Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596039 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

United States

#428819 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
everything the catholic church teaches can be found in the Bible they established. You know it can because we showed you.
You simply reject it. So what? You have no authority to accept or reject anything.
The Fourth Crusade: In 1204, another Crusade was called, this time for Egypt. Assembling in Constantinople, the Crusaders began to get involved with the political intrigues of the Byzantines. Losing patience quickly, the Crusaders turned on Constantinople and conquered the city, killing thousands of the Eastern Orthodox. This action firmly divided the Eastern Orthodox church from the Roman Catholic church.

United States

#428820 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
everything the catholic church teaches can be found in the Bible they established. You know it can because we showed you.
You simply reject it. So what? You have no authority to accept or reject anything.
-
-
The Reformation: The excesses of the Roman Catholic church in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries led many to become greatly dissatisfied with the Roman Catholic church. These excesses include popes who had secret affairs, a pope using his position of power to help install his son as ruler of Florence (Alexander VI), and “pope” Julius II, known as the “Warrior Pope,” who was bent on conquering more of the Italian peninsula for his own territory, and lavishly funded such structures as the Basilica of St. Peter in Rome with indulgence money obtained throughout Europe.

United States

#428821 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
Martin Luther’s nailing of the ninety-five theses on the door in Wittenberg began the Reformation, after which ensued bloody conflict for the next century. Much blood was shed throughout Europe due to this division. While no attempt is being made to exonerate the Protestants from the blood that they shed, the actions of the Roman Catholic church to suppress this division did not conform to the pattern established by the First Vatican Council.

United States

#428822 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
There are many, however, who will strive to entirely exonerate the Roman Catholic organization from any of this and will attempt to pin the blame on the secular authorities of the day. Historically, such is a desperate attempt to use a technicality to distort reality: while secular authorities had much to do with the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition, it is not as if Rome was unaware of what was going on. Such events occurred with the approval of the Roman Catholic authorities and oftentimes were encouraged by them. Attempting to shift the blame does not change the reality of the matter.

** the secular "authorities" were ...Catholic! duh!

United States

#428823 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
Nevertheless, some will confess the difficulties of these actions, but will say that they are the result of the sins of men, and that the church cannot be blamed for the deeds of men. We must establish that it is not as if we strive to hold the Roman Catholic organization to any other level than it would seem to hold itself: if they recognize that terrible actions have been done in its name to its own shame, they should confess as much without striving to portray its history as consistently excellent. Furthermore, the majority of these and other actions were approved by the popes and the bishops of these time periods, and the Roman Catholic church teaches that ordained individuals cannot be separated from the church; therefore, the church also cannot be separated from the deeds of those ordained.

United States

#428824 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
The first Crusade, for instance, was called for by the pope, preached in the parishes by the bishops and priests, affirmed by the ruling classes and the soldiery, and performed by the soldiers who were a part of the Roman Catholic church. To say that the Roman Catholic church was not responsible for this would be like saying that the President of the United States declared war on a country, it was affirmed by Congress, and the military affirmed and carried it out, but the United States was not responsible for the war. The Roman Catholic church is surely guilty of many indecent and worldly actions which caused much harm and grief not only to many parts of the world, but also to the One in whose name these deeds were performed, Jesus the Christ. The Roman Catholic church is surely not the paragon of purity that the First Vatican Council has declared.

United States

#428825 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
there's more where all this came from, Clay, look at it to *see* what the Catholic Church *teaches*
-
here's the link:
-
http://www.astudyofdenominations.com/denomina...

United States

#428826 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
By the way, Clay. The BIBLE *IS* the Authority given Christians to accept or reject *anything* not printed in its Canon.
-
This authority was given to Christians by Jesus Christ
down
to
this
day
very
via Holy Spirit.

United States

#428827 Mar 20, 2013
double post to correct typo:
-
Clay wrote:
-
-
By the way, Clay. The BIBLE *IS* the Authority given Christians to accept or reject *anything* not printed in its Canon.
-
This authority was given to Christians by Jesus Christ
down
to
this
very
day
via Holy Spirit.

United States

#428828 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
I ESPECIALLY LIKE THIS EXCERPT:
-

To say that the Roman Catholic church was not responsible for this would be like saying that the President of the United States declared war on a country, it was affirmed by Congress, and the military affirmed and carried it out, but the United States was not responsible for the war.

United States

#428829 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
I ESPECIALLY LIKE THIS EXCERPT:
-

To say that the Roman Catholic church was not responsible for this would be like saying that the President of the United States declared war on a country, it was affirmed by Congress, and the military affirmed and carried it out, but the United States was not responsible for the war.
-
-
Now. THAT being said ... let us revisit the cover-up and sheltering of ... pedophiles

United States

#428830 Mar 20, 2013
http://bible.cc/john/8-32.htm

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
truth

Perth, Australia

#428831 Mar 20, 2013
can noon==see satanic ;
can;;noon..see no on then onno nec=kikiriki

ohhhhhhhhhhh
i run again around just friendly
did i need
nooooooooooooooo
but i fill sorry for ordinary people
oh
others people live our life i mean to be rich and happy until we cry stay under abuse asult as well any justice in country..beutifull country with corupt evil leaders..
forgive me if i am wrong
krukovici

did you send lulu lolo around me
better not
i am very angryyyyyyyyyyyy

one day sweet jesus
one day
i hope if you curse them its not good..but if you tell them be bless then satan will use be;less
yes it is as it issssssssssssss
then what i need say
sve vam cvijetno bilo
cvijet
kad se rascvijeta
ooooooo sto ce to biti svijetlo=light
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm\
deserveeeedddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddd
i did not done nothing worong
nooooo
my sin is
don't see
don't know nothing
and so on..
i don't liked corupt evil satanic people from telstra no

i liked disconet my telphones according law they say i am not owner of my house where they change my telephone before..now they liked control
what

i will control now then
why
corupt evillllllllllllllllllll

nk

United States

#428832 Mar 20, 2013
Clay wrote:
-
-
...and the Roman Catholic church teaches that ordained individuals cannot be separated from the church; therefore, the church also cannot be separated from the deeds of those ordained.
-
-
Doesn't a pedophile priest have to be 'ordained'?
truth

Perth, Australia

#428833 Mar 20, 2013
what they done to my family i can't describe
eh i kad cete opet poslat vase kriminalce invisible force satanic evil wicket people

i hope
your payment to all of you will be??????????

i know who they areeeeeeeeeeeeeee

remember my words
eye for eye teeth for teeth

your law is not my law..i don't respect any more evil law..
don't pretend that you are if are you not..so what are you very angry over me or not
what i see i am not going tell you
nooooooooooooooooooooooo
128 page i wrote today 3 hour good walk

its ok why not
about nice people in nice suits
o yeeeeeee they love each otber
if they are
i am not jealous
but they don't love anyone
nooooooo
in materialistic world no love just interest..
because of that did i need fill sorry for them..noooooooo

pojice juking where poor police nevilice
no you are not my friend
you are enemy within
evillllllllllll
now i critic youuuuuuuuuu
because you are corupt
not all
noooooooooooooooooooo
young people need teach themself
but they are ''in''..see
you serving nice ebvil

they think its not like that
holy evil
can't be like that..noooooooooooooooooo
they will tell you
zadnja dzuba na sviralu..kojem, sviralu mfrulica mulica
ma nemoj
dzuba=budzovan=someone big..
or what
d zuba=teeth
d=4 letter in alphabet order
bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz
deeth
death=smrt
13 majson numbers
how i can love you police=expression..i don't need love you
that you can resolve problem
its not my problem noooooooooooooo
to much problem
complex you going say
nooooooooooo
yes it is when you did not know as well how start
but for someone very easy
first i am not wicket as others they areeeeeeeeeeee
i am deference
what i see
its dessribe clear death

now you are polica volica volis nevolis you can read i am not care
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#428834 Mar 20, 2013
poljari
yep
stap[ari=pillari=polljari=beca yuse its outside on edge
everything going on edge
i fuiind perfectlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
but you
you are liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
yes you are
you judge me wrongly
you hide many things as thief
is that nice tell someone
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
then you ask from me that i need respect
did i need
noooooooooooooooo
why should be
what you will do stop something
if you know its coming

shut up
evil peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee
evil
beleveve
i been then front that building
''my ring'' on hand which i remove from my finger
truth

Perth, Australia

#428835 Mar 20, 2013
liarssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssss
evil peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee
be bless day when blow up everything
don't make me very angry
i cry to much

they are not aware
what will comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thiefsssssssssssssssss
lupezi tude srece i duse i zivota

by

nk

deserveeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#428837 Mar 20, 2013
nastavlja se pljacka i bitka za stolice ministri lupezi sudci lupzi medija lupeska
all lupezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz
citizen of this country not worthy zeroooooooooooooooo

because from thief ministers senators judges layers and so on

corupttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttt
cija ce zenica biti cajnezica
cajna kobasica
how its look as half moon
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bummmmmmmmmmmmmm
where ever you wiill be but if you will be where will all your materialistic posession when
bummmmmmmmmmmmm comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
not will be place from corupt evil people in nice suits with corupt mind

evil serve evil

Since: Nov 08

usa

#428839 Mar 20, 2013
truth wrote:
its is about holy spirit
lead me
love me
believe in what you think is the truth and follow that path and you'll find the gates of heaven when your time comes.don't listen to the phony teachings of churches,just follow the words in the scriptures and you will stay on the right path.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428840 Mar 20, 2013
satanic corupt organization rip off what is belong for good people
evil upon evil in all aspect..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 23 hr Mr Sir 9,528
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Tue 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
News Pope urges revolution to save Earth, fix 'perve... Jun 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 30
News Delamaide: Pope joins bank critics Jun 23 Eleanor 1
More from around the web