Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658939 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#425446 Mar 2, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics
One True Apostolic Catholic Church. One (and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church--(the Bride of Christ
^^^^^Nothing a few thousand volts a day wouldn't cure.....
truth

Perth, Australia

#425447 Mar 3, 2013
i agree with you world not will be any more..

its will be end..end of life here on this planet..

You need be as child..try drove as well say..look mum what i drove its nice..could you give sticker for me as every teacher do.
What Father will say?
No no no you can't play with that.
Please tell me who give you green light for that!
But your child will tell you Mum.. Daddy he art every heart=earth!pattern
God created 3x kingdom.
flora fauna tree
animals fish birds
humans

Which is first Mum?

United States

#425448 Mar 3, 2013

United States

#425449 Mar 3, 2013
http://itccs.org/2013/02/28/celebrating-a-pop...

Celebrating a Pope-Free World

Posted on February 28, 2013 by itccs
truth

Perth, Australia

#425450 Mar 3, 2013
o well game is very well known even if someone try hide..you don't liked your pape..why..did you tell about roots home many face on many place trough time..no
why not, up to how many years..because of what..because they are not on tree life..
now
i know you read perfectly..i hope you will find out not to judge anyone..as you know someone judge something..but even if you judge is that mercy title which you try keep for yourself..no for me that's not mercy..i don't lose nothing at all no any position.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#425451 Mar 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Question for the forum members. Which would you rather have,wisdom or a college degree? Think carefully before you answer. There's a reason I asked this question which I shall tell you later.
Wisdom of course there are many who may be more knowledgeable on any given subject however be less intellegent and lack wisdom.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#425452 Mar 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Question for the forum members. Which would you rather have,wisdom or a college degree? Think carefully before you answer. There's a reason I asked this question which I shall tell you later.
wisdom,because it would give you the same if not more intelligence as a college degree,you would have to have more than one degree to match what you would know if you had wisdom. understand my point? if not"wisdom would give you knowledge of things,where a college degree limits you to what you studied.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#425453 Mar 3, 2013
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
Rev 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more
Are you saying the Apostle John was talking about the Roman Catholic Church? Even though the Roman Catholic Church put that book in the Bible?
Here's what John also said about anyone adding to His prophecy. "I warn everyone who hears the words of the Prophecy of this book, if anyone shall add to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book"
If John was visioning the Roman Empire and NOT the Roman Catholic Church, like most all of Christianity understood ( before the born again cults arrived)- then you are participating in one of the boldest acts you can do as a Christian. You added to Johns prophecy when he specifically warned you not to.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#425454 Mar 3, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the Apostle John was talking about the Roman Catholic Church? Even though the Roman Catholic Church put that book in the Bible?
Here's what John also said about anyone adding to His prophecy. "I warn everyone who hears the words of the Prophecy of this book, if anyone shall add to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book"
If John was visioning the Roman Empire and NOT the Roman Catholic Church, like most all of Christianity understood ( before the born again cults arrived)- then you are participating in one of the boldest acts you can do as a Christian. You added to Johns prophecy when he specifically warned you not to.
What makes you think Revelations would not be available had it not been compiled binded and bound into the bible which is actually many books and letters to God people known as the church and was read in the Temples through out the region long before there was a Catholic Church or a RCC.
Free Mind

Tampa, FL

#425456 Mar 3, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>wisdom,because it would give you the same if not more intelligence as a college degree,you would have to have more than one degree to match what you would know if you had wisdom. understand my point? if not"wisdom would give you knowledge of things,where a college degree limits you to what you studied.
Wisdom = knowledge + experience. For example....

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Another example....

Wisdom in the Bible is always changing as mankind gains knowledge and experience.

We now know that the earth does not sit on pillars, doesn't have four corners, and one cannot see all the earth's kingdoms from the top of a tall mountain --- e.g. the earth is not flat.
Free Mind

Tampa, FL

#425457 Mar 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Now if you are one that possesses not only knowledge but wisdom as well as understanding then you are a blessed person indeed.
So in your "wisdom," you consider yourself wiser than the justices on the Supreme Court?

And you proclaim your "wisdom" by judging others on an anonymous Topix board.

Sorry Tony, but that brand of judgmental "wisdom" is also referred to as delusion.

Let me guess. You also have the answers to the greatest mysteries in the Universe.

Yes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Free Mind

Tampa, FL

#425458 Mar 3, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being kind to me lately. Can i check your forehead for a fever? Lol
Are you returning to the Catholic faith yet? Guest was Baptized Catholic and so were you. Right?
All you need to do is go to Confession then Communion. If you want to really experience the 'born again' effect, that's the perfect antidote.
Guest is going to do it this week, you may as well too.
Yes, I was baptized Catholic as an infant.

Then as a young man, I was always trying to be reborn to "experience the effect."

However, the ladies wouldn't let me in as often as I hoped.

But I certainly didn't go St Augustine on the ladies and say such terrible things about them.
Clay

Garden City, MI

#425459 Mar 3, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think Revelations would not be available had it not been compiled binded and bound into the bible which is actually many books and letters to God people known as the church and was read in the Temples through out the region long before there was a Catholic Church or a RCC.
Not long before there was a Catholic Church, 7th.

There already was the Catholic Church before John sat down to write. In fact, none of the Apostles even wrote until almost a generation past Jesus. I think Paul was the first one to write, around 58 AD.
You're right, Revelation was most likely read in the Churches before it was authoritatively put into the Bible.
But so were many writings .
Clements letters to the Corinthians were included in common scripture by the first Christians. So was Ignatius of Antioch and His letters.
Ignatius was a Disciples of John, so its reasonable to think he read the book of Revelation. In fact, John probably discussed his prophecy with Ignatius.

There is no doubt it was the wicked Roman Empire John was seeing. If it wasn't the rein of Emperor Nero or Decius, then it could have been the rein of the four emperors (four horsemen? Hmmm) during the Diocletanic Persecuting launched on February 24th 303 AD by Roman Emperors, Diocletian, Maximian, Galerius and Constantius. During a period of 7 yrs, Christians suffered the worse persecution to date. Catholic Churches across the entire empire were burned to the ground thousands of Christians fed to the lions. Their Holy Scriptures confiscated and destroyed. Many writings were were lost. Perhaps a couple of the Apostle Pauls letters? Maybe written accounts of the first 30 yrs of Jesus Christ?
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#425460 Mar 3, 2013
What does A preacher do he tickles the ears of his congregation.he tells them what makes them feel good so they will come back next time. he dammed sure is not telling them give up you god worship because he is not a god.he is not telling them to live by the book and keep the laws.and the sabbath if he told them the truth he would be out of a job.everyone is just tickling ears.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425461 Mar 3, 2013
Dear mind how you can be some as number 4, please tell me.
truth

Perth, Australia

#425462 Mar 3, 2013
mind
m=13 and d=4
1+3=4
4=4 d=d
i=9 n=14
9+1+4=13=m
13=prayers to holy Ante
cudesa=miracle
2= smrt=death
first they make you expirence
resurected then second death
who

read about mind
Clay

Garden City, MI

#425463 Mar 3, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was baptized Catholic as an infant.
Then as a young man, I was always trying to be reborn to "experience the effect."
However, the ladies wouldn't let me in as often as I hoped.
But I certainly didn't go St Augustine on the ladies and say such terrible things about them.
What ladies are you talking about?
truth

Perth, Australia

#425465 Mar 3, 2013
91 psalam
91; 1-4
visnjega
m=13
misnjega
mis=mouse
somuel
sa se si so su
samuel semuel simuel somuel sumuel
sam sem sim som sum
s am s em s im s om s um
$am $em $im $om $um=mind
4x um = mind 4=d eath death e=5 a=1
truth

Perth, Australia

#425466 Mar 3, 2013
samuel
truth

Perth, Australia

#425467 Mar 3, 2013
musale+ R=mursule
musaleum=smrt=death
musaleum=graveyard
graveyard is been within rich=bible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Married in 10,246
News Pope to visit Georgia, Azerbaijan 15 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Parishioners attend a mass at Catedral de Nuest... 15 hr Proposer Words Po... 16
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sep 25 Full Muslim stupid 13
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
More from around the web