Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641884 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#428328 Mar 17, 2013
kvak kvak kvak
sto pise na path

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#428329 Mar 17, 2013
Well as the Genie said on Aladdin when he was set free......I'm outta here.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428331 Mar 17, 2013
e neces
bum mi videl
i nepostidel
ciji je brk maciji smrko\\\
chu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu
truth

Perth, Australia

#428332 Mar 17, 2013
ojli dat macki mlika svitlo tvoje o\\\
chu chu chu
ocu necu ocu necuuuuuuuu
truth

Perth, Australia

#428333 Mar 17, 2013
ja bi te poljubio ili poljubila ali je u mraku nevidi se

a sto ako zasvitli
o\\\
nerazumis dok mi lampadamo lampa damo amo

a tako vi lampadate
dok mi lampadamo vi nerazumite
l a mp ad amoooo lampa damo
nerazumite n er a zumiteeeeeeeeeeeee

dali je nacrtano prije ili nije
pak i tak
yes and no
truth

Perth, Australia

#428334 Mar 17, 2013
ojli vina
a kako je tvome vinu ime vermot
o i don't know
i don't drink to much noooooooooooo

tko nezna ljubit
ja sam ostarila or ostarija
os/T ari ja
M

JELI TI PIJES VINO
VERMOT=TOMVER

Rekao je jedan put svecenik za pokoru vjerovanje.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428335 Mar 17, 2013
na uljudnim mjestima cackalice/ se ne postavljaju
koliko ste ih postavili
//////////
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#428336 Mar 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
240 166
<quoted text>

There are no denominations mentioned in Scripture...because He found no denominations...your cult is a denomination....
And: When Christ referred to the seven (7) churches in Rev....He did not refer to any of them as "Catholic"...because there were no Catholic churches...further proof that He did not found your cult...
You keep repeating the same "old" Protestant "distortions" "lies" and bigoted (hypocricy) of Church History and bible (mis-interpretations which you "fundies" rely upon to keep your "bible only" boat from sinking (further) than it already IS, into the depths of "oblivion"!---Prodig al Son (defiant and rebellious Protestants) "founded denominations" in the 16th century--beginning with Luther, at the Reformation----Today, "you can (dig-up) more than 42,000 contradicting-inconsistent Protestant DENOMINATIONS of (bible only) chaos, disorientation, utter confusion, and disordered bible (mis)interpretation!!-----I "lived" this sola scriptura "lie" for over 35 years before God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit "opened my eyes" to the TRUTH of Our Lords TRUE Gospel of (biblical and historical TRUTH in and through "Our crucified and risen Lords" One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ)----You, Ox and your other "disoriented" (fundie) editorialists----CAN HAVE (your bible only (half truth)(half heresy) Christianity!!!--- IT IS ALL YOURS!--- I/We as Catholic ALL KNOW (what has, is and will CONTINUE) to be the AUTHENTICATED PROVEN HISTORICAL AND BIBLICAL TRUTH!---It is in the faith and salvation of Jesus Christ, that HE left for us, over 2000 years ago, IN AND THROUGH is One (and Only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church!
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

#428337 Mar 17, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE Church History, from the Early Church Fathers. the lives of the Saints, and the (overwhelming consensus of the Apologist Historian writer and authors, ALL confirm it...... Research it, Read it, and discover the TRUTH instead of "editorializing your answers). It becomes "your problem" (not mine) when you "refuse to believe it"!!
Research it?

The medication hojo takes have been researched and studied.

Hojo's medications have been tested in clinical trials.

Religious beliefs have been researched too.

To date, not a single one has been proven. That's why they call it "faith."

But if one is weak in their faith, they tend to become deluded and start to believe it is not faith and has somehow been proven.

Try research some RCC miracles and see what you have.

It's called fraud. Sometimes people are hurt by this fraud.

Ask thousands of dead "witches."
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#428338 Mar 17, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>Amen !!!
Matthew 22:40
King James Version (KJV)
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
I'm not really sure what this proves about the Law of Moses supposedly still being in effect today. Of course these two commandments didn't and wouldn't change. Plus, when Jesus was living the Old Law was still in effect.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#428339 Mar 17, 2013
marge wrote:
Hey Sabanfan!:)
Can you say your Faith in Jesus Saved you, and your water-baptism had nothing to do with saving you?
Acts 2:38

What did Peter teach them to do for remission of sins?

When we are saved it is through OBEDIENT faith. Matthew 7:21
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

#428340 Mar 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now wait a minute now. I just read your post a little closer. Who you calling a prostitute? I;m not a prostitute cause I don't sell it. I give it away with two for one coupons,LOL,LOL. Seriously though this word male prostitute needs to be elucidated on a bit. Is this male prostitute a phrase that applies to gay guys or straight guys (GIGOLO'S ) that sell themselves to females.
Yopu just automatically applied the word male prostitute to gay men whan in fact Heterosexual men can sell themselves to women and be known as a male prostitute as well.
There is much I could teach you grasshoppa.
Funny how those who "have so much to teach" others about their view of the Bible -- are somehow confined to an anonymous Topix message board.

It must be difficult for folks like this poster -- to have the answers to the greatest mysteries in the entire universe -- yet their only outlet for this amazing truth is to argue with and insult others anonymously.

Of course, it beats being laughed at to their face.

At least a few folks who possess the same absolute truth have the guts to stand on a street corner holding a cross to spout their wisdom publicly.

But others do so anonymously because they do not posses the backbone of a grasshoppa.

LOL
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#428341 Mar 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Any of you heathens going to church today,lol?
I'm going to worship and most of the church, the Christians that are not sick or traveling, will be there. Although we cannot all be together, Christians from all over the globe will be worshipping and partaking the Lord's Supper in the same manner as I will be.

We're meeting on the first day of the week per the examples given to us under the new covenant. Just as a team huddles it will be a type of huddle. Hopefully the Christians "huddling" today will be running plays throughout the week.
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

#428342 Mar 17, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing to go is the $1.5 million pope-mobile. It will be replaced with a new $198.00 Schwinn bicycle for Pope Francis.........zero emissions. He is going green!
Next Pope Francis will be hold saturday garage sales in the vatican to downsize on the art and statue compliment.
Its a good start! I am glad I voted for him.
Glad you did also.

I continue to be amazed how you correctly predicted that Jorge would be made Pope.... at a time when most Catholics had no idea who this man was.

They attacked you. They mocked you.

Yet even now, they refuse to apologize or acknowledge your wisdom.

Eerie. I see many similarities to your situation in the Bible.
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

#428343 Mar 17, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
If Eve said no, we would have a perfect world.
God wanted a perfect world, sin killed that idea. God sent Jesus to renew the world with him dying on the cross. God gave us free will, that’s what you have. It’s up to you to follow or not follow. It’s a 50/50 chance for you….sin or not. Now...... don’t tell me you are perfect, you and I both know you are NOT. Only GOD is perfect.
Watch 'The Bible" on the History Ch. Sunday night 8pm EST.
You'll get the answers there.[since I’m sure you do not read the Bible]
http://www.history.com/shows/the-bible
You may also enjoy this video….
Former Atheist/New Age, Kelly Nieto,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2N99Jn4fsH8XX
I'm just glad thousands of witches (Eve's descendants) were killed over the centuries. or who knows how evil the world would be today?

Speaking of which, isn't this poster -- Star C an evil witch for posting here -- because we know what the Bible says about women and how they should behave?

Timothy 2:12 "But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet."

Begone unbelieving witch!
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#428344 Mar 17, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Book: Behold the Word of God
http://www.apologeticspress.org/pdfs/e-books_...
Extra Canonical Writings
http://www.apologeticspress.org/APContent.asp...
Neither of those links take on the issue. Besides I asked Saban, not some guy who wrote an essay and put it on the internet..
I consider the Book of Tobit to be inspired by God. Its in my Bible but not in yours?

Your author of the link did not tell the truth. He said the Jews collectively had 39 books they considered the 'word of God'. That's not true until AFTER Christianity started; after the Book of Matthew was written; After Pauls letter to Timothy was written!

SO WHAT BOOKS WERE JESUS AND PAUL ENDORSING?

You better hope it wasn't those 7 books you guys removed - without any authority I might add.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#428345 Mar 17, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to worship and most of the church, the Christians that are not sick or traveling, will be there. Although we cannot all be together, Christians from all over the globe will be worshipping and partaking the Lord's Supper in the same manner as I will be.
We're meeting on the first day of the week per the examples given to us under the new covenant. Just as a team huddles it will be a type of huddle. Hopefully the Christians "huddling" today will be running plays throughout the week.
Don't forget your guitar!
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#428346 Mar 17, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating the same "old" Protestant "distortions" "lies" and bigoted (hypocricy) of Church History and bible (mis-interpretations which you "fundies" rely upon to keep your "bible only" boat from sinking (further) than it already IS, into the depths of "oblivion"!---Prodig al Son (defiant and rebellious Protestants) "founded denominations" in the 16th century--beginning with Luther, at the Reformation----Today, "you can (dig-up) more than 42,000 contradicting-inconsistent Protestant DENOMINATIONS of (bible only) chaos, disorientation, utter confusion, and disordered bible (mis)interpretation!!-----I "lived" this sola scriptura "lie" for over 35 years before God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit "opened my eyes" to the TRUTH of Our Lords TRUE Gospel of (biblical and historical TRUTH in and through "Our crucified and risen Lords" One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ)----You, Ox and your other "disoriented" (fundie) editorialists----CAN HAVE (your bible only (half truth)(half heresy) Christianity!!!--- IT IS ALL YOURS!--- I/We as Catholic ALL KNOW (what has, is and will CONTINUE) to be the AUTHENTICATED PROVEN HISTORICAL AND BIBLICAL TRUTH!---It is in the faith and salvation of Jesus Christ, that HE left for us, over 2000 years ago, IN AND THROUGH is One (and Only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church!
...and only one church that Christ built and is the cornerstone of, that the Apostles we read about in scripture are the foundation. It is built on the rock or confession that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That would make two separate churches therefore one by definition HAS to be a denomination. All of the things I will do and practice and see this morning will have scriptural evidence to confirm the activities were in fact a part of the first century church we read about. I don't think you could say the same about your Apostilistic church.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#428347 Mar 17, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of those links take on the issue. Besides I asked Saban, not some guy who wrote an essay and put it on the internet..
I consider the Book of Tobit to be inspired by God. Its in my Bible but not in yours?
Your author of the link did not tell the truth. He said the Jews collectively had 39 books they considered the 'word of God'. That's not true until AFTER Christianity started; after the Book of Matthew was written; After Pauls letter to Timothy was written!
SO WHAT BOOKS WERE JESUS AND PAUL ENDORSING?
You better hope it wasn't those 7 books you guys removed - without any authority I might add.
They DO take on the issue. Perhaps you could ask your interpreter or Priest or whatever to read and study it and tell you what a good Catholic should think about it.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#428348 Mar 17, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your guitar!
I won't need the sweet tea starburst-colored Les Paul Classic this morning. We're worshipping in the manner the first century Christians did. Without instruments, with the exception of course of our God given instruments, accapella.

Shouldn't be sinful at all to worship God exactly as the first century Christians did, should it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 min Mr Sir 10,109
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 55
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May 24 Bullet Proof Pope 1
News Pope Francis: Islam's Friend, Christianity's Foe? May 23 naman 1
News Pope Francis meets with victims of child sexual... May 20 humor in everything 2
News Pope says he's willing to study women deacons, ... May 16 Redeemed 3
More from around the web