re-thinking their religious choices,which is probably a good idea.this would be just the beginning of the changes i'd make,it would boil down to a simple thing "live and let live or go to jail". as far as a domination plot goes i believe that was/is the motive of the pagan/christian(catholic)churc h,why else would they try and wipe out the Muslims (the crusades) in the middle east and other people, torture and kill anyone who spoke out against the church? would gods true church really carry out such inhumane acts? I seriously doubt it.
No, I was referring to hojo, but since you protest so much -- it must be you!!!

Jethro = world domination. Who knew before this moment?

I suspected, but wasn't sure :o)
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429423 Mar 24, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler and top Nazis were Catholic put in power by the Catholic Centre Party
http://archive.org/details/VaticansHolocaust
That doesnt mean some Catholics didnt get caught up in resistance.
The French Revolution like the Mexican Cristero Revolution was ran by the Jesuits and Freemasons who are the Vatican's Templars as one replaced the other. Many died. Today the Jesuits run the Vatican.
Beware, the Catholic KoC are probably watching you right now.
jesus christ blows me

Hazleton, PA

#429424 Mar 24, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Beware, the Catholic KoC are probably watching you right now.
yummy....their chicken is finger lickin good.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429425 Mar 24, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
368 340
<quoted text>
People who don't know the meaning of words are always confused....
Agreed. Better to change the meanings to fit your view of the universe.

That way, you are always assured of having all the answers.

I'm still curious. How do you know these "true meanings," when the Jews who wrote and harbored the OT for a couple thousand years didn't have a clue as to what it really meant?

I find that amazing.

And you know all this, even with known faulty translations, while correcting others are able to read the books in the original language.

What a mental giant this poster must be! While scholars worldwide continue this debate for the ages, an anonymous guru on Topix has it down pat - a sure thing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 16 hr Married in 8,878
Pope's visit to stoke climate fight Mon SpaceBlues 1
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Jan 21 theidiotsareunited 3
More Jan 20 George 3
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Jan 20 KidlatNgayon 80
Pope: Don't Breed Like Rabbits. Or Use Birth Co... Jan 20 Weird or What 1
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Jan 19 MS_Singapore 42
More from around the web