Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,997
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#424735 Feb 25, 2013
dusa mi je jaka i cvrsta
a tilo slabo umorno..moram vise hodati
pitat cu sina dali je on primio nesto
obicno primi telepatly..much more then me

vidijela sam lijepo lice, zasto je u lezecem polozaju
prvo sam vidila kao nesto leti zatim
https://www.google.com.au/search...
dali su toliko udaljeni ili oko nas..da..no no no nije me strah..u nicem neosjecam strah..imam osjecaj da sam u tijelu i mislima oslobodena od straha.
truth

Perth, Australia

#424736 Feb 25, 2013
vidila sam lijepo lice
prikazalo zatim opet..da..nemam osjecaj straha..no
Koliko je daleko od mene?
truth

Perth, Australia

#424737 Feb 25, 2013
vidila sam kako leti nesto okruglo
lijepo zatim opet onda malo vise nesto vise
ne nije me starh..neosjecam strah u nicemu..neznam zasto sam oslobodena straha ali nije me strah na nikakvu pomisao..
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#424738 Feb 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way - I wasn't asking your opinion besides "Paul", I was asking why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus.
Again, you've failed to answer honestly.
A perfect follower for an dishonest religion.
I answered you with an honest answer. You want me to lie?

Who's dishonest? The one that answers a question or the one that will not listen to and accept an answer and keeps asking the same question?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#424739 Feb 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you believe what men have decided.
Hmmmm....a bit of a conundrum is what it sounds like.
A paradox for the uninformed.
What are you going to do about it? Remember, your choice determines your salvation.....'member?
Why don't you believe Jesus?
Sounds like you want me to believe what YOU'VE decided. You a man?
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#424740 Feb 25, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You told Clay to use "common sense" respective to a scriptural matter. What you call "smart alec", I call "reading your post".
You persist here in appealing to my "common sense" instead of simply adhereing to scripture, which you do "all the time", except when I ask you to provide it. Bible verses all day untill I ask for them. Then, you refuse to do it.
Again, for the final time, when is wine actually not wine even when the Bible calls it "wine"?
The passage in question is excerpted below. While you're finding where "wine" actually isn't "wine" when it says it is, I'd also like a citation that tells us that the guests are "already drunk". I can't seem to find that here.
Best of luck.
----------
Jesus Changes Water Into Wine
2 On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2 and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him,“They have no more wine.”
4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied.“My hour has not yet come.”
5 His mother said to the servants,“Do whatever he tells you.”
6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.[b]
7 Jesus said to the servants,“Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.
8 Then he told them,“Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.”
They did so, 9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10 and said,“Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”
11 What Jesus did here in Cana of Galilee was the first of the signs through which he revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.
Wow Dan, Dan, Dan, What can I say with all the evidence and Bible scriptures all the testemonies, you are still in denial of what the Gospel of Jesus Christ .
You have accepted the lie as truth, and truth as a lie.
There is not much else to say to you, however I wish you well and pray God will free you from the religeous bondage the catholic church has snagged you in.
Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#424741 Feb 25, 2013
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, all 9000 think they are correct and the other 8999 are wrong. Which is why I left Protestantism behind. Everytime I went to a different church depending on the denomination the standards, measures, morality, virtue, dogma, rituals changed.
Each denomination claims theirs is right and the others wrong.
10-4.

Did you ever look into the UCC?
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#424742 Feb 25, 2013
Saint Peter is sitting at the Pearly Gates when two W.Va. Hillbillies and two Tenn.
Hillbillies arrive.
He looked out through the Gates and said, "Wait here, I will be right back."

St. Peter goes over to God's chambers and tells him who is waiting for entrance.

God says to Peter: "How many times do I have to tell you, you can't be racist and
judgmental here.
This is heaven. All are loved. All are brothers.

NOW! Go back and let them in!"

St. Peter goes back to the Gates, looks around, and lets out a heavy sigh.

He returns to God's chambers and says "Well, they're gone."

"Who, the W.Va Hillbillies or the Tenn. Hillbillies?" asked God."

No, The Pearly Gates."
Pad

Rockford, IL

#424743 Feb 25, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had the power to save in person. Someone posted several verses that highlighted this point within the past day.
Also, no one could say for certain that the thief had never been baptized. Everyone always assumes he had never been.
We are under the rules established after Jesus' resurrection when the church began at Pentecost. And, Paul informs that there is one baptism. The Eunuch saw much water and after confessing he believed with all his heart that Jesus was the son of God he was baptized (Acts 8:34-39).
What is the one baptism? Why?
The One baptism is the immersion into Christ that all Christians can experience in the Spirit. The baptism for the remission of sins as you can see is practiced in different ways by the many kinds of Christian circles or congregations.But the One baptism which cannot be done with human hands or exercised by human effort is the Baptism into Christ through His Spirit.

Jesus spoke of it when He told the disciples that they had to be willing to drink of the cup he drank from,although He asked if they would be willing to drink from the same cup of His suffering.It is a baptism of His death into the grave which could not keep Him there permanently,HE AROSE!

It is a baptism because we are immersed into His Spirit in baptism,His death.Paul wrote of it,that we are buried with Christ.That is the O N E baptism we all must share in,that which cannot be done by human effort,but only that we submit to in order to follow Christ.We first through baptism follow Him to the grave,where our sins are buried,and no more.

We are resurrected in the hope of our eternal reward with Him in first this life as a believer,but after death we rise at the twinkling of an eye incorruptible. Resurrection is two-fold for us,we are spiritually resurrected from a life of sin in baptism(not a human doing),and we rise again with HIM spiritually to live for Him in this life.But our second resurrection is after we die physically,being His we are later raised by His powerful hand into ETERNAL LIFE, or Life everlasting.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#424744 Feb 25, 2013
Subject: BREAKING NEWS
WASHINGTON, DC (AP Feb 20,2013)- Sources close to the White House have learned that
Barack Obama is planning to run for the office of Pope when the College of Cardinals
convenes to elect a successor to ailing Benedict XVI at the end of this month.
Calling on the promise of Equality for All, Obama is said to firmly believe that the
time has come for a non-Catholic to occupy the Vatican's highest office.
Foreseeing a looming citizenship issue he states that he has discovered an Italian
birth certificate that proves he was born in Rome before he was born in Kenya. "That
Hawaiian birth certificate never has been worth what I paid for it anyway", he
noted.
Continuing, he concluded, "And there's no way that a handful of cardinals could be
more expensive to buy than 10 million voters in Michigan."
Further questions should be directed to Obama's Papal Campaign Manager, Abdul Azeem
Khan.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#424745 Feb 25, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
10-4.
Did you ever look into the UCC?
We shall ever be plagued by the garbage of denominationalism. It seems that people forever look at the church as their source of salvation.It is the fault of bad teaching many churches spew on that subject.

The Bible gives the final word on salvation and living the life as a believer,it is from Matthew's gospel to Revelation. The greatest encouragement to anyone seeking Christ is to point them to the Word.Christ was called the Word,and the Bible is the written Scripture of what Christ wanted to convey to all of us.How sad that MANY centuries had to go by with great misinformation,but we have His Word,and it still can give to anyone the truth about Christ,His Father,and what it's all ABOUT!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#424746 Feb 25, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you guys instilled a perception in your minds about the CC.
Now, if I walked into a Pagan church where they were actually worshiping false gods, I would feel uneasy. But that's based on factual data. They worship false gods!
Your uneasy feelings is based on what you THINK we do. Or worse, what you WANT to think we do.
Its a bit childish to look at a beautiful image or statue and think it somehow offends God. I mean, you really really have to submit to a lot of ignorance to subscribe to that
You, as most Catholics, do not study the Bible!!!!

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Location hidden

#424747 Feb 25, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
Subject: BREAKING NEWS
WASHINGTON, DC (AP Feb 20,2013)- Sources close to the White House have learned that
Barack Obama is planning to run for the office of Pope when the College of Cardinals
convenes to elect a successor to ailing Benedict XVI at the end of this month.
Calling on the promise of Equality for All, Obama is said to firmly believe that the
time has come for a non-Catholic to occupy the Vatican's highest office.
Foreseeing a looming citizenship issue he states that he has discovered an Italian
birth certificate that proves he was born in Rome before he was born in Kenya. "That
Hawaiian birth certificate never has been worth what I paid for it anyway", he
noted.
Continuing, he concluded, "And there's no way that a handful of cardinals could be
more expensive to buy than 10 million voters in Michigan."
Further questions should be directed to Obama's Papal Campaign Manager, Abdul Azeem
Khan.
Is Abdul Azeem any kin to Ishee Inmypans????
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#424748 Feb 25, 2013
Roman Church changed times & laws removing the second commandment about making no graven images.

• Catholic Ten Commandments

www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catech...

Location hidden

#424749 Feb 25, 2013
socci wrote:
Roman Church changed times & laws removing the second commandment about making no graven images.
There will be a day of reckoning....

Quote: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book..

Parallel verse: Ps 69:28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
truth

Perth, Australia

#424750 Feb 25, 2013
Creator created Heaven and Earth.
Now How many God you have Lords as well Masters?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#424751 Feb 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
311 022
<quoted text>
Therein is your problem!!!! "when He descended:..
Descend: To move from a higher to a lower place;

If you own a Thesaurus you will notice there are several meanings of the word, dumb dumb! descended also can mean to arrive suddenly.
intransitive verb to become more evident or established, suddenly or by degrees i.e. An atmosphere of gloom descended on the assembled crowd. You're not as smart as you think! Remember the original bible wasn't in English. Most Bible readers assume the English translation of the Bible is an equivalent and exact representation of the original text. Because of the vast difference between the Ancient Hebrews' language and our own, as well as the differences in the two cultures, an exact translation is impossible.The difficult job of the translator is to bridge the gap between the languages and cultures. Since one can translate the Hebrew text many different ways, the translator's personal beliefs will often dictate how the text is translated. A translation of the Biblical text is a translator's interpretation of the original text based on his own theology and doctrine. This forces the reader to use the translator's understanding of the text.

Location hidden

#424752 Feb 26, 2013
It's funny bc here you are trying to defend your version of the bible when in truth your version wasn't the first or last! Grow up Oxbow!! I suggest you read the bible and grasp the concept and true meaning! Then you can stop acting like children and arguing over what phrases are correct! You should be supporting eachother not trying to tear eachother down like a pack of wild dogs!

Location hidden

#424753 Feb 26, 2013
socci wrote:
Thats not all they changed!There are many factors that go into a translation which are invisible and unknown to the reader of the translation. Most Bible readers assume the English translation of the Bible is an equivalent and exact representation of the original text. Because of the vast difference between the Ancient Hebrews' language and our own, as well as the differences in the two cultures, an exact translation is impossible. The difficult job of the translator is to bridge the gap between the languages and cultures. Since one can translate the Hebrew text many different ways, the translator's personal beliefs will often dictate how the text is translated. A translation of the Biblical text is a translator's interpretation of the original text based on his own theology and doctrine. This forces the reader to use the translator's understanding of the text as his foundation for the text. For this reason, readers will often compare translations, but are usually limited to Christian translations. I always recommend including a “Jewish” translation when comparing texts, as this will give a translation from a different perspective. Yes, it will be biased toward the Jewish faith, but Christian translations are biased toward the Christian faith as well. A comparison of the two translations can help to discover the bias of each.
truth

Perth, Australia

#424754 Feb 26, 2013
when i left chapel i listen them
yes i hear them after 1km
i listen how they pray
i go on other direction then usual
then go up then down toward bus station
i listen them
be bless
Mercy of Jesus Christ..

its transform
i can listen them
like something opening upon me
i listen how they pray
be bless
Have Mercy of Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Mr Sir 8,541
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope Thu Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists Thu SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Oct 29 kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Oct 29 tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE