Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683885 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426626 Mar 8, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>There are all kinds of publications pertaining to all kinds of subjects in this world.
Unfortunately, eeejits like you amongst the masses choose to accept the bad news on areas or things that you don't like and in your case you just do Not like the Holy Roman Catholic Church. This is always so obvious and evident in your postings.
Now, would you backUP your statement and provide 'REAL' proof about the red-leather bound volumes and the network of gay prelates in the Vatican and the exact map and the bad fish. This would do wonders for your status which is not doing so well at the moment...in fact, ALL members are believing you to be a lunatic and a nutJob bound to become infamous....like Admiral Tojo.
You would be well advised as per my Stanley who quotes Our Lord and Master Jesus Christ....whomsoever ridicules My Church, it would be better if he were to tie a millstone around his neck and cast himself into the sea.
Life preservers anyone!! Not.
That does not change the fact that:

A report published last week by the Italian newspaper La Repubblica said that the real reason the pontiff decided to resign was in light of an internal church probe that informed him about a series of blackmails, grafts and underground gay sex in the Vatican.

According to the report, three cardinals reported their findings to the pope on December 17, 2012, in two red-leather bound volumes, almost 300-pages long, which revealed the existence of a “network” of gay prelates in the Vatican and contained “an exact map of the mischief and the bad fish” inside the Holy See.

Until I see a valid rebuttal by the pope...I will hang my hat on the report....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#426627 Mar 8, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>you are one nut job boy,if your so brave why is your location hidden? tear an arm off an beat someone to death wih it? and you call yourself a catholic? well i guess it makes sense the church was built on hate,beatings and killings.not to mention all artifacts in vatican city are stolen property,taken away from roman conquered cities and countries,including a church.the more you read about church history the more distance you see from the teachings of god/jesus.I do believe stealing is a sin is it not? "LIAR". HEY TONY! THEY HAVE RUBBER ROOMS AT YOUR HOSPITAL DON'T THEY? GOT A GUEST FOR YOU.
Ollie seems to hink that you just cannot handle the Truth.

By the way, TOPIX Forums has 'Included' the capacity for a member to utilize the 'Hidden' context. You see, for eeejits like you who have never been out of their backYards, there are over 300+ countries in the WholeWideWorld and quite a few of them... while 'allowing' the internet to be used....are run by Dictators (similar to that murdering bastard hugoChavez who croaked a couple of days ago and causes the smell of sulphur to be noticed all over our Pale Blue Dot). The people in such countries don't have Freedom of Speech (this should happen to a select few in your country .... including YOU) and are monitored in everything they do. They face having redHot nails pushed through their testicles by speaking out or writing against these regeimes in their countries.

That's one example. Another is some rich & famous people utilize the Forums to pass the time away (such as Stan and Ollie). Then again, some wellKnown writers, singers, artists, and the WholeNineYards also use it.

None of the above fit the same boring mould as you do.

Stanley wants to point out to your schidt-for-brains that GOD and Jesus are spelled with capital letters and not lower-case letters as you have done. Show a little respect, will you. Or else, we will both send Rodney Dangerfield to stand at the foot of your bed in the middle of the night and 'ol Rodney can sure get REAL mean when you don't show No Respect. Huh!!!

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#426628 Mar 8, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait a minute. Don't you mean "white soul"?
I'm one of the good guys.
As Archie Bunker would say "black, white, whatever".

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#426629 Mar 8, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be well advised as per my Stanley who quotes Our Lord and Master Jesus Christ....whomsoever ridicules My Church, it would be better if he were to tie a millstone around his neck and cast himself into the sea.
Life preservers anyone!! Not.
Suggesting to kill off others who don't believe as you do, is just like what the Islamic terrorists do.

That's it.....I'm burning all of my Laurel and Hardy VHSes!!

Location hidden

#426630 Mar 8, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying has nothing to do with:
480 286 266 227
Ah!!! He received and believed Him...by proxy!!!! Am familiar with that teaching.....and it is not based on Scripture...but to Catholics...it don't matter...da pope said it...and that seals it...
Oh phuckl off with your numbers.

Stanley says that nobody hereIn refers to numbers. Nobody wants to take the time to go back over stuff and rehash meaningless mumbo-jumbo.

Get with it.

Spit it out. Or else, shut the Phuck UP.

Stanley seldom swears too, but you can see that he is mad when he finds out that he is dealing with an eeejit.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426631 Mar 8, 2013
Poor confe
Why you think our lovely god is cannibal?
sacrifice and eat people..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Did you ever eat mince meat from kangaroo?
I think many did not know what they eat today!!!

Location hidden

#426632 Mar 8, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not change the fact that:
A report published last week by the Italian newspaper La Repubblica said that the real reason the pontiff decided to resign was in light of an internal church probe that informed him about a series of blackmails, grafts and underground gay sex in the Vatican.
According to the report, three cardinals reported their findings to the pope on December 17, 2012, in two red-leather bound volumes, almost 300-pages long, which revealed the existence of a “network” of gay prelates in the Vatican and contained “an exact map of the mischief and the bad fish” inside the Holy See.
Until I see a valid rebuttal by the pope...I will hang my hat on the report....
Name the Report.

Name the Originator of the Report.

Name the Originator of the Internal Church Probe.

Name the Three Cardinals

Almost 300-pages long will Not do. Exact number of pages will be accepted.

List of supposedly gay prelates in the Vatican.

A most definate description of this fictional Map you keep referring to.

Unless Stanley and I see the above REAL proof, we intend to hand YOU.

....upside down like Mussollini from the same LampPost.

Location hidden

#426633 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Correction - to be RC, one only needs to accept a portion of Jesus' teachings.
They don't accept these:
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
'They' are NOT Roman Catholics.

Full Stop.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#426634 Mar 8, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>In order to be a Roman Catholie you need to have FAITH in the teachings of Jesus Christ.
You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
Either you accept the teachings of Jesus Christ or you do NOT.
Which is it???
Ollie says that he already knows what you accept.
Go Figure.
~~~

You have no control over the grace of God..

Neither does the church that you evidently represent.

You evidently are one of their public relation agents, as are some

others here in this forum..

You represent your Church with it's headquarters in Rome...

I strive to represent God's eternal word as found in the Bible.

You use your dual personality....a double minded secular approach.

I attempt to follow the leadership of the Holy Spirit..

have a good evening...

Location hidden

#426635 Mar 8, 2013
580 527 502
<quoted text>
....But yet you believe baptism is required for salvation.
So what is it going to be. If a child dies without being baptized, where does the Spirit go?
I never said being baptized has any saving power..if baptizing a person gives that person Salvation...then Christ died for nothing...he could have stayed home!!!!

Heaven...where else??? An infant has no sin on his soul....

#426636 Mar 8, 2013
who="Clay"
You have to remember something very important. Catholicism was not started because a group of people read a passage or two and formed a faith.
All other non- catholic groups were started precisely like that.
All of Catholicism can some way be found in scripture. ALL of it. We cite certain passages to give you an idea of why we believe like we believe. But the Catholic faith came to be because we were orally told by the Apostles and explained our Lords will verbally. No one did a Bible study of Pauls letters and said "I think we figured it out guys"!
The Bible to us is not viewed like you new Christians view it. This is one reason why its difficult to debate verse chapter verse.(among other reasons)
The Church came before the NT. You'd agree with that at least, wouldn't you?
Or are you one of those Christians that believe the Bible fell out of the sky and the Apostles handed it out- without explaining any of the contents?

You don't get it, Clay. The Church Jesus gave us spoke in tongues (Pentecostal), baptized (Baptist), was organized (Methodist), and ordained by the laying on of hands (Presbyterian). The Apostles WROTE their experiences based on the words of Jesus (Great Commission), and THAT IS THE BIBLE. Better not disregard it.

(By the way, most 'born agains' adhere to ALL of the above...just have different names due to different leadership.) THE CHURCH I love has been around forever...and it will continue to be.

Location hidden

#426637 Mar 8, 2013
630 512 480 286 266 227
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh phuckl off with your numbers.
Stanley says that nobody hereIn refers to numbers. Nobody wants to take the time to go back over stuff and rehash meaningless mumbo-jumbo.
Get with it.
Spit it out. Or else, shut the Phuck UP.
Stanley seldom swears too, but you can see that he is mad when he finds out that he is dealing with an eeejit.
Senseless prattle...infantile in nature...

Location hidden

#426638 Mar 8, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babbling changes not the facts:
You have a problem that is not curable!!!!
From your NABre pope approved Bible...Jesus’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation.
Ain't nothin' said bout the Catlicks....
Ollie wants to know why you keep defecating through your mouth.

Geeeeez. You sure smell bad hereIN.

To ALL.

#426639 Mar 8, 2013
who="Clay"
Simple comment and question:
Infant Baptism was practiced as early as anyone can remember in Christianity. There is no record of it 'suddenly' changing from adults to infant. It was both and always was there. Period.
Question: Who authorized you to change this, Confrint? Don't you comprehend at all, that you may be over stepping your bounds and could be held accountable for this someday?
if Christ wants parents to bring forth their infants to get baptized in Christianity, like all the first Christians were led to believe, and you, Ox and Chuck are attempting to prevent this from happening, do you still think you're 'saved'?

You miss the point. All of our babies are offered to the Lord in Christian dedication.

Salvation by infant baptism leads people to think that because someone sprinkled them with water as a baby, they are destined for heaven.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426640 Mar 8, 2013
i never been in rome..no

why you complain to much
no you don't need complain..no

pick up
shut up
whats that mean
hat het hit hot hut
you have only 2 correct and 3 negative
h at h it
at it
have meaning
at =u
it=this is ''it''
please tell me why you used hat which side and why you turn your hat
left right
lef t
fal fel fil fol ful
rig ht
rag reg rig rog rug
please tell me meaning
how much you love me
did you honor me
my answer is not first not second..
did you see yourself there with your hat?
ragreg gergar gorgir rogrug gergor
rog nije bog=horn is not god

now because of that explain your hat Stanley

did i need believe you
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

please tell me
why you think i am liar

Location hidden

#426641 Mar 8, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Name the Report.
Name the Originator of the Report.
Name the Originator of the Internal Church Probe.
Name the Three Cardinals
Almost 300-pages long will Not do. Exact number of pages will be accepted.
List of supposedly gay prelates in the Vatican.
A most definate description of this fictional Map you keep referring to.
Unless Stanley and I see the above REAL proof, we intend to hand YOU.
....upside down like Mussollini from the same LampPost.
I showed you the report...it shows the originator..if you need to see the web site...use your search engine...

In the meantime: Until I see a valid rebuttal by the pope...I will hang my hat on the report....

#426642 Mar 8, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie wants to know why you keep defecating through your mouth.
To ALL.
~~~
Have you considered that it just might be you upper lip ..

That you smell...

coming from you foul mouth...and rotten attitude.

Location hidden

#426643 Mar 8, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie wants to know why you keep defecating through your mouth.
To ALL.
584 484 412
Your babbling changes not the facts:

You have a problem that is not curable!!!! Stupidity....
truth

Perth, Australia

#426644 Mar 8, 2013
Why is God stupid i never say that?
No!
Why your real Creator is alone?
Why nobody liked real Creator?

Why they liked be bigger then real Creator?

bigger
Why you think that liar come from himelaja/\?

Were you liked hide yourself?
In your holy mountains!

Why you think i am liars?
because others judge me harshly
let down
or i am person with big error..

Your Creator left seal on your hand not on hat.
bigger=first creation before your human existance
mountain is that your holy mountain
mountain=planina
we say planina
bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz
clan dlan=hand''N'' plan planina=mountains

Please tell me why i am wrong!

o well your plain is not my plain
your mountains is not mine
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo
i am not going where you going no..
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#426645 Mar 8, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay"
Simple comment and question:
Infant Baptism was practiced as early as anyone can remember in Christianity. There is no record of it 'suddenly' changing from adults to infant. It was both and always was there. Period.
Question: Who authorized you to change this, Confrint? Don't you comprehend at all, that you may be over stepping your bounds and could be held accountable for this someday?
if Christ wants parents to bring forth their infants to get baptized in Christianity, like all the first Christians were led to believe, and you, Ox and Chuck are attempting to prevent this from happening, do you still think you're 'saved'?
You miss the point. All of our babies are offered to the Lord in Christian dedication.
Salvation by infant baptism leads people to think that because someone sprinkled them with water as a baby, they are destined for heaven.
Salvation by infant Baptism? There is no guarantee of salvation for any of us. Infant or adult. I'm sorry if you think that we think our babies are automatically going to Heaven because we baptized them with water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 22 seemoregood 1
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web