Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 555,197
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#424508 Feb 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
Salvation is a work of God, not of man.
~~~

NOTE

Gen_49:18 I have waited for thy ---> salvation,<--- O LORD.

yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h .... yesh-oo'-aw..defined in HEBREW is ..SYNONYMOUS..

WITH..JESUS.

.--->SALVATION <---DEFINED IN HEBREW ... AS USED IN GEN 49:18

H3444
&#1497;&#1513;&#14 73;&#1493;&#1468;& #1506;&#1492;
yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h
yesh-oo'-aw
Feminine passive participle of H3467; something saved, that is,(abstractly) deliverance; hence aid, victory, prosperity:- deliverance, health, help (-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.

----

Act_4:12 Neither is there --->salvation<--- in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

.--->SALVATION <---DEFINED IN GREEK ...AS USED IN ACTS 4:12

G4991
&#963;&#969;&#964; &#951;&#961;&#953; &#769;&#945;
so&#772;te&#772;ria
so-tay-ree'-ah
Feminine of a derivative of G4990 as (properly abstract) noun; rescue or safety (physically or morally):- deliver, health, salvation, save, saving.
truth

Perth, Australia

#424509 Feb 24, 2013
Nobody be there Hojo
poor Hojo
only some woman's
Are you for sure Hojo I am liar?
Eh why man see when they not see.
Who told you Hojo..they run away hojo all your man hero no-one exist around..what a shame hojo from you.
Crowd chanting put on cross put on cross..poor hojo..how you can say any man save him.
truth

Perth, Australia

#424510 Feb 24, 2013
your Interpol
you know where you can go with that
ujoliiiiiii alaliiiiiii
i can rest you
its so simple

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#424511 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
SO YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH Biblical KNOWLEDGE TO GIVE AN ANSWER ...

I DON'T USE LINKS....I OWE IT TO THOSE THAT I POST TO,

AND

TO MYSELF TO GIVE A SCRIPTURAL ANSWER...WITHOUT USING SOMEONE ELSE'S

REGURGITATION'S.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
preston

Waverly, OH

#424512 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest difference between me and you is I haven't judged your eternity. I'll leave that to you and your maker.
NO, THE BIGGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS THIS.

I KNOW THAT I AM SAVED AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARENT.

a person that is Saved will goto Heaven,

a person that isnt Saved will go to hell
truth

Perth, Australia

#424513 Feb 24, 2013
you are liar again
you are against yourself
forgive me if you could
its not nice say to others
nooooooo

please tell me
why you tell before
its within you
greater is who is within you

now
explain yourself if i am wrong

up up up
who am i
did you know
who is on my place
look in your hand ''N''
by
truth

Perth, Australia

#424514 Feb 24, 2013
unpleasant
victim which liked be set free
don't need fill like that
why
emotional impact with that words
did i need oppose confe
no
but confe is as motor force you give back

even super diploma will tell you
set up yourself free

how many masters you have
how many lords you have
how many godly
zero
on the end
why

i am very happy why you save
truth

Perth, Australia

#424515 Feb 24, 2013
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#424516 Feb 24, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>NO, THE BIGGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS THIS.
I KNOW THAT I AM SAVED AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARENT.
a person that is Saved will goto Heaven,
a person that isnt Saved will go to hell
Eternal security...That is funny,coming from you. Now say you don't believe what you just said.
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#424517 Feb 24, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. They were gathering together for Mass and eating too much bread and drinking too much wine...getting drunk. They did not quite understand they were participating in the Holy Eucharist. Paul corrected them.
You side with the Corinthians in your views of the bread and wine as a cute symbol. If Paul were here, he'd scold you for passing the kool-aid out to whomever wanted it.(not to mention he'd give you a tongue lashing for the countless other teachings you invented and/or took out of context from him.
How could they be getting drunk it the wine had been changed to blood?
truth

Perth, Australia

#424518 Feb 24, 2013
blade is not water..
Clay

United States

#424519 Feb 24, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>How could they be getting drunk it the wine had been changed to blood?
Because Jesus doesn't remove the Alcohol.
Don't worry 4gvn. You'll still be forgiven for denying Jesus Christ in the Eucharist.
Your Bible told you so!
Clay

United States

#424520 Feb 24, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>How could they be getting drunk it the wine had been changed to blood?
You should understand that people have been mocking the Holy Eucharist since Christ established it. You're not offering any new argument 4gvn.,. So get in line with the rest of the troops that stood up and boldly claimed they were forgiven (even thou they attempted to undo what Our Lord wanted.)

You guys existed in every decade since Jesus Christ. Do you understand that?
You come and go.
The Holy Catholic Church still remains. It always will until Christ returns.
Clay

United States

#424521 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they were told to call upon the name of The Lord in Acts 2, then a few verses later Peter told them HOW to call upon the name of The Lord in Acts 2:38.
... And everything that could possibly be revealed by the Apostles, is only found in those Books that some of them penned. The other ones that were lost or destroyed during early Christianity, but especially on February 24th 303 A.D, were not that important... Because Jesus Christ was secretly waiting for the born agains ... Oh wait, the real "Church of Christ" (bearing His name) or the Pentecostals ... or whatever. Anything but the evil Catholic Church...Jesus was waiting to reveal his true intentions.
Conspiracy Christianity is all it is.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#424522 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your proof that baptism is 'a work'? I've heard 1000's of people claim it is, but they've never shown me the passage that says it is.
I've said before, if submitting to baptism is a work how could developing faith not be considered works? I would suggest developing the faith to believe Jesus is the Son of God requires study, or home"work". Just sayin....
Amen

Ephesians 5:26 Translations

King James Version (KJV)

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Location hidden

#424523 Feb 24, 2013
4GVN wrote:
The same way all alcoholic Catholic priest do....there are no known bloodcoholics!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#424524 Feb 24, 2013
Did not I say that popes come up through the ranks of pedophiles and sexual abusers...!!!!

(CNN)-- Scotland's Roman Catholic archbishop is contesting accusations of "inappropriate behavior" with priests, claims leveled as Cardinal Keith O'Brien prepares to join the conclave that will choose a new pope.

British newspaper The Observer reported Sunday that three priests and one former priest have leveled allegations against O'Brien that date back 30 years. The Observer did not recount details of the claims or identify any of O'Brien's accusers, but said one of the priests alleged "that the cardinal developed an inappropriate relationship with him."

Location hidden

#424525 Feb 24, 2013
Whom let the cat out of the bag???!!!

It's a matter of record that at the peak of last year's massive Vatican leaks crisis, Benedict XVI created a commission of three cardinals to investigate the leaks. They submitted an eyes-only report to the pope in mid-December, which has not been made public.

It's impossible to confirm whether that report looked into the possibility that people protecting secrets about their sex lives were involved with the leaks, but frankly, it would be surprising if it didn't.

There are certainly compelling reasons to consider the hypothesis. In 2007, a Vatican official was caught by an Italian TV network on hidden camera arranging a date through a gay-oriented chat room, and then taking the young man back to his Vatican apartment.

In 2010, a papal ceremonial officer was caught on a wiretap arranging liaisons through a Nigerian member of a Vatican choir. Both episodes played out in full public view, and gave the Vatican a black eye.
marge

Ames, IA

#424526 Feb 24, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>Amen
Ephesians 5:26 Translations
King James Version (KJV)
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Did you really agree to this?;

'I would suggest developing the faith to believe Jesus is the Son of God requires study, or home"work". Just sayin..../

No way dear, All Good things from above are a Gift from God, zero credit goes to our 'works', it's Him working in us that we learn things from Him.

First one must be born-again through faith in Jesus and then and only then can we do 'Any Works' including confessing Him our Lord and Saviour at a water baptism.

Location hidden

#424527 Feb 24, 2013
Catholics say: We are not Guaranteed Salvation; We Hope For Salvation...

How can anyone sleep not knowing that they are going to Heaven!!!!

This must not be in their Bible: These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope urges more Muslim opposition to IS in Turkey 2 hr Faith 4
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 17 hr Hebrewsunite 8,634
Pope hopes Turkey visit promotes peace 20 hr champion65 4
A Gentleman. Thu QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Nov 25 pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Nov 25 God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Nov 24 Economist 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE