Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653910 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Maylands, Australia

#425940 Mar 6, 2013
i am not care care any more for corupt justice ministers this and that..no

i just love ordinary people
one card finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

after all
did you love someone
noooooooooooooooooooooo
thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
don't cry to me
you do toward me many things on evil way
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425941 Mar 6, 2013
no any jew
we say zid=wall
you transform bible

i am not yew
noooooooooooooooooo

i sto ti znaci

west bank

i drove deference patern
many patern
sweep off every bank
nowwwwwwww

is that interesting to be rich
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
is that interesting to be poor
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
then

don't asked mercy from me
not

nobody give me any nmercy

wicket satanic evil people

you are against me and my family

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#425942 Mar 6, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
In God's eyes----YES----there are "no denominations"---that is why HIS Son Jesus, formed, established and initiated-(in Matthew 16:13-21--ONE (and only one) True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church over 2000 years ago...... 1500 years later, in the 16th century (MAN-MADE Protestant denominations changed all of that, at the time of the Reformation, beginning with Luther, then Zwingli, Hus, Wycliff, Knox, Calvin....and on and on and on! until now in the 21st century, we have Confrinting, New Age, LTM, Justachristian, Orville, etc. etc. now adding to those (editorialist) MAN MADE Protestant denominations of 42,000+ contradicting interpretations of the bible,---ALL CLAIMING to have the truth! This bible only Protestant confusion and chaos is "nothing more" than "RELATIVE (Opinionative) TRUTH---(where what each person decides for themselves is the truth).... We, as Catholics will remain with the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One (one and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church....You can "keep" your bible only "editorializing" half-truth Christianity with all the chaos, confusion, and contradicting denominations. They are "ALL YOURS"
Hojo, you REALLY need a change of venue. How many YEARS now have you been posting the SAME drivel over and over and over>.. NEVER convincing anyone but yourself?
The romanist DENOMINATION is just that --- a denomination. It has lied to mankind for centuries... Jesus is not a liar.
It is guilty of theft... Jesus never stole.
It is also guilty of stealing children away from their families and forcing them to become romanist. Jesus never did any such thing.
It is guilty of mind-control tactics...Jesus never used such methods.
It is guilty of torture of innocent people to gain its own sordid ends... Jesus never tortured anyone, BUT WAS tortured Himself.
It is guilty of murder. Jesus never murdered anyone.
It is guilty of LIES, such as your 'transubstantiation' and 'purgatory' fables. Jesus never lied to anyone.
It is guilty of sexually inappropriate behaviors. Jesus was never promiscuous or filled with lust.
You and your denomination CLAIM you 'follow Jesus'... but in reality, it does the complete opposite.
So much for your 'perfect religion' and the LIE that 'Jesus founded romanism'...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#425943 Mar 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
If you are an American, you will love this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MjPmmCtHmfEXX
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen a marching band do.
VERY well performed!! Thanks for sharing this!

Since: Nov 08

usa

#425944 Mar 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
What Are Grits?
Nobody knows. Some folks believe grits are grown on bushes and are harvested by midgets by shaking the bushes after spreading sheets around them. Many people feel that grits are made from ground up bits of white corn.
These are obviously lies spread by Communists and terrorists. Nothing as good as Grits can be made from corn. The most recent research suggests that the mysterious Manna that God rained down upon the Israelites during their time in the Sinai Desert was most likely Grits. Critics disagree, stating that there is no record of biscuits, butter, salt, and red eye gravy raining down from the sky, and that God would not punish his people by forcing them to eat Grits without these key ingredients.
How Grits Are Formed:
Grits are formed deep underground under intense heat and pressure. It takes over 1000 years to form a single Grit. Most of the world's grit mines are in the South, and are guarded day and night by armed guards and pit bull dogs. Harvesting the Grit is a dangerous occupation, and many Grit miners lose their lives each year so that Grits can continue to be served morning after morning for breakfast (not that having Grits for lunch and dinner is out of the question).
Yankees have attempted to create synthetic Grits. They call it Cream of Wheat. As far as we can tell, the key ingredients of Cream of Wheat are Elmer's Glue and shredded Styrofoam. These synthetic grits have also been shown to cause nausea, and may leave you unable to have children.
Historical Grits:
As we mentioned earlier, the first known mention of Grits was by the Ancient Israelites in the Sinai Desert . After that, Grits were not heard from for another 1000 years. Experts feel that Grits were used during this time only during secret religious ceremonies, and were kept from the public due to their rarity.
The next mention of Grits was found amidst the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii in a woman's personal diary. The woman's name was Herculaneum Jemimaneus (Aunt Jemima to her friends.)
The 10 Commandments of Grits
I. Thou shalt not put syrup on thy Grits
II. Thou shalt not eat thy Grits with a spoon or knife
III. Thou shalt not eat Cream of Wheat and call it Grits, for this is blasphemy ..
IV. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Grits.
V. Thou shalt use only salt, butter, and red-eye gravy as toppings for thy Grits.
VI Thou shalt not eat Instant Grits.
VII. Thou shalt not put ketchup on thy Grits.
VIII. Thou shalt not put margarine on thy Grits.
IX. Thou shalt not eat toast with thy Grits, only biscuits made from scratch.
X. Thou shalt eat grits on the Sabbath for this is manna from heaven.
continued
oftenned wondered what grits were myself,my dad loved them,he grew up on a farm in the midwest,and he said it was a staple food in their diet,because they were not expensive.

usa

#425945 Mar 6, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't evolution amazing? In 1M years she'll take your job.
at the rate she is learning won't be a million years,it'll be 1 year.

usa

#425946 Mar 6, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't evolution amazing? In 1M years she'll take your job.
actually she could have it now,i'm out on temp. disability and my dr. is pushing for me to go on it permanantly,because the chemo drug and working is breaking my body down,i went from 200 lbs. to 165 lbs. in a matter of 6 months,i'm having tests done to see if there is a problem causing this and so far everything came back ok,i work out a little bit each day to stay in shape,lift weights,and walk as far as i can then turn back,been stuck in house this week,nothing but rain an snow flurries and below normal temps. around here so i'm lifting weights more to burn off energy...how healthy are you?
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425947 Mar 6, 2013
lust..luster..lust;er
how its look
in bigining is been words
words
lust luster
nemogu ti snimit..nedaju djeca da vidis
kuda ide..lijepo vidi se sve ..ja sam sinoc zapalila
mnogo toga.
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425948 Mar 6, 2013
l us t er
sad you are modern now..ooooo you don't liked poor anhappy people maybe its look seek for you..i am not care what others think..no
i am myself..i always been liked that..did i neerd believe them
nooooooooooo
after all zicc
its materialistic every building have zic zica within.
now
ma g net
up to me be ijuju
because of that you don't need cry i will cry by myself..is that shame..no.
With corupt people as well other things i can cry every day.
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy
truth

Maylands, Australia

#425949 Mar 6, 2013
everything have start and end
you liked money
now when you liked money
pay

because of that
payment is deferent
my payment is not money
its my tears

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

usa

#425950 Mar 6, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IN GOD'S EYES THERE ARE NO DENOMINATIONS. NOT EVEN ROMAN CATHOLIC..
NO MAN ON EARTH is sent of God to control the GRACE of God.
your pope cannot control GOD'S FREE GRACE...he lies if he says he can.
and you are deceived if you believe he does.
The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT CONVENIENCES A MAN THAT HE IS A SINNER..
The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT GIVES A MAN THE REVELATION OF HIS NEED OF SALVATION.....AND DRAWS HIM TO RESPOND TO THE WORD OF GOD.
The HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT CONVICTS A MAN OF SIN AND BRINGS A MAN TO GOD...
THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST CLEANSES A PERSONS FROM SIN AND
.MAKES THEM HOLY.
THE HOLY GHOST IS THE ONE THAT PERFORMS MAINTENANCE IN THE LIFE OF
A PERSON ...ONCE HE HAS ACCEPTED CHRIST AS HIS PERSONAL SAVIOR.
A CHURCH IS A PLACE OF FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS...
WHILE THERE ARE MANY HOSPITALS FOR PHYSICAL SICKNESS...
THERE ARE ALSO MANY DIFFERENT CHURCHES FOR SIN SICKNESS...
NOT ALL PATIENT'S IN THE HOSPITALS RECEIVE THE SAME TREATMENT...
AND MEDICATIONS, THEY ARE PROVIDED ACCORDING TO THE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
NOT ALL SINNERS ULTIMATELY RECEIVE THE SAME SPIRITUAL MEDICATION EITHER...
BUT ALL SHOULD RECEIVE THE BASIC CARE, FOR THEIR SOULS...AS A PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST
interesting point,don't think anyone thought of it yet. is god predjudice? we are all suppose to be his children so why would he exclude anyone from going to heaven just because of the religion most people had no choice but to follow? lets face it,you are your families religion,"if he does exist" i think he is closing his eyes to what is happening, and letting us entertain ourselves in the rediculous world of man made stupidity, known as religious groups. it has been said on here by some people that ordinary man is not intelligent enough to understand the meaning of the bible/scriptures,we need the chosen leaders of a church to guide us in the interperatation of the scriptures,THAT"S HOGWASH,if you can think and rationalize and have a normal i.q. it's not hard to understand the stories in the bible,all your getting from a religious group is "THEIR!" interpretation/false traditions of what gods word means,and they don't do it for free,why should i pay for something that i can do myself,and that's read an comprehend....what is troubling is if he does exist and he sees' what is happening because religious differences (people being needlessly killed),why is he allowing it to happen? why not come before us, straighten this mess out and we can cut the murder rate by more than half.we could build a world where everyone is equal,and enjoy what little time we have here instead of living in fear on whether or not we're going to survive the day without getting shot or stabbed,or beaten to death by a crazed religious zeolot or a drug addict or an alcoholic desperate for money. religious people kill more than people like myself who have doubts or do not believe in the one god theory.and they claim god TOLD them to do it and they get packed off to the nut house,yet the bible is full of stories of god talking to people in different ways and it is considered devine or whatever.why is that? if he did it thousands of years ago why not today? can anyone give me a rational explanation??
Free Mind

Tampa, FL

#425951 Mar 6, 2013
Flash..........

Former Pope Benedict to Compete on Dancing With The Stars

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the...
Clay

Lawrence, MA

#425952 Mar 6, 2013
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hojo, you REALLY need a change of venue. How many YEARS now have you been posting the SAME drivel over and over and over>.. NEVER convincing anyone but yourself?
The romanist DENOMINATION is just that --- a denomination. It has lied to mankind for centuries... Jesus is not a liar.
It is guilty of theft... Jesus never stole.
It is also guilty of stealing children away from their families and forcing them to become romanist. Jesus never did any such thing.
It is guilty of mind-control tactics...Jesus never used such methods.
It is guilty of torture of innocent people to gain its own sordid ends... Jesus never tortured anyone, BUT WAS tortured Himself.
It is guilty of murder. Jesus never murdered anyone.
It is guilty of LIES, such as your 'transubstantiation' and 'purgatory' fables. Jesus never lied to anyone.
It is guilty of sexually inappropriate behaviors. Jesus was never promiscuous or filled with lust.
You and your denomination CLAIM you 'follow Jesus'... but in reality, it does the complete opposite.
So much for your 'perfect religion' and the LIE that 'Jesus founded romanism'...
The Catholic Church is pre denomination. The Churches that make up the Catholic Church are not going to refer to themselves as 'just another denomination'(like Lutheran and Southern Baptist), just because people on the outside say we are.
I understand the word is almost necessary to use these days because everyone is put into a category and given a label.. And religious groups are no exception. But Christ didn't start a bunch of denominations. He started one faith and one Church. Its disrespectful to Jesus Christ to split His Church up into 45,000 categories.

You should also understand the title 'Roman Catholic' is also fairly new and was/is not used by the Catholic Church. In fact, it was first used as a derogatory title towards us by Queen Elizabeth in the 17th century. The title then spread to America and is now used throughout the world to identify the Catholic Church.
We can see how the title 'Roman Catholic' has affected peoples perception of the Catholic Church. Its probably one of the reasons y'all been successful in getting people to think the Roman Empire infiltrated the CC. All you have to do is show people our new title (that someone else gave us).
Look at the title of this thread?The Pope never even said that!

Wikipedia.org/Wiki/Roman_Catholic_term
The One True God

Tampa, FL

#425953 Mar 6, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>interesting point,don't think anyone thought of it yet. is god predjudice? we are all suppose to be his children so why would he exclude anyone from going to heaven just because of the religion most people had no choice but to follow? lets face it,you are your families religion,"if he does exist" i think he is closing his eyes to what is happening, and letting us entertain ourselves in the rediculous world of man made stupidity, known as religious groups. it has been said on here by some people that ordinary man is not intelligent enough to understand the meaning of the bible/scriptures,we need the chosen leaders of a church to guide us in the interperatation of the scriptures,THAT"S HOGWASH,if you can think and rationalize and have a normal i.q. it's not hard to understand the stories in the bible,all your getting from a religious group is "THEIR!" interpretation/false traditions of what gods word means,and they don't do it for free,why should i pay for something that i can do myself,and that's read an comprehend....what is troubling is if he does exist and he sees' what is happening because religious differences (people being needlessly killed),why is he allowing it to happen? why not come before us, straighten this mess out and we can cut the murder rate by more than half.we could build a world where everyone is equal,and enjoy what little time we have here instead of living in fear on whether or not we're going to survive the day without getting shot or stabbed,or beaten to death by a crazed religious zeolot or a drug addict or an alcoholic desperate for money. religious people kill more than people like myself who have doubts or do not believe in the one god theory.and they claim god TOLD them to do it and they get packed off to the nut house,yet the bible is full of stories of god talking to people in different ways and it is considered devine or whatever.why is that? if he did it thousands of years ago why not today? can anyone give me a rational explanation??
I use the Internet today. But thanks for asking :o)

usa

#425954 Mar 6, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Actually I can remember Mom making underwear and slips out of flour and sugar bags. But she bleached out the flour and sugar stamp.
back then most sacks were made out of burlap,must of been a lot of serious chaffing problems lol.bet stores sold a lot of bag balm. andwas there a flour copany named robinhood? never heard of it.
The One True God

Tampa, FL

#425955 Mar 6, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>at the rate she is learning won't be a million years,it'll be 1 year.
All dogs go to Heaven.

Free Mind

Tampa, FL

#425956 Mar 6, 2013
Where was Michael last week?

Here!

http://www.topix.com/religion/catholic/2013/0...

usa

#425958 Mar 6, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
In God's eyes----YES----there are "no denominations"---that is why HIS Son Jesus, formed, established and initiated-(in Matthew 16:13-21--ONE (and only one) True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church over 2000 years ago...... 1500 years later, in the 16th century (MAN-MADE Protestant denominations changed all of that, at the time of the Reformation, beginning with Luther, then Zwingli, Hus, Wycliff, Knox, Calvin....and on and on and on! until now in the 21st century, we have Confrinting, New Age, LTM, Justachristian, Orville, etc. etc. now adding to those (editorialist) MAN MADE Protestant denominations of 42,000+ contradicting interpretations of the bible,---ALL CLAIMING to have the truth! This bible only Protestant confusion and chaos is "nothing more" than "RELATIVE (Opinionative) TRUTH---(where what each person decides for themselves is the truth).... We, as Catholics will remain with the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One (one and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church....You can "keep" your bible only "editorializing" half-truth Christianity with all the chaos, confusion, and contradicting denominations. They are "ALL YOURS"
again your talking out the of your "explicit",if god saw no denominations,then jesus creating one does not make sense,why create something thatis meaningless to god? an again you quote from mathew,and no where in the book do you find a statement that jesus started the catholic church. and your above statement does not just apply to other churches it applies to the catholic church as well,they "interperate" just like all other churches do,there is nothing unique about the church,it was created by man (constantine) using stolen property from lands conquered by the roman empire,they even stole a church, the church of antioch was a christian church taken over by the empire and given to the pagan/christian group formed by constantine. read the churches history and you'll see it.I'll state it again, a church that would be built by a god of peace and love for his children, would NOT! resort to threats,inprisonment,torture,s tarvation,and killing to get people to follow it's beliefs and traditions,that would make god a hypocrite,just like the catholic church is,it preaches one thing then does another. the church history alone proves there is no possible way it is the true church of god/jesus. it is to corrupt,it's only interested in power and making money,why else would it want to be considered a country with-in a country?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#425959 Mar 6, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You, evidently, have not been given understanding...otherwise, you would be able to answer my questions...
marge wrote:
"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
-----
Ah am curious....how many burdens are you carrying???? Whose burdens are you carrying...what are they...how long will you carry them???
What is this "law of Christ"???????
The Spirit accomplishes sanctification in our lives but the place it occurs is in church (body of believers); it is amongst US.

Fulfilling the law of Christ, in this context, does not mean the entire law of Christ is observed through the keeping of this one command.

Christ’s law of love is very practical.
Clay

Lawrence, MA

#425960 Mar 6, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
Where was Michael last week?
Here!
http://www.topix.com/religion/catholic/2013/0...
So that's where Mike was?

When I read that yesterday, I was under the impression it was a serious attempt that was almost successful. It turns out it was obvious a prank and even the Cardinals chuckled at the guy - wearing a scarf and black hat with a plastic cross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Wed South Knox Hombre 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 22 Married in 10,204
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web