Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
413,761 - 413,780 of 538,793 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#429280 Mar 22, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
WHAT SEPARATES ME MOSTLY FROM THE ORTHODOX CHURCH IS THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FABLES CONCERNING THE MOTHER OF JESUS...
They teach the immaculate conception and holy assumption, which the Bible does not reference
WHILE there a other things that I could question, the above teachings are the most crucial to my belief.
Greetings Confrinting...one correction if I may. The Orthodox Church does not believe in the imaculate conception.However we do venerate Mary.Also we do not believe in the assumption of Mary.We believe in the Dormition of Mary.

Location hidden

#429281 Mar 22, 2013
Marie wrote:
The schism was in 1048, the 11th century. Sorry for the confusion for typing 11AD
correction...1054 was the schism....I am also Orthodox. Greek.God Bless!!

Location hidden

#429282 Mar 22, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the TRUE SOURCES---"yourself" ! I'm not going to "waste my time" posting PROVEN TRUE Church History with some one like you "who distorts, twists and makes up and attaches their own personal Protestant History editorial opinions that have a pre-determined "anti-catholic agenda". Discuss it with one of your other 42,000 contradicting Protestant editorialists!!
Proven True Church History according to the catholic church...lol

Location hidden

#429283 Mar 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Now this is beyond moronic!!!!!
"THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE FIRST PROTESTANTS THAT PROTESTED THE ORTHODOX CHURCH.."
Now Your Talkin!!LOL

Location hidden

#429284 Mar 23, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes---over 2000 years of Catholic Saints who were persecuted, tortured and martyred for their faith in Jesus Christ --proves your point! And the world "continues" to spread their, hostility, vengeance and hate against the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church....... Many of you bible only Protestants have "joined forces" with the abortionists,and the homosexual(gay marriage) community, in order to promote your "secular humanism" and "political correct" agenda that has "polluted many of the Protestant Churches and the faith of many (good intention) "fallen away" Christians..... However----false teachers, heretics and those who "hate" Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church----have "come and gone" for over 2000 years and will CONTINUE to come and go------YET-----THE CHURCH "CONTINUES" TO LIVE ON-----Just like Jesus said it would!!!
Thanks for the good laugh lol

Location hidden

#429285 Mar 23, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before Jethro--"you can believe what you want"! Makes no difference to me! I/We as Catholics (and the other 1 Billion + Catholics, will CONTINUE to follow, believe, worship and adhere to (over 2000 years) the TRUE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST and the TRUE INTERPRETAION OF THE BIBLE!
You and your other "bible only" 42,000 editorialists "can do what you want" ----You are just "spinning your Protestant wheels" around and around "in circles" and we "couldn't care less"---except to pray for your misguided, and mis-directed hearts minds and souls. You are wasting your time with this Protestant (anti-catholic) propaganda of yours!
Spoken like a true catholic.(sweeps the Crusades under the carpet with the molesting priests) lol

Location hidden

#429286 Mar 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!!! At least they used honest prostitutes!!!!
History
The banquet was given in Cesare's apartments in the Palazzo Apostolico. Fifty prostitutes or courtesans were in attendance for the entertainment of the banquet guests. Burchard describes the scene in his Diary:
On the evening of the last day of October, 1501, Cesare Borgia arranged a banquet in his chambers in the Vatican with "fifty honest prostitutes", called courtesans, who danced after dinner with the attendants and others who were present, at first in their garments, then naked. After dinner the candelabra with the burning candles were taken from the tables and placed on the floor, and chestnuts were strewn around, which the naked courtesans picked up, creeping on hands and knees between the chandeliers, while the Pope, Cesare, and his sister Lucretia looked on. Finally, prizes were announced for those who could perform the act most often with the courtesans, such as tunics of silk, shoes, barrets, and other things.
nooooo say it isnt so! This cant be the True Church? LOL
truth

Perth, Australia

#429287 Mar 23, 2013
rise of scientific dictatorship
is that our lovly corupt diploma
yes yes yes you need pray for them
truth

Perth, Australia

#429288 Mar 23, 2013
para-evil programs
is that sin or crime
pray for them
truth

Perth, Australia

#429289 Mar 23, 2013
church in rome are fundation of previouse churches inlude greek ortodox and so one..others simply talk in wain
3000 years ago altar of 4 horns or altar of 4 angels or what

read better and find much more from old indonesian indian and futher preesthood from old time..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429290 Mar 23, 2013
Happy Sabbath !!!

Have a Blessed Day.

Since: Dec 12

UK

#429291 Mar 23, 2013
Very Christian calling people bigots cause you see posts you don't agree with ha. Go away and read the holy book and I'll pray that your closed mind can be opened so you can see further than the end off your own nose.
Easy to anger = foolish = u

God bless

Since: Nov 08

usa

#429292 Mar 23, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Not second class, just different. Women are not men. This is just a fact observed the world over, not just by Christians.
and very nicely different i might add.

usa

#429293 Mar 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamination has come up with a new approach to fulfill the need of money by the general population. Its called "Get a Job"...
Yes I can...If it was Japan...and not japan...it would cost $2000...same as this country..
I have a job,been working 40 yrs. and i looked it up an mri is $160.00 in japan,then i found this,which really pisses me off..........rizona CT Scan no contrast price range $270 -$360
Arizona CT Scan with contrast price range $370 -$410
Arizona CT Scan with & without contrast price range $370 -$470

ARKANSAS LOWEST COST CT SCAN $270
----once you have a doctor's referral . call toll free 888-380-6337 to schedule--

Arkansas CT Scan no contrast price range $270 -$570
Arkansas CT Scan with contrast price range $420 -$670
Arkansas CT Scan with & without contrast price range $420 -$950

CALIFORNIA LOWEST COST CT SCAN $270
--once you have a doctor's referral . call toll free 888-380-6337 to schedule--

California CT Scan no contrast price range $270 -$360
California CT Scan with contrast price range $370 -$410
California CT Scan with & without contrast price range $370 -$470

COLORADO LOWEST COST CT SCAN $360

Colorado CT Scan no contrast price $360
Colorado CT Scan with contrast price $440
Colorado CT Scan with & without contrast price $490

CONNECTICUT LOWEST COST CT SCAN $545

Connecticut CT Scan no contrast price $545
Connecticut CT Scan with contrast price $570
Connecticut CT Scan with & without contrast price $670

DELAWARE LOWEST COST CT SCAN $420

Delaware CT Scan no contrast price $420
Delaware CT Scan with contrast price $470
Delaware CT Scan with & without contrast price $520

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA LOWEST COST CT SCAN $360

District of Columbia CT Scan no contrast price $360
District of Columbia CT Scan with contrast price $410
District of Columbia CT Scan with & without contrast price $460

FLORIDA LOWEST COST CT SCAN $250

Florida CT Scan no contrast price range $250 -$310
Florida CT Scan with contrast price range $315 -$330
Florida CT Scan with & without contrast price range $350 -$400

GEORGIA LOWEST COST CT SCAN $270

Georgia CT Scan no contrast price range $270 -$370
Georgia CT Scan with contrast price range $370 -$410
Georgia CT Scan with & without contrast price range $370 -$470

ILLINOIS LOWEST COST CT SCAN $270

Illinois CT Scan no contrast price range $270 -$415
Illinois CT Scan with contrast price range $370 -$445
Illinois CT Scan with & without contrast price range $370 -$585

INDIANA LOWEST COST CT SCAN $270

Indiana CT Scan no contrast price range $270 -$570
Indiana CT Scan with contrast price range $370 -$670
Indiana CT Scan with & without contrast price range $370 -$770

KANSAS LOWEST COST CT SCAN $445
--once you have a doctor's referral . call toll free 888-380-6337 to schedule-- CAN'T BELIEVE THIS,I OWE 24,000 GRAND FOR CT/PET SCANS.

usa

#429294 Mar 23, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Proven True Church History according to the catholic church...lol
It's true history to the church only and the people gullible enough to believe it,but you can't blame them,since childhood it is drilled into them,how great the catholic church is,but children are never told about the dark side of the church,until it's to late, and some have become victims to it,it's sad. and what's sadder is nothing really is being done by governments about it,they want to be considered a country,then treat them that way,do what they do to other countries that step out of line,"sanctions" force the church to open all records to the number of priests,popes,bishops etc. that are involved,set up a bipartisan committee (13 people) made up of Catholics,protestants,baptists and a person from the orthodox church as well to revue their records at their expense and lets get to the whole truth before they shred all of their documents,and then punish the church accordingly.start with doing complete back ground checks of all church people from priest to pope.then go from there.

usa

#429295 Mar 23, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>correction...1054 was the schism....I am also Orthodox. Greek.God Bless!!
enjoy your church while you can,thanks to the catholic church and it's crimes against humanity,as i stated declines are happening everywhere,churches are closing more and more each day. people who have bought a closed church have done some interesting things with them,turned them into a house,divided them up into small inefficiency apartments,museums,libraries,a nd businesses,one couple got lucky they took out the stained glass windows in the church they bought and were appraised at a range between 5 to %10,000 a piece depending on size,they sold them to refurbish the church.the church was built back in the 1800's it was shown on a local TV program here which was done because a number of churches were bought by couples and single people and turned into homes and other ventures,my nephew is a computer techy and one of his clients bought a church and turned it into a fantastic looking home,done in Victorian age furnishings,saw photos of it and loved it, Victorian style furniture is my favorite style.

usa

#429296 Mar 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamination has come up with a new approach to fulfill the need of money by the general population. Its called "Get a Job"...
Yes I can...If it was Japan...and not japan...it would cost $2000...same as this country..
This is a snipet from a pbs program about healthcare costs from other countries.......the interview was conducted with a man named,naoki Ikegami,heads the biggest medical university in japan.For an average worker in Japan,Ö what would the average health care premium be per month?

Well, the average payment is about $3,000 per month, so 7.5 percent of that would be $230.

That's covering the family, too?

That covers the family.

At least the employer, we know, pays half ... So the employee at a decent Japanese company, for his whole family, is paying about $140 a month in health care insurance?Right.
JETHRO:still looking for ct scan costs.

usa

#429297 Mar 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
http://comparecatscancost.com/ Testing Facility Location Test Type Average Cost
Houston, TX Cat Scan $3,016
Chicago, IL Cat Scan $2,237
Atlanta, GA - Testing Facility A Cat Scan $698
Atlanta, GA - Testing Facility B Cat Scan $2,214
Phoenix, AZ Cat Scan $2,199
Omaha, NE Cat Scan $1,611
Portland, OR - Testing Facility A Cat Scan $1,520
Portland, OR - Testing Facility B Cat Scan $678
Cleveland, OH Cat Scan $1,075

usa

#429298 Mar 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal bankruptcy due to medical expenses is unheard of in Japan, says Professor Saito Hidero, president of the Nagoya Central Hospital.If somebody comes in with a cut less than 6 square inches, Kono gets 450 yen, or about $4.30, to sew it up. While the United States probably spends too much on health care, Japan may be spending too little. In a country with $10-a-night hospital stays, prices just aren't high enough to balance the books.Hospital prices too low? That's a problem a lot of countries would like.

usa

#429299 Mar 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure costs are a bit higher since this is a 1987 story,came across this:JAPANESE SYSTEM 97
imaging (MRI) examination is only 23,000 yen ($177), just 4,000 yen
($28) more than for a regular CT body scan....TAKE NOTE ct scan $28.00.found it on this site:(GDP) on healthcare in 1987, 3 percent higher than the official Japanese ... costs. Since Japanís GDP has grown rapidly, the relative cost of health
content.healthaffairs.org/content/10/3/87.ful...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 21 hr ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Wed Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••