Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,563)

Showing posts 411,241 - 411,260 of532,136
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation by infant Baptism? There is no guarantee of salvation for any of us. Infant or adult. I'm sorry if you think that we think our babies are automatically going to Heaven because we baptized them with water.
~~~

You wrote

"There is no guarantee of salvation for any of us"

So you do not believe that the Bible is true...That the promises of God are fallible...If you do not believe God's word... then you have a real problem.

for it says...

2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

___

Heb_11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

___

A Born again believer should have no fellowship with you...

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

___

So you You think JESUS lied when He said...

Joh_6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

DO You believe That John 3:16 is a myth???

oh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in begotten Son of God.

THE UNBELIEVER IS INCLUDED ....RIGHT IN WITH THE MURDERERS

READ WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS...

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and ===> UNBELIEVING,<=== and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
"There is no guarantee of salvation for any of us"
So you do not believe that the Bible is true...That the promises of God are fallible...If you do not believe God's word... then you have a real problem.
for it says...
2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
___
Heb_11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
___
A Born again believer should have no fellowship with you...
2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
___
So you You think JESUS lied when He said...
Joh_6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
DO You believe That John 3:16 is a myth???
oh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in begotten Son of God.
THE UNBELIEVER IS INCLUDED ....RIGHT IN WITH THE MURDERERS
READ WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS...
Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and ===> UNBELIEVING,<=== and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Confrint, can you, via free will, reject God or not?

If so, do you still receive salvation?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

in matrix evil is so long
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't have to be in the bible!! It's recorded all through Church History, for over 2000 years, beginning in 070AD. You've already given the TRUTH up, for your own "editorializing of Church History---I/We as Catholics will just continue to stick with the TRUTH! The Proven Historical and Biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One (and only TRUE) Apostolic Catholic Church.--You, jethro8 can "do what you want"--since you always have and probably always will!!
Prove it.

So far...... based on real-world, real-life evidence, the one true claim is proving to be absurd.

You know it, which is why you are here repeating the same mantra over and over again.

Otherwise, wouldn't your "uniquely guided by God," spiritual superiority be obvious to humanity after 2000 years?

Instead...

-- the Catholic church is a comedy club topic worldwide,

-- the sisterhood is all but gone,

--- the most devoted Catholic country on earth broke diplomatic relations with the Vatican, to force them to act morally,

-- and Jesus is made out to be a buffoon - tortured and died so that after 2000 years, he could save about 5% of humanity?

At some point, shouldn't the RCC bun contain some beef?

Sorry, this is a terrible track record for any institution supposedly appointed and guided by God.

Reality is a b*tch.

PS -- thank you for choosing to live in a society dominated by "untrue churches" and other heretics. I wonder why? HAHAHAHAHA

Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

"Poll: U.S. Catholics back same-sex marriage"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57573233/...

A majority of Catholics also voted for Obama, in spite of all the RCC voting guides and classes.

So much for that "one billion Catholics" claim -- yet more BS from the one true church of denial.

But I am here to help.
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

RCC History....

On this day in the year 850 CE ---- Holy Water, mixed with a pinch of salt and blessed by the priest, was authorized.

Holy water?

Holy wars?

Holy cow! What was Jesus thinking?
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Free Mind wrote:
"Poll: U.S. Catholics back same-sex marriage"
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57573233/...
A majority of Catholics also voted for Obama, in spite of all the RCC voting guides and classes.
So much for that "one billion Catholics" claim -- yet more BS from the one true church of denial.
But I am here to help.
The Church is not dictated by US polls.
Do you think Christ would like everyone to raise their hands to vote on what His Ministry is?
Catholics who are for abortion and same sex marriage are catholic only by name. They put themselves outside of the Church by rejecting her teachings.
Believe me, my own family is filled with those kinda Catholics.
They are free to leave the Church anytime.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Free Mind wrote:
RCC History....
On this day in the year 850 CE ---- Holy Water, mixed with a pinch of salt and blessed by the priest, was authorized.
Holy water?
Holy wars?
Holy cow! What was Jesus thinking?
The Priest sprinkling it on the congregation was authorized. Not Holy water itself. That goes back much earlier than that. Probably Apostolic times.
We do it as a reminder of our Baptism.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrint, can you, via free will, reject God or not?
If so, do you still receive salvation?
First let me say if you do not believe you are Saved ...then you are not.

First things first...If you are not Born again of the Spirit

my answer to your quest would be irrelevant..

As for sining...or rejecting God by your freewill,

The Bible says

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church is not dictated by US polls.
Do you think Christ would like everyone to raise their hands to vote on what His Ministry is?
Catholics who are for abortion and same sex marriage are catholic only by name. They put themselves outside of the Church by rejecting her teachings.
Believe me, my own family is filled with those kinda Catholics.
They are free to leave the Church anytime.
That is my point. Why does the RCC lie and claim 1.6 billion members or whatever.

I left the RCC decades ago, only to discover I was still on their roles.

If I want myself removed, I have to pay a fee.

Why? I was an infant when I was claimed by the RCC. Why not a simple, notarized letter?

No, they want money to stop counting me as Catholic.

Is lying and demanding money how a supposed moral institution is supposed to behave morally?

No way and even YOU know it.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

confess yourself
how
my sin my sin my bigest sin

now
you asay fack off
how as symbol
one finger as up
another as down
is that a judgment as judge
jabes jiberis ja berisha
gdje bi isha
really

two loveing heart one rimind
please tell meeeeeeeeeeeeee
help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee

two key one up other down
''lift'' as o'clock
one finger up other down=as judgement

please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

do you liked that people died..

future died

two loving heart one rimind
please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

they going dieddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

they will be destroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

please tell me
are you going save themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

two loving heart one remind

they going dieddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddd
destruction

please help me resolve future problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they going dieddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddd
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
they going died
two loving heart one remind
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

used to repel evil.

I wonder why J
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Priest sprinkling it on the congregation was authorized. Not Holy water itself. That goes back much earlier than that. Probably Apostolic times.
Thank you. I checked and you are correct.

In fact, it was an ancient ritual used by many religions -- from Christianity to Sikhism and Hinduism -- used to repel evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_water

More.........

"Catholic saints have written about the power of holy water as a force that repels evil. Saint Teresa of Avila, a Doctor of the Church who reported visions of Jesus and Mary, was a strong believer in the power of holy water and wrote that she used it with success to repel evil and temptations."

But today, you say it is only a reminder, with no power?

No way! Have you seen what it does to vampires?
Free Mind

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I checked and you are correct.

In fact, it was an ancient ritual used by many religions -- from Christianity to Sikhism and Hinduism -- to repel evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_water

More.........

"Catholic saints have written about the power of holy water as a force that repels evil. Saint Teresa of Avila, a Doctor of the Church who reported visions of Jesus and Mary, was a strong believer in the power of holy water and wrote that she used it with success to repel evil and temptations."

But today, you say it is only a reminder, with no power?

No way! Have you seen what it does to vampires?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

they going died
future front off us

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/14-3.htm

don't go against Holy Spirit..

two loving heart one rimind

help resolve problem

they going diedddddddddddddddddddddddd
for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee

oh
i can't sleep any more
moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee
from that placeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
shut uppppppppppp evil people

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't have to be in the bible!! It's recorded all through Church History, for over 2000 years, beginning in 070AD. You've already given the TRUTH up, for your own "editorializing of Church History---I/We as Catholics will just continue to stick with the TRUTH! The Proven Historical and Biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One (and only TRUE) Apostolic Catholic Church.--You, jethro8 can "do what you want"--since you always have and probably always will!!
that's the problem,it's only pagan/christian church history which is meaningless,there is no biblical or scriptural evidence that any one of the churches can make the claim of being the true church,apostolic succession does not exist and that is the back bone of their belief,a man named ignatius gave the church it's name,jesus didn't,so like i said you do not have a holy leg to stand on.and another example is the fact that men are choosing a new pope god isn't,if he were he would of told the council who god's choice is,but it does not happen that way,this tells you that the pope does not have a hot line to god (vicar of christ),he is just a figure head for a conglomerate disguised as a church.their first priority is making money,the teaching of gods word comes third after their unholy man made traditions,if their traditions were guided by devinity you'd find them in the scriptures/bible,but then your big on "hearsay" unprovable so called beliefs/traditions. that is 100% unreliable. you know as well as i do how stories passed on from generation to generation get so twisted,if you looked back to the first person who said it,it would look nothing like the last persons version.you have no biblical proof,mathew which you quote quite often says nothing about "MY CHURCH" meaning the catholic church,if it did jesus would not have said my church,he would of said my catholic church,now that is undeniable proof,and it does not exist.the church means nothing to god/jesus.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
It's been recorded and PROVEN (all through Church History), over and over and over again)for over 2000 years, Your own "editorializing opinion" of Church History is "bogus nonsense" which is about all that you are capable of!! So---it is up to you to PROVE THAT IT IS NOT TRUE!!---I/We as Catholics will just continue to stick with the TRUTH, because there IS ONLY ONE TRUTH!! And that TRUTH has been authenticated and has been verified as Historical and the Biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One (and only TRUE) Apostolic Catholic Church.--That is "proof enough" for me and for every other Catholic on this forum and the rest of the world. THE PROBLEM BECOMES "YOURS"--- Free Mind"---and not mine,or any other Catholic who knows the TRUTH.

Prove it.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there is no heaven, no hell, no devil and of course no god!
according to you... as an atheist, you are obviously here to merely argue. Feel free to leave any time.
God DOES exist.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

they going died
please help resolve problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
shup up evil people
o yessssssssssssssssssss
i am going put on every spot now
They will know where?!
from inat to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

why they need died
for what evil peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 411,241 - 411,260 of532,136
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 22 min Married in 8,118
More 7 hr Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) 13 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... 17 hr Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
.com | Pope's hints on married priests trouble ... Jul 16 truth 1
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul 13 Zioni 5
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••