Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646960 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Clay

Lawrence, MA

#425981 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body.
So it is with Christ.
For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
Now the body is not made up of one part but of many.
One more thing, Truth. Your not really a 'body of believers' as you are a 'body of beliefs'.

Body of beliefs is ridiculous when you're talking about Jesus Christ and what He started.
One faith for Christianity only.
But don't think I'm depriving you of your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. God is love, and I don't doubt He gives you graces everytime you pray and read the Bible.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#425982 Mar 6, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>roman catholic fits,because the man made church was started in rome,by emporer constantine,the church means nothing to god/jesus,it's the church itself that wants you to think that,if a true church existed i doubt it would be in a country that plundered, enslaved,killed and tortured jesus' people (jews).the church was built by using stolen/ransacked items from countries invaded by the roman empire. example where were the scriptures found? were they stolen from their rightful owners?(meaning all people),does the church have the right to hide an control the scriptures and any artifacts relating to god? if we are all gods children,then everything written is meant for all gods children not just one specific group. with todays technology, copies of the scrolls,ALL THE SCROLLS, could be easily be done and libraries could be set up for the people of the world could see what is written,or set up a website dedicated to the scrolls would be the thing to do, so that not just the healthy and rich can go see them,but the poor,sick an ederly can also view them.and a more informative understanding of what god is trying to relate to us would happen,and there lies the problem,religious groups would lose money if this were to happen,and that is against church tradition,not one church but all churches,priority one is bring in the dollar,make as much as possible,create a church of great slendor,in hopes people will believe it is the church of god,tell me,what does a stained glass windows mean to god? or golden chalices,candleholders,idols/s tatues,paintings and large fancy decorated buildings.why would he care about all that when we don't follow his teachings?
Amen Jethro, God isn't about gold God only cares for souls.
When God pours out His wrath upon the earth all the gold in the vatican will be destroyed with it.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#425983 Mar 6, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "the secret"
*whispers*

....for only one person to hold?

Since: Nov 08

usa

#425984 Mar 6, 2013
The One True God wrote:
<quoted text>
All dogs go to Heaven.
this is true they go by way of the rainbow bridge,never heard of it until my g/f's lab died, and a friend of hers sent her a condolence card that talked about the rainbow bridge that god created for animals to cross into heaven.

Albuquerque, NM

#425985 Mar 6, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THERE YOU GO AGAIN ATTEMPTING TO TELL ME WHAT I THINK..
No - stating how you think - which is unfounded.
<quoted text>I DON'T THINK AS YOU DO ...AND I REFUSE TO LET YOU CONTROL MY THOUGHTS..
THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE...
I can't control how you think GiF. C'mon - are you this ignorant or probably more truthful, you are just looking for ways to go around the facts that I've presented. Facts that show how your belief is inaccurate in many ways. Facts that show you DO follow the beliefs of other men, instead of facing "God" on your own, with "no clothes on".

You still have failed to prove anything I've said - namely on "why you think Paul was more enlightened than Jesus."
<quoted text>PAUL HAD THE SAME LEADERSHIP OT THE HOLY GHOST AS JESUS DID
JESUS RECEIVED THE HOLY GHOST...
Mat_3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Mar_1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
Luk_3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
Joh_1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
THE APOSTLES RECEIVED THE SAME HOLY GHOST
Act_2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
==>THE APOSTLE PAUL RECEIVE THE SAME HOLY GHOST
Act_9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and ==>be filled with the Holy Ghost.
THE SAME HOLY GHOST THAT WROTE THE BIBLE...
THAT WOULD GUIDE US IN ALL TRUTH...
THE ONE THAT JESUS SAID WOULD COME
Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Joh 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Joh 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
So did the other 7 Apostles that Jesus had. But it still doesn't answer the question you keep avoiding.

Albuquerque, NM

#425986 Mar 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul stated he was and Christ bestowed it upon him.
1 Corinthians 15
7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one untimely born.
9For I am the least of the apostles, who am not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so you believed.
1 Corinthians 9:1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not the result of my work in the Lord?
Acts 18:9 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
----------
Acts 22:14 "Then he said:'The God of our fathers has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth.
----------
Acts 22:18 and saw the Lord speaking.'Quick!' he said to me.'Leave Jerusalem immediately, because they will not accept your testimony about me.'
----------
Acts 23:11 The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, "Take courage! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome."
----------
Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God--
I've said Judas is, and Jesus' statement also verifies it.
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/...

Sooooo? Now we have, Paul, Judas and many others.

It still doesn't answer the question on "why do you think Paul was more enlightened than Jesus", now does it?

What say you?
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#425987 Mar 6, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>back then most sacks were made out of burlap,must of been a lot of serious chaffing problems lol.bet stores sold a lot of bag balm. andwas there a flour copany named robinhood? never heard of it.
Actually Jethro the flour and sugar bags were made out of a heavy cotton.
Burlap bags were for potatoes and other root veggies.
I heard of Robinhood flour we buy it all the time.

Albuquerque, NM

#425988 Mar 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you also missed the fact that Paul (as Saul) persecuted Christians and then became the greatest Christian missionary in the Bible.
No I didn't. Irrelevant.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh...... Something MUST have happened no matter WHO recorded it. He made a 180!!!
So. Again, irrelevant.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually expect to have credibility anywhere with the type of things you say?
Do I need credibility to speak my mind? No.

We have what some call a freedom of speech in this country.

Are you jealous that I've spoken openly and honestly?
- probably so, as you haven't.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don't believe the malarkey you say and you just say it to get a rise out of folks...
My belief is what I have chosen. And no, it is to inform.
Clay

Lawrence, MA

#425989 Mar 6, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>roman catholic fits,because the man made church was started in rome,by emporer constantine,the church means nothing to god/jesus,it's the church itself that wants you to think that,if a true church existed i doubt it would be in a country that plundered, enslaved,killed and tortured jesus' people (jews).the church was built by using stolen/ransacked items from countries invaded by the roman empire. example where were the scriptures found? were they stolen from their rightful owners?(meaning all people),does the church have the right to hide an control the scriptures and any artifacts relating to god? if we are all gods children,then everything written is meant for all gods children not just one specific group. with todays technology, copies of the scrolls,ALL THE SCROLLS, could be easily be done and libraries could be set up for the people of the world could see what is written,or set up a website dedicated to the scrolls would be the thing to do, so that not just the healthy and rich can go see them,but the poor,sick an ederly can also view them.and a more informative understanding of what god is trying to relate to us would happen,and there lies the problem,religious groups would lose money if this were to happen,and that is against church tradition,not one church but all churches,priority one is bring in the dollar,make as much as possible,create a church of great slendor,in hopes people will believe it is the church of god,tell me,what does a stained glass windows mean to god? or golden chalices,candleholders,idols/s tatues,paintings and large fancy decorated buildings.why would he care about all that when we don't follow his teachings?
There is no evidence Pope Benedict new or did anything wrong.
Likewise, there is no evidence Constantine started the Roman Catholic Church either. This man did nothing to change Catholicism. He simply had no authority to do it.
In both of these, its a case of people really wanting to believe something that is just not there.
Same with sexual abuse scandal, people desperately wanna see the Church destroyed, so they greatly exaggerate and tweak facts.

I'm not joking when I say the CC is on the front lines in the battle against Evil. We can see throughout her 2,000 yr history of crisis after crisis, far worse than the latest one. Priests, Bishops and a couple Popes have all been casualties in this war. Satan can't seem to bring down the Church. Most institutions would have folded long ago.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#425990 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
I remember back in the early 1940's when my dad went to the store to
get chop for the hogs...(the chop came in 100lb printed sacks)
Mom would show/give him a piece of material that had come from a chop
sack,and tell him to get the same color an pattern if he could.
Mom wanted the same flowered material to finish making a dress.
___
I also remember when they began to Sanforize... per-shrink material.
IN THE TOWN NEARBY, THE CLERK PUT A SIGN IN THE DRY GOODS STORE.
IT READ...~FOR SALE... "LADIES READY TO WEAR CLOTHES." Under the sign..
some one had written ..."BOUT TIME." LOL
When my children were small I remember going to the salvation army stores, and buying ladies old dresses back then there was alot of material in them. I made clothes for my kids out of it dresses for my daughter and shirts for my boys.
I don't think there was a house hold that there wasn't an old singer sewing machine in it.
Kids learned to knit and sew fron a very young age. Our old sweaters were unraveled to make socks and mittens.
Some times we made blankets, we made granny squares then put them together.
Nothing was wasted in our house.Everything was recycled

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#425991 Mar 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversion.
Typical Catholic.....Oh wait, you aren't Catholic, just using their techniques to mislead others.
lol! i ain'ts diverting nothin - i'm facing my foes head-on, baby;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#425992 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. It was purely accidental that I came here.
Uhm...there you go, using your religion to tell others that their religion is incorrect, without realizing that they have as powerful beliefs as you do, equal evidence, and can tell you that you're beliefs are incorrect all the same. You both have found the "one, true god." Not too surprising since all believers have the one true god, one true religion!
Hey, how do you justify losing those 7 books in the Protestant Bible that Luther subtracted, but the Catholics kept in? Doesn't Revelations say something like "don't subtract from the Bible?"
that other non-sense doesn't fit & that's why it was rejected.

ya see - we can know not only the word of God, but also the God of His word. this way, we instinctly know what He would & wouldn't say. kinda like if a bully-liar tried to pit my brother & i against each other with false accusations. we'd say "get lost, asswipe". know what i'm say'n?;)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#425993 Mar 6, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
In God's eyes----YES----there are "no denominations"---that is why HIS Son Jesus, formed, established and initiated-(in Matthew 16:13-21--ONE (and only one) True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church over 2000 years ago...... 1500 years later, in the 16th century (MAN-MADE Protestant denominations changed all of that, at the time of the Reformation, beginning with Luther, then Zwingli, Hus, Wycliff, Knox, Calvin....and on and on and on! until now in the 21st century, we have Confrinting, New Age, LTM, Justachristian, Orville, etc. etc. now adding to those (editorialist) MAN MADE Protestant denominations of 42,000+ contradicting interpretations of the bible,---ALL CLAIMING to have the truth! This bible only Protestant confusion and chaos is "nothing more" than "RELATIVE (Opinionative) TRUTH---(where what each person decides for themselves is the truth).... We, as Catholics will remain with the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One (one and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church....You can "keep" your bible only "editorializing" half-truth Christianity with all the chaos, confusion, and contradicting denominations. They are "ALL YOURS"
Hogwash!!!!!

Like most Catholics, you ignore the teaching of your pope approved NABre Bible. Regards Mt 16:18 it teaches:

Church: this word (Greek ekklsia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesus’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God....

The Catholic Church is a denomination.....No denominations are named in Scripture....

usa

#425995 Mar 6, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem Jethro, is there is no evidence Pope Benedict did anything wrong. I know people really wish there was, but there is not. People hate the Catholic Church, period. They'll latch on to anything negative about them. And worse, they'll convince themselves of things that are not true.
If Benedict knew anything and didn't stop it, then God will deal with him. Any guilty Priest or clergy member has no hope when standing before God, because of who they were supposed to be.
yes there is evidence he knew what was going on,he made a statement that i read on line that he kept quiet about the molestings bcause he thought the church could not handle another scandal at the time,remember the bank scandal from back in the 90's i think it was?anyway i have been trying to find the site i read it from,but it was back before he became pope so it may not be on line anymore since basically the whole truth is well known now,and also he was head of the committee that over saw priest behaviour,so he had to know what was going on,names,dates,victims,number of victims etc. there is no way to deny it,you going to tell me this was all kept from him,that members of the committee withheld information?if that's the case indict the whole committee for they are guilty of a crime. one case inparticular that stood out was about a priest who's name was murphy if i remember correctly,a few priests knew that he was molesting children ad they sent a letter to benny telling him what was going on,and these priests were told to forget it,keep quiet and don't dig into what was going on in this guys church.he ignored what was going on. will continue this on another post,going to do some reaserch on priests name make sure i'm right,and my accusation has merit.

Location hidden

#425996 Mar 6, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>interesting point,don't think anyone thought of it yet. is god predjudice? we are all suppose to be his children so why would he exclude anyone from going to heaven just because of the religion most people had no choice but to follow? lets face it,you are your families religion,"if he does exist" i think he is closing his eyes to what is happening, and letting us entertain ourselves in the rediculous world of man made stupidity, known as religious groups. it has been said on here by some people that ordinary man is not intelligent enough to understand the meaning of the bible/scriptures,we need the chosen leaders of a church to guide us in the interperatation of the scriptures,THAT"S HOGWASH,if you can think and rationalize and have a normal i.q. it's not hard to understand the stories in the bible,all your getting from a religious group is "THEIR!" interpretation/false traditions of what gods word means,and they don't do it for free,why should i pay for something that i can do myself,and that's read an comprehend....what is troubling is if he does exist and he sees' what is happening because religious differences (people being needlessly killed),why is he allowing it to happen? why not come before us, straighten this mess out and we can cut the murder rate by more than half.we could build a world where everyone is equal,and enjoy what little time we have here instead of living in fear on whether or not we're going to survive the day without getting shot or stabbed,or beaten to death by a crazed religious zeolot or a drug addict or an alcoholic desperate for money. religious people kill more than people like myself who have doubts or do not believe in the one god theory.and they claim god TOLD them to do it and they get packed off to the nut house,yet the bible is full of stories of god talking to people in different ways and it is considered devine or whatever.why is that? if he did it thousands of years ago why not today? can anyone give me a rational explanation??
My nomination for one of the most idiotic statements on this forum!!!!! "we are all suppose to be his children"....

Quote: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it...

Good advice... read your Bible....stop repeating what you have learned from watching movies....

Location hidden

#425997 Mar 6, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church is pre denomination. The Churches that make up the Catholic Church are not going to refer to themselves as 'just another denomination'(like Lutheran and Southern Baptist), just because people on the outside say we are.
I understand the word is almost necessary to use these days because everyone is put into a category and given a label.. And religious groups are no exception. But Christ didn't start a bunch of denominations. He started one faith and one Church. Its disrespectful to Jesus Christ to split His Church up into 45,000 categories.
You should also understand the title 'Roman Catholic' is also fairly new and was/is not used by the Catholic Church. In fact, it was first used as a derogatory title towards us by Queen Elizabeth in the 17th century. The title then spread to America and is now used throughout the world to identify the Catholic Church.
We can see how the title 'Roman Catholic' has affected peoples perception of the Catholic Church. Its probably one of the reasons y'all been successful in getting people to think the Roman Empire infiltrated the CC. All you have to do is show people our new title (that someone else gave us).
Look at the title of this thread?The Pope never even said that!
Wikipedia.org/Wiki/Roman_Catholic_term
Hogwash!!!!!

Like most Catholics, you ignore the teaching of your pope approved NABre Bible. Regards Mt 16:18 it teaches:

Church: this word (Greek ekklsia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesus’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God....

The Catholic Church is a denomination.....No denominations are named in Scripture....

Location hidden

#425998 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spirit accomplishes sanctification in our lives but the place it occurs is in church (body of believers); it is amongst US.
Fulfilling the law of Christ, in this context, does not mean the entire law of Christ is observed through the keeping of this one command.
Christ’s law of love is very practical.
I called your mommie...she is on her way to see about you. In the meantime...don't play with matches or sharp objects...
Clay

Lawrence, MA

#425999 Mar 6, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash!!!!!
Exactly!'no denominations are named in scripture'.
Therefore the Catholic Church is not a denomination. It does not matter that Queen Elizabeth put a label on the Church. You guys can stand on the outside and call Jesus Church ' another denomination' all you want. It doesn't affect what it really is.
History shows there were no titles to the Churches the Apostles set up. They were just 'the Church'...the Church at Corinth. The Church at Antioch. The Church at Rome. Same Church; different cities. Therefore, the first Christians called themselves the universal Church.(Catholic)
It is not a denomination because there is no other.
One Church in communion with the Bishop of Rome, just like Ignatius of Antioch described themselves in 105 AD. "Wherever the Bishop appears, there let the people be. As wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the CATHOLIC CHURCH. It is not lawful to baptize or give communion without the consent of the Bishop, therefore, whatever has his approval will be pleasing to God, Thus will be safe and valid"

usa

#426000 Mar 6, 2013
TO CLAY:
U.S. and German abuse inquiries are inching ever closer to the Pope himself. New documents obtained by the New York Times allege Joseph Ratzinger, then cardinal and now Pope, knew of 200 abuse cases by a single priest, but did nothing.
Next week is Easter and the Pope will give his usual and multilingual Urbi et Orbi blessings from the balcony of St. Peter's Basilica.
In the midst of religious celebration is scandal, and media reports may shed light on aspects of the church not typically associated with Easter celebration.
Recent media reports accuse the Pope of protecting Reverend Lawrence C. Murphy in 1996 when he was accused of molesting up to 200 deaf boys between 1950 and 1974.
These are new facts in the ongoing series of scandals, and perhaps criminal investigations, putting a critical eye on the Roman Catholic church.
Until now, reports in the media mainly focus on secretive priests, bishops and archbishops who claim to know nothing about cases of abuse.
But new documents obtained by the New York Times and discussed in the article Vatican Declined to Defrock U.S. Priest Who Abused Boys, accuse the current Pope, Benedict XVI, of knowing about abuse.
In his previous job as chief doctrinal enforcer, Pope Benedict XVI was the head of the inquisition that is now called "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith." The documents obtained by the New York Times accuse the Pope of knowing of at least one instance in which an American priest, Lawrence C. Murphy, had abused almost 200 boys at the school where he taught.
Then-archbishop of Wisconsin reportedly alerted Cardinal Ratzinger to the facts in two letters, but the Times reports that no action was taken.
All the details, however, saw the light of day when relevant church files were unearthed as part of a lawsuit.
Clay

Lawrence, MA

#426001 Mar 6, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>yes there is evidence he knew what was going on,he made a statement that i read on line that he kept quiet about the molestings bcause he thought the church could not handle another scandal at the time,remember the bank scandal from back in the 90's i think it was?anyway i have been trying to find the site i read it from,but it was back before he became pope so it may not be on line anymore since basically the whole truth is well known now,and also he was head of the committee that over saw priest behaviour,so he had to know what was going on,names,dates,victims,number of victims etc. there is no way to deny it,you going to tell me this was all kept from him,that members of the committee withheld information?if that's the case indict the whole committee for they are guilty of a crime. one case inparticular that stood out was about a priest who's name was murphy if i remember correctly,a few priests knew that he was molesting children ad they sent a letter to benny telling him what was going on,and these priests were told to forget it,keep quiet and don't dig into what was going on in this guys church.he ignored what was going on. will continue this on another post,going to do some reaserch on priests name make sure i'm right,and my accusation has merit.
you'd agree that when something is posted online, it doesn't automatically become factual?

If Pope Benedict knew anything, the real media wouldn't hesitate to pounce on something that would taint the Catholic Church.

The Bishop of Rome does not sit in his office and read reports on the millions of Churches world wide. That's just not how the hierarchy functions. Bishops handle their own Archdiocese and almost always the buck stops with them. Most Bishops handled the situations responsibly. Others did not.
But lets keep it real, the ones that did not, didn't handle it any different than how secular bodies dealt with this topic in the middle 20th century. Treatment was always used by other peoples too. For some reason, the CC is trashed for doing what was the norm.
I'm very proud of how the Church handles it now. They are leading the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 9 hr South Knox Hombre 7
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 28 Mr Sir 10,166
News Nation-Now 57 mins ago 10:35 a.m.Pope Francis s... Jun 27 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May '16 Gods r Delusions ... 4
More from around the web