Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,552
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#426792 Mar 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no dear.. I receive the Bible as truth, interpreted for us the Church that told us its scripture. You're looking for me to accept your sects interpretations (which change from generation to generation). I'm sorry, I just can't do it. You require complete and utter ignorance to see the books your way. That in itself is a sin.
Daer Clay, you just proved my point. To talk to you about spiritual things is fruitless because you are not hearing what the Holy Spirit is saying to the church lead by the Holy Spirit of God.
I was listening to the news last night they were saying how a new Pope will be chosen in 4 days.
A Cardinal one of the news man was talking to stated that they went to find Jesus with an MBA from Yale.
Jesus doesn't need an MBA, But those who are voting need Jesus big time. Chain of fools one following the other into hell.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426793 Mar 9, 2013
sladak je covjeku kruh prevare
ali mu se poslije napunu pijeskom
https://www.google.com.au/search...

pravednik razumi pravo malih
a opaki neshvacaju
truth

Perth, Australia

#426794 Mar 9, 2013
pravednik je mrzak opakima

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#426795 Mar 9, 2013
truth wrote:
https://www.google.com.au/sear ch?q=terrorism+9+11+attacks &hl=en&source=lnms &tbm=isch&sa=X&ei= lvo7UeGMG4LElAX5koC4Ag&ved =0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600& bih=767
ucitelj podmuklih zeli zlo drugima
Stanley suggests that you readUP the Terms and Conditions pertinent to TOPIX Forums, and in order for you to signOn, you had to agree to the language being in English.

What sayeth you, oh thou of little brains.

I, personally, think that you haven't a clue...however I will give you the benefit of the doubt before I put my boot up your Hole.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426796 Mar 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That is some testimony Tony. Your father caught some guy putting his sexual organ in your digestive system!
At what point did you and that guy, think it was normal to put each others sexual organ in your digestive systems? Do you see why there is a certain level of pervertness about that? There is nothing natural about it in anyway.
Does that also apply to heterosexual couples that practice anal sex?
truth

Perth, Australia

#426797 Mar 9, 2013
English
please explain letters..they are some or not
aeiou
bcdfghjklmnpqrtsvwxyz

Wash you teeth!
Is that nice tell others?
yes and no
Why yes and why not?
Geo geometry describe symbol!!!
When you speak with others you give critic.
When we as people with faith act..then we say turn your face that they can spit over ones more=Jesus.
For that reason your wisdom is stronger.
Someone listening who is good and very bad intention.
God always listen who is good or very bad.
As well must be correct why is like that.
If reason exist.
more weakest more stronger..
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#426798 Mar 9, 2013
c_est cheese

United States

#426799 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley suggests that you readUP the Terms and Conditions pertinent to TOPIX Forums, and in order for you to signOn, you had to agree to the language being in English.
What sayeth you, oh thou of little brains.
I, personally, think that you haven't a clue...however I will give you the benefit of the doubt before I put my boot up your Hole.
whatever
your anal fixation is quite apparent to all -- dive in.

United States

#426801 Mar 9, 2013
marge wrote:
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words;
that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.
-
-
Clay wrote:
What about the stuff Jesus said and did that are not recorded in the NT? Is that still the word of God to you?
-
so, tell us Clay IS the stuff Jesus said and did which are NOT recorded in the NT still the word of God to the Catholic church?
-
Being the experts that they think they are and all.
-
and if everything Jesus said and did ARE the Word of God, why didn't the Catholic Church include them in the NT? when they 'gathered together' what was written?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426802 Mar 9, 2013
There are some that think it is not possible to get into heaven without being baptized but I'd like to present to the example of the thief that accepted Christ as he was dying on the cross and Christ stated to the man that he would be with Him that very day in paradise. Now I don't think the man had time to come down off the cross and get baptized.

Now I think that we must be baptized but don't say that it is impossible for one to get into heaven without baptism. With God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426803 Mar 9, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Does that also apply to heterosexual couples that practice anal sex?
It depends....What is the definition of pervertness???

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426804 Mar 9, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
There are some that think it is not possible to get into heaven without being baptized but I'd like to present to the example of the thief that accepted Christ as he was dying on the cross and Christ stated to the man that he would be with Him that very day in paradise. Now I don't think the man had time to come down off the cross and get baptized.
Now I think that we must be baptized but don't say that it is impossible for one to get into heaven without baptism. With God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
If no one gets into Heaven because they were not baptized, no one got into Heaven until the time of John the Baptist...some 6000 years after Creation!!!!!
marge

Ames, IA

#426805 Mar 9, 2013
hey Tony, thankyou for sharing that teaching on Romans 1. i didn't see anything that implied people were born gay and that was my original question, and no, married 30 years never would do that.

maybe the prayer deliverence that gif was talkng about was that you were not made that way? Love you, blessings.
marge

Ames, IA

#426806 Mar 9, 2013
LATER!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426807 Mar 9, 2013
marge wrote:
hey Tony, thankyou for sharing that teaching on Romans 1. i didn't see anything that implied people were born gay and that was my original question, and no, married 30 years never would do that.
maybe the prayer deliverence that gif was talkng about was that you were not made that way? Love you, blessings.
There are those that say that God does not make mistakes and I know that he doesn't. But I have a question. Are hermaphrodites a mistake that God made? Also in Genesis where it states that it grieved God that He had made man on the earth. Is that implying that God consider that a mistake that He had made man? Questions that make you go Hmmmmm.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426808 Mar 9, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>There are those that say that God does not make mistakes and I know that he doesn't. But I have a question. Are hermaphrodites a mistake that God made? Also in Genesis where it states that it grieved God that He had made man on the earth. Is that implying that God consider that a mistake that He had made man? Questions that make you go Hmmmmm.
That verse is found in Genesis 6:6 where it states that it REPENTED the Lord that He had made man. If God knows what will happen before it happens,why would He do something that He would repent of and regret?

There are many mysteries that we do not understand at this time and I think there is more to this being gay than we can fully comprehend right now.

There are those that say that God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Well if God didn't make Steve then how the heck did Steve get here because there are a lot of Steves in the world.

My physolophy is Gpd made Adam and Eve and and then He told them to make Steve,LOL,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426809 Mar 9, 2013
marge wrote:
I beg to differ. I think some of us are born gay.

http://www.viewzone.com/homosexual.html
marge

Ames, IA

#426810 Mar 9, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> That verse is found in Genesis 6:6 where it states that it REPENTED the Lord that He had made man. If God knows what will happen before it happens,why would He do something that He would repent of and regret?
There are many mysteries that we do not understand at this time and I think there is more to this being gay than we can fully comprehend right now.
There are those that say that God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Well if God didn't make Steve then how the heck did Steve get here because there are a lot of Steves in the world.
My physolophy is Gpd made Adam and Eve and and then He told them to make Steve,LOL,LOL.
I know there are many things we don't comprehend fully but from my own experience we as christians are made new in Jesus, so He found a way for us to conform to Him, lol,...and that would be His design for us, done by His power, we consent?
marge

Ames, IA

#426811 Mar 9, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ. I think some of us are born gay.
yeah i know we were all born with sin, right?

marge

Ames, IA

#426812 Mar 9, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I beg to differ. I think some of us are born gay.
so then you disagree with your mentor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 18 hr Gee-Tee 8,721
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence Fri QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Dec 21 Doc Proper 12
More from around the web