Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
411,001 - 411,020 of 536,917 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You may mean well and truly love the Love, but you can't be undoing what Jesus Christ started.
Out of all the point topics you guys disagree with us, the Eucharist is the one that makes me the saddest. Please don't ever think you're personally insulting us by mocking the Eucharist. I don't think any Catholic would take it personal, because we know the Eucharist is Jesus Christ. Therefore, you're mocking Him, not us. This is why its sad.
You guys claim to be 'bible alone', but nothing is more obvious than the Eucharist described in scripture. Christ was blunt about it. He was clear as can be. All the early Christian writers support what the Apostles taught about it. It was always there until you guys undid it a few hundred yrs ago.
~~~

We serve Communion but we make no effort (to desecrate reproduce, re-create the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ) by believing His body and Blood could be created re-produced by a priest...If what you claim is true...and a miracle takes place

WHY WOULD THE PRIEST HAVE TO HAVE ANY SUBSTANCE (BREAD AND WINE) to start with...
.FOR THE TRANSUBSTANTIATION..

THE MANNA THAT GOD GAVE FROM HEAVEN..which is a type of the body of Jesus Christ ...NEEDED NO PRIOR SUBSTANCE.

Jesus said..

Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

Joh 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Question...

Why is the communion... of so great importance to your Church ...

when you deny the rest of God's word, and make no effort to love a Holy

sanctified consecrated life.

King James version of the Bible says concerning Communion...

1Co_11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

Yet you Roman Catholics take it with gusto...

and claim that it secures you salvation..

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean she survived? Did you make that story up,LOL?
Yes.....and No.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
We serve Communion but we make no effort (to desecrate reproduce, re-create the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ) by believing His body and Blood could be created re-produced by a priest...If what you claim is true...and a miracle takes place
WHY WOULD THE PRIEST HAVE TO HAVE ANY SUBSTANCE (BREAD AND WINE) to start with...
THE MANNA THAT GOD GAVE FROM HEAVEN..which is a type of the body of Jesus Christ ...NEEDED NO PRIOR SUBSTANCE.
Jesus said..
Joh 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
Joh 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
Question...
1Co_11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
Um, the passage indicates that if you take communion and don't discern the body and blood of Jesus, you're eating and drinking unworthily.

You just condemned yourself, GIF.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
I have a serious problem believing that The Blood of Jesus is created in a Mogan David Wine Press...
Or
His flesh is created by Nabisco...and experiences transubstantiation
through the ritual of a corruptible priest..
Jesus was first sired by the Holy Ghost...and His precious sinless body
and
blood cannot be recreated/re-produced by a corruptible man...
The very thought of doing so ..to me ..is beyond comprehension.
Our relationship with the heavenly Father is SPIRITUAL..
.A PHYSICAL ritual ...such as you Roman Catholics claim to do.... to
me...would be cannibalism.
Consider this video, Confrint. Justin Martyr wrote this letter to someone, about 50 yrs after the last book of the NT was penned:

youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
"Priestly celibacy is somethin I think will be overturned in my lifetime."
Further proof that even Catholics know that their "church" does not always teach per Scripture...If celibacy was based on the Bible...it would never change...because the Word of God does not change...
BTW..your first supposed "pope" was married....so were some of the apostles...
LIAR thou arth,'oxBow'.

Stanley thinks that you harbour hate because you were raised in an environment of hate.....jamPacked in the middle of gorillas.

What sayeth you? No bullschiddt now, ya hear.

Or else I shall 'set' Stanley on you and when Stanley gets set on someOne, Stanley does not letUP. No sireee. Stanley just digs in and tears an arm off the hateful one and beats'em to death with it.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
Jesus said..
Question...
First and foremost, I've had the Eucharist before, I will testify to the special grace Christ gave us through it.
Can we experience the Holy Spirit from praying and reading the Bible? Yes, but its different with the Eucharist.
The Eucharist is the scriptures coming to life. Its not just reading something, its partaking in it.

And most importantly Confrint, its what Jesus Christ commanded of His Apostles and its what they taught.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
406 398
<quoted text>
Your info on the popes is further proof that the Catholics are not always following the Sacred Word of God...the Bible...
The Word of God does not teach celibacy one day, and the next day teach the opposite!!!!
LIAR thou arth 'oxBow'.

I believe that You are living proof that some form of human life exists with its head stuffed up its arseHole.

Ollie has confided in me that on reading some of your past messages, that you are one very mixedUP piece of work.

Ollie would never hire you as an extra on the set, unless you were used as the part of a 'turd' on the side of the road.

I disagree with Ollie on this one, as I think that there is more DNA in a 'turd' than in your hole (sic) form.

Ollie also believes that the only education that you have is that which you gleaned from the ILK that tossed swill over the rails of your pigpen.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Never heard of a FIND MESS ?
You are so correct and Ollie should have written 'Now that's another fine mess you have gotten yourself into'. Much Obliged on that one.

Now, Stanley wants to give you a headsUP on internet protocol.

The number ONE cardinal sin on the internet is to criticize another posters schpelling, grammmmar, and centence structures.

The WorldWideWeb is available and open to 300+ countries having 6000+ cultures and MOST of the people posting on the internet are doing so in 'heeeengliiish' while 'eeeengleeeesh' is NOT their native language (like Stan & Ollie - who will match their heeengliish against yours any dime).

Where in the world do you get the idea that the WorldWideWeb is being used ONLY by the Western countries.....and in your case ONLY by your US of A !!!!!!!!!!

....as the fellow would say.....you have schidt-for-brains.

Meanwhile back at Laurel Canyon, we have a piano to move....just after we lower one from 4 floors above via block & tackle down quickly on your everLovin' neck on the sidewalk. That ought be attractive enough to bring out Errol Flynn and Clarke Gable to startUP a drinking song in your dishonor.

We get a lot that way.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost, I've had the Eucharist before, I will testify to the special grace Christ gave us through it.
Can we experience the Holy Spirit from praying and reading the Bible? Yes, but its different with the Eucharist.
The Eucharist is the scriptures coming to life. Its not just reading something, its partaking in it.
And most importantly Confrint, its what Jesus Christ commanded of His Apostles and its what they taught.
What happens to Jesus if there is some of Him left over after communion? When I was in the catholic church it was a feeding frenzy with the eucharistic ministers...they'd gobble up all that was left. Is that still the case?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
I leave you guys with this song which I absolutely love.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bettemidler/wi...
To be quite frank, this song was Not around in our day.

But we sure did like 'Oh, My Darlin' Clemintine'.

Stanley says nowAdays because we both share the same Cloud here in Heaven, we have all our wishes and desires attended to.

....which includes having the greatest song ever written being played for us (can hardly wait for the auther / artist to join us someday) while we toss back a coupla glasses of the RED.

It's 'Desolation Row' by none other than Bob Dylan....who will go down as greater than ALL the greatests combined....including Shakespeare, Mozart, Beatles, and the WholeNineYards.

Yes Sir, our Stanley knows good music when he hears it too.

Go Firuge.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
About 10 yrs after the last book of the NT was written, Ignatius of Antioch who was ordained by St. Peter as Bishop and who was a Disciple of the Apostle John wrote this: "Take note to those who hold heterodox opinions on the grace of Jesus Christ who has come to us. See how contrary their opinions are to the mind of God. They abstain from the Eucharist and prayer because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, flesh which suffered for our sins and the Father, in His goodness, raised up again. They who deny this gift are perishing in their disputes"
Do you believe the Apostle John messed up by explaining to Ignatius the wrong info?
Or do you believe Ignatius didn't know what he was talking about, and you, 1,900 yrs later know better than this man, who knew the Apostle John personally?
~~~

I personally Know Jesus Christ as My Lord and Savior...

I can receive input from the Holy Spirit just as Your ST Ignatius.

God didn't die when he established the Church ...He is still alive and

active today he still speaks to his Born Again Sons...

Have you heard from Him lately...

___

As for your mentor Ignatius.

I have never read of of Ignatius...In the Bible ....The Holy Spirit
never wrote any thing about Him .

If He was not important enough for Holy Spirit to referenced him in the Bible ...Then I have no need to follow his teachings,... especially if what he says is not consistent with the word of God.

What your mentor says does not supersede what is written...in God's word...

So I say as Jesus did to the devil...

"IT IS WRITTEN" ....AND WHAT IS NOT WRITTEN I REJECT ....

That is if it is not consistent with God's word.

JESUS SAID..

Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

TO ME... ANY THING MORE THAN JESUS WORDS,..WHICH WORD IS HIS FLESH AND BLOOD.

OR ANY THING LESS THAN WHAT HES HAS SPOKEN FORTH

...IS DESECRATING THE BLOOD AND BODY OF JESUS CHRIST

FOR THE BIBLE SAYS

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

JESUS BODY AND HIS BLOOD... IS HIS LIVING WORD.. WHICH WE

MUST INGEST INTO OUR SPIRITS....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
humm i don't really understand, would that be like a thief at heart or a murderer at heart or an adulter at heart, what about Romans 1?
I love you Tony but i really don't understand why you can't be changed to like girls because that is how you were created according to the Word, imo.
And what about Romans 1, anyone?
Glad to help..Romans 1 has 32 verses...
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens to Jesus if there is some of Him left over after communion? When I was in the catholic church it was a feeding frenzy with the eucharistic ministers...they'd gobble up all that was left. Is that still the case?
If it's very few, the priest will consume them.

If the extra are in significant number, they are used for the sick at hospitals or stored for next Mass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
I have a serious problem believing that The Blood of Jesus is created in a Mogan David Wine Press...
Or
His flesh is created by Nabisco...and experiences transubstantiation
through the ritual of a corruptible priest..
Jesus was first sired by the Holy Ghost...and His precious sinless body
and
blood cannot be recreated/re-produced by a corruptible man...
The very thought of doing so ..to me ..is beyond comprehension.
Our relationship with the heavenly Father is SPIRITUAL..
.A PHYSICAL ritual ...such as you Roman Catholics claim to do.... to
me...would be cannibalism.
My Stanley has a serious problem in that such good people got exterminated and cremated by 'ol Hitler and his Nazi henchmen....while despicable bastards like you continue to walk around.

Stanley thinks that the noose is too good for you. He thinks that you should be tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, and then have a noose put around your scrawny neck with the rope tossed over a tree...all at the same time that you are being shot with a ball of your own schidt.

Stanley also says that your mother sucked pigs.

Go Figure, you heathen scumBag.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
Jesus said..
Question...
"

THE MANNA THAT GOD GAVE FROM HEAVEN..which is a type of the body of Jesus Christ ...NEEDED NO PRIOR SUBSTANCE."

Why do you have the "Lord's Supper" at your church then, if no matter is needed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>since they talk about horses a lot they must practice horsey style.i bet they do believe mr. ed can talk.
Believe he can talk??? No way!!! They know it!!!! How come they know it??? Da pope said it!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
___
If He was not important enough for Holy Spirit to referenced him in the Bible ...Then I have no need to follow his teachings,... especially if what he says is not consistent with the word of God.
JESUS SAID..
Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
FOR THE BIBLE SAYS
Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
No you don't.

You're a God-damn LIAR.

On the one hand you decry and mock the Holy Eurharist.

On the aother hand you say that you 'personally' know Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Stanley says that you do Not. That you don't have the slightest Clue what Jesus Christ is all about. Because if you did, you would be down on your knees begging Christ to forgive you as you begin your journey towards Hell.

Go Figure, you numbSkull.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
___
JESUS SAID..
FOR THE BIBLE SAYS
There is no excuse for that level of ignorance. It has no place in Christianity.
Its almost as if you're trying to confine God to the books of the Bible. Or even worse, your private interpretations of those books.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a 'boldFace' LIAR.

Ollie asks you to provide REAL evidence of your witnessing the 'feeding frenzy with the eucharist ministers'. This should be very easy to do, there having been more than 'one' minister.

Ollie also offers a reward and promises to make you very rich upon presentation of your genuine evidence.

However, should you NOT perform and are proven to be full of schidt.....then Ollie will have your knuts for pingPong balls.

He gets a lot that way too.

Watch out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Clerical celibacy is a discipline.
It is not supported by Scripture...an other example of Catholics not following the Word of God...yet claim to be Christians!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••