Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603368 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#426336 Mar 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Yep God at that time made it clear the he was against universal unity..
of any kind...
His reason was...
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
~~~~
Gen 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
Gen 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
Gen 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
-->NOTE
Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said,---> Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.<---
Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
Both Stanley and I agree that if you had any brains, that you would be dangerous.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#426337 Mar 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
?
God is against "universal unity of every kind"?
What Ollie and I know for sure is that GOD does Not like you at all.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#426338 Mar 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that would be great and I have many times. The only responses I get are from crickets.
If you we're honestly seeking the truth I would re post them, but you are not and I'll be wasting my time.
....meaning you don't know it and don't have it.

Brilliant.

As long as you waste MY time, that's OK?

You've been factually wrong with every post you've made today about the RCC, so I'll assume that you're wrong here too.

Location hidden

#426339 Mar 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible does not teach that we are to believe in any "Church"...much less the Catholic Church.
You are putting your money on the wrong horse!!!
Stanley says that there is No horse within the Church.

A couple of dinosaurs yes, but No horse.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#426340 Mar 7, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS NO BOOK OF THOMAS IN THE BIBLE; HOW IS THAT, NOR JUDAS.
I SAID IF THERE WERE A GOSPEL OF THOMAS, IT WAS NOT INSPIRE BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. BECAUSE HE WAS NOT WITH THE OTHER DISCIPLE WHEN THEY RECIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT.
THEY DID FIND SOME WRITTINGS IN 1945, THAT DID NOT LINE UP WITH THE OTHER 4 GOSPELS.
In the N.T. all scripture lines up with, O.T. scripture which all the disciple as well as Jesus referred to.
I said "not canonical"-not in the canon of Scripture (the Bible).
truth

Perth, Australia

#426341 Mar 7, 2013
13 in 4
1+=4
mind m in d
now
see
miracle=cudesa
death=smrt
d=death
13=majson number=death

artihtect
art ih tec t

i am not care what you think
is that nice say
no
be honest with you
if you looking as small minded person
if you look with big heart and mind then its warning

deference approach for future

lived my family in peace

someone watching too
as you have very bad wish
don't reverse for yourself that..

ja tebe srcem i kruhom a ti mene kamenom i ponizenjem..
Dan

Omaha, NE

#426342 Mar 7, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>What Ollie and I know for sure is that GOD does Not like you at all.
You and Ollie should use your eyeglasses.

I asked GIF if he believes that God abhors unity. In the form of a question.

You and Ollie dislike questions?

Location hidden

#426343 Mar 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are honest..
Christians live by every Word of God...as teaches the Sacred Word of God..Quote: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Both Stanley and I don't LIE.

However, when it comes to stealing we did so pickOff a couple of pairs of knickers when we were younger.

Souvenirs. You know. That kind of thing. No harm done and the lovely girls just wouldn't take them back a few years later when we tried to 'catchUP'.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426344 Mar 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't seek salvation through Mary.
That was the claim, and I provided proof to the contrary.
Your failure to comprehend how Mary is regarded is yours to resolve.
I have nothing to resolve....

The Catholics have two mediators!!! Christ and His Mother....

The rosary is a prayer directed to Mary...opposite of what Christ taught...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426345 Mar 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Question..
Do you practice what you preach?
1Ti 4:12 ........; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
ARE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF THE BELIEVER ?....
1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1Pe 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
1Pe 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
___
WHAT IS YOUR TESTIMONY ? Why would what you think make you blush?
If it makes you blush...How would it effect others if they knew the
secrets of you heart?
How does ...what you are thinking effect your own relationship with God...
YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWERER MY QUEST FOR MY SAKE ..BUT FOR YOU OWN.
___
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
aRE YOU AN OVERCOMER IN YOU SALVATION?
SALVATION INCLUDES...
(DEFINED IN HEBREW)
H3444
&#1497;&#1513;&#14 73;&#1493;&#1468;& #1506;&#1492;
yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h
yesh-oo'-aw...
Feminine passive participle of H3467;
something saved,
that is,(abstractly)
deliverance;
hence aid,
victory,
prosperity:-
deliverance,
health,
help (-ing),
salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.
Well frankly I don't even remember what I was thinking the year I wrote that statement on my moniker. It's been too many years for me to remember. However why has that statement caused you and others to stumble given the fact that you don't know my heart or what I was thinking. I will advise this for you though. DON'T MAKE A RELIGION OUT OF IT. And whatever it was I was thinking at that time is between God and myself only.

I love the way some of you try to pretend that you never sin with your holier than thou attitudes. In my congregation we have a word for people like that. It's called being a SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITE.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426346 Mar 7, 2013
1+3=4
4=d
death
you can see macak u gacama
yes
on map
bigest all over map
one in italy another in canada
see simbol of canada
see shoese on sicily
see where coming india

i will tell you more with symbols too
then you will find
ill goat too
much more
you will find meaning about everything

nothing new
its going into circle
as you call new
its stay in circle as before
nothing new under sky
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#426347 Mar 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
....meaning you don't know it and don't have it.
Brilliant.
As long as you waste MY time, that's OK?
You've been factually wrong with every post you've made today about the RCC, so I'll assume that you're wrong here too.
Sure whatever you say as long as it satisfy you. It's called self endulgence.

Location hidden

#426348 Mar 7, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>pal i have a new found respect for life,I recieved it 6 yrs ago when i was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. I am a realist/evolutionist,I believe in the reality i see going on around me and around the world,and it is getting uglier by the day honest people being forced out of their homes due to greedy rich people who can't get enough so they gouge the less fortunate an squeeze every penny they can get out of them,do you see a god interceding on their behalf? i don't but then,gods so called true church is just as greedy and power hungry as the rest of them are,so i guess he wouldn't do anything to help would he?as far as looking like a holocaust survivor, i'm pretty close to it, i have gone down from 200 lbs down to 165 lbs. because of a chemo drug i take, i maintain my current weight by lifting weights,and going for long walks when weather permits,can you prove beyond a doubt a god exists? no you can't you have only one set of scriptures and nothing to corroborate they are actual devine writtings,no one can say they are for sure if they did they to would be a "LIAR" FOR YOU TO ARE JUST GUESSING.so take your friend stanley and your self to a phsycologist,because buddy if i ever met a person on here that needs one it's you.
Stanley says that he thinks that with all the schidt you have been through, you still have not made your Peace with GOD or anyonw else.

You are still in your 'stage of envy and jealousy' of what has happened to you has Not happened to someOne else.

Well, here's a clue for you.

Life is Not dealt equally to any one. Some have it easy and some have it hard. To be happy in one's life, one has to accept things as they are and put up with it. If you live your life by doing the best you can and treating your 'fellowMan' as Jesus Christ taught you to treat him, then at the end of the day you will be with HIM in Paradise. It will be there that you will get the answers to the 1,439,781,645+ questions that you have conjured up in this Life. To not get your answers would be surely Hell.

...So standUP and measureUP.

Get that hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic nonsense out of your skull.

Kiss someone. Kiss something.

...Try a cockroach, Stanley says.

I don't give a schidt what you kiss. Why not kiss your arse.

Location hidden

#426349 Mar 7, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>pal i have a new found respect for life,I recieved it 6 yrs ago when i was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. I am a realist/evolutionist,I believe in the reality i see going on around me and around the world,and it is getting uglier by the day honest people being forced out of their homes due to greedy rich people who can't get enough so they gouge the less fortunate an squeeze every penny they can get out of them,do you see a god interceding on their behalf? i don't but then,gods so called true church is just as greedy and power hungry as the rest of them are,so i guess he wouldn't do anything to help would he?as far as looking like a holocaust survivor, i'm pretty close to it, i have gone down from 200 lbs down to 165 lbs. because of a chemo drug i take, i maintain my current weight by lifting weights,and going for long walks when weather permits,can you prove beyond a doubt a god exists? no you can't you have only one set of scriptures and nothing to corroborate they are actual devine writtings,no one can say they are for sure if they did they to would be a "LIAR" FOR YOU TO ARE JUST GUESSING.so take your friend stanley and your self to a phsycologist,because buddy if i ever met a person on here that needs one it's you.
Ps: I am not your pal.

..and Stanley says neither is he too.

Location hidden

#426350 Mar 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Ollie should use your eyeglasses.
I asked GIF if he believes that God abhors unity. In the form of a question.
You and Ollie dislike questions?
Not so, but now Stanley and I dislike you.

Location hidden

#426351 Mar 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
No-
It is the Church founded by Christ in scripture.
Your Sunday fellowship groups are denominations.
Get a dictionary!!!

denomination
1. A large group of religious congregations united under a common faith and name and organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy.

The Catholic cult has congregations united under a common faith and name and organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy (da pope)..... founded on paganism by the Emperor some three-hundred odd years after Christ talked with Peter...

Your NABre pope approved Bible says Christ's church is: Jesusí church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation.

It don't say one thing about the Catholic Church...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#426352 Mar 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were your words.don't give me the act!
What words? Show those words to me because I don't remember them. And what act are you talking about? Stop being so vague.

Location hidden

#426353 Mar 7, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>sheep dip
Now that's another fine mess your filty mouth has gotten you into.

You sound like a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist who knows Nothing about the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Why aren't you in one of your hAtheistic forums??

Stanley believes that you don't get any attention there because you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

I have to agree with Stanley.

Location hidden

#426354 Mar 7, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that there is No horse within the Church.
A couple of dinosaurs yes, but No horse.
Your words say you cannot refute the truth: The Bible does not teach that we are to believe in any "Church"...much less the Catholic Church. You are putting your money on the wrong horse!!!

Info is coming in that you and Stanley practice the old "69"...is that true???

Location hidden

#426355 Mar 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too general a question.
No Christian follows "all" the teachings of the Bible.(i.e. admonitions against mixed fabric in clothing. etc.)
Yes, Catholics follow the teachings of the Bible as interpreted by the Church.
Roman Catholics follow the teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ from within the New Testament.

Very little is referred to from the Old Testament anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope eases church rule on abortion forgiveness 25 min Redeemed 2
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 15 hr Catholic24 84,412
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 23 hr 3Way4me 9,681
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Sun Paul Porter1 421
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 26 Belle Sexton 3
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 25 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Pope Benedict is living out old age calmly (Aug '08) Aug 24 The Oracle 73
More from around the web