Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 679315 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#425429 Mar 2, 2013
Question for the forum members. Which would you rather have,wisdom or a college degree? Think carefully before you answer. There's a reason I asked this question which I shall tell you later.

United States

#425430 Mar 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Question for the forum members. Which would you rather have,wisdom or a college degree? Think carefully before you answer. There's a reason I asked this question which I shall tell you later.
Wisdom is all encompassing, a college degree is precise knowledge in a certain sector of the work force. Even with a college degree, one could be left jobless depending on the market.

So, wisdom would be my answer.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#425431 Mar 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom is all encompassing, a college degree is precise knowledge in a certain sector of the work force. Even with a college degree, one could be left jobless depending on the market.
Good answer. I have noticed that there are many people in this day and age that has all kinds of college degrees but yet they are totally void of wisdom. Many of our political leaders for example as well as many of our superior and supreme court judges all seem to be totally void of wisdom yet they possess those lofty college degrees.

America, you are a nation in trouble.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#425432 Mar 2, 2013
And a college degree absolutely and positively DOES NOT equate to having wisdom.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#425433 Mar 2, 2013
And also do not confuse having knowledge which is what a college degree basically really is with having wisdom.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#425434 Mar 2, 2013
Now if you are one that possesses not only knowledge but wisdom as well as understanding then you are a blessed person indeed.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#425435 Mar 2, 2013
The key to understanding the literal sense of Scripture is to distinguish between the terms literal and literalistic.

Every text of Scripture has a literal sense. That is, every text of Scripture has a meaning the author intends to convey. It does not therefore follow that every text of Scripture is to be read literalistically, like a newspaper.

Example: If I tell you, "My heart is broken" I have a definite meaning I'm trying to convey: I am deeply grieved. But I am not using literalistic language to convey that meaning. I don't mean "My cardiac tissue is torn."

Bible students follow this guideline: When the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense, seek no other sense; take every word at its primary, ordinary, usual, literal meaning.

Example: Christ said:
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Taken in the literal sense, the above is saying we must forsake our families, homes, property, etc to inherit everlasting life....does that make sense?

United States

#425436 Mar 2, 2013
guest wrote:
-
-
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Good answer. I have noticed that there are many people in this day and age that has all kinds of college degrees but yet they are totally void of wisdom. Many of our political leaders for example as well as many of our superior and supreme court judges all seem to be totally void of wisdom yet they possess those lofty college degrees.
America, you are a nation in trouble.
-
-
Politicians play to the peculiar sector that will get them elected, therefore proving they TOTALLY lack wisdom. They tell the people what they want to hear and when elected, do the opposite.
The last time I voted, I voted for the wrong man, and I KNOW that for certainty - because he was elected and took office.
-
Politicians cherry pick scientific studies to further their agenda, and we are suffering as a result - the case in point is climate change. Denial of the anthropological cause for climate change allows big business to go on doing "business as usual." Some wonder if we are past the tipping point.
-
The bottom line is the politicians have "experts for hire" which are simply lobbyists for the corporate street. fine job they've done ... for themselves - everyone else be d****d.
-
The pope is the Catholic church's 'politician'- hobnobbing with world leaders, lying to his followers.
-
Now Benedict says he will "obey" the next pope when he SHOULD be obeying Jesus Christ. I wonder if he will call the next pope "Father"?
truth

Perth, Australia

#425437 Mar 2, 2013
One mother have everything .
She look her childreen and say;''this is my world 7 billions..this is my everything.''
She is been very happy sustain all of them under her loving wings.
When children start grow up..o well they think its wisdom..must be when you become older.
Are you sure if they start divided between each other?!
yes

They will say to you ..its coming from Father..because Father is always who want obedience..
all of you have own family tribe nation culture language..yes its true you can if you wish habve diploma..no its not that problem.
Money and how sustain world this world which you try operated in future to become depend about which policy economy as well innovation.
Single will follow.
If they follow corupt leaders all of them do that fro biggest to small modern without your knowing.Then its hard to be any leader.
As one mind which you implemented..program how you will lead as well sustain this world.
You implemented on patters others can many patterns.

How you will act..who can who can't?
We listening your leaders not deference when you say on nice way or even on single way even in privet ordinary house..who can or who can't?

United States

#425438 Mar 2, 2013
Benedict's reign ends with a promise to obey next pope
February 28, 2013|Philip Pullella | Reuters

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-02-28...
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#425439 Mar 2, 2013

and now with TWO popes and TWO Jesuit Generals (each having one retired early still able to assist in the running of the empire) the Vatican's empire is ready for global dominance at long last.

www.youtube.com/user/universe6807/videos...

www.youtube.com/user/RobinMFisher/videos...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#425440 Mar 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Politicians play to the peculiar sector that will get them elected, therefore proving they TOTALLY lack wisdom. They tell the people what they want to hear and when elected, do the opposite.
The last time I voted, I voted for the wrong man, and I KNOW that for certainty - because he was elected and took office.
-
Politicians cherry pick scientific studies to further their agenda, and we are suffering as a result - the case in point is climate change. Denial of the anthropological cause for climate change allows big business to go on doing "business as usual." Some wonder if we are past the tipping point.
-
The bottom line is the politicians have "experts for hire" which are simply lobbyists for the corporate street. fine job they've done ... for themselves - everyone else be d****d.
-
The pope is the Catholic church's 'politician'- hobnobbing with world leaders, lying to his followers.
-
Now Benedict says he will "obey" the next pope when he SHOULD be obeying Jesus Christ. I wonder if he will call the next pope "Father"?
Well testify then and amen to the word.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#425441 Mar 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being kind to me lately. Can i check your forehead for a fever? Lol
Are you returning to the Catholic faith yet? Guest was Baptized Catholic and so were you. Right?
All you need to do is go to Confession then Communion. If you want to really experience the 'born again' effect, that's the perfect antidote.
Guest is going to do it this week, you may as well too.
The born-again experience does NOT come from attending a romanist 'confession' and eating a cracker.
Firstly, you're telling all your sins to a man equally as sinful as anyone else.
Secondly, you consume a wafer made of flour and water and falsely claim it is actually Jesus!

If you want the REAL born-again experience, it comes from truly believing in Jesus Christ, who died ONCE for all who believe on His name, and from accepting Him as your Savior.

Location hidden

#425442 Mar 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text> I know the antidote is the Eucharist, but I know you will never know.
Obviously, YOU don't. The real antidote is JESUS, not your little flour/water wafer.
But that won't stop me from proclaiming the truth.
Uh-huh --- tell me -- WHEN do you plan to start?
Besides, every single human being will join the Catholic Church one day.
Horse apples. You're not only muttering through your hat, but vainly imagining Christianity turning to romanism!
The only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ.
CORRECT. You won't get there by joining the romanist cult, or ANY church, for that matter. JESUS is the answer, not a denomination, not a church building, and certainly not a wafer or a romanist priest.
The CC is His Church. He will require you to be a part of it, either here on Earth or in Heaven.
Horse apples #2. Jesus, being A JEW, never founded your man-made romanist cult.
You may as well join it now while you're alive. It might not be easy once you die. You will be unable to choose for yourself to join then.
Who in their right mind would join that thing when they already have true faith in Jesus?

Location hidden

#425443 Mar 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?
You?
The Eucharist is the very presence of Jesus Christ.
OTC, your 'eucharist' is the very presence of flour and water baked, and cut into wafers. That's IT.

Location hidden

#425445 Mar 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all the clergy eh?
I used to think you didn't deliberately lie...
You think Peter and your Grandpa will be rejoicing because all these Catholics will supposedly be receiving their 'just rewards' as they watch from a balcony...enjoying watching souls suffer in hell?
I used to think you were a Christian...
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
Rev 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Rev 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Location hidden

#425446 Mar 2, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics
One True Apostolic Catholic Church. One (and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church--(the Bride of Christ
^^^^^Nothing a few thousand volts a day wouldn't cure.....
truth

Perth, Australia

#425447 Mar 3, 2013
i agree with you world not will be any more..

its will be end..end of life here on this planet..

You need be as child..try drove as well say..look mum what i drove its nice..could you give sticker for me as every teacher do.
What Father will say?
No no no you can't play with that.
Please tell me who give you green light for that!
But your child will tell you Mum.. Daddy he art every heart=earth!pattern
God created 3x kingdom.
flora fauna tree
animals fish birds
humans

Which is first Mum?

United States

#425448 Mar 3, 2013

United States

#425449 Mar 3, 2013
http://itccs.org/2013/02/28/celebrating-a-pop...

Celebrating a Pope-Free World

Posted on February 28, 2013 by itccs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Mr Sir 10,547
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 9 hr superwilly 84,712
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... 13 hr Eric 9
News Why did Melania Trump wear a head covering at t... Sat nanoanomaly 1
News What is up with that strange photo of President... Sat Chilli J 14
News Pope's Egypt visit offers chance to improve Cat... May 26 BB Board 1
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... May 23 WhollyConcrete 8
More from around the web