Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,585)

Showing posts 411,681 - 411,700 of529,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING political about it!!!!It is ALL SPIRITUALLY, PRAYERFULLY, SUPERNATURALLY AND ECCLESIASTICALLY "discerning" ORIENTED!
~~~

In your wildest dreams..

Question .

Do you deny reality in the rest of you existence as you do about the

nation of Rome...

God said concerning nations

Isa 40:13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him?

Isa 40:14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

Isa 40:15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

It is almost and obscenity.... How blind you are...and insensitive to truth.

Jesus said about those such as yourself..

Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luk_6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You can read and study the Bible 35 more years, or until you are blue in the face...unless a change occurs in your spiritual life, you ain't never gonna git it!!!! The Bible tells you why...
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Yes--You've "actually got it right" for the first time Ox...... Jesus Christ, is the centrally oriented blueprint for my own as well as my families.. Catholic/Christian daily life... of faith, hope and personal Salvation.... My own personal spiritual growth is (each day) in that faith, at Daily Mass,the Word of God, the Eucharist (His true body and blood), the other Sacraments and in front of the blessed sacrament in daily adoration and prayer IN and THROUGH HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ)....... I/we as Catholics will ALL continue to put our trust in Jesus Christ, in His OWN SPOKEN AND STATED words (in the Gospel and at Daily Mass, worshipping Our Lord and receiving His true body and blood in the Eucharist in and through HIS One and only TRUE CHURCH ----You can continue to just "quote bible verses"!!!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You figure it out the (How, why, when) answers Micheal!---because YOU ARE THE ONE that keeps "digging up" all of these "exaggerated, disproportionate, overstated and mis-represented "phoney and fraudulent statistics!!!!----We, as Catholics, have all had to "put up" with the counterfeit, distorted and perverted quotes of yours such as Cardinals in Rome saying "elect me, elect me"-----or telling us that there are "liberal Cardinals in the U.S.--are just some of the typical BS (unending) comments that "comes out of your (motor-mouth)". Until you come to the TRUTH of Jesus Christ, his Salvation and the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the TRUTH that Our Lord gave us in His One True Catholic Church, your life will continue to just like the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11 defiant, rebellious and full of antagonistic and heretical hate toward Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church!!
STAND BACK!! I THINK HE'S GONNA BLOW!!!

Hey hojo, maybe you should scale back on the caffeine?

*shrugs*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
and how do you know what goes on in someones dreams is true?
..... Back in the day, people took orders from talking snakes and talking donkeys, heard voices and had demons in their heads, or saw ghost images. Aren't you glad we have medications for those afflicted today?
You do bring the Word of God to life!!!!

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING political about it!!!!It is ALL SPIRITUALLY, PRAYFULLY, SUPERNATURALLY AND ECCLESIASTICALLY "discerning" ORIENTED!
Sure it is.....

They have a similar process in North Korea, only less mystical.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
In your wildest dreams..
Question .
Do you deny reality in the rest of you existence as you do about the
nation of Rome...
Yes, Confrinting!! You've "got it ALL wrong" as usual, with is no surprise to ANY of us Catholics.... I/We as Catholics wiil continue to follow the TRUTH of Salvation, faith and hope in Jesus Christ, in and through His One (and ONLY) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.
You can continue, as you ALWAYS do, to quote (OR MIS-QUOTED) bible verses, "making up" and adding your "own opinionated" (editorialized "distorted and heretical" comment!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

your law is not my law
noooooooooooooooooo
necu=ucen u ljubavi skucen
then why p0eole suffering
because no love
ljubav nije ljubljena
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Speaking of North Korea.

Question: Name two countries that are not allowed full access to the USA banking system.

Answer:(1) North Korea,(2) Vatican City

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THE WHOLE NINE YARDS IS A FACADE..
The ATTEMPT OF usurpation of the DYNASTY OF DAVID AND THE ESTABLISHING A PHYSICAL KINGDOM IN ROME...IS AGAINST GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION..
There is no foundation laid for such a earthly kingdom in the Old or New Testament
GOD'S CHURCH IS SPIRITUAL ....IN THE HEARTS OF MEN ...(AND WILL BE)
UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS IN THE MILLENNIUM AND ESTABLISHES HIS THRONE IN
JERUSALEM.
Jesus words
Joh_18:36 Jesus answered,
My kingdom is not of this world:
if my kingdom were of this world,
then would my servants fight,
that I should not be delivered to the Jews:
but now is my kingdom not from hence.
So the earthly kingdom that the Roman Catholics are
even now attempting to elect a Prince is of no Spiritual value
to true Christianity.
Yep....

From Scripture...taint nothin' said bout any denomination!!!!

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

church: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes--You've "actually got it right" for the first time Ox...... Jesus Christ, is the centrally oriented blueprint for my own as well as my families.. Catholic/Christian daily life... of faith, hope and personal Salvation.... My own personal spiritual growth is (each day) in that faith, at Daily Mass,the Word of God, the Eucharist (His true body and blood), the other Sacraments and in front of the blessed sacrament in daily adoration and prayer IN and THROUGH HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ)....... I/we as Catholics will ALL continue to put our trust in Jesus Christ, in His OWN SPOKEN AND STATED words (in the Gospel and at Daily Mass, worshipping Our Lord and receiving His true body and blood in the Eucharist in and through HIS One and only TRUE CHURCH ----You can continue to just "quote bible verses"!!!
Thanks for proving my words true and correct!!!

You can read and study the Bible 35 more years, or until you are blue in the face...unless a change occurs in your spiritual life, you ain't never gonna git it!!!! The Bible tells you why...

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You figure it out the (How, why, when) answers Micheal!---because YOU ARE THE ONE that keeps "digging up" all of these "exaggerated, disproportionate, overstated and mis-represented "phoney and fraudulent statistics!!!!----We, as Catholics, have all had to "put up" with the counterfeit, distorted and perverted quotes of yours such as Cardinals in Rome saying "elect me, elect me"-----or telling us that there are "liberal Cardinals in the U.S.--are just some of the typical BS (unending) comments that "comes out of your (motor-mouth)". Until you come to the TRUTH of Jesus Christ, his Salvation and the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the TRUTH that Our Lord gave us in His One True Catholic Church, your life will continue to just like the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11 defiant, rebellious and full of antagonistic and heretical hate toward Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church!!
If the Cardinals are in the highest positions in their capabilities and they reprent the moral authority of the roman catholic church, why would they have to swear an oath of secrecy? Isn' their word and position good enough?
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
that is why they are moving to america. Muslim temples are going up faster than McDonalds in america.
Take one step off american/canadian soil and you are going backwards in time.
off topic:
Look at Milan Italy. Stinky, Water logged, Moldy old buildings. You wake up in the morning, have a piss outside your bedroom window, into the putrid water all around you as tourists snap your picture sailing by on a gondola bumping their heads on low bridges. NO thanks!
I just got back from Phoenix. No Milan Italy for me. No Iran either.
We might put up with a few bullits wizzing by, or a few fresh water floods, but not too many car bombs or hand grenades going off everyday, and no cities in the middle of a liquid dump.
Love the ones your with.
"Love the ones you're with.."

Kind of catchy me thinks.

But how can you love someone to whom you are spiritually superior?

e.g. can Catholics or Fundies truly love us?

Can someone like hojo truly love another Christian who refuses to go to a "true church."

I just don't feel the love here.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
More of Luke telling the story of "Paul"?
I wonder how Luke knew what "Paul" saw in his vision, if it was only "Paul's"?
Hmmm.....
You still have not given me a list of books within the Bible that I should maintain a close connection to and the list of books that I could perhaps discard, per your discrediting and your lack of recognition of inspiration.
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep....
From Scripture...taint nothin' said bout any denomination!!!!
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
church: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.
The term 'church' along with the greater meaning it has today --- did not exist when Jesus spoke those words.

The proper translation is and always has been "Temple."

"... I will build my Temple."

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Jesus a heretic in his own jewish belief when he went against his own religous teachers? Isn't that why you believe he died because he stiff armed the jewish rabbis of his own faith and they wanted him dead?

If Judas had not turned Jesus into the jewish authorities how would he have died for your sins? If Jesus had not pissed off his own jewish teachers of the faith, how would Jesus had died for your sins? If the small crowd who had the choice Jesus or Barabas and if they chose barabas instead 50/50 chance, how would Jesus have died for your sins? If Jesus was out of town the day of the crucifixion how would Jesus have died for your sins? If Eve had chosen not to listen to the talking serpent and did not eat the forbidden fruit, what would have been the purpose of a Jesus at all?

The scriptures claim a small group of people determined his fate. They had a choice Jesus or Barabas. What does that have to do with dieing for mankind. If the story is true
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone like hojo truly love another Christian who refuses to go to a "true church."
FM says......... I just don't feel the love here.

Michael says.....Hojo only feels our love if we become just like him. I am pondering over my options just to make him happy.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

i died after 92 days when i come in this country rest i cry as well everything died within me

only 3 days when i took in my arms my kids

in this city nothing exist
less any law or any love
not at all not for me
i don't see that
byyyyyyyyyyyyy

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not given me a list of books within the Bible that I should maintain a close connection to and the list of books that I could perhaps discard, per your discrediting and your lack of recognition of inspiration.
Your first error in your response.....
"You still have not given me a list of books within the Bible "
- there are no words that can describe "God"
- you will have to first accept this as truth, before you can continue.
- If you can't, then all is lost.

"that I should maintain a close connection to and the list of books that I could perhaps discard"
- I wasn't aware that Jesus had limitations and only that which is contained in the Bible is usable.
- Why do yo limit Jesus?

"per your discrediting and your lack of recognition of inspiration."
- Why do you try and place statements out there, that I haven't said?
- Oh I rcognize inspiration alright. I just don't limit it to a select few, like you have.

Still not liking to be honest, huh?

*sighs*

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

God loves us all ....yet He is Our Heavenly Father and is above and beyond our league

Jesus is our King.... He is the Only Begotten Son of God...

A christian can Love some one .... yet be diametrically opposed to what they believe.

God did not love the world because they its inhabitant are/were

obedient to Him...

Eternal punishment is not contingent upon God's love for us...But..upon

our loving Him enough... to receive His love gift...the sacrifice of

His Only Begotten Son ....that he has given freely to redeem/ransom us

from the power of the devil.

God originally made us for His pleasure..

He...Lavishing his love upon us... offers us eternal life with Him.

___

We were created for God's pleasure...

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

your law is not my law
that never exist in my life

victim don't need respect law where not exist not even seek that sort of law
not at all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 411,681 - 411,700 of529,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••