Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,472
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Fun Facts

Saginaw, MI

#424386 Feb 24, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible clearly mentions 3 different kind of Baptism, John's Baptism was one of Water.
Ephesians 4 speaking of a holy baptism, not a common one. That is, the “one baptism” of which Paul speaks is not the common baptism of washing plates and cups before you eat out of them. Paul is clearly discussing a holy baptism, given the context of his discussion.
Paul is discussing is a baptism of suffering or something like that. Just as there is one Lord, one Father, one faith, one hope, one Spirit, there is one baptism.
baptism of fire? Well, in Matthew 3: verse 12.“Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” This does not sound like salvation to me. This sounds like condemnation. Baptism in fire is something that you don’t want. Jesus will baptize in fire those who have not obeyed his gospel at the second coming according to 2 Thessalonians 1:8. So, I am sure that this is not the baptism that Paul was discussing in Ephesians 4:5.
Matthew 3:11 mentions three: baptism of water, baptism of the Holy Spirit, and baptism of fire. John the baptizer says,“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.”
Hebrews 9:10 where it says “divers washings.” The word “washings” is translated from the Greek word baptizo. This is probably something similar to what the Pharisees practiced as mentioned in Mark 7:4 and Luke 11:38 where the verb “wash” is also translated from the same word. Matthew 20:22 also speaks of a different kind of baptism–a baptism of sufferings. Finally, we come to Acts 8:38 and we see Phillip taking the Ethiopian down into the water and baptizing him based upon the confession of Christ. So we have at least six different ways in which the word is used in the New Testament. There is baptism 1) in water of John, 2) of the Holy Spirit, 3) of Fire, 4) Washing, 5) of Suffering, and 6) In water of Christ.
You may have overlooked...

http://bible.cc/acts/8-36.htm

Questions?
http://avemariaradio.net/catholic-online-radi...
marge

Ames, IA

#424387 Feb 24, 2013
Salvation in 4 words

Salvation-needed....... Rom 3:23
Salvation-provided....... 1 Peter 2:24
Salvation-offered....... Eph 2:8
Salvation-accepted....... 1 John 5:12
preston

Waverly, OH

#424388 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to highlight it IS being "born again" too
why dont you use the Bible to show us ONE person that received the Holy Ghost and Salvation by being just Baptised by WATER, according to your churchs intrepretation of what Acts 2:38 says.

Hank has b een on here for several years and has been asked that question many, many times and failed to show us ONE person.

Maybe you are smarter than he is and can provide that name for us?

NOT ONE CHRISTIAN(AND I DONT INCLUDE YOU AND HANK IN THAT GROUP)AGREES WITH YOUR INTREPRETATION OF WHAT YOUR CHURCH THINKS THAT PETER IS SAYING.

in fact, lets look at peter and his brother andrew(who we do know followed John the Baptist)they followed John and therefore they did have his Baptism, yet until some time later after Following Jesus, did they receive the Holy Ghost as He breathed on them and told them to "receive the Holy Ghost".

and no one can say that they were unsaved until jesus told them to Receive the Holy Ghost. I just dont believe that!
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#424389 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not baptized as the Apostles and Cornelius were. Cornelius was baptized in that way to prove to the Apostles and others that the gospel was intended for everyone, not just the Jew.
Today there is only one true baptism. It places you in Christ and is for remission of sins. No scripture contradicts this fact.
You are wrong Sadan Remember Joel's prophecy Joel 2:28

A New Testament reference to this verse provides help in understanding this statement. In Acts 2:15-17 Peter is preaching on the Day of Pentecost:“For these people are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh.’”
"ALL FLESH"

In this sermon, Peter connects Joel’s prophecy with the Holy Spirit’s coming and the commencement of the church. Not every detail of Joel’s prophecy is yet fulfilled, but the “pouring out of the Spirit” began on the Day of Pentecost. From that time, the Holy Spirit "INDWELLS ALL" those who come to faith in Jesus Christ.
preston

Waverly, OH

#424390 Feb 24, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong Sadan Remember Joel's prophecy Joel 2:28
A New Testament reference to this verse provides help in understanding this statement. In Acts 2:15-17 Peter is preaching on the Day of Pentecost:“For these people are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh.’”
"ALL FLESH"
In this sermon, Peter connects Joel’s prophecy with the Holy Spirit’s coming and the commencement of the church. Not every detail of Joel’s prophecy is yet fulfilled, but the “pouring out of the Spirit” began on the Day of Pentecost. From that time, the Holy Spirit "INDWELLS ALL" those who come to faith in Jesus Christ.
you notice that Peter and the other Apostles were not included in that Experience of the Holy Ghost falling on those in the upper Room and also in the streets of Jerusalem, which agrees with jesus already giving them the Holy Ghost previous to that Day.

the Holy Ghost fell on those people BEFORE they were Baptised as the Bible says.everyway that the campbellites turn, the Bible Proves them WRONG.

Your experience and mine agrees with the Bible, they have no Spirtual Experience to even testify about just as the catholic CANT.

a person(campbellites) cant PROFESS something that they dont POSSESS(Salvation)
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#424391 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 2:38
After hearing, believing, repenting, confessing, and being baptized for the remission of my sins I received the gift of the Holy Ghost, was added to the church, the body, of which He is 'head', the Kingdom, of which he is King, Spiritual Israel, New Jerusalem. It placed me "in Christ", my Ark, "THE door".
Acording to you last post Sadan, you haven't because you don't believe we are baptized in to Christ by the same baptism as the apostles. So which is it?? Is God the same God to all generations,
to all people or not??

The special anointing of the Holy Spirit to Preach , Teach, Pastor etc. are given to people God has chosen before time began maybe this is what you are referring to.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#424392 Feb 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
"My Bible does not say: Confess Christ as Saviour...."
I does say..........
marge wrote:
I gave you Scripture not my opinion.

NOT TRUE!---Both you, Confrinting and Marge always give your own "personal opinion" as to what "think" each bible verse means. The FACT is that individual "Bible Only" interpretation of Sacred Scripture is like reading the "editorial section" of your local newspaper. "Everybody" has an opinion!! "Everyone" has a (personal view or judgment! "Everybody's opinion" is the (according to them) is the truth! As in "every" case of Protestant "bible interpretation"--- there exists an (ever-growing)number of over 42,000 conflicting, contradicting and inconsistent "editorial opinions" ALL CLAIMING TO HAVE THE TRUTH!--The fact is that NONE OF THEM even possess--HALF OF THE TRUTH . All a person has to do is to look at the Protestant "bible only" (self)-interpretations of Scripture to see the (hodge=podge) "contradicting (mess) of bible (mis-interpretation that have (bought into} "secular humanism" which has caused a "cancerous immoral degredation" of (an even greater) Protestant (split) within the Christian community! i.e abortion, homosexuality, euthenasia, woman ministers, gay marriage, embroyonic stem cell research, homosexual ministers, and on and on, whichever way the "political wind" happens to blow next!!---The fact is that there has, is and will continue to be (as it has for over 2000 years, ONLY ONE TRUTH,(not 42,000 contradiction (relative truths)--and that TRUTH is in the TRUE biblical intrepretation and TRUE historical teachings, doctrine and precepts of Jesus Christ, manifested (in and through) Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church in the FULLNESS OF THE FAITH and in the FULLNESS OF THE TRUTH!!
v
marge

Ames, IA

#424393 Feb 24, 2013
Hey Hojo, i'll give you the Scripture alone again, it says what it says and there are no opinions involved;

Order at the Lord’s Supper

17But in the following instructions, I cannot praise you. For it sounds as if more harm than good is done when you meet together.

18First, I hear that there are divisions among you when you meet as a church, and to some extent I believe it.

19But, of course, there must be divisions among you so that you who have God’s approval will be recognized!

20When you meet together, you are not really interested in the Lord’s Supper.

21For some of you hurry to eat your own meal without sharing with others. As a result, some go hungry while others get drunk.
22What? Don’t you have your own homes for eating and drinking? Or do you really want to disgrace God’s church and shame the poor? What am I supposed to say? Do you want me to praise you? Well, I certainly will not praise you for this!

23For I pass on to you what I received from the Lord himself. On the night when he was betrayed, the Lord Jesus took some bread

24and gave thanks to God for it. Then he broke it in pieces and said,“This is my body, which is given for you. Do this to remember me.”

25In the same way, he took the cup of wine after supper, saying,“This cup is the new covenant between God and his people—an agreement confirmed with my blood. Do this to remember me as often as you drink it.”

26For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are announcing the Lord’s death until he comes again.

27So anyone who eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord unworthily is guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.

28That is why you should examine yourself before eating the bread and drinking the cup.

29For if you eat the bread or drink the cup without honoring the body of Christ, you are eating and drinking God’s judgment upon yourself.

30That is why many of you are weak and sick and some have even died.

31But if we would examine ourselves, we would not be judged by God in this way.

32Yet when we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned along with the world.

33So, my dear brothers and sisters, when you gather for the Lord’s Supper, wait for each other.

34If you are really hungry, eat at home so you won’t bring judgment upon yourselves when you meet together. I’ll give you instructions about the other matters after I arrive.

Now Hojo, is it not you and the men you follow that add their opinions to what the above clearly states?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#424394 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not baptized as the Apostles and Cornelius were. Cornelius was baptized in that way to prove to the Apostles and others that the gospel was intended for everyone, not just the Jew.
Today there is only one true baptism. It places you in Christ and is for remission of sins. No scripture contradicts this fact.
~~~

You cannot validate your alleged remarks against the Holy Ghost from the Bible...

Evidently you are a traditionalist...
that denies the fact that the Holy Ghost...

is just as active in the Church today (the twenty first century )...

as HE was IN THE EARLY CHURCH....

from the Second Chapter of the Acts of the apostles ..

through out the rest of the New Testament.

In your ignorance of God's word..You make absurd statements in your post... Blatant insults to the Godhead, yet you have the audacity to call them facts...

Matthew 6 verses found 12 matches..

DID JOHN BAPTIST LIE when said

Mat_3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear:

he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

You must think he did...

Mark 4 verses found 8 matches
Luke 11 verses found 23 matches
John 4 verses found 8 matches

THE HOLY GHOST IS FROM THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES THROUGH JUDE IS REFERENCED....
Acts 41 verses

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Act 19:7 And all the men were about twelve.

DID THE EVENT ABOVE NEVER HAPPEN?

Romans 5 verses
1 Corinthians 3 verses
2 Corinthians 2 verses
1 Thessalonians 2 verses
2 Timothy 1 verse
Hebrews 5 verses
1 Peter 1 verses
2 Peter 1 verses
1 John 1 verses
Jude 1 verses

Jud_1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

I SUGGEST THAT YOU STURDY YOUR BIBLE AND LEARN THE TRUTH BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO TEACH IT.
preston

Waverly, OH

#424395 Feb 24, 2013
I am really amazed that catholics can think that that little flat piece(looks like paper) is comparable to what Jesus and his Friends ate that day.

Jesus took a loaf of bread and broke it, and then shared it with them, unlike the ritual the catholic use.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#424396 Feb 24, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
marge wrote:
I gave you Scripture not my opinion.
NOT TRUE!---Both you, Confrinting and Marge always give your own "personal opinion" as to what "think" each bible verse means. The FACT is that individual "Bible Only" interpretation of Sacred Scripture is like reading the "editorial section" of your local newspaper. "Everybody" has an opinion!! "Everyone" has a (personal view or judgment! "Everybody's opinion" is the (according to them) is the truth! As in "every" case of Protestant "bible interpretation"--- there exists an (ever-growing)number of over 42,000 conflicting, contradicting and inconsistent "editorial opinions" ALL CLAIMING TO HAVE THE TRUTH!--The fact is that NONE OF THEM even possess--HALF OF THE TRUTH . All a person has to do is to look at the Protestant "bible only" (self)-interpretations of Scripture to see the (hodge=podge) "contradicting (mess) of bible (mis-interpretation that have (bought into} "secular humanism" which has caused a "cancerous immoral degredation" of (an even greater) Protestant (split) within the Christian community! i.e abortion, homosexuality, euthenasia, woman ministers, gay marriage, embroyonic stem cell research, homosexual ministers, and on and on, whichever way the "political wind" happens to blow next!!---The fact is that there has, is and will continue to be (as it has for over 2000 years, ONLY ONE TRUTH,(not 42,000 contradiction (relative truths)--and that TRUTH is in the TRUE biblical intrepretation and TRUE historical teachings, doctrine and precepts of Jesus Christ, manifested (in and through) Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church in the FULLNESS OF THE FAITH and in the FULLNESS OF THE TRUTH!!
v
YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT SUPERSEDES THE WORD OF GOD...

YOUR PUNY RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION'S HISTORY.... COMPARED WITH THE

IMMUTABILITY OF GOD'S WORD IS ZILCH...

YOUR ARROGANCE IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE...

2Co_13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

HOW CAN YOU PROVE YOURSELF ....EXCEPT YOU COMPARE YOURSELF TO THE WORD OF GOD...

ONE CANNOT FIND AN EXAMPLE OF HOLINESS ND RIGHTEOUSNESS TO COMPARE THEMSELVES WITH.... IN THE SORDID HISTORY OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#424397 Feb 24, 2013
marge wrote:
Hey Hojo, i'll give you the Scripture alone again, it says what it says and there are no opinions involved;
17But in the following instructions, I cannot praise you. For it sounds as if more harm than good is done when you meet together.
18First, I hear that there are divisions among you when you meet as a church, and to some extent I believe it.
19But, of course, there must be divisions among you so that you who have God’s approval will be recognized!
21For some of you hurry to eat your own meal without sharing with others. As a result, some go hungry while others get drunk.
22What? Don’t you have your own homes for eating and drinking? Or do you really want to disgrace God’s church and shame the poor? What am I supposed to say? Do you want me to praise you? Well, I certainly will not praise you for this!
23For I pass on to you what I received from the Lord himself. On the night when he was betrayed, the Lord Jesus took some bread
24and gave thanks to God for it. Then he broke it in pieces and said,“This is my body, which is given for you. Do this to remember me.”
25In the same way, he took the cup of wine after supper, saying,“This cup is the new covenant between God and his people—an agreement confirmed with my blood. Do this to remember me as often as you drink it.”
26For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are announcing the Lord’s death until he comes again.
27So anyone who eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord unworthily is guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28That is why you should examine yourself before eating the bread and drinking the cup.
29For if you eat the bread or drink the cup without honoring the body of Christ, you are eating and drinking God’s judgment upon yourself.
32Yet when we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned along with the world.
33So, my dear brothers and sisters, when you gather for the Lord’s Supper, wait for each other.
34If you are really hungry, eat at home so you won’t bring judgment upon yourselves when you meet together. I’ll give you instructions about the other matters after I arrive.
Now Hojo, is it not you and the men you follow that add their opinions to what the above clearly states?
Wrong!! You "bible only self-interpreters" just "read into" whatever meaning of these verses that "supports" your "own Protestant opinioned" beliefs. I am well acquainted with the "editorial" bible only "cherry picking" of the Scriptures, ignoring the spoken and stated words of Jesus Christ HIMSELF in the Gospels, in favor of the words of Paul,(as a former Protestant). All that "anyone" on this forum has to do is to read the "what I think (argumentive) opinions" that (each one) you "fundies" have regarding: baptism, the body and blood of Christ, salvation, the Church, and any other "suppositional and controversial" doctrine of beliefs--of which-- "none of you bible only self-interpreters (or better yet MIS-INTERPRETERS" CAN EVER,nor WILL EVER agree on!! You "fundies" just keep "running around in circles" with more and more Protestant contradicting and inconsistent bible (mis-interpretation of "confusion and chaos". 42,000 different interpretations today, 42,500 next week, 43,000 in March and the chaos continues to go on and on!!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#424398 Feb 24, 2013
If you believe in God's word....then....

Baptism has a prominent place in Scripture.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#424399 Feb 24, 2013
Working of God....

Naaman has to go dip in an old dirty river 7 times to be cured of his leprosy.

Was it the water???
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#424400 Feb 24, 2013
preston wrote:
I am really amazed that catholics can think that that little flat piece(looks like paper) is comparable to what Jesus and his Friends ate that day.
Jesus took a loaf of bread and broke it, and then shared it with them, unlike the ritual the catholic use.
It doesn't have to be the exact size shape or smell of the bread that the Apostles ate that day. I don't recall any scripture telling us it has to be the exact recipe they ate!

Paul says "For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus, on the night He was betrayed took bread, and when He had given thanks He broke it, and said "this is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me. In a similar way He took the chalice after supper saying "This is the chalice of the new covenant in my blood. Do This in remembrance of me. For as often as you eat the bread and drink the chalice, you proclaim the Lords death until He comes"
'whoever therefore, eats the bread or drinks the chalice in an unworthy manner, will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord'
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#424401 Feb 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT SUPERSEDES THE WORD OF GOD...
YOUR PUNY RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION'S HISTORY.... COMPARED WITH THE
IMMUTABILITY OF GOD'S WORD IS ZILCH...
YOUR ARROGANCE IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE...
We don't need anything to supercede the Word of God--because we/ as Catholics (already) HAVE THE WORD OF GOD! The TRUTH of the TRUE WORD OF GOD! It is the TRUE interpretation of the WORD OF GOD--which has, is and will continue to be the TRUTH, that has been PROVEN over and over again, for over 2000 years, manifested IN and THROUGH Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church --does not "editorialize" the meaning of bible verses, that has "infected, plagued, and divided Protestant (bible on Christianity since the Reformation. Personal opinionate "relative truth" (what each person thinks) interpretation of the bible, is the (only reason) that there are over 42,000 contradicting and inconsistent (hodge-podge) of bible only beliefs.---It is "no wonder" that thousands and thousands of Protestants are "fed up" with "relative truth Christianity" and the "contradicting (split) of (opinions) in the Protestant Churches and are coming to the TRUTH of the Bible and Salvation in Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#424402 Feb 24, 2013
preston wrote:
Unfortunately for you and the other 'johnny come lately's', your Bible manipulation concerning the Eucharist is a losing battle.
You see, I've partook in it. In fact, I did so about 4 hrs ago and i testify to the deep spiritual conviction Our Lord graced us with. It just so happens billions of other Catholics and Orthodox will testify to the same thing. It appears to me, the first 1800 yrs of Christianity had it right, and you guys have no business using our Bible to change it. Sorry to be so blunt Preston, but its the truth. You have no authority to tamper with Christianity like that.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#424403 Feb 24, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>you notice that Peter and the other Apostles were not included in that Experience of the Holy Ghost falling on those in the upper Room and also in the streets of Jerusalem, which agrees with jesus already giving them the Holy Ghost previous to that Day.
the Holy Ghost fell on those people BEFORE they were Baptised as the Bible says.everyway that the campbellites turn, the Bible Proves them WRONG.
Your experience and mine agrees with the Bible, they have no Spirtual Experience to even testify about just as the catholic CANT.
a person(campbellites) cant PROFESS something that they dont POSSESS(Salvation)
I agree with you Preston and this scripture proves you are right.

Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them,“Peace be unto you.” And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the LORD. Then said Jesus to them again,“Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them,{“Receive ye the Holy Ghost:} Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.” But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him,“We have seen the LORD.” But he said unto them,“Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.”(Jn. 20:19-25)

Location hidden

#424404 Feb 24, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. Jumping in the river, won't. Being baptized for the remission of sins will. You are also right that it stares us in the face (Acts 2:38-41) on the day the church was established yet it is denied.
I don't understand your packing a lunch and brining a fan. Is that additional tradition of man that is followed as if its religion? Frankly, it doesn't require packing a lunch or a fan and to require such be a prerequisite to baptism would be to denominationalize Christ's church.
This is my last go on this merry-go-round!!!!

"He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned" (Mark 16:16).

This passage contains the conditions for salvation: faith and baptism.

It also contains the conditions for damnation: a lack of faith. If anyone wants to know what to do to go to hell, have them read Mark 16:16 -- all that is necessary is a lack of faith. If they want to know what to do for salvation, have them read the same verse -- it tells them to believe and be baptized.

Damnation is not the lack of being washed in the river!!!! Damnation is in the lack of belief.....
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#424405 Feb 24, 2013
marge wrote:
OK!--So you listed a bunch of bible verses from Paul!---Since the the bible cannot interpret "itself", then please tell me and the rest of us Catholics-- what do these words mean!! We as Catholics, already "know the account of Jesus Christ at the Last Supper, the SPOKEN AND STATED WORDS that Jesus Christ proclaimed and what Jesus' OWN EXPLICIT WORDS regarding the Eucharist TRULY MEANT- ALL IN THE GOSPEL--so please tell us (according to you) what do they mean!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 8 hr kent 83,903
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 hr Mr Sir 8,694
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Fri Cat74 11
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web