Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,634)

Showing posts 412,661 - 412,680 of530,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clay

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
I guess we can't have the FULLNESS OF TRUTH until we get out there and START MURDERING THOSE HERETICS! AFTER ALL that MUST be what JESUS wanted ...*IF* INDEED the Catholic church is GOD'S truthful representative here on earth. And to think - I thought GOD WAS JUST and GOOD, and merciful.
-
I THOUGHT GOD KNEW HOW TO DO HIS JOB, TOO! Guess not. He needs these popes and their priests to come in and show everyone how it is done!
-
MURDER THOSE HERETICS!
TORTURE THEM!
God is tired and can't be bothered with the nitty-gritty details in the administration of justice. GIVE THE POPES FULL IMMUNITY!
-
WATCH THOSE CATHOLICS, everybody! They know what they are doing!!
What do a few hundred thousand ALTAR BOYS being raped have to do with THE ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC FAITH? Stupid altar boys! opening their big mouths and ratting out the 'wonderful, humble' priests! HOW DARE THEY EMBARRASS THE CHURCH!! POPES PREACH THE TRUTH!
-
See there? The POPES know how to get the job done! Step aside God! and allow your TRUE CATHOLIC FOLLOWERS to do all the *wet work*!
-
Yeah! where would God be without the Catholic Church showing him how it's done?
Heretics murder murder torture torture inquisition crusades Blah Blah heretics.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Try going to the library and reading something normal about history instead of relying on cult propaganda pamphlets.

Question for you and '7th day Catholics Rock':

Acts 20:7 "on the first day of the week, we gather together to break bread"

Breaking bread is the Holy Mass. The first day of the week is Sunday. Since Breaking bread is participating in the Holy Eucharist, Christians were required to refrain from work on Sunday and observe the day the Lord rose from the dead and acknowledging the gift they just received in the Holy Eucharist.

Now, radical fundies claim Constantine established Sunday so it would be a pagan celebration.
Since this has been proven to be a ridiculous claim, do you still hold it to be true?

"whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven. Whatever you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven"

Peter was given authority from God to dictate what day of the week Christians would observe.
Do you say Peter over stepped his authority. I'm trying to figure out why you guys believe how you believe.
I think Ellen White (like so many other private Popes) saw a passage or theme in the Bible, and went Awol. She thought she just caught Christians celebrating the wrong day! She was able to point to her new Bible, and get other idiots to subscribe to this SDA Crap!
What say you?
Clay

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Free Mind wrote:
Pope Francis wants 'poor Church for the poor'
USA Catholics dazed and confused.
Makes all talk, zero walk Catholics look foolish.
Thank you Pope Francis for shining a light on hypocrisy. I'm glad Michael voted for you.
USA Catholics NEED to be dazed and confused!
Wake up or get out.
I think Pope Francis will be the best thing to happen to the Catholic Church in a long time. Him being Pope is no coincidence. Just like Saint Francis of Assisi heard a voice from Jesus, saying "repair my Church"...Pope Francis 'gets it'.
Everytime the Church gets wobbly, Christ sends a Saint. Sometimes its not a Pope- as in the case of Francis of Assisi - the Pope was the one Francis was called to wake up. I look forward to seeing Bishops and Cardinals taking the city bus to work with the other poor.
(I don't think it'll get that extreme but you never know)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Try going to the library and reading something normal about history instead of relying on cult propaganda pamphlets.
Breaking bread is the Holy Mass. The first day of the week is Sunday. Since Breaking bread is participating in the Holy Eucharist, Christians were required to refrain from work on Sunday and observe the day the Lord rose from the dead and acknowledging the gift they just received in the Holy Eucharist.
Now, radical fundies claim Constantine established Sunday so it would be a pagan celebration.
Since this has been proven to be a ridiculous claim, do you still hold it to be true?
"whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven. Whatever you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven"
Peter was given authority from God to dictate what day of the week Christians would observe.
Do you say Peter over stepped his authority. I'm trying to figure out why you guys believe how you believe.
I think Ellen White (like so many other private Popes) saw a passage or theme in the Bible, and went Awol. She thought she just caught Christians celebrating the wrong day! She was able to point to her new Bible, and get other idiots to subscribe to this SDA Crap!
What say you?
~~~

You Catholics haven't been very successful in binding us evangelicals

on earth have you...You first attempted to exterminate us

in your murderous inquisition for a period of 650 years...

The more you attempt to bind us the more we find freedom from your slavery...

A TOMB COULD NOT HOLD JESUS...AND YOUR MAUSOLEUMS CANNOT CONTAIN HIS

TRUE FOLLOWERS...

like whited sepulchers... They ONLY work to EXPOSE YOUR OWN DEAD DRY BONES

The more you Church tortured and murdered the true Christians...the

more they flourished...You torture and murder was self defeating...

just as you arrogance is today...

You think you are God's gift to the world but like carnal minded

angels you are always up in the air harping about your

great facade...the more you harp...the more you expose your hypocrisy.
Clay

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You Catholics haven't been very successful in binding us evangelicals
on earth have you...You first attempted to exterminate us
in your murderous inquisition for a period of 650 years...
The more you attempt to bind us the more we find freedom from your slavery...
A TOMB COULD NOT HOLD JESUS...AND YOUR MAUSOLEUMS CANNOT CONTAIN HIS
TRUE FOLLOWERS...
like whited sepulchers... They ONLY work to EXPOSE YOUR OWN DEAD DRY BONES
The more you Church tortured and murdered the true Christians...the
more they flourished...You torture and murder was self defeating...
just as you arrogance is today...
You think you are God's gift to the world but like carnal minded
angels you are always up in the air harping about your
great facade...the more you harp...the more you expose your hypocrisy.
Making up history will not wash your hands sir.

Besides...
The Catholic Church could never stop idiots from reading a Bible Passage and forming their own Christianity- which is exactly what the founder of your Pentecostal group did, about a 100 yrs ago!
They read acts and thought,'gee, lets be like that group in the upper room and speak in tongues!'
Its foolish in every sense of the word..
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
87 030
<quoted text>
No thanks...I see what your imagination is doing for you...
I will stay with the leadership of the Holy Spirit...
It will lead you to the same conclusion:

The saved (good seed) and the lost (corrupt seed).
LOL
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows, there may be a disagreement or two between guest and me -- I don't know. I just agree with the recent points Guest made. If that ruffles your feathers it's not our problem.
Amen !!! Like the old saying goe one does not have to leave home to find one to disagree with him/her.

Catholics just don't seem to get that.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese came out of Babylon after the flood same as all other cultures on the planet. The entire region of Sumeria and north Africa were named after Noah's sons. And yes there are numerous flood stories recorded, because it happened!
<quoted text>
Proving yet another victim of the state.
We have archaeological evidence for Moses. We also have his writing and witnesses of Moses.
What proof do you have for 'caveman'?
lOl.
<quoted text>
Do we have a choice? The evo-tards seem to have formed a military MASH monopoly on deathcare. They havent even cured the common cold and kill people every day. Soon someone you care about will be next, but you are too stupid to even know what real health advice is.
ha, ha, ha, lOl.
evo-tard? LOL, haven't heard that one before. Forgive me.

Poster claims he has no choice but to use modern medical science when sick. So much for walking the talk - it's everyone else's fault that he doesn't use Biblical medicine such as prayer and oils..

Poster says I am stupid. Forgive me.

Poster says -- "the Chinese came out of Babylon after the flood."

Poster makes Catholic Church look brilliant by comparison. He must be hired by the RCC to post here :o)
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
USA Catholics NEED to be dazed and confused!
Wake up or get out.
I think Pope Francis will be the best thing to happen to the Catholic Church in a long time. Him being Pope is no coincidence. Just like Saint Francis of Assisi heard a voice from Jesus, saying "repair my Church"...Pope Francis 'gets it'.
Everytime the Church gets wobbly, Christ sends a Saint. Sometimes its not a Pope- as in the case of Francis of Assisi - the Pope was the one Francis was called to wake up. I look forward to seeing Bishops and Cardinals taking the city bus to work with the other poor.
(I don't think it'll get that extreme but you never know)
Dang Clay, I agree. I think he's a good choice and he's ALREADY shaking things up at the Vatican.

I'm happy for you. He has a tall mountain to climb, but he's showed us both something so far.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen !!! Like the old saying goe one does not have to leave home to find one to disagree with him/her.
Catholics just don't seem to get that.
You're disagreements are not little theological differences for goodness sakes. The very path to salvation is at stake. Sola fide or fide + works!
One of ya are preaching something that Jesus Christ does did not teach. Yet, you seem oblivious to that fact; as if its all ok so as long as you're united against the 'evil Catholic Church and their anti Christ Pope' lol.
You're perishing in your disputes.

“OneLordOneFaithE ph4:5”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray forUS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
So you rejoice in what you deem to the iniquity of Aimee Semple McPherson,
___
The Bible says
1Co 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Co 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
1Co 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1Co 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
___
Your ditto post above has nothing to do with me.
I was not born till 1934...and I never heard of the lady that you are gossiping about until later years....so your post does not offend me ...
if that is your purpose for your re-run.

This below means women too...not just the men folk
Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Gal 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Gal 6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
Gal 6:4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
Gal 6:5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

Did you go about to restore Aimee Semple McPherson,
you seem to rejoice in her failings....
___
This is what God told Solomon to write...(in Old Testament") about
ignorance of God's word...
Pro 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Pro 4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
Pro 4:22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Pro 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Pro 4:24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
Pro 4:25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
Pro 4:26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
Pro 4:27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
And you love to demean The One True Church of Jesus Christ, His Church the Catholic Church!!
Shame on you!!

FYI…..
The little women aimee is the founder of your church! You follow what she taught.
Look up the history of your church, you should know it.
Your founder is queen of paganism???

All those Bible quotes, back at you, plus Mt 7!!!
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
Credible historians put the number at 50 million put to death by Rome for the crime of not being Catholic.

http://archive.org/details/CatholicInquisitio...

Besides those listed at the link Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire published in 1776 notes 10 million killed by Imperial Rome and 50 million by the holy roman empire.

The pope often called the non-Catholics heretics and witches. Even called the Protestant Queen Elizabeth I a witch.

Rome hasnt changed a bit since then. The killing continues today! WW I & II; endless wars for the bloody pope in Rome!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died for all the people who came before?
The story in the scriptures claim a man named Jesus died, because a crowd of people screamed for his death. The small crowd made the decision.
.. In order for the story to be told Jesus had to piss off his very own religious leaders so bad that they wanted him dead. Thats not good!
The tiny crowd made the life living or dying choice. Jesus or Barabas. Right? If the crowd determined the fate of this man how would christianity have ever started if the crowd had screamed Barabas instead? It was 50/50, black or white, heads or tails, Jesus or Barabas......right?
Just like the adam and eve story that you believe. If eve said to the talking serpent, NO! I will not eat from the tree of knowledge, there would be no reason for the Jesus story years later..... right?
Its all theatrics. Can't you see that?
If Eve said no, we would have a perfect world.
God wanted a perfect world, sin killed that idea. God sent Jesus to renew the world with him dying on the cross. God gave us free will, that’s what you have. It’s up to you to follow or not follow. It’s a 50/50 chance for you….sin or not. Now...... don’t tell me you are perfect, you and I both know you are NOT. Only GOD is perfect.

Watch 'The Bible" on the History Ch. Sunday night 8pm EST.
You'll get the answers there.[since I’m sure you do not read the Bible]
http://www.history.com/shows/the-bible

You may also enjoy this video….

Former Atheist/New Age, Kelly Nieto,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:

Breaking bread was an actual meal the believers had on this Saturday evening. The Biblical day begins at sunset. That night Paul preached his farewell sermon, "ready to depart the next day (Sunday)." At "daybreak" (verse 11). They were to go on a long journey. Something they would never do on the Sabbath.

We can give a sermon on any day. But it is the 7th day that remains the Sabbath. The 7th day Sabbath continued to be observed by the Christians.

Acts 13:42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles sought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath... And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

Hebrews 4:4-8 For he spoke in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest ... For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remains therefore a rest to the people of God.

and many others too numerous to post: Sabbath Zone
www.whitehorsemedia.com/articles/...

You see if God's law had changed it would say; Jesus would have said upon his resurrection. Instead Jesus told the believers to take heed on the Sabbath.

We are told what was "nailed to the cross" or changed in Col 2:14-17 -- the sacrificial system & yearly sabbaths. Jesus is the high priest (Heb 4:14) there is no earthly priesthood, and God's law remains forever - all ten.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:

They even passed laws to enforce all Christians to observe Sunday.

"Christians shall not Judaize and be idle on Saturday, but shall work on that day; but the Lord's day they shall especially honour, and as being Christians, shall, if possible, do no work on that day. If, however, they are found Judaizing, they shall be shut out anathema from Christ." Council of Laodicea, c. A.D. 364

There was also an earlier decree or law at the time of Constantine. The quote is online.

Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath. The Sabbath is the Lord's Day. The resurrection is commemmorated in baptism.

"Buried with him in baptism, wherein also you are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead." Colossians 2:12

"Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.... knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." Romans 6:4-6

socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever all of you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever all of you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

This was said of just Peter but the entire churchof believers. And no we do not have any authority to change God's law. There are warnings for changing any part of the Bible in Rev 22.
Clay wrote:
What say you?

There are no Biblical popes. However with this White character I was caught up in that for a while (10 years) so can comment, briefly. Catholics too have many mystics they claim get revelation from God. We are told in the Bible our sons and daughter will dream dreams and have visions. So, each claim has to be looked at seriously. If it agrees with the Bible then there may be something usefull. However today im of the opinion these dreams and visions are for the individual's own personal use as led by the Holy spirit, and not to lead others since there is no way to verify anything new.

Ellen White did not invent the Sabbath. There are over 500 denominations who keep the correct 7th day Sabbath. She is wrong about some things (not as much as the Catholic) but not wrong about the Sabbath.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Making up history will not wash your hands sir.
Besides...
The Catholic Church could never stop idiots from reading a Bible Passage and forming their own Christianity- which is exactly what the founder of your Pentecostal group did, about a 100 yrs ago!
They read acts and thought,'gee, lets be like that group in the upper room and speak in tongues!'
Its foolish in every sense of the word..
~~~

To disagree with me is one thing and say derogatory things about me.
is of no consequence...I refuse to be offended...
but
to Blaspheme the Holy Ghost is very dangerous ....
It can consign a person to hell.

Jesus said...

Mar_3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
Mar_3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Q. Why do Catholics believe that Peter the Apostle was the first Pope, when the word "Pope" doesn't even appear in Catholic Bibles?

Q. Just where does the Pope get his authority to rule over the Catholic Church?

A.
"True, the word "Pope" doesn't appear in the Bible – but then neither do the words "Trinity," "Incarnation," "Ascension" and "Bible" appear in the Bible. However, they are referred to by other names. The Bible, for example, is referred to as

"Scripture." The Pope, which means head bishop of

the Church, is referred to as the "rock" of the

Church, or as the "shepherd" of the Church.

Christ used that terminology when He appointed the

Apostle Peter the first head bishop of His Church,

saying: "Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona ...

Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my

church." (Matt. 16:17-19). "There shall be one

fold and one shepherd." (John 10:16). "Feed my

lambs ... feed my sheep." (John 21:15-17). The

words "rock" and "shepherd" must apply to Peter,

and they must distinguish him as the head Apostle,

otherwise Christ's statements are so ambiguous as

to be meaningless. Certainly the other Apostles

understood that Peter had authority from Christ to

lead the Church, for they gave him the presiding

place every time they assembled in council (Acts

1:15, 5:1-10), and they placed his name first

every time they listed the names of the Apostles.

(Matt. 10:2, Mark 3:16, Luke 6:13-14, Acts 1:13)."
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
You're disagreements are not little theological differences for goodness sakes. The very path to salvation is at stake. Sola fide or fide + works!
One of ya are preaching something that Jesus Christ does did not teach. Yet, you seem oblivious to that fact; as if its all ok so as long as you're united against the 'evil Catholic Church and their anti Christ Pope' lol.
You're perishing in your disputes.

Sola Scriptura includes works for "faith without works is dead."

God's 10C law and the faith of Jesus atones for sin.

The old covenant was: God's law and the sacrificial system.

Jesus is the high priest. there is no more temple service here on earth.(Heb 4:14)
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

StarC wrote:
Q. Why do Catholics believe that Peter the Apostle was the first Pope, when the word "Pope" doesn't even appear in Catholic Bibles?
Q. Just where does the Pope get his authority to rule over the Catholic Church?
A.
"True, the word "Pope" doesn't appear in the Bible – but then neither do the words "Trinity," "Incarnation," "Ascension" and "Bible" appear in the Bible. However, they are referred to by other names. The Bible, for example, is referred to as
"Scripture." The Pope, which means head bishop of
the Church, is referred to as the "rock" of the
Church, or as the "shepherd" of the Church.
Christ used that terminology when He appointed the
Apostle Peter the first head bishop of His Church,
saying: "Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona ...
Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my
church." (Matt. 16:17-19). "There shall be one
fold and one shepherd." (John 10:16). "Feed my
lambs ... feed my sheep." (John 21:15-17). The
words "rock" and "shepherd" must apply to Peter,
and they must distinguish him as the head Apostle,
otherwise Christ's statements are so ambiguous as
to be meaningless. Certainly the other Apostles
understood that Peter had authority from Christ to
lead the Church, for they gave him the presiding
place every time they assembled in council (Acts
1:15, 5:1-10), and they placed his name first
every time they listed the names of the Apostles.
(Matt. 10:2, Mark 3:16, Luke 6:13-14, Acts 1:13)."

No those verses do not say what you claim they say. It is called Gnosticism. Simon Magus founded your Roman Church, not Peter. Peter never went to Rome, that was Paul.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Q.
Why do Catholics call their priests "Father" despite the fact that Christ said: "Call no man on earth your father; for one is your Father, who is in heaven"!(Matt. 23:9).

A.
Catholics call their priests "Father" because in

all matters pertaining to Christ's holy faith they

perform the duties of a father, representing God.

The priest is the agent of the Christian's

supernatural birth and sustenance in the world.

"Father" is a title which does not conflict in the

slightest with Matthew 23:9. Christ forbids the

Christian to acknowledge any fatherhood which

conflicts with the Fatherhood of God – just as He

commands the Christian to "hate" his father,

mother, wife, and his own life, insofar as these

conflict with the following of Christ.(Luke

14:26). But Christ does not forbid Christians to

call His own representatives by the name of

"Father." Catholic priests share in the

priesthood of Jesus Christ (not a human

priesthood), and their sacred ministry partakes of

the Fatherhood of God. Like St. Paul (himself a

Catholic priest), every Catholic priest can refer

to the souls he has spiritually begotten as his

children in Christ.(1 Cor. 4:14). St. Paul

considered himself to be the spiritual father, in

Christ, of the Corinthians: "For if you have ten

thousand instructors in Christ, yet not many

fathers. For in Christ Jesus, by the gospel, I

have begotten you." (I Cor. 4:15). The title of

"Father" is entirely proper for an ordained priest

of Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 412,661 - 412,680 of530,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••