Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,421
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
socci

Humansville, MO

#426783 Mar 9, 2013
perp wrote:
I am a Catholic too. Keep it up Troy.

Have you researched the issue?
truth

Perth, Australia

#426784 Mar 9, 2013
krive krave muzare=razum e=understood me
krava=cow
hinduisam
see your geometri arhitect buildings
see nadnaravno
iznadnaravno=heavenly=how good or very bad
goodness is good
very bad is not good
i try describe
how they used

when i say..your law is not my law
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
when i say
i have reason

i tell you with courage
i know you don't liked
i need full explain but i don't have suport or understanding
to show that you know
your law is not my law
when i say that i use what i belive
search=find law what god left in space and time

search meaning what God left law trough ''space and time''=try understood me
razum=savjest=concessness love=tears
t ears=listen
you need listen
when

find trough law which you call
''space and time''
i say to you
your law is not my law..no
its really not
tears
truth

Perth, Australia

#426785 Mar 9, 2013
Do you liked that your mother cry?
Do you liked that your mother lose son dauthers this and that?
vele gorko u zalosti=with great sorrow
then your law is not my law
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr
don't pretend with your lips
how you love me
with your mouth
whash your teeth
is that nice say to others
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
its describe as symbol how looks arhitect buildings
how looks perfection in geometry as materialistic looking..just not visible all but something yes..
perfection of your diploma can't copite with perfection of holy Spirit
lead meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
vodi me
jacaj me
krijepi me
tjesi me
stiti me
stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me
u mojoj slabosti
stiti me u svojoj jakosti

United States

#426786 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
-
well are't YOU the expert on all things TOPIX!
-
FYI I've already had this discussion with a Catholic who accused me of not really "belonging" due to the fact that my name was "guest", blah, blah ... to which I replied that I deliberately *chose* to remain with the name "guest" for reasons that are my own. I further pointed out that we are ALL *guests* here, as we are not the OWNER of the site! BUT STANLEY says ... is what stanley says and of no real import in the grand scheme of things ...especially on the TOPIX board that is not under the ownership of 'stanley'.
-
Furthermore I have already stood up for truth against another who attacked her/him. I suppose you could call that incident an act of "kindness" even if you were to mince words...as it were.
-
-
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
As it were,'you hae minced' yor words.
Your patting yourself on da back and exclaiming that you have 'already stood up for 'truth'.....is nothing more than praising yourself.
...and 'self-praise' is NO praise.
Stanley still thinks that you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs....and he is absolutely certain that TOPIX Forums belongs totally, 100% to him. Only GOD knows he's invested more money than anyone else knows.
...ceptin' for me, of course. I know everything that Stanley gets involved in....right down to the floor mats he had made recently from some other poster's 'Hide'.
whatever you say ....

United States

#426787 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
truth wrote:
vele gorko u zalosti
ti mi sad oprosti
koje lice bilo popljuvano
lice
b=z zice
zica=kablo
o sto ucini u pakosti=inat
moje srce place od zalosti
pomoci ce vam corupt medija
sa svojim pticama rugalicama..
-
-
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
Hey 'Spock'...are you listening out there.
Can you get ahold of a 'KlingON' to decipher this. After all, maybe there's a sensible message in it....such as 'come and wipe my arse as I have schidt in my drawers'.
Stanley says that he smells something Real bad coming from 'truth's' postings. The lady 'guest' must have her nostrils plugged. Either that, or 'truth' and 'guest' are the one and the same idiot.
-
and like the energizer bunny ....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#426788 Mar 9, 2013
truth wrote:
Do you liked that your mother cry?
Do you liked that your mother lose son dauthers this and that?
vele gorko u zalosti=with great sorrow
then your law is not my law
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr
don't pretend with your lips
how you love me
with your mouth
whash your teeth
is that nice say to others
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
its describe as symbol how looks arhitect buildings
how looks perfection in geometry as materialistic looking..just not visible all but something yes..
perfection of your diploma can't copite with perfection of holy Spirit
lead meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
vodi me
jacaj me
krijepi me
tjesi me
stiti me
stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me
u mojoj slabosti
stiti me u svojoj jakosti
Stanley says that its time to ask Our Pope to authorize a Prist to go to 'truth' to perform an Exorcism.

I think our Father Merrin will be the one to do it. Our Father Merrin has lots of experience.

Why, he's filled up Black Buses to the hilt with devils of all kinds. Where do you think the 50 pigs went when Jesus cast them out that time!!!....Of course, they jumped into one of our Black Buses and went straight to Hell.

So 'truth' be fair warned. You just cannot pretend one day that you have nothing but mumbo-jumbo, and then the next day be unnerstanable. Surely 'your mother Guest' knows that. YES!!!

Location hidden

#426789 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
whatever you say ....
Todays world of 'modernTimes' is filled with schidt-for-brains.

A quick study of those between the ages of 18 and 35 will confirm that they know relatively nothing about History, Religion, Medicines, Politics, Science, Geography, the Arts, Entertainment (other than operating cell-Phones and video games down in mommiees basements)or anything else of substance....such as English, Mathematics, Reading, Writing, Social Science, Medicine and the WholeNineYards.

There are five words / expressions... being used today that when Stanley and I hear them uttered.....we know instantly that we are dealing with an Idiot. At that point we walk away....

1).....No Problem

2).....Awesome

3).....Basically (if someone uses basically in a conversation, they don't know what they are talking about. If they use it twice in a conversation...more than likely you are dealing with a lunatic.

4).....Maybe.....We also throw in 'Maybe', but we both are willing to give the person in discussion a coupla seconds longer. Usually they followUP their 'Maybe' with ....Basically and / or No Problem...at which time Stanley and I make a hasty retreat with chuckles.

5).....Whatever / Whenever / Whoever / Whyever / However

You have used the word 'whatever' and on reflection you (if you have any brains at all) can very easily see how useless and senseless a word it 'can' be when Not used in its proper setting.

...e.g.: Whatever will be will be (DorisDay)

By the way, we have reserved a seat for Doris on one of our White Buses. So cheerUP. You have the oppurtinity to sit right next to her if you tried REAL hard tooooooooooo.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426790 Mar 9, 2013
tko se ruga
podruguje se bogu..

lazljiva usta kriju mrznju..

mrske su bogu zle misli..
bog mrzi ohole
sa oholoscu dolazi sramota
pravednikove suze su mudrost

pravednikov jezik je srebro
a tko smislja zlo
ucitelj je podmuklih..
truth

Perth, Australia

#426791 Mar 9, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

ucitelj podmuklih zeli zlo drugima
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#426792 Mar 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no dear.. I receive the Bible as truth, interpreted for us the Church that told us its scripture. You're looking for me to accept your sects interpretations (which change from generation to generation). I'm sorry, I just can't do it. You require complete and utter ignorance to see the books your way. That in itself is a sin.
Daer Clay, you just proved my point. To talk to you about spiritual things is fruitless because you are not hearing what the Holy Spirit is saying to the church lead by the Holy Spirit of God.
I was listening to the news last night they were saying how a new Pope will be chosen in 4 days.
A Cardinal one of the news man was talking to stated that they went to find Jesus with an MBA from Yale.
Jesus doesn't need an MBA, But those who are voting need Jesus big time. Chain of fools one following the other into hell.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426793 Mar 9, 2013
sladak je covjeku kruh prevare
ali mu se poslije napunu pijeskom
https://www.google.com.au/search...

pravednik razumi pravo malih
a opaki neshvacaju
truth

Perth, Australia

#426794 Mar 9, 2013
pravednik je mrzak opakima

Location hidden

#426795 Mar 9, 2013
truth wrote:
https://www.google.com.au/sear ch?q=terrorism+9+11+attacks &hl=en&source=lnms &tbm=isch&sa=X&ei= lvo7UeGMG4LElAX5koC4Ag&ved =0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600& bih=767
ucitelj podmuklih zeli zlo drugima
Stanley suggests that you readUP the Terms and Conditions pertinent to TOPIX Forums, and in order for you to signOn, you had to agree to the language being in English.

What sayeth you, oh thou of little brains.

I, personally, think that you haven't a clue...however I will give you the benefit of the doubt before I put my boot up your Hole.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426796 Mar 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That is some testimony Tony. Your father caught some guy putting his sexual organ in your digestive system!
At what point did you and that guy, think it was normal to put each others sexual organ in your digestive systems? Do you see why there is a certain level of pervertness about that? There is nothing natural about it in anyway.
Does that also apply to heterosexual couples that practice anal sex?
truth

Perth, Australia

#426797 Mar 9, 2013
English
please explain letters..they are some or not
aeiou
bcdfghjklmnpqrtsvwxyz

Wash you teeth!
Is that nice tell others?
yes and no
Why yes and why not?
Geo geometry describe symbol!!!
When you speak with others you give critic.
When we as people with faith act..then we say turn your face that they can spit over ones more=Jesus.
For that reason your wisdom is stronger.
Someone listening who is good and very bad intention.
God always listen who is good or very bad.
As well must be correct why is like that.
If reason exist.
more weakest more stronger..
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#426798 Mar 9, 2013
c_est cheese

United States

#426799 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley suggests that you readUP the Terms and Conditions pertinent to TOPIX Forums, and in order for you to signOn, you had to agree to the language being in English.
What sayeth you, oh thou of little brains.
I, personally, think that you haven't a clue...however I will give you the benefit of the doubt before I put my boot up your Hole.
whatever
your anal fixation is quite apparent to all -- dive in.

United States

#426801 Mar 9, 2013
marge wrote:
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words;
that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.
-
-
Clay wrote:
What about the stuff Jesus said and did that are not recorded in the NT? Is that still the word of God to you?
-
so, tell us Clay IS the stuff Jesus said and did which are NOT recorded in the NT still the word of God to the Catholic church?
-
Being the experts that they think they are and all.
-
and if everything Jesus said and did ARE the Word of God, why didn't the Catholic Church include them in the NT? when they 'gathered together' what was written?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426802 Mar 9, 2013
There are some that think it is not possible to get into heaven without being baptized but I'd like to present to the example of the thief that accepted Christ as he was dying on the cross and Christ stated to the man that he would be with Him that very day in paradise. Now I don't think the man had time to come down off the cross and get baptized.

Now I think that we must be baptized but don't say that it is impossible for one to get into heaven without baptism. With God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426803 Mar 9, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Does that also apply to heterosexual couples that practice anal sex?
It depends....What is the definition of pervertness???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 41 min Scales Off 8,511
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 2 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE