You do not consider the Apostle Pauls writings to be valid. Right?<quoted text>
Where are you coming up with this new version of me?
Please provide a citation, or stop misleading others and making up things about me. You so-called "Christians", when called out directly, I think the only way you guys can handle it, is divert it abck to the non-Christian partisan who pointed out the error in your ways.
"Then it seems to me you're guilty of ignoring what Jesus Christ said by way of Peter."
- Wrong - I ignore that "Paul" and Peter for that matter, is more enlightened than Jesus. I accept all of what Jesus taught as critical for learning, not just what you do.
"You're saying the Apostles had no authority to make Paul a brother and Peters opinion of Paul's Epistles does not matter to you."
- No I am not. Please post these exact words, as stated by me.
- You won't because you can't, because you made it up.
- I have stated that you regard "Paul's Epistles" over what Jesus said. I don't.
"even thou Peter clearly was given the authority by Jesus Christ Himself to make those declarations about Paul."
- "Get behind me Satan" is what Jesus said. If you think this is giving him "the keys" - you are wrong. The "keys" is the understanding and knowing of your Self, in order to "enter the kingdom of God."
Are you going to answer my question(s), or just continue to divert from them.
"Honesty is the best policy." - Aesop
You consider the memories of Matthew and Mark to be more accurate scripturally then anything Paul had to say. Right?
Why do you think the Apostles were wrong to include Paul as a brother?
If I'm way off in presuming what you think, then correct me and I won't do it again.