Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 590564 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#424229 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
dead to sin....
How do you accomplish this, Marge???
~~~

THIS IS WHAT THE WORD SAYS ABOUT BEING DEAD TO SIN

Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

Rom 6:2 God forbid.==>How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?<==

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Rom 6:6 ==> Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.<==

Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

Rom 6:11 --> Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. <--

Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Rom 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

I HOPE THIS EXPLANATION IS SUFFICIENT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
truth

Australia

#424230 Feb 22, 2013
I find under my oldest brother.
g
mother mary
prayers for priest
i find words he died on Cross=izdahnuo na krizu=on je umrao za tebe na krizu..
i wrote that expirence
its took me complite on CROSS i been there on that CROSS my hand my lags my entire body..
i wrote about that expirence as well pain..
i find that now in my brother book
i find blade in name Jesus Christ blade
i find heart..yes my brother suffer about heart

i find Holy Spirit..
I find under my brother
euharistic
i find my brother name under detirminent
holy bones saint..

i find under my brother name
i am bread
i am bread
i am bread
wounds of arms
chair of holy throne
i find under my brother
two holy hearts

#424232 Feb 22, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not necessary for the Catholic Church to replace the Holy Spirit because God,our Father, the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ (the blessed TrinIty ---ARE THE CHURCH!!!( With Jesus--the Bride of Christ HIMSELF)
THE BRIDE OF CHRIST SHOULD NOT BE COMMITTING SPIRITUAL ADULTERY AND SPIRITUAL FORNICATION WITH OTHER GODS...

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

(YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS BEAR WITH ANOTHER JESUS ...WHICH IS NOT PREACHED IN THE BIBLE AND RECEIVE ANOTHER SPIRIT THAT IS STRANGE AND FOREIGN TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.)

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#424233 Feb 22, 2013
alessandro alfieri wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. Evidently not too many people do.
You have got to be kidding me, right? I don't have a clue as to who hojo is and don't see any need to stick up for him. I was simply pointing out that calling someone a fundie is hitting below the belt. No one in their right mind would want to be labelled a Protestant evangelical fundie-mental-ist, which is why no one in their right mind is one. Um, it's pretty cut and dried, not really "discussion" material. Sorry. Maybe one of the nice "Christian" folks here will talk to you. Good luck.
You are right and I won't do that again. Is "fundamentalistic arm-chair evangelist" more appropriate?

:oP

JK

But seriously and sincerely, I do apologize to hojo forsay he is a..."fundie-Catholic ". Although he is a fundamentalist by teaching (~35 yrs), and then becoming a Roman Catholic (new), it is a shortened version of the two teachings.

I believe he is just an "uninformed Christian".
truth

Australia

#424234 Feb 22, 2013
I find under my oldest sister.

I find under my oldest sister name
oh my tears
tvoje lice je isuse bilo popljuvano=they spit over Jesus face 7x and 7x trough prayers
i find words under my sister name
kucaj kucaj kucaj=knock knock knock you will find
i find under my sister name
7x our Father
7x Holy Spirit
7x in name of Father Son and Holy Spirit
i find under my siaster name
7x i been bitten
i suffer torchering
7x and 7x
i been pierce in heart
holy water
truth

Australia

#424235 Feb 22, 2013
i find under my second sister name
tvoj bok bio je broboden=soldier piers your heart
i find under my second sister name
you take Cross over yourself
you been bitten over your back=ti si primao udarce na svoja leda..
you say for liars not will be place
i find under my 2 sister name

i find under name of my 2 sister
love
3x father Son and holy Spirit

i find under my 2 sister name
deeply from my heart i will set you free
Saban fan

Duluth, GA

#424236 Feb 22, 2013
chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this where I can find someone being condemned because they weren't baptized?
Mark 16:16
truth

Australia

#424237 Feb 22, 2013
For other CROSS IS FOOLISHNESS
for us is Salvation..
Saban fan

Duluth, GA

#424238 Feb 22, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
So Luke is more enlightened than Jesus, too?
Why?
Where did that come from?
Was Luke inspired?
Was Luke incorrect on some subject?

There are no contradictions.
truth

Australia

#424239 Feb 22, 2013
under my 2 brother i find
name of Father
thanksgiving
healing of soul
nailing on Cross
2x i love you
Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#424240 Feb 22, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
JESUS SAID WHAT THE HEAVENLY FATHER SAID...
HE DID NOT HAVE TO DEPEND UPON THE OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT... HEBREW ..ARAMAIC GREEK LATIN OR ANY EARTHLY TRANSLATIONS..
HE SPOKE... STRAIGHT FROM THE HEAVENLY FATHERS MOUTH...
Joh 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Do I understand you correctly to be asserting that Jesus did ...not ... cite the Hebrew scriptures in His Teaching?
???

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#424241 Feb 22, 2013
alessandro alfieri wrote:
<quoted text>
?
I am not RC. Try again.
Sorry.
No, my error - I'll own it.

Noted.
Saban fan

Duluth, GA

#424242 Feb 22, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying Jesus is not saving today because He is not here in Person.
If Water Baspism saves us why did Jesus have to die, if all I needed was have a bath to be saved.
The Eunch was saved because 'HE BELIEVED IN JESUS' WATER BAPTISM CAME AFTER HE BELIEVED IN JESUS WITH ALL HIS HEART, SO HIS SALVATION WAS BEFORE WATER BAPTISM.
WE ARE SAVED THROUGH FAITH, NOT OF WORKS.
WATER BAPTISM IS A WORKS SADAN, THAT WE DO BECAUSE OF OUR FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS .
What I'm saying is that it would be a mistake to expect to be saved like the thief on the cross was without having the unique one on one conversation with the one that could forgive sins that the thief had.

No one has yet shown me where the Bible suggests baptism is a work. Could you be the first?

By the way, faith without works is dead.

Obedient faith.

Why be baptized if it has no bearing on salvation? Acts 2:38
truth

Australia

#424243 Feb 22, 2013
i find on my youngest brother
7x log is not mother mary milk
i find be bless
sward
eye
father
gorko=vinegar and gall
strong
uvjeke=enternity in all time2x
bok=tvoj bok bio proboden=soldiers piers heart
mocking jesus

#424244 Feb 22, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THIS IS WHAT THE WORD SAYS ABOUT BEING DEAD TO SIN
Rom 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom 6:2 God forbid.==>How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?<==
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Rom 6:6 ==> Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.<==
Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Rom 6:11 --> Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. <--

Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
I HOPE THIS EXPLANATION IS SUFFICIENT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
~~~

THE ABOVE EXPLANES ...WHY WE ARE NO LONGER SINNERS SAVED BY GRACE

but Christians SAVED BY GRACE...WE ARE DEAD TO SIN...IF WE ARE TRUE

CHRISTIAN...

I REPEAT THE ABOVE ,,,READ IT UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND IT.

Rom 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God,...

as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Rom 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Rom 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Rom 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
Saban fan

Duluth, GA

#424245 Feb 22, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 2:38
King James Version (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
WHAT DOES REPENT MEAN TO YOU SABAN. WHAT DOES REMISSION MEAN TO YOU
To believe in Jesus Christ as your LORD and savior means that you desire to obey Him--that's what we mean when we call Him LORD. Obeying Him means that we are changing our behavior to become more like Christ. That is repentance, and it goes hand-in-hand with beliving in Jesus as your LORD and savior.
The Remission of Sins
"And such (sinners) were some of you: but ye are
washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are
justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus,
and by the Spirit of our God." (I Corinthians 6:11)
No mention of water baptism here:
..." Make no mistake, this washing is for the inner man, who has been in bondage to sin all his life; and it is accomplished by the heavenly (spiritual) baptism, "BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST, AND WITH FIRE"
WATER BAPTISM IS FROM JOHN THE BAPTIST, BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST AND FIRE IS FROM JESUS . DID NOT JOHN THE BAPTIST TELL YOU THAT.
"the washing of regeneration;" but rather, the renewed state is the result of "the washing of regeneration." So it is evident that receiving the holy Ghost is what gives us the true remission of sins, and thus a renewed life, by means of a new birth. But what about the part in I Cor. 6:11 that says "in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Water baptism also gives the believer the opportunity to openly testify to others of his born-again experience. It serves as an outward sign and testimony of an inward grace. The believer has been crucified with Christ, buried with Him and raised together with Him to walk in newness of life (Galatians 2:20; Romans 6:4).
If you believe you were saved because of water baptism you were not.
Mark 16:16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. He that believeth not shall be condemned.

I've mentioned over and over that Paul said there is one baptism (Eph. 4) yet according to this post you are telling me there's two. Should I believe Paul and believe one baptism can be efficient and sufficient enough to cover everything Acts 2:38 tells me it covers, or should I believe you when you tell me there is Holy Spirit Baptism with fire (Apostles received) and that there's water baptism as a 'symbol'?
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#424246 Feb 22, 2013
Exposing the truth About the roman catholick church.

Here is wisdom the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. The woman is the beast the roman catholick church and has changed the sabbath the laws the feast days my father says do not add or take away from his word this is proof the church is evil and is deceiving the world. And has helped change the name and made my father Yahweh into A god And he is not.he does not even want to be in the same category as gods. his name is

Yahweh. And scripture even says you will cause them to forget my name and the world has.....so sad.....And what is even worse is they nailed the laws of love and peace to a so called cross so if you want to know why we live in a sin sick world this is why....
truth

Australia

#424247 Feb 22, 2013
under elisabeth name
i find
4x sorrow
tears
i find salt
i find
3x holy holy holy
i find 3x holy holy holy
i find 3x holy holy holy
i find 7x prayers i don't know which one
i find 7 x kleci i moli on knee prayers
i find relic saint things
i find again holy salt
i find be bless
i foin ones more 7x be bless
i fiind 3 x ljubav i love you
i fond again 3x i love you
i find again 3x i love you
i find
moje srce zali=my heart fill sorrow
i find
2x moje srce zalosno je =2xmy heart is sorrowful
i find lilly
i find beless 3x
i find 3x holy words which one i don't know
i find 3x i love you again

i find 4 x rosary
i find siba 3x
i find 5 x ljubav love
i find sickness lilly sveti ante moli za nas iots lily i find 2x that
i find 1x Father
i find 1x ljube=ljubav love
i find word 1x pebble
i find word rabe rabi
i find word tabor
i find word zabe=frog
i find word bif

#424248 Feb 22, 2013
Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I understand you correctly to be asserting that Jesus did ...not ... cite the Hebrew scriptures in His Teaching?
???
WHAT I AM SAYING IS...

God, repeated IN THE NEW TESTAMENT... MANY THINGS....WHAT He had said in the Old Testament...

....HE TELLS US AGAIN....REMINDS US..OF... WHAT HE HAS ALREADY TOLD US....

REMEMBER HE SAID....

Isa_55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

JESUS" WORDS WERE...

Mat_4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Luk_4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY THE Eucharist ALONE BUT HE MUST ABIDE IN THE WORD...

Joh_15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
truth

Australia

#424249 Feb 22, 2013
for others CROSS is foolishness
for me Salvation

Who is enemy of CROSS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: Marriage is 'alliance for life' 1 hr ELIAS IBARRA 6
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Mr Sir 9,403
News Ireland's gay marriage vote was 'a defeat': Vat... 15 hr Imprtnrd 6
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) May 25 QUITTNER May 25 2015 5
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) May 23 pazuzu 61
News Pope Francis endorses Catholic climate petition May 23 Passing thru 8
News Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims (Apr '14) May 22 KristoFMYsagun 10
More from around the web